Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Still no COE after so many bids

+28
add001
Slow Ryder
eraser
nothing
guerrestellari
dwwl
Mahinda
dav2011
Kev_78
Aura
lukester
sktan10
leo
mwerkz
longbow
Forte
Leonard
newsman
antzng
purple
tish
Pegasus
gravin
xforte
lawrenceke
nofears
Nas
Fortei
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Still no COE after so many bids

Post by Fortei 19th June 2009, 5:48 pm

Aura, im doing the same as u too...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Still no COE after so many bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Still no COE after so many bids

Post by purple 19th June 2009, 5:51 pm

ic. Yours last bid guess u should wait. I have two more left, waiting would drag to aug. Good luck to u guys!
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by xforte 19th June 2009, 5:53 pm

Aura wrote:
purple wrote:Aura, u confirmed n proceeded to take back ur deposit?
I will follow thru with the 6th and last bid which I don think they will secure for me. Told them I rather buy another car than top-up.

+1

xforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev_78 21st June 2009, 11:51 am

Aura wrote:
purple wrote:Aura, u confirmed n proceeded to take back ur deposit?
I will follow thru with the 6th and last bid which I don think they will secure for me. Told them I rather buy another car than top-up.

Called my SE and he told me that he is almost giving up hope on my deal.
Told him i will give him 2 options. Wait for the nxt bid and refund deposit. Or if need top up, max i will go is 2k & make sure i get coe & car by end july.

He told me top up is again for non guarantee coe. Only for use of 2 more rounds of bidding in July. WTF!

I am tired of the process. Is always them on upper hand. Will look for used car...

Kev_78

Back to top Go down

Post by dav2011 21st June 2009, 12:00 pm

if u give up your bk and + 2K, try again and see how your se response.might be helpful.
Rem, car is more imp than BK
Try to make it structured manner, such as your last bid + all the above action = next coe bidding price.
dav2011
dav2011

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st June 2009, 4:15 pm

it could be no stock for cars..
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 21st June 2009, 7:11 pm

When your car is here very fast one. Just offer a top up for open cat.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 21st June 2009, 7:54 pm

Now they are saying that they are running out of open cat becausevit belongs to mercedes side.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 22nd June 2009, 12:22 am

So fast? The day my 3 bid COE nv get I ask my SE for open cat he chop chop arrange for me to sign the papers liao. I was thinking if they always do that to earn money.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 22nd June 2009, 5:28 pm

Just want to say im in the exact same situation. Last bid left, i've given them an ultimatum. Get me the COE or prepare for refund. I will not be topping up, why should i be the one to be "sacrificed"?

It's a nice car but guess it's nearly impossible to get it worked out. I told them i will never buy from C&C ever again. Everyone enjoy ur cars Smile

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd June 2009, 5:41 pm

dwwl wrote:Just want to say im in the exact same situation. Last bid left, i've given them an ultimatum. Get me the COE or prepare for refund. I will not be topping up, why should i be the one to be "sacrificed"?

It's a nice car but guess it's nearly impossible to get it worked out. I told them i will never buy from C&C ever again. Everyone enjoy ur cars Smile
Just like i told gravin sis, no point getting refund and rebook for another car n wait all over again. Since u are half way there, ask for a top up or get open cat, if ur SE cannot handle, speak with the manager. They will help u come to a win win situation. Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 22nd June 2009, 5:49 pm

Bro Tish... bo win-win la... buyer su siao! C&C win lor... Razz
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd June 2009, 5:58 pm

Lol, ya hor... the top up is su siao... forgot hehe Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 23rd June 2009, 12:02 am

top up = su liao.

I rather buy other cars and let other people earn rather then let c&c walk away with their profits whom they refuse to reduce ever after they screw up our COE. There are just too many people willing to top up that's why they will always ask for top ups.

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 12:04 am

dwwl,

keke. i nv wanted to topup. tat y i chase my SE after every round of coe bidding. in de end he buay tahan me. i get my car =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 23rd June 2009, 12:34 am

dwwl wrote:top up = su liao.

