Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

+31
atta
cashman
ooiks
scalar
zleipnir
max
JF_Koup
greatgazoo
muff
dav12tan
JuanST
Liang83
Corgel
joA
aural
nocash
SoBeR
omg2doors
keigo
edea_12
kapitan
redkoup
ignxbp
ace
impact2001
Siaoster
The Blue Cruiser
whitechoco
NiVleK
epig
jenny
35 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Siaoster 26th October 2009, 8:27 am

hahaha actually nothing is beng lah, its becos happens that lots of bengs do some particular things and thus kana associated with bengs.

imagine if instead of LEDs, if all ah bengs eat chicken rice, would normal civilians eat chicken rice kana label as ah bengs ? Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by NiVleK 26th October 2009, 12:06 pm

hmmm...nope. Ah bengs smoke but smokers still not labelled as bengs le...

(Also depend on age group la)
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 26th October 2009, 5:54 pm

joA wrote:Lol... funny la u guyz... but very good info! cheers!

Good info guys.
[img][/img] thumbsup

learn some things here. Should get an original supercharged car... Hmmm wish list .....Nissan GTR 3.8 premium edition..
Hey..I am driving a car that cost the price of a 5 room flat...
pig
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 26th October 2009, 6:02 pm

NiVleK wrote:hmmm...nope. Ah bengs smoke but smokers still not labelled as bengs le...

that's means I am ah lian la.... Even I don't smoke but drive an ah Beng Honda integra.
Young and petite in size...lol

lol!
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 26th October 2009, 6:07 pm

jenny wrote:
NiVleK wrote:hmmm...nope. Ah bengs smoke but smokers still not labelled as bengs le...

that's means I am ah lian la.... Even I don't smoke but drive an ah Beng Honda integra.

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Lol

hmm... makes me wonder how u really look like in person.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th October 2009, 6:20 pm

jenny wrote:

LOL. Hey on the streets many young and petite lians le...though I dunno if you are one...hahaha
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 26th October 2009, 7:39 pm

jenny wrote:

am especially attracted to ladies who drive sports car leh..see the car liao plus many many points hehe. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Lol
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 26th October 2009, 9:06 pm

anyone attracted to guy''s riding bikes ? *ahem* Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_redface
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 26th October 2009, 9:08 pm

Siaoster wrote:anyone attracted to guy''s riding bikes ? *ahem* Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_redface

I attracted to petite ladies riding scooters... hahhaaa... just saw one on way home on PIE... pink scooter.... hahhaaa....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 26th October 2009, 9:12 pm

kapitan wrote:
Siaoster wrote:anyone attracted to guy''s riding bikes ? *ahem* Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_redface

I attracted to petite ladies riding scooters... hahhaaa... just saw one on way home on PIE... pink scooter.... hahhaaa....

dang, i should divert my questions to the ladies here, or maybe i should wear a full face, keep my face masked then maybe can get some attraction, remove my helmet all ladies face turn green ahahha

yeah not only you, think all male riders are attracted to them, and especially ladies riding big cc bikes, they got the x factor Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th October 2009, 9:21 pm

Siaoster wrote:
kapitan wrote:

dang, i should divert my questions to the ladies here, or maybe i should wear a full face, keep my face masked then maybe can get some attraction, remove my helmet all ladies face turn green ahahha

yeah not only you, think all male riders are attracted to them, and especially ladies riding big cc bikes, they got the x factor Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 332362

Hmmm....that type not my type...hahaha.... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 26th October 2009, 9:23 pm

ladies on big bikes,... not my type..... petite cute ladies.. riding scooter, with retro helmet and scarf flying in the wind...can you imagine...then she speaks with a princessy voice..........

ok...stop dreaming, I am uncle and married....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 26th October 2009, 10:05 pm

kapitan wrote:I attracted to petite ladies riding scooters... hahhaaa... just saw one on way home on PIE... pink scooter.... hahhaaa....

kapitan wrote:ladies on big bikes,... not my type..... petite cute ladies.. riding scooter, with retro helmet and scarf flying in the wind...can you imagine...then she speaks with a princessy voice..........

