Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

+25
melburn
soundphile
HoLH123
Fortei
Terrier
kapitan
nothing
saturnz^83
dandeana21
BluRz
whyeme
Juz@kid
Flarea
nocash
dreamzzlandz
luvxiaobeng
Melfiend
dipstick
charnfai30
greatgazoo
impact2001
tish
vanilor
lawrenceke
Fortec
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

Post by Fortec 7th April 2009, 8:53 pm

Sweet Orange
Ebony Black
Titanium Silver
Bright Silver
Spicy Red
Santorini BLue
Champange Gold

WHERE R U!?!?!?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty Re: Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

Post by lawrenceke 7th April 2009, 9:24 pm

waiting for it to arrive.. if it comes this month.. i confirm start new thread ...

1st Santorini Blue!
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Empty Re: Where r the other colors Forte Pics???

Post by vanilor 7th April 2009, 9:40 pm

been raining these few days, sun also dunno hide where...will post my blackie as soon as i wash it..

vanilor

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th April 2009, 10:14 pm

Just post after u take photo from afar, cannot see the dust clearly one HEHEH
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 7th April 2009, 11:56 pm

I want to see how the blue look like..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 8th April 2009, 12:08 am

I want to see how the orange look like. Any Sacrifice? Razz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 8th April 2009, 12:12 am

I want to see titanium silver, I booked one but I nvr looked at one yet...
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 8th April 2009, 1:07 am

can go to all the showroom in SG n see if u get to see the colros Smile

ubi i think got some nice colors
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 8th April 2009, 2:18 am

Ubi only got Light Graphite, Metal Bronze, Ebony Black, Dark Cherry and Spicy Red.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 8th April 2009, 2:27 am

Hi Brother Vanilor. Pls post yr blackie for us to see. I also booked a ebony black forte.Haven see how the actual colur is like too! thanks.
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 8th April 2009, 2:35 am

Hi Brother Vanilor. Pls post yr blackie for us to see. I also booked a ebony black forte.Haven see how the actual colur is like too! thanks.
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 8th April 2009, 2:33 pm

greatgazoo wrote:I want to see how the orange look like. Any Sacrifice? Razz

The 1.6EX demo cars at Leng Kee are orange in colour. Looks like quite nice.........
What do you mean by "sacrifice"? confused

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 8th April 2009, 3:32 pm

charnfai30 wrote:Hi Brother Vanilor. Pls post yr blackie for us to see. I also booked a ebony black forte.Haven see how the actual colur is like too! thanks.

theres actually a black one parked outside the
lift at leng kee
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 8th April 2009, 4:19 pm

dipstick wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:I want to see how the orange look like. Any Sacrifice? Razz

The 1.6EX demo cars at Leng Kee are orange in colour. Looks like quite nice.........
What do you mean by "sacrifice"? confused

Urmmmm.... I don't quite agree... The orange is not Sweet at all lor... Is like Dirty orange like tat lah... I think not many ppl will like tat colour
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 8th April 2009, 5:23 pm

some people like some people dont like loh. example malay like green/red indian like orange/yellow chinese like silver/black/white

just example, dont quote me ah Laughing
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 11:48 pm

i just taken Santorini BLue pictures.. You find it in the FORTE bodykits thread...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 11th April 2009, 2:07 am

Ubi only has got dark cherry, metal bronze, ebony black, light graphite, bright silver with bodykit..

To me, I think ebony black and bright silver like quite nice.. but the bodykit (back section below the boot) also black so like whole car will be black..

But the bodykit on the bright silver like blend in quite nice.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th April 2009, 8:36 pm

Anyone got a pic of a Titanium Silver Forte? I haven't been able to see one yet even though I booked one. ...I hope it'll turn out alright.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 11th April 2009, 10:31 pm

Fortec wrote:Anyone got a pic of a Titanium Silver Forte? I haven't been able to see one yet even though I booked one. ...I hope it'll turn out alright.

Bro,you remind me that there isnt any pic of a Titanium Silver Forte. so when you going to post it ahh..
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Flarea 11th April 2009, 10:33 pm

nocash wrote:
Fortec wrote:Anyone got a pic of a Titanium Silver Forte? I haven't been able to see one yet even though I booked one. ...I hope it'll turn out alright.

Bro,you remind me that there isnt any pic of a Titanium Silver Forte. so when you going to post it ahh..

when we actually get the car... Sad hopefully in a week plus time.. cheers
Flarea
Flarea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th April 2009, 10:43 pm

nocash wrote:

To be honest, I didn't even see the color when I did my switch from Bronze Metal to Titanium Silver, the closest color comparision we had was a picanto that our SE said is similar color.

Can only cross fingers during collection...but there might be a reason why it's not on the showroom..coz it's ugly??!?!?!?!?
*must have faith in the Forte's styling (looks good in any color)* What a Face
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 11th April 2009, 10:51 pm

Fortec, ya, most colors look good!!! that is why I have problem choosing the color...

Do post a picture of your forte in titanium silver for us to see..

So far, i have yet to see titanium silver, sweet orange, champagne gold in here...
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th April 2009, 10:54 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:Fortec, ya, most colors look good!!! that is why I have problem choosing the color...

Do post a picture of your forte in titanium silver for us to see..

So far, i have yet to see titanium silver, sweet orange, champagne gold in here...

Will do, but that's prolly another week or two away.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 12th April 2009, 12:00 am

I think this is Titanium Silver...look GREY to me....

