Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver

+14
KenOrCannot
ctoh
JuanST
nothing
Ebony
lch45
dunbother
ignxbp
keigo
qbear
ksforte17
Terrier
pessimizt
simonsoh
18 posters

Go down

slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver

Post by simonsoh 17th February 2010, 10:21 am

hi bros, juz have a petty matter to let go. my place is a old housing estate and consist of 100% open car-park and those type of after 11pm all parking spaces full type. so what happens is there is a lot of illegal parking in the carpark. and you have to illegal park along the double yellow lines or park far away if u come home late. I admit that sometimes i do park illegally when i come home late when even next cluster of lots are full and next options is to have to park 15mins of walking distance away.

There is this car i very irritated by it. cuz he always park illegally whatever time of the day. and he always occupy the same spot below his block just outside of his lift landing, even if there is a vacant lot few meters away. let me state that the same spot he always illegal park does not cause absolute obstructions in the carpark but cause inconvenience. It will casue legally parked cars extra effort to enter/ exit legal lots cuz it will eats into 3 other cars' turning angle when they enter/exit legal lots and also cause moderate obsturction of vision cuz it is quite near a sharp turn in the car park.

He parks there illegally cuz its near his lift landing and not because there are no lots. to me, he is just lazy and inconsiderate. he parks there in the morning, noon and night. i have observed very long liao. he parks illegally cuz he wants to walk 5 meters to take the lift instead of parking legally and walk 15 meters. I think season holders in my place never gets summonned even if we park illegally cuz it is a recognised over-subscribed area. he is taking advantage of this and always park indiscrimenately casuing inconvinence to others. how to deal with this type of people?

I know small problem only but duno why i am very bothered by it leh. anyway thanks for listening to my rantings. I need to tell someone about this inconsiderate person.

simonsoh

Back to top Go down

slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty Re: slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver

Post by pessimizt 17th February 2010, 10:42 am

Bro, there are alot of such people.
There was once i parked illegally (taking up 2 lots in an extremely tight lot) for a few days in my work place. One fine day, i saw a toilet paper on my windscreen clipped by the wipers. There was some writing and I took it out to read. It says something like 'Please park properly and do not take up 2 lots' (in english and chinese version). I never parked there subsequently being scared that the next thing i see on the windscreen might not be just clean toilet paper with writings.
But nonetheless when i pass by the same lot everyday, i see others parking there illegally (taking up 2 lots as i did).

I am just suggesting that maybe leaving a friendly note can help ?

Cheers and have a great day !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Empty Re: slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver

Post by Terrier 17th February 2010, 11:15 am

recently someone posted a photo in Newspaper showing this car parking at pesdestrian path instead of carpark lots..

in such situation, u can leave notes as what bro pessi said else alternatives post the car pic in STOMP and newspaper..

the authority will take action thereafter as most authority are very concern on safety rules..

Remember there's 1 person STOMP a photo of Katong shopping Centre.. when a car park at this lot then it will block and no one can access the fire extinguisher.. In such, SCDF have taken action and Fine Katong shopping centre for not obeying fire safety rules.

Now this car lot is being marked as under construction with white/red tape and no car are allowed to park there..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ksforte17 17th February 2010, 11:40 am

call the HDB carparks enforcement hotline 1800-2721409 to summon him....some ppl muz learn the hard way no choice

ksforte17

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 17th February 2010, 12:10 pm

Some inspiration for you for the notes

slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Most-i10

slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Most-i12
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by simonsoh 17th February 2010, 4:46 pm

thou i know most people do park illegally at one time or another but this person damn kwa zhang loh. he parks illegally by default! legal parking juz meters away he also dun want. muz park juz next to to the lift landing and inconvinence people so he can walk 10m lesser! he dare to do this cuz he know his appeal sure successful!

simonsoh

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 17th February 2010, 4:52 pm

got some spare nail... try place them nicely under his tires.... slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 17th February 2010, 5:06 pm

or maybe can pray some 'sick' people throw something 'nice' and land on the car.........then the owner sure wont park there anymore.....(some people just need some 'gentle' reminder once in a while)......

