Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Beware of this car and its driver!!!

+19
tish
muff
fonefun610
nothing
Spiritseye
Fortec
Redbean
ozzie75
dinkodink
Divine
buzhide
Siaoster
ano57
keigo
luvxiaobeng
waypoint
lawrenceke
saturnz^83
melburn
23 posters

Go down

Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty Beware of this car and its driver!!!

Post by melburn 25th June 2009, 9:41 am

Mitsubishi Lancer EX SJA2663A

This morn on my way to work was travelling on PIE ard paya lebar towards changi direction at ard 90-100km/h.
Out of nowhere suddenly found this lancer ex tailgating me, decided to ignore it as i still abit tired. I knew tat it was going to overtake me when it signalled to another lane, so i just maintained at the same speed. But guess wat the lancer couldnt "power up" fast enough and tried to squeeze through between me and a cab at the last min with only half a car space.

I horned this car till mad as me and the cars behind had to jam our brakes. Thats not the end, this driver unhappy that i horned tried to make me "kiss his backside" by e-braking 3 times in front of me, #$%^&^%$$ Evil or Very Mad

I would remember this car for life man as i was so near to my first accident in driving, hw the heck did this kind of driver survive. Nvm we will just see when will be his turn to kiss ppl backside. Twisted Evil
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty Re: Beware of this car and its driver!!!

Post by saturnz^83 25th June 2009, 9:52 am

Wa liao..if i were u i will also curse and swear bro! I really hate people tailgating me! And he e-brake 3 times, purposely wanted u to kiss his backside..sibei too much!

Sometimes when i drive leisurely abt 80km/h..got lorry or van tailgating me...i will feel super TL....am tinking..lorry and van can drive so fast meh..
at that point of time really hope TP is around..so that they can summon them!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Beware of this car and its driver!!! Empty Re: Beware of this car and its driver!!!

Post by melburn 25th June 2009, 10:05 am

saturnz^83 wrote:Wa liao..if i were u i will also curse and swear bro! I really hate people tailgating me! And he e-brake 3 times, purposely wanted u to kiss his backside..sibei too much!

Sometimes when i drive leisurely abt 80km/h..got lorry or van tailgating me...i will feel super TL....am tinking..lorry and van can drive so fast meh..

If he full throttle and overtake me im ok but its tat he tried to make me kiss his backside tat piss me off. mad

My frd kana once before also with lancer but is GLX model, sad to say he kissed the moron backside coz could not brake fast enough.

Last edited by melburn on 25th June 2009, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 25th June 2009, 10:06 am

tat's really bad.. i am driving with a P plate, sometimes, pple simply bo chupz and cut my lane without signalling.. cut lane in n out infront of me like playing driving games in arcade..

I wanna add a louder horn in my forte!! The type of horn that can make the windscreen break into pieces after my mighty horn! hahaha
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 25th June 2009, 10:12 am

Super too much! Did u actually see his face?
As what u said bro..his car couldn't "power up" fast enough..knowing that his car not much power as compared to our Forte..still wana "ngey ngey" squeeze in..luckily u r alert enuff to avoid urself from kissing his backside!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 25th June 2009, 10:49 am

Unfortunately, this trend of inconsiderate drivers as well as road and car-park bullies can only rise. With our boys in blue(or white) being 'very busy' and handling cases only where there is damage to public property, injury or fatalities to any parties, many such cases, even if they get reported and brought up to the courts through a magistrate's complaint are only going to be 'duly prioritized' accordingly based on the conditions I mentioned. Or unless you belong to the more equal group of people in Singapore.

And some of these perpetrators know this.

This is based on actual experience. I still have a case pending since March 2009 and nothing has happened so far... even after countless calls to the I/O which has me talking and leaving messages on his answering machine. And I thought for PS21, all calls must be returned within 5-working days. Instead of donuts and coffee like in the US, yu-char-kuay and dau-huay-chwee in local context? LOL!

