Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

+25
melburn
soundphile
HoLH123
Fortei
Terrier
kapitan
nothing
saturnz^83
dandeana21
BluRz
whyeme
Juz@kid
Flarea
nocash
dreamzzlandz
luvxiaobeng
Melfiend
dipstick
charnfai30
greatgazoo
impact2001
tish
vanilor
lawrenceke
Fortec
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 1:39 pm

pray super hard dat taxi company dun use kia forte as one of their taxi. super low morale if they use... imagine u driving den saw ppl by road side flaging ur car... dats wat happen to oleng honda airwave...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 2:57 pm

Talking about taxi, KIA taxi, anyone knows where to buy the front grill of the taxi????
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 3:08 pm

kapitan wrote:Talking about taxi, KIA taxi, anyone knows where to buy the front grill of the taxi????

Comfort Delgro? Juz a wild guess.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 29th April 2009, 3:39 pm

See which taxi uncle change shift park their car there.. then u faster go kope it =X.. else 1 to 1 exchange with the uncle your forte grill loh.. maybe they like yours too.. lolz
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 4:13 pm

Terrier wrote:See which taxi uncle change shift park their car there.. then u faster go kope it =X.. else 1 to 1 exchange with the uncle your forte grill loh.. maybe they like yours too.. lolz

I wanna buy one, cut off the frame of the taxi grill, then use the skeleton grill, attached to the mess grill, .... like that look like billet grill on our forte....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th April 2009, 4:32 pm

Fortec wrote:
kapitan wrote:Talking about taxi, KIA taxi, anyone knows where to buy the front grill of the taxi????

yes.... comfort delgro is where u can try.... or another place is scrapyard What a Face
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 5:08 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
Fortec wrote:

yes.... comfort delgro is where u can try.... or another place is scrapyard What a Face

I saw a Magentis drove by just, it is a private car with the same grill as the taxi... wondering where I can locate the body shop and start measuring....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 29th April 2009, 5:10 pm

kapitan wrote:I saw a Magentis drove by just, it is a private car with the same grill as the taxi... wondering where I can locate the body shop and start measuring....

Have you tried ManCanDo???? I think Kia they will have the most korean items....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th April 2009, 5:16 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
kapitan wrote:I saw a Magentis drove by just, it is a private car with the same grill as the taxi... wondering where I can locate the body shop and start measuring....

Have you tried ManCanDo???? I think Kia they will have the most korean items....

Ok, thanks, when I am free, will pop by and have a look...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 30th April 2009, 12:46 pm

im very interested in grills, let me know of updates thanks Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 30th April 2009, 5:52 pm

Haha

My SE just called me and told me that my Blue ride is ready for collection! Will be going down to Leng Kee tomorrow!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 30th April 2009, 8:05 pm

congrats bro...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 30th April 2009, 8:28 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:Haha

My SE just called me and told me that my Blue ride is ready for collection! Will be going down to Leng Kee tomorrow!

congratz bro...
envy you... Smile
enjoy your ride cheers

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 1st May 2009, 12:19 am

congratz bro.... enjoy ur ride... make sure u check thoroughly b4 sign on e dotted line..
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 1st May 2009, 12:20 am

now dat we go one blue cummin out tomoro... will be waiting for e picz ya... bounce
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 1st May 2009, 2:11 am

Thanks alot bros!!

Will check super thoroughly before i sign and yes! i will upload the pics very soon!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 1st May 2009, 2:14 am

Cannot wait for your pics...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 1st May 2009, 2:18 am

Hehe..if i can i will upload tomorrow night!!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 1st May 2009, 2:19 am

Alamak! Just saw my sales agreement on the list of items to be given and visor is not indicated! But on the order/booking form, my SE got indicated leh..duno got install anot
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 1st May 2009, 2:27 am

Should have if not confront him lo....
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 1st May 2009, 2:32 am

yaloh..hopefully they will ..if not..hai Sad

Normally, the mechanics will based on the booking form to install what ever that is indicated on it right?
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 1st May 2009, 2:48 am

but ur SE wil be there ma... so dun worry... if u nt satisfied then ask them to fix the visor before signing the take over form lo
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 1st May 2009, 8:54 am

Wah Bro.... A good gif for you for this long weekend man Wink Enjoy your ride bro..... Do remember to check the car for any defects..... Cheers Very Happy
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by soundphile 1st May 2009, 9:35 am

saturnz^83 wrote:Alamak! Just saw my sales agreement on the list of items to be given and visor is not indicated! But on the order/booking form, my SE got indicated leh..duno got install anot

since ur SE indicated, it would be given. but most prob out of his/her own pocket money. so u might hav to get it frm him/her after collecting ur car alien

soundphile

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 1st May 2009, 9:15 pm

wow congrats bro!!! 1 nice blur joining us!!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 1st May 2009, 11:38 pm

tish wrote:

Hi bro tish, coe you already secured,when your ride cuming ah... Question
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 2nd May 2009, 1:10 am

Yo bro congrats, me also book blue so far only can see at showroom and my avatar...

