Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?)

+4
Siaoster
Fortei
Fortessimo
pessimizt
8 posters

Go down

Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?)

Post by pessimizt 9th July 2009, 11:16 pm

Hello all, i am thinking of part-timing as property agent. Anyone here got experience or have info ? Thanks in advance ! Very Happy
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty Re: Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?)

Post by Fortessimo 10th July 2009, 3:29 am

Hmmm...part-timing is not easy unless you have the right contacts. However, if u really wan to be a part-time agent, u can contact me. I work for Far East Organization. thumbsup
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?) Empty Re: Thinking of part-timing as property agent (any advice ?)

Post by Fortei 10th July 2009, 3:39 am

Far East Organizaton? They mainly deal with private more right?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 10th July 2009, 8:45 am

Thanks Fortessimo,
so what are you working there as ?
I saw on the website where some 'division director' or some sort are recruiting. But need to attend their training that costs $800 - $1000. Is that true ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 10th July 2009, 2:46 pm

Property agents depends on what kinda are you looking at.

But from what i see, property agents this field is very satruated already, so it maybe tougher to get a piece of pie , even though doing part time
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th July 2009, 7:17 pm

pessimizt wrote:Hello all, i am thinking of part-timing as property agent. Anyone here got experience or have info ? Thanks in advance ! Very Happy
if u have a family its not advise leh, the only time u will be meeting client is after working hours 6pm-2/4am and sat sun
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 10th July 2009, 7:40 pm

Yah, i also think its very saturated cos keep receiving flyers every day. Haha. Thats why choose part-time see if can earn some spare cash. Hehe.

At the moment got wife but no children. I think this field have to compromise bah. The spouse have to understand. Razz

Anyway, have a good weekend to all ! cheers
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by malmot 11th July 2009, 11:33 pm

Do give me a call / PM if you would like to consider to be an agent. I shouid be able to help you out here. Working full time in real estate line and also recuiting. Can discuss before you jump on board on your needs. Smile

malmot

Back to top Go down

Post by malmot 11th July 2009, 11:35 pm

Do give me a call / PM if you would like to consider to be an agent. I shouid be able to help you out here. Working full time in real estate line and also recuiting. Can discuss before you jump on board on your needs. Smile

malmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 12th July 2009, 12:01 am

Fortei wrote:Far East Organizaton? They mainly deal with private more right?

Far East only deal with new units. We cannot do sub-sale market. But at least can get basic pay plus abit of comm. Agent comm is more enticing. But i am more of a relax person. So i am fine with the basic pay.

pessimizt wrote:Thanks Fortessimo,
so what are you working there as ?
I saw on the website where some 'division director' or some sort are recruiting. But need to attend their training that costs $800 - $1000. Is that true ?

Attend training need to pay so much? Not sure...nvr hear b4...haha...
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 12th July 2009, 12:16 am

pessimizt wrote:Hello all, i am thinking of part-timing as property agent. Anyone here got experience or have info ? Thanks in advance ! Very Happy

why u think to do part time agent?

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th July 2009, 9:48 am

Hello BluZon, as i am working at the moment, thought of earning a 2nd income and property was one that came to my mind. Smile
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 12th July 2009, 6:00 pm

hi pessimizt, oic... actually there are many other thing can do outsite leh... now real estate not that good leh..

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th July 2009, 11:12 pm

Hello BluZon, u got any lobang for 2nd income ? Razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 2:20 pm

can try to help others sell car insurance Smile

but i dont have any contacts of them.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 13th July 2009, 4:11 pm

Fortessimo wrote:Hmmm...part-timing is not easy unless you have the right contacts. However, if u really wan to be a part-time agent, u can contact me. I work for Far East Organization. thumbsup

Bro. Which department are you in?? Construction, Facilities, Marketing, etc?? :-)

Work under Dorothy, Philip or .....aiyoh cant remember that guy's name. The one in charge of new construction. Cheng or Chng or something like that. Hehehe!! :-)

But I think for part time agents, they usually deal more with 2nd hand units or re-sale units. I have a few friends who are in this line. Quite time consuming and a lot of self discipline needed. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 14th July 2009, 1:06 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
Fortessimo wrote:Hmmm...part-timing is not easy unless you have the right contacts. However, if u really wan to be a part-time agent, u can contact me. I work for Far East Organization. thumbsup

Bro. Which department are you in?? Construction, Facilities, Marketing, etc?? :-)

Work under Dorothy, Philip or .....aiyoh cant remember that guy's name. The one in charge of new construction. Cheng or Chng or something like that. Hehehe!! :-)

But I think for part time agents, they usually deal more with 2nd hand units or re-sale units. I have a few friends who are in this line. Quite time consuming and a lot of self discipline needed. :-)

Me small fry in the Property Sales department.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down