Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Still no COE after so many bids Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Still no COE after so many bids Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Still no COE after so many bids Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Still no COE after so many bids Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Still no COE after so many bids Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Still no COE after so many bids Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Still no COE after so many bids Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Still no COE after so many bids Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Still no COE after so many bids Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Still no COE after so many bids

+28
add001
Slow Ryder
eraser
nothing
guerrestellari
dwwl
Mahinda
dav2011
Kev_78
Aura
lukester
sktan10
leo
mwerkz
longbow
Forte
Leonard
newsman
antzng
purple
tish
Pegasus
gravin
xforte
lawrenceke
nofears
Nas
Fortei
32 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Still no COE after so many bids Empty Still no COE after so many bids

Post by Fortei 18th June 2009, 2:20 pm

Hi ppl,

I just want to know who else are still without COE here, and hw many bids left cos im sick n tired of CnC SE giving empty promises and not dong anything. Yesterday, I was calling my SE at 1555Hrs to ask for revise of bidding, but he din answered. 1630Hrs then called me say he was outside doing personal errands, damn pissed liao then he told me AGAIN he will talked to his management and see if he can offer Open Cat. Called him this morning n found still no news.. I give up!!! Im going on my 6th bids next, anyone in the same shoes as me?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Still no COE after so many bids Empty Re: Still no COE after so many bids

Post by Nas 18th June 2009, 2:46 pm

Fortei wrote:Hi ppl,

I just want to know who else are still without COE here, and hw many bids left cos im sick n tired of CnC SE giving empty promises and not dong anything. Yesterday, I was calling my SE at 1555Hrs to ask for revise of bidding, but he din answered. 1630Hrs then called me say he was outside doing personal errands, damn pissed liao then he told me AGAIN he will talked to his management and see if he can offer Open Cat. Called him this morning n found still no news.. I give up!!! Im going on my 6th bids next, anyone in the same shoes as me?

Hi Fortei,

I too without COE. Left with 2 more bid. Only bid one time and out-bided. I have call my SE today and told him that I will wait for the next COE bid and if still don't get it then will just have to forget about owning a Forte. I just don't understand the C&C. While the COE is low they do not bid for me and says the stock is not in and when the COE is high they said about top-up and try to talk to his management about giving me open COE or to help to bid. My SE even said that now with the COE is rising it even harder for me to get the COE which I booking the car at $46,999 for the 1.6M SX. Only those who booked at $47,999 will most likely to get it

Nas

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 18th June 2009, 2:54 pm

but your difference is only $1000 compared to those tat is able to get the COE maybe for ur case u can opt to top up...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 18th June 2009, 3:04 pm

For me this is the 4th time they didn't bid at all. Left with 2 bids. Same as Nas, I don't get it, they should have secured my COE on the first bid since it was cheap. COE can last for 6 months so I'm sure my stock would be in by then.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 18th June 2009, 3:09 pm

nofears.. yr SE is the one i intro u?
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 18th June 2009, 3:12 pm

No bro, I'm still using the same SE, was intro from my Dad's friend working at KIA. This is a management issue from what I see. I'll talk to him later to see how we can settle within the next bidding. Cause I need the car by July.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 18th June 2009, 3:17 pm

ok cos my SE thanks me for introducing alot of buyers for him and he manage to deliver the cars as promised.. so i tot how come yr car not here yet.

So far i tink my SE is the most consistent on delivering promises despite the sharp rise of COE prices. Thumbs up!
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by xforte 18th June 2009, 3:17 pm

Same as Nas... they bid once for me and outbidden. Empty promise and no progress, almost give up hope. In fact, since i booked early April, i have run out bids. So close yet so far.

xforte

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 18th June 2009, 3:26 pm

hey brothers & sisters, I know exactly how you are feeling cos' I have been through it all. Let me tell you that C&C is not obliged to bid for you at the first bid nor any of the other bids cos' it's 6 BIDS NON-GUARANTEED. And most of us have signed on the dotted line with this 6 BIDS NON-GUARANTEED written, thus, it's really a LL situation. It is like they didn't promise you the coe at all. They only lose your business if they don't get you the coe and they have no other obligations at all. Got to bear with it unless you are willing to top up for guaranteed coe. Very Happy

For those folks out there whom you see they are getting coe almost instanteneously, it's because 1) they trade in used car, 2) they booked at high booking price, 3) they took 100% loan for 10 years. These 3 factors increase C&C margin by a substantial sum, thus C&C can afford to big COE for them even after the COE increased by 6k (assume from 5k to 11k). This margin part matters a lot, apart from stock availability.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 18th June 2009, 3:29 pm

gravin, maybe add OPC as another factor?
Cos, I got car to trade-in but still no COE after 5th bid. Freebies not much, Rikecool, visor, 3A mats (not 3M).

