Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Anyone know where to buy Door Guard

+13
chamot16
sc
jl1500k
waypoint
impact2001
pl8288
ck7373
forte118
joepele
reyesong
powerteo
pessimizt
yngwie
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone know where to buy Door Guard

Post by chamot16 27th August 2009, 9:25 am

duncton wrote:thanks thumbsup

will check it out.... looks like a promising place. hope dun get poisoned. Very Happy

That place is rather poisonous too. However, they do not stock the items in their shop and will usually just call and tell supplier to deliver, and tell you to collect the next day. They showed me a catalogue with things like LED taillamp, chrome window visor, interior molding and etc... thumbsup
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone know where to buy Door Guard

Post by ck7373 30th August 2009, 12:37 am

Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 28082009007
ck7373 wrote:Finally got the wish door guard at car beauty at $88. DIY myself and indeed it fit our forte door size very well. Will keep it black with the chrome straps.....standby for pics to show all.....cheers.....

As promised, pls see pic of the door guard i got from car beauty. Pardon the quality of my camera phone.
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by dubdew 30th August 2009, 1:54 am

seems not bad...bro..howcome didnt paste slightly lower...at the edge there...?
dubdew
dubdew

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 30th August 2009, 2:52 pm

I measured and seem that level is the most protruding so that likely to be hitted by other doors. Lower than that may not serve the purpose.
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 30th August 2009, 4:14 pm

ck7373 wrote:I measured and seem that level is the most protruding so that likely to be hitted by other doors. Lower than that may not serve the purpose.

Where did you buy from? Please kindly provide the address here, thanks. But i perfer to install the smaller door guard (with light reflection) on the edge of the door to prevent from knocking other pp car.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 31st August 2009, 5:31 pm

jl1500k wrote:
ck7373 wrote:I measured and seem that level is the most protruding so that likely to be hitted by other doors. Lower than that may not serve the purpose.

Where did you buy from? Please kindly provide the address here, thanks. But i perfer to install the smaller door guard (with light reflection) on the edge of the door to prevent from knocking other pp car.

Car beauty, blk 301, ubi ave 1, #01-285.
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 1st September 2009, 8:33 am

This is what I did to my car lasttime. Using some DIY materials from Ikea and Popular. So every time I get down the car just stick it on the door where it will be hit by the car's door next-by. It's magnetic like the from Doordefender. But much cheaper. Razz

A few time got stolen by someone parking next-by.... Laughing

Anyone know where to buy Door Guard - Page 2 Door_g10
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2