I rather buy other cars and let other people earn rather then let c&c walk away with their profits whom they refuse to reduce ever after they screw up our COE. There are just too many people willing to top up that's why they will always ask for top ups.

i agree with u on this pt u brought up... they are just trying to make things urgent so ppl just pay to have it the easy way in getting the car... btw bro, wad car u have in mind?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 23rd June 2009, 12:35 am

mwerkz wrote:dwwl,

keke. i nv wanted to topup. tat y i chase my SE after every round of coe bidding. in de end he buay tahan me. i get my car =p

mwerkz, dwwl is just stating a valid pt not aiming at u .... Smile
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by guerrestellari 23rd June 2009, 12:40 am

From the information of cost of car registered in May, take for example:

1) CERATO FORTE 1.6(M) SX ABS D/AB 2WD 4DR
OMV = S$ 13,753
Custom Duties (20% OMV) = S$2 ,751
GST (7%) = S$1 ,155
ARF (100% OMV) = S$13,753
Registration Fee = S$140
Cost of 1.6(A) before COE = S$31552

For those of us who book their 1.6 (M)SX at say, S$X, who still have not gotten their COE, you can do the math.

June 2nd Bidding Cat (A) is S$12,899. If your SE had been successful in bidding, the costs of the car would have been S$31552 + S$12,899 = S$44,451

This would have given C&C a margin of (S$X - S$44,451) and they would still have to give a portion of this as commission to the SE.

If this margin is less than 4k, I think it is unlikely the COE would be successful. Typically I think C&C will try to maintain a margin of 8k to 10k.

guerrestellari

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 9:35 am

Fortei wrote:

lol. y will he aim at me. keke. if he wanna aim, it'll be him SE. Very Happy

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 23rd June 2009, 10:51 am

Fortei wrote:
dwwl wrote:top up = su liao.

i agree with u on this pt u brought up... they are just trying to make things urgent so ppl just pay to have it the easy way in getting the car... btw bro, wad car u have in mind?

Excatly. 1st 4 rounds don't bid, who cares, these people are going to top up anyway. Now if only everyone refuses to top up everyone won't be in this situation.

I don't have any car in mind, ofcoz no kia, mitsubishi, or mercedes (not that i can afford anyway Laughing)

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 23rd June 2009, 10:52 am

mwerkz wrote:
Fortei wrote:

Haha no lah i don't feel like a target at all. I've also pestered my SE before the 4th bid, end up they didn't bid Sad

Apparently my pestering skills not as good, muz learn from you Smile

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 23rd June 2009, 11:33 am

At this time, Is there a way to check if COE is registered?
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 11:45 am

dwwl wrote:
mwerkz wrote:
Fortei wrote:

Haha no lah i don't feel like a target at all. I've also pestered my SE before the 4th bid, end up they didn't bid Sad

Apparently my pestering skills not as good, muz learn from you Smile

kkeke. ya. everytime i call n pester, i dun give him a chance to tok. i tok n tok n tok n tok even when he wanna budge in, i continue toking. keke =x

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 11:47 am

purple wrote:At this time, Is there a way to check if COE is registered?

u mean u toppup for open cat coe? u wanna see if de coe have been transfered to ur name? login to onemotoring. can check tat.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 23rd June 2009, 11:49 am

if u top up and given a open cat....u will receive a letter of transfer from LTA soon informing that a open cat have been transfered to your name and within 30 days to register your new ride...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 23rd June 2009, 12:02 pm

Mwerkz, which section of the website?
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 23rd June 2009, 3:01 pm

hey nothing... can check??? hmm i don't receive any letter leh... and when i log in to onemotoring using my singpass, i don't see that i have a coe leh... hmmm....
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 3:11 pm

erms.. when u all topup? give ur SE sometime? cos he need de cheque to clear den he will transfer coe to ur name. but i paid cashiers order on thurs, immediate clearance, fri morning he transfered coe to hubby's name, den register my car. immediately i login to onemotoring, i c it under assets or something like tat.