Next bid will be my 6th. Another 3 weeks solid wait.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by xforte 18th June 2009, 3:33 pm

Me no car to trade-in, but only rikecool free.

xforte

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th June 2009, 3:51 pm

Pegasus wrote:gravin, maybe add OPC as another factor?
Cos, I got car to trade-in but still no COE after 5th bid. Freebies not much, Rikecool, visor, 3A mats (not 3M).

Next bid will be my 6th. Another 3 weeks solid wait.
bro, i call up my se and she said she already settle your issue but she didnt say what is it. Did u ask for open cat?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 18th June 2009, 4:21 pm

Already asked. No reply yet.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by xforte 18th June 2009, 5:01 pm

Just talk to my SE, they run out of open cat. My car is already in, but no coe. So sad... the saddest moment experienced.

xforte

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 18th June 2009, 5:06 pm

Guys, just talked to SE.
He said e reason they didn't bid for mine is becus they r Only willing to put 10k in, so once the COE jump above 10k, they won't bid. I paid 48999. So 10k is all they can afford. Now he give me choice to cancel n get back deposit, or wait for the last 2 rounds. n he mentioned next round becus of 3 weeks wait should be not able to get it, so it all depend on the last bid which they FORESEE COE WILL DROP. asked for open cat, he said all taken n dun recommend me the more recent ones as need to top up. So how? Should I just give it up?
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th June 2009, 5:17 pm

coe wont drop, market is picking up.... i think the best way is to top up for now loh..... topping up few k better than 6 bid got take deposite n buy car again... by then u paying more that the top up...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by antzng 18th June 2009, 5:18 pm

I agreed with Tish. The COE is definitely going north. In September 2009, with lesser COE available, the price will be pushed further. Just top-up and move-on. Just a honest opinion to share with all.
antzng
antzng

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 18th June 2009, 5:40 pm

IMHO come Aug-Sep, the panic will set in. COE jump up north is expected.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 18th June 2009, 5:42 pm

OPC does play a part too, cos' mine is OPC.

I agree should just top up a few k. Even 4k is still cheaper than rebooking or booking another car which is on par with Forte. By the time you search for the other car, ur COE bidding could well end up in Sep which by then, you panic cos' quota cut, COE going higher and higher. That's why in the end I gave in to top up. COE is definitely not coming down, in my opinion. Anyway, most of the car prices out there have been increasing and not decreasing at all.

Many customers asking for guaranteed COE, no wonder they tell u no more open cat. Hai...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 18th June 2009, 6:10 pm

or take it lyk tat ..
guaranteed coe = higher car price .
car price so low no wonder they won't bid unless necessary .
all in the name of car game (:
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by xforte 18th June 2009, 7:32 pm

How about 7 to 8k topup to match the current price tag to get an open cat? They offered this to me, i don't think i will take it.

To those who booked at 52999 and 54999, beware when you don't get your coe now and it goes to 20k.

xforte

Back to top Go down

Post by xforte 18th June 2009, 9:36 pm

Hi All, if u choose to withdraw, the return of the deposit takes 2 weeks.

xforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nas 18th June 2009, 9:42 pm

As for me still waiting for the option from my SE. If unfavourable, will just tell me SE to return me back my deposit.

Nas

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 18th June 2009, 9:44 pm

Actually you guys wanna take back your deposit then what's next? Any other car in mind or gonna wait and see?

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by xforte 18th June 2009, 9:47 pm

Resale car. Start shopping this week, though i was told i still have 2 bids left. No choice, need it for my baby. Lost hope on CnC, enough of their empty promises.

xforte

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 18th June 2009, 10:53 pm

If by tmr still don't get a good solution, I would cancel my order n get a used car. Tired of the wait, the promises, the confusions. Too bad.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte 18th June 2009, 11:33 pm

gravin wrote:hey brothers & sisters, I know exactly how you are feeling cos' I have been through it all. Let me tell you that C&C is not obliged to bid for you at the first bid nor any of the other bids cos' it's 6 BIDS NON-GUARANTEED. And most of us have signed on the dotted line with this 6 BIDS NON-GUARANTEED written, thus, it's really a LL situation. It is like they didn't promise you the coe at all. They only lose your business if they don't get you the coe and they have no other obligations at all. Got to bear with it unless you are willing to top up for guaranteed coe. Very Happy

For those folks out there whom you see they are getting coe almost instanteneously, it's because 1) they trade in used car, 2) they booked at high booking price, 3) they took 100% loan for 10 years. These 3 factors increase C&C margin by a substantial sum, thus C&C can afford to big COE for them even after the COE increased by 6k (assume from 5k to 11k). This margin part matters a lot, apart from stock availability.