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? 2010_kia_forte

Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? 2010kiaforte
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 12th April 2009, 12:05 am

Oh this one with more light looks abit better sunny
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Kiafortesedan
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 12th April 2009, 2:20 am

Fortec wrote:Oh this one with more light looks abit better sunny
Where r the other colors Forte Pics??? Kiafortesedan

u hit it bro... dats e titanium silver cheers reconised it when my SE show me e colour sample at e showroom. tot of taking titanium silver as my 1st choice but they didnt hv e car for me to see at dat time. after he show me e colour sample n i compare wif e metal bronze at e showroom, i chose metal bronze coz it kinda koolz lookz to me afro
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 12th April 2009, 3:25 am

I think titanium silver look abit like metal bronze from the pictures.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 12th April 2009, 7:41 pm

Fortec wrote:
nocash wrote:

To be honest, I didn't even see the color when I did my switch from Bronze Metal to Titanium Silver, the closest color comparision we had was a picanto that our SE said is similar color.

Can only cross fingers during collection...but there might be a reason why it's not on the showroom..coz it's ugly??!?!?!?!?
*must have faith in the Forte's styling (looks good in any color)* What a Face

Dont worry bro, i think ur color is nice!! maybe because its too hot thats y they dont have spare to put in the showroom lol!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by whyeme 13th April 2009, 11:34 am

tish wrote:some people like some people dont like loh. example malay like green/red indian like orange/yellow chinese like silver/black/white

u r absolutely rite bro! i prefer titanium silver/blue/red BUT wife likes only bright silver, saying its the only color that can fully show the handsome lines and curves of forte's design...so no need to ask which color i booked...wife rules ultimately when color concerned...keke

whyeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 13th April 2009, 11:53 am

whyeme wrote:
tish wrote:some people like some people dont like loh. example malay like green/red indian like orange/yellow chinese like silver/black/white

u r absolutely rite bro! i prefer titanium silver/blue/red BUT wife likes only bright silver, saying its the only color that can fully show the handsome lines and curves of forte's design...so no need to ask which color i booked...wife rules ultimately when color concerned...keke

Another example of "Girls Reigned"......times haf changed..
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 13th April 2009, 4:56 pm

whyeme wrote:

Sounds familiar to me...Hubby chose the model of the car and I chose the color
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th April 2009, 6:53 pm

LOL wife make a decision 10% and hubby's decide on 90% keke
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by whyeme 14th April 2009, 12:23 am

BluRz wrote:
whyeme wrote:

erm for my case its wife choose car brand, wife choose car model AND wife choose car color... lol!

whyeme

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 12:48 am

whyeme wrote:
BluRz wrote:
whyeme wrote:

erm for my case its wife choose car brand, wife choose car model AND wife choose car color... lol!

wow.. so it's a 100% wife's choice.. ooooo!!! What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th April 2009, 1:03 am

whyeme wrote:
BluRz wrote:
whyeme wrote:

ehh ehh!!! Maybe wife pay for car?? Suspect Suspect
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 1:08 am

hmmmm.... still 100% belongs to wife.. woot!!! Twisted Evil
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 28th April 2009, 2:15 pm

Will be getting my Santorini Blue Forte soon! My SE says will be ready by early next week! So excited!

Will definitely post some of my pix here!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 28th April 2009, 2:20 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:Will be getting my Santorini Blue Forte soon! My SE says will be ready by early next week! So excited!

That's good! Very Happy When did u booked yr ride?
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 28th April 2009, 2:37 pm

nothing wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:Will be getting my Santorini Blue Forte soon! My SE says will be ready by early next week! So excited!

Thanks! I've booked on Mid-March Smile
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 28th April 2009, 2:37 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:
nothing wrote:

Sorry sorry, is Mid-April! About 2-3 weeks ago!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th April 2009, 3:33 pm

will be waiting for blue picz... tongue does it cum wif bk??? scratch
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 28th April 2009, 4:42 pm

Oh..the bodykit is the one given by Kia. But my SE said currently now no stock, will only arrive and install on end May. Sad
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 28th April 2009, 4:45 pm

oh.... Blur wif bodykit.... Nice Nice....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 28th April 2009, 5:02 pm

ya, i want to see the blue one.. I think it will be a bengish cool car.. but dont know whether it will look like comfort taxi..because I never see the real one before, just in picture though.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 28th April 2009, 5:07 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:ya, i want to see the blue one.. I think it will be a bengish cool car.. but dont know whether it will look like comfort taxi..because I never see the real one before, just in picture though.

Don't worry, the blue is much glossier and brighter than the comfort taxi, you'll stand out even if you park in the middle of a fleet of them.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 28th April 2009, 5:07 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:
nothing wrote:

Sorry sorry, is Mid-April! About 2-3 weeks ago!

few weeks ago and u got yr ride already, that's fast! Very Happy maybe EX stock come in faster than SX...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 28th April 2009, 5:14 pm

Fortec.. Laughing so funny..
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 28th April 2009, 5:40 pm

Ya..that time when i purchased, my SE said he has the blue one on hand..that's why very fast.. Smile
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 28th April 2009, 5:42 pm

Fortec wrote:
dreamzzlandz wrote:ya, i want to see the blue one.. I think it will be a bengish cool car.. but dont know whether it will look like comfort taxi..because I never see the real one before, just in picture though.

Don't worry, the blue is much glossier and brighter than the comfort taxi, you'll stand out even if you park in the middle of a fleet of them.

Keke..ya..i was in the showroom when i purchased the car and i saw the blue Forte, which was on display, was very nice, the colour is really different from the Comfort Taxis!

Maybe, sumting like Subaru Blue?
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th April 2009, 11:54 am

Lol, imagine forte with taxi tag on the top... OMG!!!

anyway u guys know the KIA taxi? Looks very chio too!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next