paiseh can check de exact section. cos office cannot login to any website which requires singpass. but by mon i receive de letter from lta on de coe transfer n car registration liao. maybe my SE work fast =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 3:15 pm

ok. confirmed with hubby. tat it's under "ASSETS" section.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 23rd June 2009, 3:18 pm

hmmm i agreed to top up, but SE never ask me to pay her anything... only pay SE prior to car collection i supposed?
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 3:23 pm

lol. den no need sign anything oso. keke. if nv sign. end of de day u dun wan pay. she oso LL =x

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 23rd June 2009, 4:03 pm

ohoh! better call n check.. ar bo later she di siao say never receive my email... haha. purple, r u able to see?
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd June 2009, 4:08 pm

ya, best to make sure everything is in order if there is no black n white very jialart...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 23rd June 2009, 5:12 pm

My sixth bid is also the next round in july. And I'm thinking of getting other makes if it fails. Even with top up also worth it ? I just don't like the idea of not securing my COE at the low price period but wait till the price sky rocket then ask me to pay extra(top up), I don't like the idea of paying for other people's mistake or was it planned ?. May consider to extend the bidding...see how it goes

Dunnoe true anot... read below and comment, hopefully you can show me the light that I was busy searching for.

1) Your colour is a popular pick therefore the long queue - As if other colours are not. Then why I see many other popular colours on the road ?

2) We have no idea whether your stock is in this shipment - More like the management have not decided who to allocate to or waiting for more lucrative deals to walk in. I even know when an item from USA will arrive when I order online. Did they order your car thru office phone? e-mail ? or send a fax over and the supplier did not reply back to confirm the order? so the hundred over thousand dollar deal with Korea is considered peanuts until the Korean don't bother to talk to the agent in SG and they just ship the car not knowing whether it would be rejected? SG agent LL go to PSA to check the stocks and sell accordingly ? Damn the Koreans must be really earning peanuts to subscribe IDD line or subscribe to internet e-mailing.

4) They did not revise your COE bid even if it is short of few dollars to a hundred dollars because your stock is not here yet and they revised for those stocks that arrived in SG - Then why bother to bid for me when the stock is not here. If my low COE bid is successful then it's a bonus to them, but then too bad to those who bought it later at higher price(means they really must wait in line, 3mths), if my bid were to be outbidded, then too bad to me coz they will revised those COE of those buyer that will fetch in higher profit hence why some could get it earlier. Then both of you chose the same colour and make, and bingo.... it's the stock of the buyer who has the COE. Now you know why there is a pattern why some have bid and the others don't have?

5) We did not bid for you as your stock is not here yet and the company has to pay a 10K deposit to bid on your behalf so they gave to those who the stock - If your comapny does not have 10K to bid for me then I must really worry about your aftersale service. I bet my deposit along with 9 other buyers were the funds for a soon to be owner's COE deposit if the company were to be that poor. Anyway the other buyer could be paying more than me so naturally it is his/her stock.

All these pointers are gathered from talking with me SE, those points after the "-" is my understanding of how it might work unless any member could provide me with more info. Just sharing my thoughts, not intend to offend any members or SEs. And also give something constructive on how we can counter these excuses kekeke

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 23rd June 2009, 7:33 pm

In blue, my 2 cents worth:

My sixth bid is also the next round in july. And I'm thinking of getting other makes if it fails. Even with top up also worth it ? I just don't like the idea of not securing my COE at the low price period but wait till the price sky rocket then ask me to pay extra(top up), I don't like the idea of paying for other people's mistake or was it planned ?. May consider to extend the bidding...see how it goes

Dunnoe true anot... read below and comment, hopefully you can show me the light that I was busy searching for.

1) Your colour is a popular pick therefore the long queue - As if other colours are not. Then why I see many other popular colours on the road ? I was told this countless times too. I booked Metal Bronze and I was told by manager that they have a long backlog of Metal Bronzes to clear. I doubt any buyers can verify this.

