Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Any Cerato has gotten into accident today?

+7
waypoint
tish
FriesL
BluZon
Terrier
saturnz^83
antzng
11 posters

Go down

Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty Any Cerato has gotten into accident today?

Post by antzng 15th July 2009, 12:47 pm

I was reading the mycarforum topic earlier, one of the forumer mentioned that 1 new cerato got into an accident this morning. I hope it is not one of fellow member. Please drive careful with this unpredictable weather. Take care.
antzng
antzng

Back to top Go down

Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty Re: Any Cerato has gotten into accident today?

Post by saturnz^83 17th July 2009, 10:01 pm

Yeah..to all bros & sis out there..do be extra cautious when driving in a rainy weather..do not speed, keep a safe distance and brake early.. happy driving Smile
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Any Cerato has gotten into accident today? Empty Re: Any Cerato has gotten into accident today?

Post by Terrier 17th July 2009, 10:27 pm

hehe yes.. if you drive forte long enough.. from high speed to brake takes quite sometimes.. especially full load with high speed.. do remember to brake early for everyone safety..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 17th July 2009, 11:26 pm

i tot they claim forte got the elec braking assistance where it can apply more brake force if detected you press less brake??

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th July 2009, 11:53 pm

how would your vehicle knows how much brake force u need in order to stop before hitting the car in front of u??

they have ABS.. which is anti brake system.. tat is meant for if you apply too much brake which lock the brake and skid.. ABS will helps to unlock it!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 17th July 2009, 11:59 pm

bro.. terrier.. not on our forte la.. but there are model that auto stop completely automatically... and mind you that on auto cruise.. (even in jam condition)... Volvo invented.. think merz have that too..

back to our forte.. dun think its elec brake... but ESC? its meant for stabilization.. by distribution load and brake among wheels?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th July 2009, 12:05 am

talking about accident, i almost going into an accident along AMK AVE3.

Was driving around 8pm when a guy Jwalk at "RED MAN" He didnt bother about cars and i almost head on with him, jam brake n horn at him, he still point fingers at me n scold me n walk on..... OMG was worried he will get banged down by other cars...

My wife told me he has some mental problem coz she recognise him around AMK for some time liao...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 18th July 2009, 12:08 am

bro tish.. there are a few mental issues folk loitering ard amk.. usually when i drive in amk.. i wont speed or travel fast.. because the bus totally bo chup u, even pedestrian and worst car will cut in your lane w/o signalling..

anyway do have the habit of observing surrounding when driving.. this will help u to react ^^.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 18th July 2009, 12:16 am

Yes, defensive driving is called for in certain parts of AMK.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th July 2009, 12:18 am

now i shall be more careful at all times!! Sad
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 18th July 2009, 12:29 am

Anyway, how are the STOCK tires?

Are they any good on wet roads?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 18th July 2009, 12:36 am

for those using stock tire pls do not speed or corner at high speed coz will ski i have experience twice already and for those using stock brake pad it really take some time to slow down 170 at jurong island takes me estimate 5 to 7 lamp post to stop so take care

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 18th July 2009, 12:49 am

If that is the case... think will need to consider to change the tires when I collect my car.

Anyway, what are your tires?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 18th July 2009, 12:53 am

stalk tire changing it after i finish my this stalk

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 18th July 2009, 1:38 am

the manual and broucher said the EPS got BAS, EBD, ESC, ABS...

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 18th July 2009, 2:18 am

true that stock tire grip isnt that well.. when travel high speed and got slight corner.. can feel the car alittle swaying..

now for those long corner or sharp corner, i will definately put down speed and reduce ard 50-60 for a stable turn.. imho

when the ground is wet, the grip isnt that great too. Can feel alittle slippery but do caution everyone ^^
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 18th July 2009, 3:26 am

Any other tire to recommend for more grip?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th July 2009, 11:15 am

Terrier wrote:true that stock tire grip isnt that well.. when travel high speed and got slight corner.. can feel the car alittle swaying..

now for those long corner or sharp corner, i will definately put down speed and reduce ard 50-60 for a stable turn.. imho

when the ground is wet, the grip isnt that great too. Can feel alittle slippery but do caution everyone ^^
a little swaying isnt due to tires right buddie?

I feel cornering ard 120km/h is still gripping well... E-brake around 80-100km/hr is stable n gripping too Maybe my expectation isnt high ? Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 18th July 2009, 12:12 pm

waypoint wrote:Yes, defensive driving is called for in certain parts of AMK.

that would also include bishan and shunfu.

almost kenna kiss butt by a latio hatchback turning from upper thomson filter towards marymount road. just next to theSPC.

dunno where the F the latio uncle came from (suspect was waiting behind me, when I turned, the squeezed from my behind wanna go to the right lane as I filter towards right lane. KNN.... stop at traffic still dare to stare at me..
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by chamot16 18th July 2009, 1:13 pm

joepele wrote:If that is the case... think will need to consider to change the tires when I collect my car.

Anyway, what are your tires?

I switched to BS RE 001 at Chen Jin Trading (Bro Melburn's lobang).
chamot16
chamot16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down