Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Aircon driver side cooler Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Aircon driver side cooler Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Aircon driver side cooler Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Aircon driver side cooler Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Aircon driver side cooler Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Aircon driver side cooler Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Aircon driver side cooler Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Aircon driver side cooler Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Aircon driver side cooler Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Aircon driver side cooler

+3
Chilex
simonsoh
hikaru
7 posters

Go down

Aircon driver side cooler Empty Aircon driver side cooler

Post by hikaru 9th November 2009, 8:23 am

Hi,
May I know anyone encounter during cold weather(outside temp abt 27C), the driver side aircon is cooler than passenger side. The passenger side air is a bit warmer. Is this normal?
hikaru
hikaru

Back to top Go down

Aircon driver side cooler Empty Re: Aircon driver side cooler

Post by simonsoh 29th November 2009, 2:51 pm

hikaru wrote:Hi,
May I know anyone encounter during cold weather(outside temp abt 27C), the driver side aircon is cooler than passenger side. The passenger side air is a bit warmer. Is this normal?

ya. i experience this too. i asked here b4 liao... no response... most extreme left vent sometimes not cold at all.

simonsoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilex 29th November 2009, 10:55 pm

simonsoh wrote:
hikaru wrote:Hi,

ya. i experience this too. i asked here b4 liao... no response... most extreme left vent sometimes not cold at all.

Really?? Hmmm... Must check. Most of the time, front passenger seat empty. Wifey and kid sit at the rear. Rear so far no complaints......
Chilex
Chilex

Back to top Go down

Post by simonsoh 1st December 2009, 12:35 pm

ya. confirm. from right to left vent, coldest, colder, cold, normal air. very distinct difference. but i cant pinpoint when this happen. but mostly at night. i detected on a few occasion liao.

simonsoh

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 1st December 2009, 12:46 pm

Prob the vents start @ the driver side first... therefore it's colder @ the driver's side.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 1st December 2009, 1:07 pm

Experienced the same....

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 2nd December 2009, 9:07 pm

its a korean problem.. i had this in my rio. and i kicked up a VERY big fuss at C & C. I told them that even protons didnt have this problem.

in the end, they sealed my heater, was a problem with the heater and the cold air, for their cars in korea.

it used to be so bad for the '06 Rios, that they all went to aftermarket seperate thermostat.

but i refuse to void my warranty when it was a C n c problem.. i really made a super big fuss, before the manager stopped to listen.

and they gave me a car for 2 weeks, because they cant figure out what was wrong at first..

anyway, the team at Leng Kee fixed it, led by one of the Managers, great guy. dunno if he is still there.
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru 2nd December 2009, 9:23 pm

I suspect it's the FEATURE for climate control but if it is, that will b a weird one. Will ask c&c when send for service.
hikaru
hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 3rd December 2009, 12:26 am

winn wrote:its a korean problem.. i had this in my rio. and i kicked up a VERY big fuss at C & C. I told them that even protons didnt have this problem.

in the end, they sealed my heater, was a problem with the heater and the cold air, for their cars in korea.

it used to be so bad for the '06 Rios, that they all went to aftermarket seperate thermostat.

but i refuse to void my warranty when it was a C n c problem.. i really made a super big fuss, before the manager stopped to listen.

and they gave me a car for 2 weeks, because they cant figure out what was wrong at first..

anyway, the team at Leng Kee fixed it, led by one of the Managers, great guy. dunno if he is still there.

So what did they actually do?
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down