Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP?

+9
BluRz
Leonard
tish
tiny
zaf
kei66
nothing
ck7373
cozi
13 posters

Go down

Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP?

Post by cozi 21st June 2009, 12:48 pm

Just got my SX a couple of days back. Realized that driver side window got auto down (after 2nd click during depress) but no auto Up. Is this a defect?
cozi
cozi

Back to top Go down

Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty Re: Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP?

Post by ck7373 21st June 2009, 12:53 pm

Not a defect. The design never come with it.
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP? Empty Re: Driver Side Power Window No Auto UP?

Post by nothing 21st June 2009, 1:05 pm

u can install aftermarket auto up module....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by cozi 21st June 2009, 1:12 pm

ck7373 wrote:Not a defect. The design never come with it.

ic. was going to call my agent about it... =D

Funny how come they design to have auto down but no auto up...... Irritating to have to hold and wind up.
cozi
cozi

Back to top Go down

Post by kei66 21st June 2009, 1:53 pm

I did checked with my SE before about this.
He said that its for safety reason. You won't want ur kid to power it up with their hands or head still out there....
I think, for this reason, i wont mind no power up because i kena before, and its painful!!! lol...
kei66
kei66

Back to top Go down

Post by zaf 21st June 2009, 3:15 pm

Well, if you want to install the auto up module, it is availabkle at VIM auto for $50. I just installed one. Just not used to have to hold the switch till the window is up.
zaf
zaf

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21st June 2009, 3:18 pm

zaf wrote:Well, if you want to install the auto up module, it is availabkle at VIM auto for $50. I just installed one. Just not used to have to hold the switch till the window is up.

The module is for the driver side only, or for all 4 windows? TIA

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by zaf 21st June 2009, 3:26 pm

I only installed for the window on on the Diver's side. According to Vim Auto, if you want all windows to have the feature then got to install 4 modules which will then set you back $200 bucks.
zaf
zaf

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21st June 2009, 3:56 pm

Hmm ok thanks for the info Zaf. =)

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st June 2009, 4:01 pm

zaf wrote:I only installed for the window on on the Diver's side. According to Vim Auto, if you want all windows to have the feature then got to install 4 modules which will then set you back $200 bucks.

isnt it auto up for driver. $50 * 1

auto up and auto down for 3 more doors = $50 * 6

#350?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by zaf 21st June 2009, 4:22 pm

No lah Tish, 1 window is $50, plus 3 more is 3 x $150. So total is $200. Very Happy
zaf
zaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 21st June 2009, 4:25 pm

tot the more u do , the cheaper it is ? shld be at least $180 mah ..
but imho , driver good auto up + down good enuff (max. can go up to co-driver) passenger can roll up window by themselves ..
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st June 2009, 5:11 pm

zaf wrote:No lah Tish, 1 window is $50, plus 3 more is 3 x $150. So total is $200. Very Happy
Ohh i get it, the device comes with auto up and down, so the driver door's previous 1 direction device will be replaced... hehe
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 21st June 2009, 5:42 pm

so u mean they only change the device, the window remains as it is? or they juz add a wire to it?
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by cozi 21st June 2009, 6:01 pm

BluRz wrote:so u mean they only change the device, the window remains as it is? or they juz add a wire to it?

Yar... also interested to know.

If change the whole window a bit troublesome. Cause, the solar film already installed. If change window, they may not be able to replace the solar film.
cozi
cozi

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st June 2009, 6:57 pm

dont need change window... just install a motor module only..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 21st June 2009, 7:06 pm

so $50 for the motor, inclusive of installing...think can discuss with Tish.
Where can we get it done?
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by zaf 21st June 2009, 9:03 pm

Just install a module encased in a black box which will be installed behind the door panel. IMHO only need to do the driver's side good enough.
zaf
zaf

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 21st June 2009, 9:48 pm

they replace it so take the one that is been replaced and put at passenger side, so got auto down also
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st June 2009, 9:54 pm

BluRz wrote:so $50 for the motor, inclusive of installing...think can discuss with Tish.
u pay i do...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st June 2009, 10:05 pm

tish wrote:
BluRz wrote:so $50 for the motor, inclusive of installing...think can discuss with Tish.
u pay i do...

lolz... i support.. if work and install well... I go buy and you help me install for free... Razz
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 22nd June 2009, 1:38 am

zaf wrote:Well, if you want to install the auto up module, it is availabkle at VIM auto for $50. I just installed one. Just not used to have to hold the switch till the window is up.