2) We have no idea whether your stock is in this shipment - More like the management have not decided who to allocate to or waiting for more lucrative deals to walk in. I even know when an item from USA will arrive when I order online. Did they order your car thru office phone? e-mail ? or send a fax over and the supplier did not reply back to confirm the order? so the hundred over thousand dollar deal with Korea is considered peanuts until the Korean don't bother to talk to the agent in SG and they just ship the car not knowing whether it would be rejected? SG agent LL go to PSA to check the stocks and sell accordingly ? Damn the Koreans must be really earning peanuts to subscribe IDD line or subscribe to internet e-mailing. Exactly how I felt. I was even told off by SE that I am not buying a piece of clothing that will have expected delivery date. I told manager, if you are buying a house that costs $700k (even bigger ticket item than ur car!), you will also know when the expected TOP date. I was told by manager whatever they order to Korea, their orders are ALWAYS half fulfilled. As if I care, cos' I won't be able to verify this.

4) They did not revise your COE bid even if it is short of few dollars to a hundred dollars because your stock is not here yet and they revised for those stocks that arrived in SG - Then why bother to bid for me when the stock is not here. If my low COE bid is successful then it's a bonus to them, but then too bad to those who bought it later at higher price(means they really must wait in line, 3mths), if my bid were to be outbidded, then too bad to me coz they will revised those COE of those buyer that will fetch in higher profit hence why some could get it earlier. Then both of you chose the same colour and make, and bingo.... it's the stock of the buyer who has the COE. Now you know why there is a pattern why some have bid and the others don't have? I was always told this is not within the means of SE. It's the admin/mgmt of C&C that has a say whether they will revise your bid. Manager told me they would indicate how much they wanna bid for you for every round. Admin to key into system. I guess those who got their bids revised would have a STAR beside indicating, at all costs, we MUST get the COE for them! Some got no bid because when admin wanted to enter bid, the COE price has already exceeded the amount indicated on your piece of paper. Thus, you see no bid!

5) We did not bid for you as your stock is not here yet and the company has to pay a 10K deposit to bid on your behalf so they gave to those who the stock - If your comapny does not have 10K to bid for me then I must really worry about your aftersale service. I bet my deposit along with 9 other buyers were the funds for a soon to be owner's COE deposit if the company were to be that poor. Anyway the other buyer could be paying more than me so naturally it is his/her stock. It is true they have to pay a 10k deposit. But this shouldn't be used as an excuse. I bet they used our booking deposits for other short term investments with high returns! Money earn money, why not?!

All these pointers are gathered from talking with me SE, those points after the "-" is my understanding of how it might work unless any member could provide me with more info. Just sharing my thoughts, not intend to offend any members or SEs. And also give something constructive on how we can counter these excuses keke
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 23rd June 2009, 7:59 pm

gravin wrote:I was told this countless times too. I booked Metal Bronze and I was told by manager that they have a long backlog of Metal Bronzes to clear. I doubt any buyers can verify this.

>>Last was told there was 60+ metal bronze buyer infront of me. But also heard from members in here that there was a ship of hundreds that came this month. 60+ compare to the hundreds dun think it is popular till where.

Exactly how I felt. I was even told off by SE that I am not buying a piece of clothing that will have expected delivery date. I told manager, if you are buying a house that costs $700k (even bigger ticket item than ur car!), you will also know when the expected TOP date. I was told by manager whatever they order to Korea, their orders are ALWAYS half fulfilled. As if I care, cos' I won't be able to verify this.

>>If half was fulfilled then they should warn us in the first place since they have been long business partners, they should know that there is this problem. If I was informed that the company must see supplier mood then I rather buy from another source. PI, didn't know PI also can bring in Forte right? I know what to talk to the manager liao "Did you take half of my deposit?"

It is true they have to pay a 10k deposit. But this shouldn't be used as an excuse. I bet they used our booking deposits for other short term investments with high returns! Money earn money, why not?!

>>This company is look more like a shady PI I used to hear in the past

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 23rd June 2009, 8:36 pm

Hey guys I wanna confirm, some people have said that sept the bidding is delayed to 3 weeks instead of 2, but i can't seem to find that news on the lta site. Anybody has a link for that news?

I got the call to topup, but they said it's for next month's CAT A. I dunno if it's going to be higher or lower.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 23rd June 2009, 8:42 pm

nofears wrote:Hey guys I wanna confirm, some people have said that sept the bidding is delayed to 3 weeks instead of 2, but i can't seem to find that news on the lta site. Anybody has a link for that news?

I got the call to topup, but they said it's for next month's CAT A. I dunno if it's going to be higher or lower.

Hw much did they ask u to top up? i tot top up is for open cat n not cat A?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 23rd June 2009, 8:52 pm

They ask to topup for Cat A next month, the price they ask I'm not happy about it, so I'm waiting for the call tomorrow to get a confirm price. See what they say, Also got option to drop bodykit.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 23rd June 2009, 9:04 pm

Called my SE n he told me top up 5K at least.. BK is the only thing i look forward to if my SE ask me to drop i will ask him to drop him pants and run round leng kee to ikea n back... haha..
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 23rd June 2009, 11:27 pm

havent been able to check the onemotoring website.

any idea what other freebies you can ask for if u chose to top up?
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 23rd June 2009, 11:34 pm

5k topup? That's crazy ... as good as buying the car now. I'm with eraser on this, i won't be topping up for their screwup. If enough people refuse to and ban them for life i'll like to see how they respond. Singapore is not very big and it'll definately hit them in the future.

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd June 2009, 11:50 pm

5k is really alot.... hmmm worth it or not depends how much u love forte... if u give up the deal and rebuy other cars. the value also increase coz past fre months coe also went up
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 11:54 pm

nofears wrote:Hey guys I wanna confirm, some people have said that sept the bidding is delayed to 3 weeks instead of 2, but i can't seem to find that news on the lta site. Anybody has a link for that news?

nono. nxt jul 1st bidding is delayed 3wks interval instead of the usual 2. cos jul is a month with simply more mondays.

sep bidding is not delayed by 3wks. rather, coe quota will be cut again in sep instead of the usual say maybe now is 1.4k, sep will have maybe 1.2k or something like tat. i dunno de exact numbers. so dun quote me.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 23rd June 2009, 11:54 pm

I'm still wondering how hyundai can keep their cars so low, the avante is still below 50k and i remember seeing in the newspaper with guranteed COE

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 11:55 pm

Fortei wrote:Called my SE n he told me top up 5K at least.. BK is the only thing i look forward to if my SE ask me to drop i will ask him to drop him pants and run round leng kee to ikea n back... haha..

guess they have really run out of open cat for the past few biddings. now dey juz ask for topup, so dey have more budget to bid for his cat A in jul's bidding. so higher chance of him getting his car.

topup might not necessarily mean for open cat.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 23rd June 2009, 11:56 pm

mwerkz wrote:

nono. nxt jul 1st bidding is delayed 3wks interval instead of the usual 2. cos jul is a month with simply more mondays.

sep bidding is not delayed by 3wks. rather, coe quota will be cut again in sep instead of the usual say maybe now is 1.4k, sep will have maybe 1.2k or something like tat. i dunno de exact numbers. so dun quote me.

Ah ok, thanks for the info, but if sept quota is gonna be cut like that they did previously, shouldn't it be anounced on lta's site?

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 11:57 pm

nofears wrote:They ask to topup for Cat A next month, the price they ask I'm not happy about it, so I'm waiting for the call tomorrow to get a confirm price. See what they say, Also got option to drop bodykit.

lol. at wat price dey willing to pay for ur bodykit? if dey willing to refund me 1.5k, i gladly drop my bodykit =x

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 11:58 pm

nofears wrote:
mwerkz wrote:

Ah ok, thanks for the info, but if sept quota is gonna be cut like that they did previously, shouldn't it be anounced on lta's site?

yup. actually it was oredi announced. let me see if i can find it.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 24th June 2009, 12:01 am

mwerkz wrote:
nofears wrote:They ask to topup for Cat A next month, the price they ask I'm not happy about it, so I'm waiting for the call tomorrow to get a confirm price. See what they say, Also got option to drop bodykit.

lol. at wat price dey willing to pay for ur bodykit? if dey willing to refund me 1.5k, i gladly drop my bodykit =x

Haven't confirm yet, should be 1k. If i get a bodykit outside, it's gonna cost me around 1.5k isnt it?

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum