Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ?

3 posters

Go down

ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ?

Post by mighty meow 22nd July 2009, 6:59 pm

Hi all,

Did any bro or sis fix the same gps as what C&C shown in their showroom?

what other function can be done on it?

eg. add in some other stuff , able to watch dvd or vcd or tv programe by using the given montior on the gps system.
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty Re: ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ?

Post by powerteo 22nd July 2009, 7:16 pm

i was told the system can only be used for gps + reverse cam. No video input available.

powerteo

Back to top Go down

ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ? Empty Re: ANY IDEA THAT WHAT OTHER FUNCTION THE GPS SHOWN IN THE C&C SHOWROOM CAN DO? Eg:WATCH VCD/DVD/TV ?

Post by mighty meow 23rd July 2009, 12:18 am

but there is a AV channel output.. i was thinking that can it be install with external dvd player... hmm
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 24th July 2009, 1:45 am

u mentioned output. So no input ? Then, external dvd player's output display cannot be connected to the GPS screen.... haiz...

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by inhalerz 24th July 2009, 2:32 am

Hi guys, there is another thread about doing our own GB to do up the GPS.

Cheaper, bigger screen, able to play videos and audio, comes with SD and USB slot/port (hidden in the glove compartment).

Do consider Smile

View the thread HERE.

inhalerz

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 24th July 2009, 12:23 pm

u mentioned output. So no input ? Then, external dvd player's output display cannot be connected to the GPS screen.... haiz...

I'm not very sure if there is any input for the gps.. cos i din open it and see whats inside... so u are saying if theres a input in it dan it should be able to display dvd using external dvd player?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 24th July 2009, 1:08 pm

Ya... if got video input, then should be able to...
hopefully they can enhance the in-house gps with usb... but I seriously doubt so Sad

inharlz, I have alrady purchase the gps, so no point seeing others... but that big screen with usb input is really tempting!

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 24th July 2009, 2:33 pm

power teo, u brought the gps from C&C?? how much u brought it for?? cos i also brought that and when i try to change the channel theres a av 1 & 2 for me to choose.. therefore i guess should have a input for external player...
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 24th July 2009, 2:47 pm

I still haven't gotten my ride yet . Got it for $500. If there are av1/av2, I believe there must be a input somewhere.

The SEs at the canival mentioned that this system is very new and they have yet attend the course/brief on this system. Maybe the manual can clear the doubt?

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 24th July 2009, 3:17 pm

wow u got a great deal on that ..cos from wat i know the orginal price for that is $500 but i got it at $750... charge mi more Sad

anyway ya i guess so too jus that dun knw how to take out the gps thing and see if theres any input for us to use external player...
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 27th July 2009, 12:01 pm

juz saw a device below my passenger seats which i believe its for the gps...i happened to see that theres a usb port, some server port, sd slot too... so does any 1 have any idea that any of this port able to let mi plug in a external dvd player to play it on the gps screen? althought its small but juz thinking of trying it out... hee
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 27th July 2009, 10:35 pm

mighty meow wrote:juz saw a device below my passenger seats which i believe its for the gps...i happened to see that theres a usb port, some server port, sd slot too... so does any 1 have any idea that any of this port able to let mi plug in a external dvd player to play it on the gps screen? althought its small but juz thinking of trying it out... hee

why not try asking your SE or anyone in the showroom?

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 28th July 2009, 10:58 am

hmm my se say he din really touch much on the gps therefore he also not sure wat this gps system can do... so dun knw much
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down