Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Still no COE after so many bids

+28
add001
Slow Ryder
eraser
nothing
guerrestellari
dwwl
Mahinda
dav2011
Kev_78
Aura
lukester
sktan10
leo
mwerkz
longbow
Forte
Leonard
newsman
antzng
purple
tish
Pegasus
gravin
xforte
lawrenceke
nofears
Nas
Fortei
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty Re: Still no COE after so many bids

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 12:09 am

Fortei wrote:Called my SE n he told me top up 5K at least.. BK is the only thing i look forward to if my SE ask me to drop i will ask him to drop him pants and run round leng kee to ikea n back... haha..

At what price did you book? if you booked at 47999 + 5000(topup) = 52999
wow thats the price of the 2L forte, might as well ask them to convert your order to 2L, if topup lesser than 2K than you can consider as 2L profit is higher.

eraser

Back to top Go down

Still no COE after so many bids - Page 3 Empty Re: Still no COE after so many bids

Post by nofears 24th June 2009, 12:11 am

I think i'm going down to take a look at the BK again. I wanna consider if it's worth the 1k.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 24th June 2009, 12:11 am

ok. here is de news tat says abt the supply cut in september. but not yet announced de total coes from sep.

http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/Motorworld/Story/A1Story20090314-128462.html

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 24th June 2009, 12:24 am

if they willing to give u 1000 for the BK i think is good. i was told its worth is either 500 or 800, not very confirm which.

Fortei's one is EX right.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 24th June 2009, 12:37 am

mwerkz wrote:ok. here is de news tat says abt the supply cut in september. but not yet announced de total coes from sep.

[url=http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/Motorworld/Story/A1Story20090314-128462.html
http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/Motorworld/Story/A1Story20090314-128462.html[/quote[/url]]

Thanks mwerkz for the info, I think that's a high possibility for them to cut the quota.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 24th June 2009, 12:39 am

purple wrote:if they willing to give u 1000 for the BK i think is good. i was told its worth is either 500 or 800, not very confirm which.

I thought it was 1.5k? Mancando only has the rear spoiler now so can't compare prices also.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 24th June 2009, 12:45 am

Price no standard one. depends on how much the SE wanna chop you.
My SE for example quote me $385 for auto folding mirror.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 24th June 2009, 12:47 am

Does anyone have any info on bodykit values? After market ones, not the C&C.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by Slow Ryder 24th June 2009, 12:56 am

Fire my SE after the 2nd n 3rd bid which missed by $1 n $2 repectively, threaten if the 4th bid not successful, will bid myself during the 5th bid which is July 1st open bidding, cant affort to take the risk for 6 unsuccessful bid as I trade in my old ride with certain value, things will be complicated if dont secure the COE n will sure get corner by CnC after 6 unsuccessful bid. called my SE again to squeeze for auto fold mirrior but din get it, top up $300 which is the same price as mancando but warranty under CnC, let them make some money and hope CnC will try harder, visit my SE the sat before the 4th bid at Ubi to stress my points again, and they bid $13,388 at 4th bid, manage to secure my COE on 17th June.

We had sign the authorise letter for CnC to bid on our behalf, but we can bid ourselve if we insist, be prepared to have 10K deposit with LTA, the agent just 1 2 control the market rate when they bid on our behalf, if all individual all bid sky high price just to secure the COEs, the whole COEs price will be messy and the price will shoot up sky high which affect the agent profit, for those bros n sis which left 1 or 2 bid, can try to suggest to your SE bid yourself the next round.
Slow Ryder
Slow Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 24th June 2009, 1:01 am

Slow Ryder wrote:Fire my SE after the 2nd n 3rd bid which missed by $1 n $2 repectively, threaten if the 4th bid not successful, will bid myself during the 5th bid which is July 1st open bidding, cant affort to take the risk for 6 unsuccessful bid as I trade in my old ride with certain value, things will be complicated if dont secure the COE n will sure get corner by CnC after 6 unsuccessful bid. called my SE again to squeeze for auto fold mirrior but din get it, top up $300 which is the same price as mancando but warranty under CnC, let them make some money and hope CnC will try harder, visit my SE the sat before the 4th bid at Ubi to stress my points again, and they bid $13,388 at 4th bid, manage to secure my COE on 17th June.

We had sign the authorise letter for CnC to bid on our behalf, but we can bid ourselve if we insist, be prepared to have 10K deposit with LTA, the agent just 1 2 control the market rate when they bid on our behalf, if all individual all bid sky high price just to secure the COEs, the whole COEs price will be messy and the price will shoot up sky high which affect the agent profit, for those bros n sis which left 1 or 2 bid, can try to suggest to your SE bid yourself the next round.

If you bid yourself, then how much do they refund you? Cause the price you paid includes COE right?

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by Slow Ryder 24th June 2009, 1:09 am

I did not bid myself, our booking price include COE, if your bid successful, the deposit will be used to offset for car registration, either they refund you the amount or reduce the total loan amount. But can garantee you, they die die wouldn't let you bid yoyrself, when they know you r serious and able to do it yourself, they will try their best to secure the COE on the next round, they dont 1 you to push up the average price of COE, just my 2 cents.
Slow Ryder
Slow Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 24th June 2009, 1:12 am

Slow Ryder wrote:I did not bid myself, our booking price include COE, if your bid successful, the deposit will be used to offset for car registration, either they refund you the amount or reduce the total loan amount. But can garantee you, they die die wouldn't let you bid yoyrself, when they know you r serious and able to do it yourself, they will try their best to secure the COE on the next round, they dont 1 you to push up the average price of COE, just my 2 cents.

The thing is I'm not sure how much are they willing to refund, if they are willing to give me back 10k then I can bid myself. If less than that amt then I'll rather topup.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 24th June 2009, 1:26 am

don't think they would offer such a good deal right .
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by Slow Ryder 24th June 2009, 1:29 am

Bro nofears, how much is your loan amount? when did u book your ride and how much? my SE keep assuring me dont need to top up, said is not CnC practice, when I mentioned to him that some of our bros n sis get their reserve price revised, he also said is not CnC pratice.
Slow Ryder
Slow Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 2:01 am

Slow Ryder wrote:Bro nofears, how much is your loan amount? when did u book your ride and how much? my SE keep assuring me dont need to top up, said is not CnC practice, when I mentioned to him that some of our bros n sis get their reserve price revised, he also said is not CnC pratice.

I think you can tell your SE, no fat profit business confirm plus chop not their company practise keke. I wanted to bid myself too but they would not coz they say it is linked to their company bank account but I gave enough bo chup to my SE, this coming bid is the showhand bid, coz I'm gonna give my SE one jialat jialat lecture if my time was wasted for 3 months keke

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 2:40 am

purple wrote:if they willing to give u 1000 for the BK i think is good. i was told its worth is either 500 or 800, not very confirm which.

Yup mine is EX..
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 24th June 2009, 2:48 am

Bro Eraser, I agreed with u becoz waiting for 3 months or longer for stock after booking is VERY very VERY very VERY RIDICULOUS even with the current rising COE.
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 24th June 2009, 11:04 am

was told by SE there's a big shipment coming in next week... i wonder if it's their strategy to make ppl to top up now. meaning to say they can earn from this top up and also make it look like their cars are highly sought after, and it seems like they are making us feel 'while stocks last' . if all of us dun top up, they will have too much stocks in the warehouse... hmmm.... confused
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 24th June 2009, 11:06 am

I saw plenty of Forte ready for shipment, in Korea....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 24th June 2009, 11:35 am

Are you able to enquire how many are shiping to here? and the ETA as well? Question

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 24th June 2009, 12:19 pm

erms. my contract states dey only refund me if coe is less den 2k; so i guess if for my case i choose to bid myself, dey will refund me 2k only. so make sure u c ur contract rite n dun get into a stupid situation when u have a 13k coe n dey refund u 2k. tat's a topup equivalent to 11k.

so read de terms of ur contract right.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 24th June 2009, 12:32 pm

Pegasus wrote:Are you able to enquire how many are shiping to here? and the ETA as well? Question

The SE should be able to show you a shipment listing indicating the # of units, Model and Colours. ETA should be included. I asked for it when booking my car earlier in late April. Cheers.

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 2:30 pm

mwerkz wrote:erms. my contract states dey only refund me if coe is less den 2k; so i guess if for my case i choose to bid myself, dey will refund me 2k only. so make sure u c ur contract rite n dun get into a stupid situation when u have a 13k coe n dey refund u 2k. tat's a topup equivalent to 11k.

If I didn't interpret wrongly, it means if the COE value that you got is 2K
eg. the company will refund you the balance of $500 if your COE is valued at 2K and you won't get any refund for any coe higher than 2K

ozzie75 wrote:
Pegasus wrote:Are you able to enquire how many are shiping to here? and the ETA as well? Question

The SE should be able to show you a shipment listing indicating the # of units, Model and Colours. ETA should be included. I asked for it when booking my car earlier in late April. Cheers.

ETA was given jun/july. Hmm if the SE showed you the # of units also no use unless your SE told you which colour and model is available judging from the current order they have, then I think is good service liao.

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 24th June 2009, 3:15 pm

eraser wrote:
mwerkz wrote:erms. my contract states dey only refund me if coe is less den 2k; so i guess if for my case i choose to bid myself, dey will refund me 2k only. so make sure u c ur contract rite n dun get into a stupid situation when u have a 13k coe n dey refund u 2k. tat's a topup equivalent to 11k.

eg. the company will refund you the balance of $500 if your COE is valued at 2K and you won't get any refund for any coe higher than 2K

think it should be if ur coe is 1.5k, den c&c refund u 500bucks. anything equal or more den 2k, dey wun refund u.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 7:56 pm

mwerkz wrote:
eraser wrote:

think it should be if ur coe is 1.5k, den c&c refund u 500bucks. anything equal or more den 2k, dey wun refund u.