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 25th June 2009, 11:13 am

Melburn, thankfully u did not fall into his trap, this kind of ppl really too much..... Wat can i say, there is always this kind of inconsider drivers around..... no choice..... cool guys..... It will be a betta day ahead.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 25th June 2009, 11:20 am

hmm... if me.. make me too piss off... I will over take him... since you mention he cant speed...and then let him tailgate me abit.. and then sudden jam ebrake....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 25th June 2009, 11:22 am

lawrenceke wrote:tat's really bad.. i am driving with a P plate, sometimes, pple simply bo chupz and cut my lane without signalling.. cut lane in n out infront of me like playing driving games in arcade..

I wanna add a louder horn in my forte!! The type of horn that can make the windscreen break into pieces after my mighty horn! hahaha

Loud horn helps,

Maybe if possible install a sonic resonance generator.... .tat be awesome.. hhaahah ( too science fiction)

Personally encountered Morning TPE hitting SLE filter lane. Exit liao 2 white cars zoom pass me like Police and thief chase.

1 white Forester vs 1 White swift.....
Cutting cars like they were stationary. I tried to catched up to get their plate numbers ( which i did)
Observing from far seems like they were taunting each other. WTF ....
I majiam watching 3D shows in IMAX.... (well hoped that nothing happened)

Aint fun when something happens, morning Peak hour traffic somemore.. After they simmer their "game" i manage to catch up beside the swift driver... I LOOKED into his window.. He gimme the WTF look.
I then overtake and zoom off ...... =_=....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 25th June 2009, 11:41 am

saturnz^83 wrote:Wa liao..if i were u i will also curse and swear bro! I really hate people tailgating me! And he e-brake 3 times, purposely wanted u to kiss his backside..sibei too much!

i agree man...where are the TPs when u need them the most No
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 25th June 2009, 11:44 am

ano57 wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:tat's really bad.. i am driving with a P plate, sometimes, pple simply bo chupz and cut my lane without signalling.. cut lane in n out infront of me like playing driving games in arcade..

Loud horn helps,

Maybe if possible install a sonic resonance generator.... .tat be awesome.. hhaahah ( too science fiction)

Personally encountered Morning TPE hitting SLE filter lane. Exit liao 2 white cars zoom pass me like Police and thief chase.

1 white Forester vs 1 White swift.....
Cutting cars like they were stationary. I tried to catched up to get their plate numbers ( which i did)
Observing from far seems like they were taunting each other. WTF ....
I majiam watching 3D shows in IMAX.... (well hoped that nothing happened)

Aint fun when something happens, morning Peak hour traffic somemore.. After they simmer their "game" i manage to catch up beside the swift driver... I LOOKED into his window.. He gimme the WTF look.
I then overtake and zoom off ...... =_=....

dang ! whats his car number, i go find out his car location, cut flower stickers and paste all over his white swift !!! let him tear away the stickers until he seh ahahhaha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by buzhide 25th June 2009, 11:47 am

TPs ? i caught them slping under the flyovers at tuas before .... :p
that time no camera cannot take pic ... now i arm myself to snap them ... lol ...
buzhide
buzhide

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 25th June 2009, 11:55 am

were u also trying to find a place to sleep under the bridge to twang from your work ? hahha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 25th June 2009, 11:59 am

EMP!!!! lolx stall his car!! lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 25th June 2009, 12:15 pm

Divine wrote:EMP!!!! lolx stall his car!! lolx

that sounds very Matrix .......

ohoh .. .Transformer also have.. JAM the wireless com set... Ops spoiler...

I sometime wish i was still riding my blackbird.. .can chase them show them the finger... .WTF...
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 25th June 2009, 1:22 pm

imho... u dunt need to wait for TPs to be ard to summons them... u can lodge at any NPCs... just remember the time, place, car nos, traffic... but the investigation to verify could be long... but if LTA cameras can captured the events should be faster... if u got recording on videos more better... but make sure its taken by ur passenger.
if u still not satisfied... u can make a complaint on assault... with the car as the modus operandi for the assault...
just my 1cent...
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 25th June 2009, 1:47 pm

melburn wrote:Mitsubishi Lancer EX SJA2663A

This morn on my way to work was travelling on PIE ard paya lebar towards changi direction at ard 90-100km/h.
Out of nowhere suddenly found this lancer ex tailgating me, decided to ignore it as i still abit tired. I knew tat it was going to overtake me when it signalled to another lane, so i just maintained at the same speed. But guess wat the lancer couldnt "power up" fast enough and tried to squeeze through between me and a cab at the last min with only half a car space.

I horned this car till mad as me and the cars behind had to jam our brakes. Thats not the end, this driver unhappy that i horned tried to make me "kiss his backside" by e-braking 3 times in front of me, #$%^&^%$$ Evil or Very Mad

I would remember this car for life man as i was so near to my first accident in driving, hw the heck did this kind of driver survive. Nvm we will just see when will be his turn to kiss ppl backside. Twisted Evil

The lancer driver probably wants to show the lancer powess, to tell people the genes of Evo is the car? Hope you are ok. Good note, you keep all of us informed and aware of this looney driver. Such a road hazard & parasite.

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 25th June 2009, 2:15 pm

if im in ur situation, think i will snap..

Once a taxi filter in suddenly and i horn, but yet he still continued.

That moment i snapped, i filter to be beside him, point him the middle finger and maintain speed with middle finger at him. Couldnt get infront of him coz there were cars in front.

But he didnt look at me, he filter out at the very next exit.

Erm, i wonder what will happen if he look at me.

OK, bad experience and i know it's very ugly behaviour for what ive done.

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 25th June 2009, 2:36 pm

Redbean wrote:if im in ur situation, think i will snap..

That moment i snapped, i filter to be beside him, point him the middle finger and maintain speed with middle finger at him. Couldnt get infront of him coz there were cars in front.

Haha wanted to do tat also but i tink better not endanger myself and other ppl, also i rushing to work so i exit liao.

Forgot to mention its Red in color.

But 1 thing happy tro know is i know tat i dun even need to full throttle to beat tat lousy EX thumbsup
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 25th June 2009, 3:01 pm

Anticipation helps in most cases.
Expect the worst so it can't get any worse.

There's some occasions where I see a Fast n Furious car coming from the rear view mirror, sometimes with a bit of high beam but so far never kana horn. I just change lane and let the bugger go. For all we know, he might have to rush to hospital or something.

You can usually tell what a car gonna do and certain cars have tell tale signs that they will probably in the zig zag vroom vroom type. I won't list those as it might offend some readers haha Razz. It's based on experiences. Your best bet is to keep a good bubble for your vehice and look beyond the front car as well as keeping track on the sides and rear.

Keep a good safety distance is good too.
1) You won't ever need to E Brake and if you are doing it right, you don't even need to brake at all on the expressway.
2) The less you brake the more fuel u save.
3) Tailgate at 70km/h and above, if front vehicle really jam to a halt, even the best ABS won't prevent a hit even if you have lightning fast reaction.

Control your emotion and let your ego go. Any bad or piss situation you get into, tell yourself "Be glad nothing happen" and let it go. Worst thing you want is an escalation beyond control.

There's too many reckless drivers out there, getting mad over them is kinda of pointess imho. Be glad nothing happens Very Happy
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 25th June 2009, 3:21 pm

buzhide wrote:TPs ? i caught them slping under the flyovers at tuas before .... :p
that time no camera cannot take pic ... now i arm myself to snap them ... lol ...

Please dont do that, they are also working class people like you and me. Dont put sand into other people's rice bowl.