ALL Bro & Sis out there.. hang on if u've not smell 6 bid... Laughing

Looks like i'm the longest survival here... over 6 bid liao.. call my SE.. say they can extend 2 more bid at no cost.. will try their best.. if not offer open cat.. tell SE 6 bids liao oso like that so what makes them so sure can get.. my SE scratch ... think shall consider.... anyway my SE is very pro.. updates and polite... anyway i 'm entitled to refund now.. maybe give them a chance.. LIfe's full of options... though doubt cos my just a opc.. how they earn? Rolling Eyes

Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 19th June 2009, 12:03 am

so ur situation is same as pegasus now, he also extend 2 bids, my se told him no need top up and top up only the last resort.

Forte wrote:
ALL Bro & Sis out there.. hang on if u've not smell 6 bid... Laughing

Looks
like i'm the longest survival here... over 6 bid liao.. call my SE..
say they can extend 2 more bid at no cost.. will try their best.. if
not offer open cat.. tell SE 6 bids liao oso like that so what makes
them so sure can get.. my SE scratch
... think shall consider.... anyway my SE is very pro.. updates and
polite... anyway i 'm entitled to refund now.. maybe give them a
chance.. LIfe's full of options... though doubt cos my just a opc.. how
they earn? Rolling Eyes
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 19th June 2009, 12:25 am

4 bids down 2 more to go, my se wun update me, I have to call and ask him. And he will say dun worry dun worry, how to not worry? Keep saying my shipment not here, but pple book later take earlier than me.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 19th June 2009, 12:32 am

Seriously, i see no chance for pple who booked at 48999 or lower. perhaps a few lucky ones, but mostly they are just tryin to drag so that they earn their money.

Since my SE already told me their margin for COE is only 10k, and i forsee that COE would not drop below 10k soon, plus amount for top up for open cat would be crazy. Im starting to look at used car.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by Nas 19th June 2009, 1:17 am

When I ask my SE how much do I need to top up to secure my COE and the car, he told me a lot cos mine is OPC. Shocked By the way, still waiting for my SE to just come out with some option to secure the deal. If not, will wait for chevolet cruze to see see look look or wait for the best price to again hunt for a car.

Nas

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 19th June 2009, 10:23 am

xforte wrote:How about 7 to 8k topup to match the current price tag to get an open cat? They offered this to me, i don't think i will take it.

To those who booked at 52999 and 54999, beware when you don't get your coe now and it goes to 20k.

Hmmm 7 - 8k top up is crazy! Why should you top up to match the current price tag to get an open cat? Guaranteed open cat? Even guaranteed, also bo hua, or rather I don't see why you need to match the current price tag. You bought earlier but asked to pay the price now... Hmmm... I feel that old customers should have priority if they don't want to lose you as a customer.

Think you should start making noise to their management about this ridiculous topup amount. To me if the top up amount is less than the difference between COE to be given to you and COE at the time you book, it's worth it.

E.g. COE at the time you book = 5k. COE Open Cat June 1st bidding = 12k. Difference = 7k. Top up amount < 7k still acceptable, but give a buffer cos' in their price they already set in a buffer. If you top up 7k nett, they earn big time! So maybe about 4 - 5k should be reasonable. It's more of you top up for the COE lor... Should grab the top up offer if you find it attractive. Like all the bros here who told me not to give up bcos Forte is a nice car Smile And I personally still like Forte a lot.

By the way, I don't think the refund of booking deposit takes only 2 weeks. I was told that it will take 1 month. And if you paid your booking deposit via credit card, don't dream of them returning to you in cash/cheque form. It will be credited into your credit card Smile
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 19th June 2009, 10:26 am

Nas wrote:When I ask my SE how much do I need to top up to secure my COE and the car, he told me a lot cos mine is OPC. Shocked By the way, still waiting for my SE to just come out with some option to secure the deal. If not, will wait for chevolet cruze to see see look look or wait for the best price to again hunt for a car.

Mine's also OPC... he told you a lot = how much? Check first lor.. at least you still got top up option Smile If reasonable, you should really consider Smile
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 19th June 2009, 11:14 am

was told to top up 2k for June's 1st open cat, but by the time decision is made it was all taken up. Really suay.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by xforte 19th June 2009, 11:22 am

Yes, 7k, that is the amount requested. So sad, my SE did not offer me the topup option earlier... So sad.

xforte

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 19th June 2009, 11:25 am

7k is really too much.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 19th June 2009, 11:53 am

ridiculous 7k. anything less den 4k is still ok. but tat time i only willing to topup 1k n wan free folding mirror. kekee. but i wasnt asked to topup, so no free mirror too =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 19th June 2009, 12:45 pm

i just saw the ad on kia cerato forte on ST today...it said.."No price increase despite COE increase"....