PS: i am not promoting littering here...... slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_biggrin
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by ignxbp 17th February 2010, 5:26 pm

put four bricks and sell of his four rims and tires! lastly give a signature with an army Swiss knife at both doors and bonnet. slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_twisted
ignxbp
ignxbp

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 17th February 2010, 5:33 pm

ignxbp wrote:put four bricks and sell of his four rims and tires! lastly give a signature with an army Swiss knife at both doors and bonnet. slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_twisted

too much work and out yourself in danger...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by dunbother 17th February 2010, 6:22 pm

keigo wrote:
ignxbp wrote:put four bricks and sell of his four rims and tires! lastly give a signature with an army Swiss knife at both doors and bonnet. slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_twisted

agreed.
submit different photos different time of the day and complain to HDB.
it helps. but then again, next time u might need to reconsider illegal park
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

Post by simonsoh 17th February 2010, 7:24 pm

dunbother wrote:
keigo wrote:

agreed.

ya. i tink this is what i will do. if he park there during daytime, i will do a short videoclip. shoot his car then the surrounding empty parking lots. like that see he how to appeal. cannot say no lots. and cannot say loading/ unloading. cuz he dun even wan to park loading bay. juz wan to park beside lift landing.

if i submit 10 different clips/ photos, will hdb summon him 10 times? haha...

gents, i really am not evil by default one... but i duno why i very bothered by this case... this is even more irritating than park too near next car/ park 2 lots etc... this behaviour is like no law no sky!!!!

simonsoh

Back to top Go down

Post by lch45 17th February 2010, 7:41 pm

simonsoh wrote:
dunbother wrote:
keigo wrote:

agreed.

ya. i tink this is what i will do. if he park there during daytime, i will do a short videoclip. shoot his car then the surrounding empty parking lots. like that see he how to appeal. cannot say no lots. and cannot say loading/ unloading. cuz he dun even wan to park loading bay. juz wan to park beside lift landing.

if i submit 10 different clips/ photos, will hdb summon him 10 times? haha...

gents, i really am not evil by default one... but i duno why i very bothered by this case... this is even more irritating than park too near next car/ park 2 lots etc... this behaviour is like no law no sky!!!!

Try writing a letter to HDB to complain abt safety issue. Last time my house downstair used to have alot of parents parked illegally to fetch their kids from tuition. Tink some ppl complain, so now they put up "No Parking" sign board on along tat stretch of road.

Another occasion is I used white headlight for my previous car, then one day suddenly received a letter from LTA saying tat got ppl complained abt my car too glaring.... slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_eek

lch45

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th February 2010, 8:37 pm

yes.. safety complaints by the neighbourhood does helped.. call for town counsil + HDB down for verification.. they will write a nice letter followed by a call to the owner for warning..

If owner still repeat the same mistake, then u can complaint both town counsil + HDB.. followed by LTA.. this time he cfm will get summon and no matter how he appeal aso pointless because got warning before!

if future as long he parked illegally again.. LTA will straight summoned w/o accepting any of his appeal due to blacklist..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony 18th February 2010, 8:20 am

Sometimes I do encounter such inconsiderate & selfish people too, especially those parking illegally below the HDB, is not that I make a big fuss out of it, but I had seen with my own eyes how small kids almost got knock over when the car attempt to reverse out of the narrow space available below HDB flats, worse when they are congested with other cars too. There are a lot of kids and elderly normally down at the HDB flats, so it poses a real danger, is one thing to just park for a couple of mins but some would park the whole day, if u park a couple of mins, at least you dont congest the space and free up for others whom just want to pick up something from the shop fast etc... anyway normally I just call the traffic police if situation is too dangerous, just tell them there is risk to human lifes, I assure you they will come, it works everytime I call, 15 mins later the TP is downstairs giving summons......

Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 18th February 2010, 8:47 am

for me, usually I return with a bottle of coke and pour over the whole car....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 18th February 2010, 8:56 am

nothing wrote:for me, usually I return with a bottle of coke and pour over the whole car....

effect?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 18th February 2010, 8:57 am

nothing wrote:for me, usually I return with a bottle of coke and pour over the whole car....

Better not, scarly the owner has spy cam...... slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_eek
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 18th February 2010, 8:59 am

pessimizt wrote:

Better not, scarly the owner has spy cam...... slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_eek

wear a mask..... slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 18th February 2010, 9:02 am

bro nothing, since now is CNY, the flavour should be F&N Orange.

But seriously, just write a note to say "I'd taken pixs of your illegal parking & will submit to HDB if you continue to park here". You may or may not have taken those pixs.

See what happens next, then decide on your next move.
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 18th February 2010, 9:06 am

ctoh wrote:bro nothing, since now is CNY, the flavour should be F&N Orange.

