Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

+25
melburn
soundphile
HoLH123
Fortei
Terrier
kapitan
nothing
saturnz^83
dandeana21
BluRz
whyeme
Juz@kid
Flarea
nocash
dreamzzlandz
luvxiaobeng
Melfiend
dipstick
charnfai30
greatgazoo
impact2001
tish
vanilor
lawrenceke
Fortec
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

Post by tish 5th May 2009, 3:10 pm

opps i mean only the taiwan spoiler

the one muff showed, i mean if there is a full BK to purchase from that set will be better Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

Post by muff 5th May 2009, 10:38 pm

tish wrote:opps i mean only the taiwan spoiler

the one muff showed, i mean if there is a full BK to purchase from that set will be better Smile

Tish, its actually the Korea make spoiler (silver). Was told by supplier that CnC spoiler (blue) is from Taiwan.

Hopefully the Korea BK will be cuming soon.....

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Forte_13Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Sidebl11
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th May 2009, 11:06 pm

Ohh paisei i giving wrong info and quote u somemore lol sorry Smile

muff wrote:
tish wrote:opps i mean only the taiwan spoiler

Tish, its actually the Korea make spoiler (silver). Was told by supplier that CnC spoiler (blue) is from Taiwan.

Hopefully the Korea BK will be cuming soon.....

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Forte_13Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? - Page 3 Sidebl11
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 5th May 2009, 11:29 pm

no problem Bro.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 5th May 2009, 11:35 pm

Bk..BK..,Peter Schreyer is very angry Evil or Very Mad
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th May 2009, 11:43 am

why is he angry leh?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 6th May 2009, 1:31 pm

Disfigure his design lor.... lol!
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th May 2009, 3:15 pm

with bk looks cool wad...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 6th May 2009, 4:20 pm

I will fix on bodykit too... coz I like it to be more sporty.... without BK it is elegant.... Very Happy Look at the beauty of forte..... Don't you juz love it.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th May 2009, 10:30 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:I will fix on bodykit too... coz I like it to be more sporty.... without BK it is elegant.... Very Happy Look at the beauty of forte..... Don't you juz love it.....

not only love it, maybe if can sleep with it also good!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 7th May 2009, 10:04 pm

where can find pics of the taiwan BK?
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 8th May 2009, 10:47 am

ehh have to ask muff
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3