How would you like it if after a hard day of work, and you are resting someone go tell your immediate supervisor or even higher up of you 'twanging' ?

just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Spiritseye on 25th June 2009, 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 25th June 2009, 5:13 pm

To me all these is part of parcel driving in Sillypore, whatever happened on the road, leave it on the road, I also fxxk n swear when encountered such situation after that forget abt it, no point wasting times and harbouring the anger, just let it go and move on...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 25th June 2009, 5:42 pm

Also had bad experience with taxi drivers abt 2 wks back.

2 lane neighbourhood road, taxi in front signal left to enter car park. About 3 meters down the road from the car park entrance, there's another car park entrance to the right. Talk abt poor road designs. Anyway, I change lane to right for smooth journey.

Suddenly, at the moment I entered his blind spot, he turn RIGHT (left signal still on). Jam brakes lor, my groceries all fly inside the car. Apparently there's a passenger waving for him at the other side of the road.

After that he quickly go straight and disappeared left at the next junction.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by buzhide 25th June 2009, 7:05 pm

Spiritseye wrote:
Please dont do that, they are also working class people like you and me. Dont put sand into other people's rice bowl.
How would you like it if after a hard day of work, and you are resting someone go tell your immediate supervisor or even higher up of you 'twanging' ?

just my 2 cents.

Anyway , since then never get a chance to catch them slping also .. :p ...
buzhide
buzhide

Back to top Go down

Post by buzhide 25th June 2009, 7:10 pm

Well , i suggest is that you avoid doing that brother .... heard is an offence ... road bully ....
buzhide
buzhide

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 25th June 2009, 8:13 pm

Bro Melburn, if you have camera mounted on yr car, you can send the recording to LTA.........

==========================================

Record the conditions of the road, weather, and trafficdirectly

from your dashboard.

Supply evidence to insurance companies and law enforcement if needed. Installation so is easy you will be monitoring the vehicle in minutes.
Beware of this car and its driver!!! Car-camera-recorder

Secure the cradle to the dashboard and place the main recording unit inside the cradle, set the camera recording direction using the built in laser indicator. Use up to 2GB SD card to store the recordings. There are two ways to power the Car Camera 12V DC cigarette lighter adaptor or four AAA batteries.

SPECIFICATIONS

Uses SD / MMC Card from 128mb to 2GB
AVI File format
320x240 resolution
Small Compact only 4 x 2 x 3/4
Weighs only a few ounces
Uses 4 AAA (not included)

INCLUDES

Car cam unit
Camera mount with screw cap
AV Out Cable
Cigarette lighter power adapter

SIZE
4" x 2" x 3/4"
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th June 2009, 9:54 pm

Wow, after the thread starter post his unfortunate event, so many people also face this kinda thing, actually I also and it was a class 2b(new rider)

I was traveling along balister , there alot of right turn but the lane can also go straight. So i happen to be behind a car doing u-turn but i was going straight, the moment the car infrot turn away, i accelerate to move forward, suddenly a class 2b sports bike cut infront of me from my left n do a u-turn infront of my car... i jam brakes and horn at him, he just rode off... i was like Shocked
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 26th June 2009, 12:00 am

fonefun610 wrote:

Also had bad experience with taxi drivers abt 2 wks back.

2 lane neighbourhood road, taxi in front signal left to enter car park. About 3 meters down the road from the car park entrance, there's another car park entrance to the right. Talk abt poor road designs. Anyway, I change lane to right for smooth journey.

Suddenly, at the moment I entered his blind spot, he turn RIGHT (left signal still on). Jam brakes lor, my groceries all fly inside the car. Apparently there's a passenger waving for him at the other side of the road.

After that he quickly go straight and disappeared left at the next junction.

Yeah i noticed that these pple knew they are wrong thats why they quickly filter out and exit.

Got another experience with a lexus SUV before as well. Both of us coming out from slip road into main road. I was in front of him. The main road was a 4 lanes road. I guess i was too slow for the lexus, the moment i stick out to the main road, he chionged all the way to the most right lane. I went to the 2nd lane. Then i noticed he slowed down , so i kinda caught up with him. He suddenly filtered out! And i swerve half way to 3rd lane, he also chua tio sweved back in. KNN. Luckily the road was empty. If not siao liao.

30 seconds later, he accelerated, went out of the very next exit. Fartards man. That time i just got my license and was driving my bro's car. Really heart in mouth experience.

Last edited by Redbean on 26th June 2009, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 26th June 2009, 12:01 am

buzhide wrote:

Well , i suggest is that you avoid doing that brother .... heard is an offence ... road bully ....

Yeah i realised. Well, i can say i have always been a law abiding citizen but sometimes i just snapped. Trying to control this sudden outburst haha..

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 26th June 2009, 12:17 am

melburn wrote:Mitsubishi Lancer EX SJA2663A

Bro, what is the colour of the EX?
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 26th June 2009, 1:27 am

Fortec wrote:Anticipation helps in most cases.
Expect the worst so it can't get any worse.

There's some occasions where I see a Fast n Furious car coming from the rear view mirror, sometimes with a bit of high beam but so far never kana horn. I just change lane and let the bugger go. For all we know, he might have to rush to hospital or something.

You can usually tell what a car gonna do and certain cars have tell tale signs that they will probably in the zig zag vroom vroom type. I won't list those as it might offend some readers haha Razz. It's based on experiences. Your best bet is to keep a good bubble for your vehice and look beyond the front car as well as keeping track on the sides and rear.

Keep a good safety distance is good too.
1) You won't ever need to E Brake and if you are doing it right, you don't even need to brake at all on the expressway.
2) The less you brake the more fuel u save.
3) Tailgate at 70km/h and above, if front vehicle really jam to a halt, even the best ABS won't prevent a hit even if you have lightning fast reaction.

Control your emotion and let your ego go. Any bad or piss situation you get into, tell yourself "Be glad nothing happen" and let it go. Worst thing you want is an escalation beyond control.

There's too many reckless drivers out there, getting mad over them is kinda of pointess imho. Be glad nothing happens Very Happy

Yup i totally agree, we mustn't let this type pf ppl spoil our day.
Just tat i post here to vent abit of my frustration and also let ppl look out for these situations.

but sometimes u keep safety distance ppl cut u, u keep another safety distance more ppl cut infront its kinda nvr ending, haha.

End of the day better play safe, even if ppl "kiss my backside" i also nt happy coz have to repair even though its free it will nt be the same anymore so better siam then go head to head with these ppl. they will get their lessons someday Twisted Evil
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacks 26th June 2009, 2:06 am

Yes, many drivers and riders has the same experience like you and me facing inconsiderate road users. Thank God that you and I are here posting mails.

18 months ago I went thru a 3 days Basic Defence Driving lesson at BBDC (Theory and Practical Lesson) - Sponsored by company. Fun and Interesting... It enhances my knowledge on car handling and accessing road conditions. Hope to go for Advance lesson. But on own very $$$$$...

If we capture video of safety infringing drivers and send to TP and LTA. Can we get $$$ when the offenders are fined? 1 offender $1000. Everyday can easily catch 10. 10 x $1000 x 1 day = $10,000 a day. Can get my beloved Porche/Ferrari/whatever.

My sony handycam can put to good use. And we can set up "Forte Safety Association Pte Ltd" capturing bad drivers and put their money into our pockets. Or impound their cars for our own use... Twisted Evil
Blacks
Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 26th June 2009, 10:39 am

LOL

Can be called the "Forte Vigilantes"
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 26th June 2009, 10:57 am

tish wrote:Wow, after the thread starter post his unfortunate event, so many people also face this kinda thing, actually I also and it was a class 2b(new rider)

I was traveling along balister , there alot of right turn but the lane can also go straight. So i happen to be behind a car doing u-turn but i was going straight, the moment the car infrot turn away, i accelerate to move forward, suddenly a class 2b sports bike cut infront of me from my left n do a u-turn infront of my car... i jam brakes and horn at him, he just rode off... i was like Shocked