But seriously, just write a note to say "I'd taken pixs of your illegal parking & will submit to HDB if you continue to park here". You may or may not have taken those pixs.

later someone get mugged because he is holding a camera in the carpark........ slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 18th February 2010, 9:20 am

JuanST wrote:
ctoh wrote:bro nothing, since now is CNY, the flavour should be F&N Orange.

later someone get mugged because he is holding a camera in the carpark........ slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_twisted

Then additional charge - assault slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by simonsoh 18th February 2010, 9:43 am

Ebony wrote:Sometimes I do encounter such inconsiderate & selfish people too, especially those parking illegally below the HDB, is not that I make a big fuss out of it, but I had seen with my own eyes how small kids almost got knock over when the car attempt to reverse out of the narrow space available below HDB flats, worse when they are congested with other cars too. There are a lot of kids and elderly normally down at the HDB flats, so it poses a real danger, is one thing to just park for a couple of mins but some would park the whole day, if u park a couple of mins, at least you dont congest the space and free up for others whom just want to pick up something from the shop fast etc... anyway normally I just call the traffic police if situation is too dangerous, just tell them there is risk to human lifes, I assure you they will come, it works everytime I call, 15 mins later the TP is downstairs giving summons......

Tp will come if it is in HDB carpark? but when TP come, it will just be a simple case of parking at double yellow line. the bigger problem is that he blatantly park illegally when there are so many lots available. For me, that's the real irritating part...

simonsoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony 18th February 2010, 12:13 pm

Just call the police straight, they will than pass on to the relevant department, when u mention public safety is being compromise they sure take note...of cause you got to see how you "think" public safety is being compromise.. I think if the warden comes down and give him the summons, hopefully it will wake him/her up that thats inconsiderate action..... still no action from him call again keep calling sooner later will get into thick headed people also...... unless he too rich... no harm trying, nothing to loose ......... just my thoughts and what I will do...

Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 18th February 2010, 1:33 pm

this person need some disgrace in order to learn.. putting up to media usually let people know such inconsiderate person exist.. and the authority will aso take note of such incident too..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 19th February 2010, 9:18 pm

Aim diaper with s***t in it and splatter on his windscreen keke. It will be amusing to watch his expression. slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver 684438
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 19th February 2010, 9:27 pm

JuanST wrote:
pessimizt wrote:

wear a mask..... slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_twisted

no nid lah.. juz act like as if u trip, den spill over the car, stick out tongue, scratch scratch head and look blur..... slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 20th February 2010, 1:47 am

When the lot is empty, go spray the car number on the lot.

This lot belongs to SXX #$@$ X.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 20th February 2010, 2:29 am

ROFL, i saw one such car covered with eggs once!

Since the car was black in color and it was a hot day, he got a black car omlette!
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by dunbother 20th February 2010, 9:22 am

slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_eek pity the driver. imagine the washing and cleaning

1Seth1 wrote:ROFL, i saw one such car covered with eggs once!

Since the car was black in color and it was a hot day, he got a black car omlette!
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

Post by KenOrCannot 21st February 2010, 12:34 am

dunbother wrote:slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_eek pity the driver. imagine the washing and cleaning

1Seth1 wrote:ROFL, i saw one such car covered with eggs once!

Keke. Jumbo bird crap for him. slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver Icon_razz
KenOrCannot
KenOrCannot

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 21st February 2010, 12:56 am

Something similar to the TS's situation once happened when I was still staying at Marsiling Dr many years back where the cluster of 6 point blocks overlooking the Causeway are. Back then, it was huge open space car-park, not the hideous multi-storey car-park that has replaced it.

Ice cubes dropped by someone from many floors up did the trick. That empty space which was THE LOT where the ramp up the pavement was mysteriously left empty from then on. That fella who did it, whoever it was, must have been forensics-savvy. slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver 332362
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by simonsoh 22nd February 2010, 8:56 am

waypoint wrote:Something similar to the TS's situation once happened when I was still staying at Marsiling Dr many years back where the cluster of 6 point blocks overlooking the Causeway are. Back then, it was huge open space car-park, not the hideous multi-storey car-park that has replaced it.

Ice cubes dropped by someone from many floors up did the trick. That empty space which was THE LOT where the ramp up the pavement was mysteriously left empty from then on. That fella who did it, whoever it was, must have been forensics-savvy. slightly botherd by this lazy and irresponsible driver 332362

same situation ah? got lots of empty lots the fella dun wan to park but park illegally near his lift landing? irritating rite?

simonsoh

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 24th February 2010, 7:59 am

pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down