Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

My super Bright Silver precious!

+40
kenincf
dreckker
jackohy
b3njam1n
Terrier
leedevil
Shaq
Leonard
luvxiaobeng
nothing
pimp my ride
kei66
jimixer
JuanST
joepele
Potatoes
dubdew
kurttan
bushi_do
Kev_78
lee_jn
pl8288
muff
turbo4ev
kysoong
Mahinda
Fortessimo
keigo
meeoows
andikong
Flarea
BluRz
Pathfinder
Juz@kid
impact2001
Fortec
tish
dandeana21
lawrenceke
greatgazoo
44 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty Re: My super Bright Silver precious!

Post by greatgazoo 10th October 2009, 4:13 am

pimp my ride wrote:Silly me, i did'nt thought about changing the mesh at that time. I should have done the mesh before sending it back to vicom for resealing. Cos LTA give u allowance of 1 week to a month for the workshop to fix your car.

1 week to a month! that was one great thing to hear about My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 332362
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Empty Re: My super Bright Silver precious!

Post by dreckker 25th October 2009, 1:01 pm

good to meet u in person yesterday evening @MCD. it seems you are a "PR" over there.

so when r u putting up a vid for the card type immobilizer? haha My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_lol
dreckker
dreckker

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 25th October 2009, 1:54 pm

Most probably next month when the stock arrive My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th December 2009, 11:16 pm

Some updates on my ride.

My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 IMG_0381

My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 IMG_0387

My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 IMG_0312
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 29th December 2009, 8:17 am

My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 332362

soon pp will start asking how come ur steering wheel got ears.... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 256379
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 29th December 2009, 11:39 am

Oh! gazoo... how come ur steering wheel got ears?
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th December 2009, 11:43 am

i think he needs to have kids..... too much poison in his car...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th December 2009, 11:45 am

Those ears are not normal ears angel
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th December 2009, 11:46 am

more like horns... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 29th December 2009, 11:47 am

greatgazoo wrote:Those ears are not normal ears My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 612380

Next time grow legs and hands. My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_razz
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th December 2009, 11:49 am

grow tail some more..... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 29th December 2009, 11:55 am

greatgazoo wrote:Those ears are not normal ears My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 612380

wwwahhh... u went to install dat ah????? easy to use or not ah?? the price quoted was beary ex....... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_redface
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th December 2009, 11:57 am

dandeana21 wrote:

wwwahhh... u went to install dat ah????? easy to use or not ah?? the price quoted was beary ex....... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_redface

if u like...install leh..... u only live once.... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 29th December 2009, 1:54 pm

wow... r those sportronics switches? if so its cool.. machiam F1 liao..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 29th December 2009, 2:02 pm

if u like...install leh..... u only live once.... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_smile[/quote]
eeehhh.. almost $500 for the 2 "ears" wor.. me still thinking.. maybe wait until bonus bah...

scorpey wrote:wow... r those sportronics switches? if so its cool.. machiam F1 liao..

yah... they r the sportronic switches...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 29th December 2009, 2:09 pm

dandeana21 wrote:if u like...install leh..... u only live once.... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_smile
eeehhh.. almost $500 for the 2 "ears" wor.. me still thinking.. maybe wait until bonus bah...

scorpey wrote:wow... r those sportronics switches? if so its cool.. machiam F1 liao..

yah... they r the sportronic switches...[/quote]

Thanks for sharing.. expensive "ears"! Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 29th December 2009, 2:13 pm

maybe shld install the Shrek ears... hiak hiak hiak.. My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th December 2009, 2:54 pm

Almost $500, but hvnt $500 mah.

So those interested, can look for me and I will organise and have a GB price.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by runtime 29th December 2009, 5:04 pm

Hi,

Can I know how the sportronic switches works?

Do you still need to change to sportronic mode but instead of using the stick to change gear, just use the switches?

What would happen if you use the switches while in auto mode?

runtime

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 29th December 2009, 8:31 pm

lol... everyone concentrating on the ears... n not the lipstick around his door speakers My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th December 2009, 9:57 pm

runtime wrote:Hi,

Do you still need to change to sportronic mode but instead of using the stick to change gear, just use the switches?

Yes, you will still need to switch to sportronc mode, just that instead of using the stick, you use paddle.
You can't use the paddle while in Auto-mode.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by runtime 29th December 2009, 10:09 pm

greatgazoo wrote:

Yes, you will still need to switch to sportronc mode, just that instead of using the stick, you use paddle.

So, you have the option of using either (stick, paddle)?

Is it just a add on to the steering wheel?

runtime

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th December 2009, 10:12 pm

runtime wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:

So, you have the option of using either (stick, paddle)?

Is it just a add on to the steering wheel?

Yes, you can still have the options of either using the stick or the paddle.