Eagerly waiting for your pics nw.
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty Black is Here...

Post by Blacks 2nd May 2009, 1:13 am

Any easier way to put up photos here? Very troublesome to put up pictures... got to install programs...
Blacks
Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 2nd May 2009, 1:57 am

pic bounce ... pic bounce ... pic bounce
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Empty Blacks Pics.

Post by Blacks 2nd May 2009, 3:14 am

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9212 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9214 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9213 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9222Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9223 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9225 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9217
Blacks
Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 3rd May 2009, 10:09 pm

just upload to www.imageshack.us and click on the link and attach here, no need to download any software....pretty straight forward
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 4th May 2009, 12:35 am

colours of FORTE pics now completed....
waiting for pics of forte with bodykits...
with aftermarkets parts...
with cosmetics upgrade...
lots of poison...
ICEing...
etc...etc...
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hmmm... wondering when my forte will arrived at shore.
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th May 2009, 3:31 am

Soon, very soon. Just be patience.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th May 2009, 10:43 am

Blacks wrote:Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9212 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9214 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9213 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9222Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9223 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9225 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9217

nice car!!! cheers
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 4th May 2009, 10:50 am

Blacks wrote:Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9212 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9214 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9213 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9222Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9223 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9225 Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 2 Dsc_9217

Looks Mysterious.........
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th May 2009, 10:58 am

nocash wrote:
tish wrote:

Hi bro tish, coe you already secured,when your ride cuming ah... Question
dying to join u leh.... but SE no call so no idea.... like what someone said, maybe i better prepare some cash for may's shipment... Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 4th May 2009, 11:20 am

Isn't it good to know we are already in MAY????? Someone mentioned 300 Forte shipment coming in on chat last night...whoohoo!!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th May 2009, 11:22 am

wow!!! 300!!!! scarlee ALL 300 are 1.6 EX !!! DUH!!!! Sleep
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 4th May 2009, 11:26 am

tish wrote:wow!!! 300!!!! scarlee ALL 300 are 1.6 EX !!! DUH!!!! Sleep

Cannot be lah, if like this the purchaser need to be replace asap liao haha.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 4th May 2009, 11:54 am

Haha.... I think this shipment mostly SX.... IT is to supply those who already booked... Waiting for can like "Tish" aren't you happy....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th May 2009, 3:49 pm

keep my finger cross.. hopefully mine is inside e shipment Rolling Eyes
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 4th May 2009, 4:04 pm

Juz@kid wrote:keep my finger cross.. hopefully mine is inside e shipment Rolling Eyes

Juz@kid.... when is your expected arrival date???? Hopefully so.... then can see alot of forte on road liao....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th May 2009, 4:21 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:keep my finger cross.. hopefully mine is inside e shipment Rolling Eyes

Juz@kid.... when is your expected arrival date???? Hopefully so.... then can see alot of forte on road liao....

mine ETA in jun/july... but i prefer to collect my car as a whole... means together wif e bk install. really eager to join e nex meet up...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th May 2009, 10:35 am

but if urs didntcome with package, hear its sold and attached separately as well as the dates
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 5th May 2009, 11:08 am

tish wrote:but if urs didntcome with package, hear its sold and attached separately as well as the dates

Ya...the bk is attached separately,,like mine..have to wait till end May/June. My SE says the bk is installed in Singapore de..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th May 2009, 11:35 am

saturnz^83 wrote:
tish wrote:but if urs didntcome with package, hear its sold and attached separately as well as the dates

Ya...the bk is attached separately,,like mine..have to wait till end May/June. My SE says the bk is installed in Singapore de..

so ur bk comes in package but the bk is install separately... si bo?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 5th May 2009, 11:56 am

tish wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:

I think all body kit will be installed locally... coz.... the designer for this bodykit is from SIngapore mah.... Very Happy ( Hopefully I'm correct) scratch
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 5th May 2009, 11:57 am

tish wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:

si si..haha..hai..have to wait so long..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th May 2009, 11:58 am

ya the local BK u see is from SG. I find the taiwan one nicer..........
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 5th May 2009, 2:29 pm

Got Taiwan BK? Where? Show pic?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next