Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

+31
atta
cashman
ooiks
scalar
zleipnir
max
JF_Koup
greatgazoo
muff
dav12tan
JuanST
Liang83
Corgel
joA
aural
nocash
SoBeR
omg2doors
keigo
edea_12
kapitan
redkoup
ignxbp
ace
impact2001
Siaoster
The Blue Cruiser
whitechoco
NiVleK
epig
jenny
35 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Liang83 1st November 2009, 11:33 pm

jenny wrote:My gf went to Kia showroom to test drive a koup last saturday. Realize that the price of 1.6a is $65999....OMG! That's $5000 up. affraid Think she is considering a M3 or Ex.

i went down to the ubi showroom last week....was told 63999 for 1.6A leh...dun tell me they up the price again??!

Liang83

Back to top Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by NiVleK 2nd November 2009, 12:06 am

Thats 3K up from mine.... Whoa. Now 65999 liaos?
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by edea_12 2nd November 2009, 12:07 am

Can actually check on Kia website.
www.kia.com.sg

THey put up their latest price list.

edea_12

Back to top Go down

Post by dav12tan 2nd November 2009, 12:35 am

Wow....... The price increase again, think C&C realise they underpriced the car....

Wuhooo....
dav12tan
dav12tan

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd November 2009, 6:44 am

i cannot view the KIA website on my mac. LOL

Cannot click the price list...nothing come out...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 8:08 am

its normal lah, same for forte also,

they launch at a low price, get more pple to buy,
then they up the price, others see pple has forte also want to have forte so don mind the price being jack up....

lets hope C&C will not cause pple to have an impression that the price is actually overkill for the forte and koup...if not good luck to their sales man...

i wonder by the time i plan to order one....wat would the price be like....hrm.....
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 8:12 am

jenny wrote:My gf went to Kia showroom to test drive a koup last saturday. Realize that the price of 1.6a is $65999....OMG! That's $5000 up. affraid Think she is considering a M3 or Ex.

er....sorri for the noob question, whats a M3 ?

Ex meaning the Mitsubishi Ex ?? i thought that car price also on the high end side ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 2nd November 2009, 8:36 am

Siaoster wrote:its normal lah, same for forte also,

then they up the price, others see pple has forte also want to have forte so don mind the price being jack up....

lets hope C&C will not cause pple to have an impression that the price is actually overkill for the forte and koup...if not good luck to their sales man...

i wonder by the time i plan to order one....wat would the price be like....hrm.....

it will be 80K already... same as civic price... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 8:37 am

keigo wrote:
Siaoster wrote:its normal lah, same for forte also,

it will be 80K already... same as civic price... lol!

by then i ride down to your place park at ur carpark , tompang your car to the MU location Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd November 2009, 9:09 am

Siaoster wrote:

Ex meaning the Mitsubishi Ex ?? i thought that car price also on the high end side ?

M3 is Mazda 3... not BMW M3 series....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 10:17 am

kapitan wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

M3 is Mazda 3... not BMW M3 series....

I tot Mazda 3 price is overkill?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 2nd November 2009, 1:40 pm

M3 is around 69k. Diff by $3k +
C&C qouted her with cmf COE.
If price is diff by $3k.. Might as well get a jap car.
Think that the buying fever will subside if the price is not decrease.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 2nd November 2009, 1:44 pm

Siaoster wrote:

At least it is a jap car...
Compare the price of a avante with simliar spec. Kia had overkill the forte koup.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 2nd November 2009, 2:03 pm

jenny wrote:M3 is around 69k. Diff by $3k +

currently Mz3 selling at 69K - 3.5K (discount) = 65.5K
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 2:08 pm

muff wrote:
jenny wrote:M3 is around 69k. Diff by $3k +

currently Mz3 selling at 69K - 3.5K (discount) = 65.5K

wah.. serious? its the new M3? 1.6L?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 2nd November 2009, 2:10 pm

yes.....new 1.6 Mz3.....my previous SE called me on Sunday to inform me of the discounted price......
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 2:19 pm

previous SE called u? wah she wants u to change ur car ah.. lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 2:25 pm

somehow.. the new mazda 3 reminds me of...

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 2010-mazda3_gw_004-2754

and

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Peugeot3072006

or 308

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 New-peugeot-308-vti-colours-4
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 2010-mazda3_gw_004-2754
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd November 2009, 2:39 pm

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Mazda3exterior2
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 2:47 pm

kapitan wrote:Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Mazda3exterior2

LOL!!!
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd November 2009, 3:03 pm

epig wrote:
kapitan wrote:Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Mazda3exterior2

LOL!!!

M3 is like a sexy gal, with an ugly face.....

nice body, cmi big mouth face... hmmm lol..haha
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd November 2009, 3:16 pm

I think the smiley face is cute though....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 6:12 pm

jenny wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

At least it is a jap car...
Compare the price of a avante with simliar spec. Kia had overkill the forte koup.

u have a point there Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd November 2009, 6:12 pm

hahha good one !
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 2nd November 2009, 7:15 pm

M3 is like a joker on light colours but nice on black Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 8:13 pm

i like M3 lights.. but just doesn't fancy that 'big mouth'.. LOL
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 2nd November 2009, 9:40 pm

thumbsup great analogy!

i was pretty disappointed when i see the car on the roads.. totally different from wad they claimed in their advertisements
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 6th November 2009, 5:07 pm

You are right. Look nice on the ads.
FC is no good.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 6th November 2009, 5:13 pm

Congrats to all who got their Coe.
Nice number to start with SJT8xxx.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Liang83 6th November 2009, 5:15 pm

Mazda cars are known for their poor FC. I think they want to emulate the RX 8 look with the new Mazda 3

Liang83

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 6th November 2009, 5:27 pm

jenny wrote:Congrats to all who got their Coe.

hmmm..but i thought we will only be allocated the number when we are abt to collect our car? think most of us here will miss this as only collecting in 2010. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_neutral
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 5:37 pm

JF_Koup wrote:
jenny wrote:Congrats to all who got their Coe.

hmmm..but i thought we will only be allocated the number when we are abt to collect our car? think most of us here will miss this as only collecting in 2010. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_neutral

u r right. no SJT 8xxx for us. cos no koup to register... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_bounce LOL..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th November 2009, 5:39 pm

u willing to wait for SJU8*???? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 5:41 pm

JuanST wrote:u willing to wait for SJU8*???? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_smile
hmm.. u think SJU8XXX will be out ard late dec?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 6th November 2009, 5:43 pm

tot u book urs pretty early? maybe can hit e 3 digits for SJU la... Smile

as for me, think my SE doesnt dare to give me any empty hopes..said maybe have to wait till SJU 2xxx or even 3xxx. zzz Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_pale
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 5:46 pm

unlikely mine will be SJU 3 digits. the 3 digits will be out next week liao. So lets say the koup starts registering last week of nov, by then hit the SJU2 or 3 series maybe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th November 2009, 5:48 pm

lets see sjs4 was 25 sep, sjt8 is first week of nov = 6 weeks for 17 places... 3 weeks for 9 places .... so possible sju8 will be early/mid dec** Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 6th November 2009, 5:50 pm

WAH..didnt know e numbers jump so fast one..in fact, when my SE told me abt e SJU 2s and 3s, she's referring to me collectg in Feb for e worse case scenario leh...paiseh paiseh...
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th November 2009, 5:51 pm

all depends on volume.... mine is only transposition.... if the same volume of registration happens....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 5:53 pm

wah... dats like a whole lots of cars registered. LOL.. if can reach 8 series or 9 series by early dec then good lah.. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_razz

JF_Koup, if let's say Feb, maybe can reach SJX liao ..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th November 2009, 5:55 pm

JuanST wrote:lets see sjs4 was 25 sep, sjt8 is first week of nov = 6 weeks for 17 places... 3 weeks for 9 places .... so possible sju8 will be early/mid dec** Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_smile

mistake.... sjs4 was 25 aug.... 25 sep was my bk installation.... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_redface
10 weeks for 17 places, so to jump 10 places, we need around 6 weeks .... so sju8 shud be around late dec/early jan... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 6th November 2009, 5:56 pm

haha..wah sey, now knowing how fast e numbers jump, i ain't gonna bother myself to speculate which ones i will hit liao..just leave it to time and fate.. Razz
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 5:58 pm

JuanST wrote:
JuanST wrote:lets see sjs4 was 25 sep, sjt8 is first week of nov = 6 weeks for 17 places... 3 weeks for 9 places .... so possible sju8 will be early/mid dec** Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_smile

mistake.... sjs4 was 25 aug.... 25 sep was my bk installation.... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_redface
10 weeks for 17 places, so to jump 10 places, we need around 6 weeks .... so sju8 shud be around late dec/early jan... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_smile
jialat.. i dun wan to hit SJU4xxx... LOL... if so maybe ask SE wait.. hahaa
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th November 2009, 12:25 pm

whitechoco wrote:
JuanST wrote:

jialat.. i dun wan to hit SJU4xxx... LOL... if so maybe ask SE wait.. hahaa

wah 4444 nice .... open many time b4 liao Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 332362

max

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 7th November 2009, 1:52 pm

max, u wan 4444? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th November 2009, 2:01 pm

whitechoco wrote:max, u wan 4444? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_razz

I dun mind actually ..... but hehe I'm keeping my current number ..... troublesome leh ... number change got to inform this and that .... same number season tickets no need change .... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 7th November 2009, 10:12 pm

huh? number change got to inform what?

This one not hp number le.... haha
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 8th November 2009, 10:57 pm

What's next after SJZ ? SK....?
SKI looks nice. Wonder when it is?

confused
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th November 2009, 11:17 pm

i doubt there will be any SKI.. i dun tink we got any ending with I.. of all the vowels, think they only use A, E and U. Let say if there is, i tink will be in 2011 Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 4 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 8th November 2009, 11:48 pm

I doubt it will be even SKA when the Koup arrives...

That will be.....really....very very late.....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next