Yes, it's an add-on to your steering wheel. The paddle will turn together with the steering wheel when turning.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 29th December 2009, 10:59 pm

ahzoo... hv u manage to find anywhere that do the leather lining for the doors ah??
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 30th December 2009, 9:35 am

wow that's a nice add-on if u use the tronic on a regular basis

would luv to have it but price is 2 steep 4me

thks 4 sharing...aaargh
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th December 2009, 10:10 am

dandeana21 wrote:ahzoo... hv u manage to find anywhere that do the leather lining for the doors ah??

huh, you mean you want to take it out and just do the lining?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th December 2009, 10:13 am

pimp my ride wrote:wow that's a nice add-on if u use the tronic on a regular basis

would luv to have it but price is 2 steep 4me

thks 4 sharing...aaargh

Ya, it's steep cos it's origial price itself is expansive already plus the installation, it's not easy to do it. MCD took days before they manage to figure out how to connect and make it work. But I really like it and now I use it on a regualar basis.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th December 2009, 11:35 am

gazoo.. i think u tried to show something but no pple asked abt it.. so let me talk abt it!

you managed to get this up:

the speaker with LED..

Did you add the Mode switch for the LEDs? haha I saw many of Korea forte forum and they added mode switch so it can add the function like what Koup can do.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 30th December 2009, 11:44 am

greatgazoo wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:ahzoo... hv u manage to find anywhere that do the leather lining for the doors ah??

huh, you mean you want to take it out and just do the lining?

aaahhh.. yah... otherwise the plastic will end up with more scratches.. esp when my niece and nephew are sitting behind..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 30th December 2009, 11:47 am

Terrier wrote:gazoo.. i think u tried to show something but no pple asked abt it.. so let me talk abt it!

the speaker with LED..

Did you add the Mode switch for the LEDs? haha I saw many of Korea forte forum and they added mode switch so it can add the function like what Koup can do.

woot!! the LED for the speakers are beary nice.. My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 332362 hmmmmm........ going to ask someone liao..... Ahzoo... me going to "copycat" urs with blue LEDs... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Fresse My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Fresse
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 30th December 2009, 11:58 am

btw ahzoo, wat is the diameter of the speakers ah? 5" or 6" ah? My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_bounce
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th December 2009, 12:33 pm

Terrier wrote:gazoo.. i think u tried to show something but no pple asked abt it.. so let me talk abt it!

the speaker with LED..

Thinking of bringing in the mode switch. For the time being is connected to the headlights.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th December 2009, 12:33 pm

dandeana21 wrote:btw ahzoo, wat is the diameter of the speakers ah? 5" or 6" ah? My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_bounce

Should be 6" if I'm not wrong.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th December 2009, 12:34 pm

dandeana21 wrote:

the speaker with LED..

woot!! the LED for the speakers are beary nice.. My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 332362 hmmmmm........ going to ask someone liao..... Ahzoo... me going to "copycat" urs with blue LEDs... My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Fresse My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Fresse

My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Lol No need to say copy, just do it My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 256379
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th December 2009, 12:56 pm

6.5"

u just need to outlined the circular bracket will do..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th December 2009, 12:58 pm

i need bonus.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th December 2009, 1:00 pm

Juan.. dont need.. just DIY.. =)

gazoo.. super bright or super dirty bright silver??

got wash your car anot!! if not later spider happily pitching tent already!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 1:02 pm

yes, light around speakers can easily diy, done that on my bB many moons back... but white colour.. I am actually thinking of using thin led light strips for the funny shape lining around the speakers....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th December 2009, 1:23 pm

Yes.. korean putting Star, Heart shape and etc.. lolz looks very weird
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th December 2009, 1:36 pm

which mean the LED is not link to music huh.. wont be able to dance to the music..??
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 2:13 pm

ok, found a picture of my bB speaker lights....

My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 07062006562
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th December 2009, 2:18 pm

pengz white skin floor mat....see already your passenger wont dare to step in.. or ask for plastic bag to cover the shoe..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 2:19 pm

keigo wrote:pengz white skin floor mat....see already your passenger wont dare to step in.. or ask for plastic bag to cover the shoe..

haha.. over the years it has become yellow.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th December 2009, 2:21 pm

kapitan wrote:
keigo wrote:pengz white skin floor mat....see already your passenger wont dare to step in.. or ask for plastic bag to cover the shoe..

haha.. over the years it has become yellow.....

at least not black.. My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Icon_razz
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 2:23 pm

this first time I bought it....
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 30052006542
My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 30052006544

saw it in autoSaver in Yokohama, damned cheap, can resist,.... it was a clearance item, hahha. . S$5.00... yes 5 bucks...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th December 2009, 2:31 pm

so cheap... buy and throw also no problem..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th December 2009, 2:37 pm

But y white My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Lol
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 2:38 pm

greatgazoo wrote:But y white My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Lol

y is nice colour mah!!... u mean the white floor mats or the white lights??
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th December 2009, 3:48 pm

Floor mats My super Bright Silver precious! - Page 4 Lol
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 3:59 pm

for this

kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4