Bro, may i know where is VIM auto located? $50 for the convenient is worth it manh....Smile
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd June 2009, 1:51 am

keigo wrote:
tish wrote:
u pay i do...

lolz... i support.. if work and install well... I go buy and you help me install for free... Razz
lol what i meant is , if my wife is paying then i will go let the shop install the device lol...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 22nd June 2009, 2:03 am

i would think its dangerous for auto up if installed for back seat esp for those with children.. unless you are absolutely sure you could lock all windows during travelling... all it takes is 1 error/mistake to regret.. so pls think carefully.

btw.. actually i thought 1st sg forte comes with auto up with safety stop feature...by SE during 1st showroom visit.. (another corner cut?) haa.. but only now know its not.

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd June 2009, 2:33 am

high chance..... the rear disc brake were taken from EX model too...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 22nd June 2009, 8:50 am

It's just an add-on module, slightly smaller than a ciggy box.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 22nd June 2009, 10:42 am

$50 is ok for me...as long as the system is reliable...don;t want the window to get stuck half way then it rains!

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd June 2009, 12:01 pm

leo wrote:$50 is ok for me...as long as the system is reliable...don;t want the window to get stuck half way then it rains!
lol!! i can imagine that!!! Shocked
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by zaf 22nd June 2009, 5:05 pm

ck7373 wrote:

Bro, may i know where is VIM auto located? $50 for the convenient is worth it manh...
.Smile

Hi ck, Vim Auto is at Blk 9 Defu Lane 10 #01-498 Singapore 539190.
zaf
zaf

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd June 2009, 5:26 pm

thanks, will take note of this info incase my wife want to pay for it grin
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 22nd June 2009, 10:45 pm

zaf wrote:
ck7373 wrote:

Bro, may i know where is VIM auto located? $50 for the convenient is worth it manh...
.Smile

Hi ck, Vim Auto is at Blk 9 Defu Lane 10 #01-498 Singapore 539190.

Thanks bro. I suppose they do sell/install the scanner light as well. If so, i will be fixing both the same time. Cheers.
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd June 2009, 10:59 pm

hi may I know the auto up module make from where.. cause I heard got case where the motor will burn if those module is from those lousy QC product..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 22nd June 2009, 11:07 pm

keigo wrote:

Wah!~ u sure know how to bully of my hubby ah!~ Twisted Evil

tish wrote:thanks, will take note of this info incase my wife want to pay for it grin

Ok i pay, let's get it done thumbsup but find more info 1st then

keigo wrote:hi may I know the auto up module make from where.. cause I heard got case where the motor will burn if those module is from those lousy QC product..

Yah, I'm interested to know that too, thanks
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd June 2009, 11:08 am

BluRz wrote:
tish wrote:thanks, will take note of this info incase my wife want to pay for it grin

Ok i pay, let's get it done thumbsup but find more info 1st then

ho seh ah!!! save my pocket heheh
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 23rd June 2009, 11:31 am

pengz.. the 2 of you like don't live together need to come in to chit chat...... save us the sweet talking lei...

morning my hair already standing.... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 24th June 2009, 12:38 am

keigo wrote:pengz.. the 2 of you like don't live together need to come in to chit chat...... save us the sweet talking lei...

morning my hair already standing.... lol!

That's becos we dun talk much about what the forum ppl are chatting...
anyway, I only post in topics that i'm really interested in.
only when I think it's workable and affordable then I will start a discussion with him...heee!~ That's us!~ Razz
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 24th June 2009, 1:07 am

can someone provide more info regarding the fixing up a new module for the auto up & down for the driver's seat window.
Really interested to fix up one as i think it's more convenient to have the window with that system

Thanks a Mil, pal
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 24th June 2009, 8:52 am

Basically nothing fancy abt the auto up module, as I mentioned the controller box slightly smaller than a ciggy box and the installer need to tap on yr existing window wiring to add on the auto-up function....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down