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by sktan10 19th June 2009, 1:06 pm

gravin wrote:hey brothers & sisters, I know exactly how you are feeling cos' I have been through it all. Let me tell you that C&C is not obliged to bid for you at the first bid nor any of the other bids cos' it's 6 BIDS NON-GUARANTEED. And most of us have signed on the dotted line with this 6 BIDS NON-GUARANTEED written, thus, it's really a LL situation. It is like they didn't promise you the coe at all. They only lose your business if they don't get you the coe and they have no other obligations at all. Got to bear with it unless you are willing to top up for guaranteed coe. Very Happy

Yes!A used car is very important on your sales.They can used this to play alot of things.
Even under same company different SE quote differently.
As for me 1+ yrs ago looking for carens.
C&C one SE quote my used car 27K,another SE quote 33K,there's 6K difference.
These 6K difference can give u freeies or coe bidding margin.

sktan10

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 19th June 2009, 3:38 pm

sktan10 wrote:

Yes!A used car is very important on your sales.They can used this to play alot of things.
Even under same company different SE quote differently.
As for me 1+ yrs ago looking for carens.
C&C one SE quote my used car 27K,another SE quote 33K,there's 6K difference.
These 6K difference can give u freeies or coe bidding margin.

Agree that the used car is for the coe bidding margin... at least the coe is very important for many bros/sis here.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 19th June 2009, 3:39 pm

purple wrote:was told to top up 2k for June's 1st open cat, but by the time decision is made it was all taken up. Really suay.

all taken up??? Waaa their biz really good man! Think they can bid for more open cat, put in their store... since they'll hold back everyone's COE bidding and ask ppl to top up eventually... business strategy!
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 19th June 2009, 5:04 pm

leo wrote:i just saw the ad on kia cerato forte on ST today...it said.."No price increase despite COE increase"....

Ermm very gimmicky ley.

They wrote this on the papers just like 2 weeks ago. then the following monday increase liao. if my memory nv fail me it was a 2k or 1k increase?
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by xforte 19th June 2009, 5:11 pm

gravin wrote:
purple wrote:was told to top up 2k for June's 1st open cat, but by the time decision is made it was all taken up. Really suay.

all taken up??? Waaa their biz really good man! Think they can bid for more open cat, put in their store... since they'll hold back everyone's COE bidding and ask ppl to top up eventually... business strategy!

You are right, use our orders to prove to Kia Korea that orders are in to ship cars and then keep the coe bidding; eventually sell high for those who are willing to give in. Now I am the victim.

xforte

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 19th June 2009, 5:24 pm

no perfect solution given, told to wait for the next bid. Gonna take the weekend to consider thru.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 19th June 2009, 5:30 pm

lukester wrote:
leo wrote:i just saw the ad on kia cerato forte on ST today...it said.."No price increase despite COE increase"....

Ermm very gimmicky ley.

They wrote this on the papers just like 2 weeks ago. then the following monday increase liao. if my memory nv fail me it was a 2k or 1k increase?
When we booked on 12APR was 48999 and now the price is 54999 and going to be 55999 after this latest COE bid. Tell me which car up price by 7K in less than 2 months?

The never increase price marketing campaign is for the EX Manual which they "maybe" really did not up price.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 19th June 2009, 5:33 pm

purple wrote:no perfect solution given, told to wait for the next bid. Gonna take the weekend to consider thru.
I have resigned and given up. Forte is nice but not the dealer.

Will keep my current ride and wait for new models launching at second half of the year. With the Forte current price I don see why cannot consider other makes and models.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 19th June 2009, 5:38 pm

Same here, was told to wait for the next bid too...

My last n final bid, spoken to my SE told him hw much to top up if necessary for Open Cat n told him after the last bid hw soon can i take back my deposit he say 2 weeks, yippie, i looking at subaru impreza or maybe resale car... CnC is such a failure to uphold customer trust in them..

normal plate or OPC, SE earn the SAME amt of comm!!!
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 19th June 2009, 5:39 pm

Aura, u confirmed n proceeded to take back ur deposit?
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 19th June 2009, 5:40 pm

xforte wrote:
gravin wrote:

You are right, use our orders to prove to Kia Korea that orders are in to ship cars and then keep the coe bidding; eventually sell high for those who are willing to give in. Now I am the victim.
If we are less hard-pressed for the car and refuse to top-up, then there will be more COEs offer for people like us. Seems like all of us got calls from SE to top-up and I noticed we were all quoted different $$$.

COE has become a tool for them to squeeze more $$ from us. Biz strategy? Absolutely!
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 19th June 2009, 5:42 pm

purple wrote:Aura, u confirmed n proceeded to take back ur deposit?
I will follow thru with the 6th and last bid which I don think they will secure for me. Told them I rather buy another car than top-up.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum