Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom?

+11
merkava
kapitan
nocash
lawrenceke
Cypher
Melfiend
tish
Fortessimo
dandeana21
Juz@kid
Duser
15 posters

Go down

Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom?

Post by Duser 4th April 2009, 3:36 am

Going down with wifey to see the forte SX sometime next week..Any difference with getting the car from C&C or from Ubi..? It seems more owners here seem to be getting from Alexandra. Hows the interest rate like?

Duser

Back to top Go down

Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty Re: Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom?

Post by Juz@kid 4th April 2009, 5:41 am

Gang.. i went down both showroom @ Leng Kee and Ubi on e same day for test drive. Got my ride @ Leng Kee a week later after bring wifey for test ride and got the tumbs up. Quite happy with my SE with the FOC given. Can actually ask for more....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom? Empty Re: Difference from LengKee and Ubi Showroom?

Post by Duser 4th April 2009, 8:55 am

What is the FOC that you requested.. From a list i see that owners request for are:

-Car Mat 3M
-RikeCool film
-Reverse sensor
-Leather Upholstery

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 4th April 2009, 9:18 am

hmm.. i got the thermal guard solar film.. although i collected my car, my SE said he will still pass me a KIA bear to put in my car.. flower
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 4th April 2009, 10:15 am

Kia Ubi is actually an authorised agent, Fulco. Whereas Kia Alexandra is the actual C&C branch. I test drove at Ubi first but den din quite like one of the SE attitude there, hence decided to head down Alexandra for test drive. Luckily I got to know a good SE there. So far referred one other person to her and he too was satisfied with her service.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 4th April 2009, 10:58 am

Hi Fortessimo..

Mind letting me know some details of your SE in my PM.

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th April 2009, 12:23 pm

ubi is only authorised dealer, the actual agent is lengkee C&C
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th April 2009, 3:16 pm

FOC i got from my SE @ Leng Kee are:

- Visor
- Rikecool Film
- Boneless Wiper
- 3M car mat for whole car plus boot

Try to squeeze more like another 6 mths road tax and HID light but cannot. Still quite happy coz i get 2 kia umbrella and 3 kia bear from Taka roadshow.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 4th April 2009, 3:37 pm

looks like the SE from Leng Kee are much better.. my SE oso from there..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 4th April 2009, 3:41 pm

of all the people who got freebies,
i think ive got the lousiest deal.
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 4th April 2009, 3:44 pm

Melfiend wrote:of all the people who got freebies,
i think ive got the lousiest deal.

eeehhh.. shld at least hv the solar film bah??
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th April 2009, 3:45 pm

Yo dandeana21... Wat FOC u get from ur SE. My SE is a guy n he still remember me from e first day i went to Taka roadshow.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 4th April 2009, 3:51 pm

eeehh.. he gave me the solar film.. he said he will be giving me a KIA bear and will come by my home to pass it to me.. haha.. coz i protested to say tt i got no bear.. actually he helped me to get a lot of discounts for the PPS, sound dampening, rust proofing & the leather seat upgrade.. so, i guess tt shld be ok bah..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 4th April 2009, 3:51 pm

yea thats all i have...

...and a $600 discount.
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th April 2009, 4:03 pm

ok mah... at least he source for u a good discount for e things u mention. if C&C really launch e bodykit, i might try to squeeze my SE for it or ask for a discount. Hopefully can ah... coz my ride ETA in Jun/July.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 4th April 2009, 4:12 pm

okay i just smsed my SE
and i managed to get visors too.

And i've also asked him to check the price
for bodykits.
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th April 2009, 4:39 pm

Melfiend wrote:okay i just smsed my SE

for bodykits.

Power la bro... once u get to noe price for the bk, spread the news to all the FORTEANS out there. Cheersz.. Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 4th April 2009, 4:41 pm

sure thing
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 8th April 2009, 11:10 pm

for bodykits.

Bro can ask your SE the visor (original) cost how much? Thanks...

I'm thinking of asking my SE for it..
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 8th April 2009, 11:18 pm

weeza77 wrote:

for bodykits.

no prob.
but which model is yours?
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 8th April 2009, 11:41 pm

Melfiend wrote:
weeza77 wrote:

for bodykits.

no prob.
but which model is yours?

SX(A)

After booking the car on the way out saw a test car with visor(the word KIA was on it) installed. Damn! should have asked for it there and then..
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 8th April 2009, 11:45 pm

what other freebies have you gotten already?
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 8th April 2009, 11:47 pm

Solar film and car mat. Thats all.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 8th April 2009, 11:50 pm

Melfiend wrote:yea thats all i have...

...and a $600 discount.

bro, 600 discount is the best deal i ever heard of wor! u put 600 aside, how many thing u can get urself with 600 Shocked
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 8th April 2009, 11:54 pm

weeza77 wrote:Solar film and car mat. Thats all.

then why dont you ask for the visors
from your SE first?

you can tell him/her that many people got visors too.
if your SE doesnt agree to it in the end,
then you consider buyin the visors.
but ask if you can get it at a discounted price or not.

but not to worry,i'll still check out the price for you.
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 8th April 2009, 11:56 pm

tish wrote:
Melfiend wrote:yea thats all i have...

...and a $600 discount.

bro, 600 discount is the best deal i ever heard of wor! u put 600 aside, how many thing u can get urself with 600 Shocked

yea,but i think $600 off might not be a big deal for
my SE.

i think he's a rather senior staff so he might be earnin
pretty much.
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 9th April 2009, 12:00 am

Lol, i would be satisfy for that price they are selling the car, means their comission this time round is not much, plus u try ubi. can die with 1 rikecool only
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 9th April 2009, 12:03 am

yea so i actually do not have much
to complain about when
it comes to freebies.
$600 off,
visors,
and rikecool.
at least i got somethin.
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 9th April 2009, 5:06 am

i really tink Leng Kee SE is much more better than e ones at Ubi. went to Ubi to test drive n ask wat freebies can they offer. their ans,, solar film n e rest r all standard comes with e car... Mad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 9th April 2009, 5:38 am

From the freebies tat all the brothers & sisters had posted, i tink i got an attractive package as well..

I got:

1) rikecool Solar Film
2) Car Mat
3) System 6 PPS
4) Full Tank of Petrol

Tried asking for auto-folding mirrors but SE say Forte dun hav tat.. when i ask for avante for auto folding mirrors, they gav me without bargaining.. in the end, i choose Forte and nv look back.. Laughing
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 9th April 2009, 6:24 am

u make e rite choice n get e best bargain from ur SE.... Congrats, bro Smile
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 9th April 2009, 8:43 am

I can see more chiobus SE in Ubi than LengKee cyclops
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 9th April 2009, 10:01 am

nocash wrote:I can see more chiobus SE in Ubi than LengKee cyclops

yah.. over there got more pretty SEs.. I think oso got 2 cool looking guyz.. ** grinz ** tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 9th April 2009, 10:07 am

I got a picture of a team of SE from Ubi..... but feel that it is very unethical to post the picture up......

One of the lady SE in the picture is chio actually....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 9th April 2009, 10:14 am

kapitan wrote:I got a picture of a team of SE from Ubi..... but feel that it is very unethical to post the picture up......

no worries,bro.
when i did NS,we drew nonsense
on the senior officers' photos.
so i think postin is still okay..?
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 9th April 2009, 10:17 am

Melfiend wrote:
kapitan wrote:I got a picture of a team of SE from Ubi..... but feel that it is very unethical to post the picture up......

no worries,bro.
when i did NS,we drew nonsense
on the senior officers' photos.
so i think postin is still okay..?

If moderators say ok, then I post...... who knows if any of the SE actually come into here and read....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 9th April 2009, 10:20 am

haha!

i hope my SE has got the time to come into this forum
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by merkava 9th April 2009, 10:46 am

Ermmm, i think its not appropriate lah hor....please dun do it.... Smile

merkava

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 9th April 2009, 10:48 am

Don't post the pics lah, they are like us out there making a living also mah. It takes 2 hands to clap, if not happy with the SE don't deal with him.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 9th April 2009, 10:50 am

merkava wrote:

Ermmm, i think its not appropriate lah hor....please dun do it.... Smile

Hahahaaa... ok, ....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 9th April 2009, 1:02 pm

lawrenceke wrote:From the freebies tat all the brothers & sisters had posted, i tink i got an attractive package as well..

I got:

1) rikecool Solar Film
2) Car Mat
3) System 6 PPS
4) Full Tank of Petrol

Tried asking for auto-folding mirrors but SE say Forte dun hav tat.. when i ask for avante for auto folding mirrors, they gav me without bargaining.. in the end, i choose Forte and nv look back.. Laughing

Lol full take of petrol $100+ wow!! shoik man Twisted Evil
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 9th April 2009, 5:25 pm

tish wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:From the freebies tat all the brothers & sisters had posted, i tink i got an attractive package as well..

I got:

1) rikecool Solar Film
2) Car Mat
3) System 6 PPS
4) Full Tank of Petrol

Lol full take of petrol $100+ wow!! shoik man Twisted Evil

shiok meh? U all nv ask for full tank? I tot i read up in hwz, forte thread.. got some buyers asked for full tank upon collecting their car.. Razz
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 9th April 2009, 6:17 pm

i didnt think of it... actually spend 5 minutes thinking what to ask from SE and nothing came out lol..... When i get my car i ask again loh... Use my 美男计 king
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 26th June 2009, 9:54 pm

This morning sms my SE, ask him can get me special price for 3M car mat.He just called me, to my surprise he ask me tomorrow go down to leng kee, he give it to me free..... cheers
haiz....should ask for him for atuo folding mirror...... Twisted Evil
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 26th June 2009, 10:43 pm

nocash wrote:This morning sms my SE, ask him can get me special price for 3M car mat.He just called me, to my surprise he ask me tomorrow go down to leng kee, he give it to me free..... cheers

after so long, he still willing to give u FOC car mat..really steady blow pi pi.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 26th June 2009, 11:33 pm

What I got...

Tangibles...

- Leather upholstery
- 4-piece Car Mat with Boot piece(3A not 3M)
- Solar film from SC Cool(Not very well-known but definitely more effective than base level RikeCool 25/28)
- Auto-folding mirror
- Body-kit

Intangibles...

- Great service (By A.T?)
- Priority booking, COE bidding and collection (Booked 8th May, collected 1st June for a 1.6SX Manual)

Can't complain already...
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 27th June 2009, 12:55 pm

nothing wrote:
nocash wrote:This morning sms my SE, ask him can get me special price for 3M car mat.He just called me, to my surprise he ask me tomorrow go down to leng kee, he give it to me free..... cheers

after so long, he still willing to give u FOC car mat..really steady blow pi pi.....

yalor....think the SE in kia have earn alots... angel
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by dav2011 28th June 2009, 12:51 am

nocash wrote:
nothing wrote:

wait , he give u 3A Smile
dav2011
dav2011

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 28th June 2009, 1:09 pm

dav2011 wrote:
nocash wrote:
nothing wrote:

wait , he give u 3A Smile

got it, cant see any brands below the car mat but forte wording emboss on the mat . anyway free one mah....better than none.. Very Happy
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down