The description seems to fit the cartoon character Penelope Pitstop in the Wacky Races. The only female driver, Penelope also wears a bright pink racing uniform with white gloves, maroon tights, and white go-go boots.... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_lol

Kapitan is thinking of old times...haha

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th October 2009, 10:13 pm

ace wrote:
kapitan wrote:I attracted to petite ladies riding scooters... hahhaaa... just saw one on way home on PIE... pink scooter.... hahhaaa....

kapitan wrote:ladies on big bikes,... not my type..... petite cute ladies.. riding scooter, with retro helmet and scarf flying in the wind...can you imagine...then she speaks with a princessy voice..........

The description seems to fit the cartoon character Penelope Pitstop in the Wacky Races. The only female driver, Penelope also wears a bright pink racing uniform with white gloves, maroon tights, and white go-go boots.... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_lol

Kapitan is thinking of old times...haha

Wacky races....that is like my childhood cartoon le....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 26th October 2009, 10:27 pm

yeah more easy to catch up on the road right hahah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 26th October 2009, 11:14 pm

think that's fantasizing.. Razz

NiVleK wrote:Wacky races....that is like my childhood cartoon le....

NiVleK u belong to uncle group too Question Razz
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th October 2009, 11:37 pm

joA wrote:

think that's fantasizing.. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_razz

NiVleK wrote:Wacky races....that is like my childhood cartoon le....

NiVleK u belong to uncle group too Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_question Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_razz

hahaha ya..i 99 years old... Razz
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 26th October 2009, 11:37 pm

Wacky Races?! That's even before the 1970s! afro
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th October 2009, 11:44 pm

SoBeR wrote:Wacky Races?! That's even before the 1970s! Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_rr

got so long bo....???
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 27th October 2009, 12:01 am

NiVleK wrote:
SoBeR wrote:Wacky Races?! That's even before the 1970s! Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_rr

got so long bo....???

wa kaoz... no wonder i neber hear b4.. What a Face
NiVleK, u not uncle group aredi la.. u Ah-Gong group bow
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 27th October 2009, 10:01 am

yar, its run from from September 14, 1968 to January 4, 1969... Its re-run on Channel 5 during the 90s I think, so not everyone that old lar... I think I've watched before as well, but dun really remember much except the laughing of that dog...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 27th October 2009, 2:24 pm

tada~~

Last edited by epig on 27th October 2009, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : video missing..)
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 27th October 2009, 5:58 pm

Ladies and gentlemen

I do get stares from drivers.... Lorry, cars.. Bus .. Motorist and men-in-white as well at traffic lights. Young and old... You name it.
Look at my car then OMG it's a lady... Smile cute to me.. Imagine this.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 27th October 2009, 7:25 pm

jenny wrote:Ladies and gentlemen

I do get stares from drivers.... Lorry, cars.. Bus .. Motorist and men-in-white as well at traffic lights. Young and old... You name it.

lucky u, i only get fierce stares from everyone Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_eek
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 27th October 2009, 7:29 pm

Wah....u so low car can see up the lorry?
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 27th October 2009, 10:36 pm

epig wrote:

tada~~

Nice recap! I caught this before! (in the 80-90s Razz)
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 27th October 2009, 11:29 pm

hmm.. i kind of remember the dog's laughter.. scratch

nice one epig Smile
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 28th October 2009, 5:11 pm

NiVleK wrote:

Wah....u so low car can see up the lorry?

oh... I referring to pick up...
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 28th October 2009, 5:14 pm

Isn't it funny to see a girl driving a sport car??
Staring... Staring...staring....
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th October 2009, 6:08 pm

jenny wrote:Isn't it funny to see a girl driving a sport car??

No lah, the guys cant decide which one to drool. The car or the girl. Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Liang83 28th October 2009, 6:09 pm

noticed a lot of girls driving sports car on the road nowadays..u name it...u have it...celica, integra, cooper S.....the father of all ah beng cars...WRX also have! Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_lol

Liang83

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th October 2009, 6:10 pm

I see a lot of ladies driving beetle...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 29th October 2009, 8:03 am

nah wats so funny about seeing a gal driving a sports car Shocked
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 29th October 2009, 8:04 am

Liang83 wrote:noticed a lot of girls driving sports car on the road nowadays..u name it...u have it...celica, integra, cooper S.....the father of all ah beng cars...WRX also have! Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_lol

agree man..evo also have What a Face
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 29th October 2009, 11:20 am

yes, absolutely. i was deciding whether to bully that girl in the sports car or to stare at her face and let her off from my lunch box? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_lol hmm.....
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 29th October 2009, 5:54 pm

Liang83 wrote:noticed a lot of girls driving sports car on the road nowadays..u name it...u have it...celica, integra, cooper S.....the father of all ah beng cars...WRX also have! Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_lol

I like that- father of all beng..... Used to be lancer in my impression..

Who is the mother?
Wink wink
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 29th October 2009, 6:05 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:

yes, absolutely. i was deciding whether to bully that girl in the sports car or to stare at her face and let her off from my lunch box? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_lol hmm.....

I just step on my clutch and accelerate. Unless it is cute boy driving a convertible. My sweet smile to that lucky guy. I love you
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 29th October 2009, 6:20 pm

jenny wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:

I just step on my clutch and accelerate. Unless it is cute boy driving a convertible. My sweet smile to that lucky guy. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Herz

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Affraid
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 29th October 2009, 6:53 pm

jenny wrote:

Who is the mother?
Wink wink

er Nissan March ? Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 29th October 2009, 6:54 pm

jenny wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:

I just step on my clutch and accelerate. Unless it is cute boy driving a convertible. My sweet smile to that lucky guy. I love you

wat about cute boys on bikes Embarassed Laughing
dang i aint cute Mad
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Liang83 29th October 2009, 7:03 pm

jenny wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:

I just step on my clutch and accelerate. Unless it is cute boy driving a convertible. My sweet smile to that lucky guy. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Herz

next time remember to wink and smile to me...although I dun drive a convertible Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Lol

Liang83

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 30th October 2009, 4:51 pm

This morning Saw a BMW series 6 cabriolet.. Driver old uncle. Sad
speed like a rocket.... Imagine driving a car that cost the price of a 5 room flat..
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th October 2009, 4:53 pm

jenny wrote:This morning Saw a BMW series 6 cabriolet.. Driver old uncle. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_sad
speed like a rocket.... Imagine driving a car that cost the price of a 5 room flat..

imagine a 5 room flat speeding like a rocket.... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 30th October 2009, 4:57 pm

Saw a thread that a fleet of koup arrives. Congrats... The wait is over... Let's hope for some driving experience here for the early birds koupers. [img][/img][img][/img] Razz
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 30th October 2009, 5:05 pm

Siaoster wrote:
jenny wrote:

Who is the mother?
Wink wink

er Nissan March ? Laughing

Wrong....mini Cooper. He he...
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 5:10 pm

jenny wrote:Saw a thread that a fleet of koup arrives. Congrats... The wait is over... Let's hope for some driving experience here for the early birds koupers. [img][/img][img][/img] Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_razz
jenny, we r still speculating and waiting for confirmation.. hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 30th October 2009, 5:45 pm

Whitechoco.

Good luck. thumbsup
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 6:03 pm

jenny wrote:Whitechoco.

Good luck. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 332362
thxs! Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th October 2009, 6:25 pm

jenny wrote:This morning Saw a BMW series 6 cabriolet.. Driver old uncle. Sad

his life......pricelesss
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 1st November 2009, 10:21 pm

My gf went to Kia showroom to test drive a koup last saturday. Realize that the price of 1.6a is $65999....OMG! That's $5000 up. affraid Think she is considering a M3 or Ex.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next