I think he was more worried about falling when doing a U-turn than u horning at him lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 27th June 2009, 11:06 am

Siaoster wrote:
tish wrote:Wow, after the thread starter post his unfortunate event, so many people also face this kinda thing, actually I also and it was a class 2b(new rider)

I think he was more worried about falling when doing a U-turn than u horning at him lolx
LOL, then i should have horn while he was doing u-turn so he will get a shock n fall down lol, just joking lah, i dont know what he was thinking... its super obvious it was dangerous! Even If i were going to do a u-turn, he do that also dangerous, I also ride bike de wor... he dont know that I ride bike lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 27th June 2009, 12:25 pm

ur bonnet nvr paste sticker say u ride bike also mah lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 27th June 2009, 1:57 pm

Siaoster wrote:ur bonnet nvr paste sticker say u ride bike also mah lolx
ohh ya hor... lol must stick those 3 nation stickers, thailand those few hundres corner sticker, this sticker that sticker... lol thumbsup
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 27th June 2009, 3:40 pm

tish wrote:
ohh ya hor... lol must stick those 3 nation stickers, thailand those few hundres corner sticker, this sticker that sticker... lol thumbsup

actually i feel those stickers for 3NCR....er not very appealing leh ...maybe is becos of the color combination or something
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 28th June 2009, 2:38 pm

Siaoster wrote:
tish wrote:

actually i feel those stickers for 3NCR....er not very appealing leh ...maybe is becos of the color combination or something
lol its not the sticker nice or not... its the event that u go thru, the previous ride all very far... only recent a bit near... SG, KL... "bo pa kay ..."
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th June 2009, 6:50 pm

yeah man true also...i tink ash also cant take the distance, her backside sure numb after the journey man
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 30th June 2009, 1:24 pm

Wow!! So much vent up anger!! Hehehe!! :-)

Anyways, firstly, showing the middle finger is an offence I heard. Let me go ask my lawyer friends where is this stated, what clause and whether there are precedent cases. :-) If dun have, lets continue showing the most internationally reknowned sign ever!! :-)

Actually, I am guilty of driving recklessly sometimes. Hehehe!! Actually just did it last nite. After coffee, just started off my journey home, then felt a sudden urge to relieve myself. Raining summore, and I have to do both big and small business. So stepped on it like crazy!! Hehehehe!! :-)

I was travelling on bukit timah road at 120km/h at most stretches. :-) but I seldom tailgate. In fact, even in like highways in msia, I dun even flash/highbeam or horn if they are slow cars in front when I speed. I just slow down or jam break. My logic, as long as they are going at the speed limit, its fine with me. Just dun suddenly cut out when you see my car speeding towards you on the fast lane. That is dumb!! :-)

Ohh and I never do the jam break thing!! That is dumb too!! Why do you wanna put your car in a situation where it has a high chance of being crashed into??!! Fun ahh?? Yes, you might not need to pay a single cent for repairs, but the hassle you have to go thru and the days without the use of the car.....DUMB!!! :-)

Well....cos of this thread, next time I see a Forte in front of me, I shall slow down. Later my number plate and all get noted down and police report made. Hehehehe!! Unless I driving my yet to receive forte. Then I will speed up, horn slightly, and wave, Hello!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 30th June 2009, 2:28 pm

Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 3rd July 2009, 9:33 pm

Bro Fortec, how will you response if you encounter this kind of zebra crossing situation? Twisted Evil affraid
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 3rd July 2009, 9:34 pm

Bro Fortec, how will you response if you encounter this kind of zebra crossing situation? Twisted Evil affraid
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 3rd July 2009, 11:47 pm

andikong wrote:

If there's no law or any form of moral obligation involved.....I guess ......check coast is clear, slam on the gas, mow her down and continue loh.
But few secs of wait ok lah, afterall it's a zebra crossing.

I'll prolly do what the lady does if I were in her shoes though...on a very very bad day.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down