Ya ya ...paiseh typo should be 1.5k instead of 2k. Razz

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaker 24th June 2009, 10:10 pm

Guys, i am new here.

Just wanted to checked if any fishy going on.

Mine is 1.6 (A) SX.

Last Mon, my SE said COE bid failed. Today, he called and said, my car will be in next Mon, 28th Jun 09. I said my COE how ? He said he check and call me back. Later, he called and told me, my COE went thru at S$15,000. !!!!?????

So, will be going down to make final payments this week.

Strange rite ?

sneaker

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 10:23 pm

sneaker wrote:Guys, i am new here.

Mine is 1.6 (A) SX.

Last Mon, my SE said COE bid failed. Today, he called and said, my car will be in next Mon, 28th Jun 09. I said my COE how ? He said he check and call me back. Later, he called and told me, my COE went thru at S$15,000. !!!!?????

Strange rite ?
bro, strange indeed, think u better check if its CAT E or CAT A, usually on the first day u will know if u get bidded, unless CAT E, u can buy from other people or company....

Anyway if u can get the COE , whether A or E is thumbsup
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 24th June 2009, 10:28 pm

Mine is 1.6 (A) SX.

Strange rite ?

most likely he got u a open cat from previous bidding. u shuld b glad he gave tat to u. as long as no topup fr ur side, n once u ensure coe under ur name, car under ur name. y care so much abt the rest?

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 10:36 pm

Mine is 1.6 (A) SX.

Strange rite ?

Better ask if the COE is open cat anot since last result's open cat was at 15k but anway the difference between CAT A of the same round is less than 3K so still ok

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte 24th June 2009, 10:55 pm

gravin wrote:OPC does play a part too, cos' mine is OPC.

I agree should just top up a few k. Even 4k is still cheaper than rebooking or booking another car which is on par with Forte. By the time you search for the other car, ur COE bidding could well end up in Sep which by then, you panic cos' quota cut, COE going higher and higher. That's why in the end I gave in to top up. COE is definitely not coming down, in my opinion. Anyway, most of the car prices out there have been increasing and not decreasing at all.

Many customers asking for guaranteed COE, no wonder they tell u no more open cat. Hai...

Hey Gravin.. dun mind.. can share with me how much you top up? Very Happy cos my SE suggesting me to top up after all the 6 bids

Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 24th June 2009, 10:59 pm

Forte wrote:

I agree should just top up a few k. Even 4k is still cheaper than rebooking or booking another car which is on par with Forte. By the time you search for the other car, ur COE bidding could well end up in Sep which by then, you panic cos' quota cut, COE going higher and higher. That's why in the end I gave in to top up. COE is definitely not coming down, in my opinion. Anyway, most of the car prices out there have been increasing and not decreasing at all.

Many customers asking for guaranteed COE, no wonder they tell u no more open cat. Hai...

Hey Gravin.. dun mind.. can share with me how much you top up? Very Happy cos my SE suggesting me to top up after all the 6 bids

the answer is in the quote already... hehe... i top up 4k lor... Laughing
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte 24th June 2009, 11:05 pm

gravin wrote:
Forte wrote:

i see... was thinking wr can bargain.. sign SE very polite... even arrange cancellation .... even psycho me tat my car is here.. Rolling Eyes

Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaker 24th June 2009, 11:13 pm

Sounds like I very lucky then. My SE did say bid was S$15K and I dont have to top-up. But, SE said, can't ask mgmt for freebies liao Sad

sneaker

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 24th June 2009, 11:23 pm

Forte wrote:
gravin wrote:
Forte wrote:

i see... was thinking wr can bargain.. sign SE very polite... even arrange cancellation .... even psycho me tat my car is here.. Rolling Eyes

i tried to bargain for 15mins, manager just refused to give in... i also sianz... hai~ how much were you quoted?
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte 24th June 2009, 11:38 pm

gravin wrote:
Forte wrote:
gravin wrote:
Forte wrote:

i tried to bargain for 15mins, manager just refused to give in... i also sianz... hai~ how much were you quoted?

SE say 2k, but i think BS.. cos now COE so high.. mine oni OPC, somemore, neber write on contract when car coming though say car here liao...

Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 24th June 2009, 11:51 pm

mine also opc leh... i top up 4k... 2k reasonable liao lar. But of course I had the promise on delivery of car. A verbal promise and they delivered this promise. finally, something i can praise about... haha...
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by ace_mav 24th June 2009, 11:55 pm

maybe you all can try reduce the loan or something..since they most probably earn from that as well...so perhap will jack up the COE bidding...and OPC..well..seems like they earn lesser?

ace_mav

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 25th June 2009, 12:06 am

normal or OPC cars , all SE earn the same comm...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 25th June 2009, 12:32 am

how much do u think SE actually earns?
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum