Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
saw a new arrival speeding Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
saw a new arrival speeding Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
saw a new arrival speeding Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
saw a new arrival speeding Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
saw a new arrival speeding Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
saw a new arrival speeding Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
saw a new arrival speeding Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
saw a new arrival speeding Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
saw a new arrival speeding Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

saw a new arrival speeding

+13
fonefun610
Cypher
dinkodink
greatgazoo
Divine
ano57
nothing
Leonard
lawrenceke
keigo
kapitan
luvxiaobeng
astroboy28
17 posters

Go down

saw a new arrival speeding Empty saw a new arrival speeding

Post by astroboy28 21st May 2009, 3:14 pm

today my frd saw 2 forte which just rch ashore riding at
a speed of more than 120km/h. he was driving a pica along aye (jurong
area) in a speed of 90km/h and saw 2 forte (silver in colour, one of
the car plate num is SJQ 6368/6386) its a opc. hope e owner is one of e
forumers and can ask his SE abt it....
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

saw a new arrival speeding Empty Re: saw a new arrival speeding

Post by luvxiaobeng 21st May 2009, 3:19 pm

Wah.... Astroboy..... I think if the owner is here sure "Ki Tau Hong" ar.... Drive at 120km/h wahaha.... When running in alot was askin to not drive pass 100km.... I drove at 110km/h the fastest during run in I thought not very good liao.... 120km/h or more wah..... Siao..... muz be rushin like mad....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 21st May 2009, 3:22 pm

hope e owner will gt no abt tis and confront his SE lor...
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 21st May 2009, 3:23 pm

this is not unusual...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 21st May 2009, 3:25 pm

anytink we can do? like asking for more warranty?? or free servicing?
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st May 2009, 3:30 pm

astroboy28 wrote:anytink we can do? like asking for more warranty?? or free servicing?

refuse to accept the car and request for replace Twisted Evil
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 21st May 2009, 4:03 pm

if mileage super high .. i wun accept either..
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 21st May 2009, 4:09 pm

keigo wrote:
astroboy28 wrote:anytink we can do? like asking for more warranty?? or free servicing?

refuse to accept the car and request for replace Twisted Evil

wah lao but no proof the guy drive @ 120Km/h .
they sure can cover up .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 21st May 2009, 4:32 pm

it's normal, saw before a convoy of advante machiam like F1 racing.. Very Happy I brought from Ubi but SE knew my work place much nearer to Panda..so he arranged collection at pandan...ODO only 6km...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 21st May 2009, 5:18 pm

astroboy28 wrote:today my frd saw 2 forte which just rch ashore riding at
a speed of more than 120km/h. he was driving a pica along aye (jurong
area) in a speed of 90km/h and saw 2 forte (silver in colour, one of
the car plate num is SJQ 6368/6386) its a opc. hope e owner is one of e
forumers and can ask his SE abt it....

my previous bike plate number.. hhahha
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 21st May 2009, 9:08 pm

now u know why they nv review ur number to you till its almost time for u to collect ur car?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 21st May 2009, 10:27 pm

Divine wrote:now u know why they nv review ur number to you till its almost time for u to collect ur car?

Razz If review to you, you think their ear can have a quiet moment.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 22nd May 2009, 12:27 am

Divine wrote:now u know why they nv review ur number to you till its almost time for u to collect ur car?
once the car registered under ur name, you can check under ur asset at LTA website...
but then.................
even b4 the car gets the reg plate nos. it have been r@p#d

Last edited by dinkodink on 22nd May 2009, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss 1 wrds)
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 22nd May 2009, 3:45 am

what is e usual km for e collection of car?shd nt b more than how much?
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 22nd May 2009, 8:44 am

astroboy28 wrote:what is e usual km for e collection of car?shd nt b more than how much?

If collect at Pandan, should be 7 to 10 km "Without" installation of solar film, bk etc. Car mat SE collect and put in the boot..he he..
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 22nd May 2009, 2:53 pm

weeza77 wrote:
astroboy28 wrote:what is e usual km for e collection of car?shd nt b more than how much?

If collect at Pandan, should be 7 to 10 km "Without" installation of solar film, bk etc. Car mat SE collect and put in the boot..he he..

Mine inclusive of sunfilm collected at Pandan, ODO reads 6km...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 22nd May 2009, 2:55 pm

like tat urs quite ok ya.... Mine no Solar film ya..... but got alarm n reverse sensor (coa mine EX ) also around 6km
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 22nd May 2009, 3:03 pm

wah.. all ur mileage so low. mine collected at 45km. i suspected becos of solarfilm and lta opc inspection.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 22nd May 2009, 3:41 pm

45 ? What a Face

tat's a big leap from the "7-10" millage !
4 X more ..

could it be ur car that they took to race @ 120km/h
*TOUCH WOOD !
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 22nd May 2009, 3:58 pm

fonefun610 wrote:wah.. all ur mileage so low. mine collected at 45km. i suspected becos of solarfilm and lta opc inspection.

Wah.... 45km???? your SE go fetch the wife n kid to work then park at Pandan ar.... hehehe.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 22nd May 2009, 4:06 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
fonefun610 wrote:wah.. all ur mileage so low. mine collected at 45km. i suspected becos of solarfilm and lta opc inspection.

Wah.... 45km???? your SE go fetch the wife n kid to work then park at Pandan ar.... hehehe.....

i used map to plot the route from pandan gdns to sin ming rd, 16km already. back and forth total 32km. means without inspection should be 45-32=13km. quite reasonable mah... am i missing anything? opc owners any comments?

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd May 2009, 4:13 pm

wow mileage so high and you still accept it.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd May 2009, 4:16 pm

fonefun610 wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:

i used map to plot the route from pandan gdns to sin ming rd, 16km already. back and forth total 32km. means without inspection should be 45-32=13km. quite reasonable mah... am i missing anything? opc owners any comments?

all new car going for inspection is not drive to sim ming rd for inspection one. They will be ferry by lorry that carry your car up and down.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 22nd May 2009, 4:18 pm

aiyah.. actually it's still ok.. can't expect it to be less than 50km.. not to forget they have to send the car here and there for all sorts of installation tt u've requested the SE to give.. furthermore, not all drivers take the same route from point A to point B wat..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 22nd May 2009, 4:21 pm

keigo wrote:
all new car going for inspection is not drive to sim ming rd for inspection one. They will be ferry by lorry that carry your car up and down.

lol... i assumed they drive the car there when i did my calculations.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd May 2009, 4:27 pm

fonefun610 wrote:
keigo wrote:

lol... i assumed they drive the car there when i did my calculations.

If it SE who drive everywhere for inspection and do this and that for those free gift... die lor the SE don't have spare time to do sale and we all will have to wait for 4~6 month then can collect car.. cause SE only able to do 1 car in 1~2 day.... lol! so if you base on the number of SE C&C have... u calculate and see when your turn to collect car.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 22nd May 2009, 4:34 pm

hmm i also collect mine at 47km sianz.maybe the rust proving idid and the solar film... anyway was at C&C thursday evening last week for 1k servcing then when i collect my car at 8 pm the power trip then the nets was not working.. the C&C people offer me a ride to the nearest atm to draw money to pay for the engine oil.. guess wat it was a forte.. then i ask the driver wow C&C staff buy forte got distcount? etc etc after some questioning i realise its was a not his car. it was some customer who had to have his wind scr replace its was a red plate car.. i mean WTF the service person driving customers car to offer ride to another customer??? wont be surprize if they drive our car to lunch man!!
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 22nd May 2009, 4:37 pm

wah this is really WTF !
and petrol wise leh ?

wah lao divine .. tks for highlighting to us ..
smt must be done man .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 22nd May 2009, 4:47 pm

Divine wrote:hmm i also collect mine at 47km sianz.maybe the rust proving idid and the solar film... anyway was at C&C thursday evening last week for 1k servcing then when i collect my car at 8 pm the power trip then the nets was not working.. the C&C people offer me a ride to the nearest atm to draw money to pay for the engine oil.. guess wat it was a forte.. then i ask the driver wow C&C staff buy forte got distcount? etc etc after some questioning i realise its was a not his car. it was some customer who had to have his wind scr replace its was a red plate car.. i mean WTF the service person driving customers car to offer ride to another customer??? wont be surprize if they drive our car to lunch man!!

Wah.... This msg muz let cboonh bro see.... his spicy red baby at service centre for respray.... wah.... later they drive his car go shopping lah.... lunch break or even fetch collgues hm..... Cboonh bro.... if you see this please contact C&C ask when is your car ready.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 22nd May 2009, 4:51 pm

Divine wrote:hmm i also collect mine at 47km sianz.maybe the rust proving idid and the solar film... anyway was at C&C thursday evening last week for 1k servcing then when i collect my car at 8 pm the power trip then the nets was not working.. the C&C people offer me a ride to the nearest atm to draw money to pay for the engine oil.. guess wat it was a forte.. then i ask the driver wow C&C staff buy forte got distcount? etc etc after some questioning i realise its was a not his car. it was some customer who had to have his wind scr replace its was a red plate car.. i mean WTF the service person driving customers car to offer ride to another customer??? wont be surprize if they drive our car to lunch man!!

wah... like that then i'm sure they drive my car out for lunch liao lah, cos i was actually scheduled to collect on a certain date but becos my schedule cannot fit, so i delayed the collection by 3 days. those 3 days must have served a lot of lunches and NETS... Suspect

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd May 2009, 5:00 pm

This one is not something new. It's a known fact. There are cases where the service guy drive your car to buy lunch and on the way he gatta fine for speeding la etcs then if u never ask them to write down the time of collection on the service form when u collect your car... be happy to pay the fine out of your own packet $$.

So if you want to make sure they don't do funny things to your car when u go for servicing, you either wait for them at the workshop or if not when u pass them the car, ask them to write down at the service form your current mileage. So when you collect car and the mileage is different you can ask them to explain.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 22nd May 2009, 5:30 pm

keigo ur solution definitely work .
but then come to think again .
dun u think , tat by sending our car for service and yet let those MOFO drive so so unethical at all ..
srsly ..
our mind set starting to change for KIA and C&C ..
wonder how other Brands weighs ..
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 22nd May 2009, 5:31 pm

Wah seh.. power lah C&C. can like that one ah? That bugger who drove the car deserve to be shot, and the person that allowed this practice to exist should be locked up and the keys thrown away!!

Anger aside, I think they actually have a policy to not let the customer's car go out of their compound. When they need to go out, I believe they need a special plate to get out. At least this was conveyed to me by C&C lah. :/

luvxiaobeng wrote: Wah.... This msg muz let cboonh bro see.... his spicy red baby at service centre for respray.... wah.... later they drive his car go shopping lah.... lunch break or even fetch collgues hm..... Cboonh bro.... if you see this please contact C&C ask when is your car ready.....

Thanks sis for the heads up! Very SCARY thought! haha Actually, I just came back from the service centre earlier. Was quite satisfied with the work done. Have not got my car back yet. Will post more infor in the appropriate thread. Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd May 2009, 5:44 pm

Leonard wrote:keigo ur solution definitely work .
dun u think , tat by sending our car for service and yet let those MOFO drive so so unethical at all ..
srsly ..

No sure about outside workshop or other brands but I do know C&C being doing that. Actually most of the time once your car is park for servicing or installing any new toy, so long you are not in the workshop nobody can tell if your car been drive out for a spin or not lol!

After all not to mention forte is a very new car and I believe most of the service guy if got chance sure want to take your car out for a test drive. Twisted Evil
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 22nd May 2009, 5:48 pm

my previous ride after servicing whole car smell like chicken rice and air con to the max...best part audio tune to 93.3 which I didn't set to.......drove back and call the manager down, he also lost for words...in the end compensate me 1 major servicing FOC with parts n oil in and I request for ATF fluid change too.. Laughing
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 22nd May 2009, 5:49 pm

keigo wrote:
srsly ..

No sure about outside workshop or other brands but I do know C&C being doing that. Actually most of the time once your car is park for servicing or installing any new toy, so long you are not in the workshop nobody can tell if your car been drive out for a spin or not lol!

After all not to mention forte is a very new car and I believe most of the service guy if got chance sure want to take your car out for a test drive. Twisted Evil

major sigh-ness .
but i'll do as u've adviced .
tat's to .. "ask them to write down at the service form your current mileage"
this 1 sure work , unless they noe how to tweak the millage meter =/
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd May 2009, 6:45 pm

Leonard wrote:
keigo wrote:
srsly ..

major sigh-ness .
but i'll do as u've adviced .
tat's to .. "ask them to write down at the service form your current mileage"
this 1 sure work , unless they noe how to tweak the millage meter =/

Laughing include the date & time also better. Cause maybe they expect with no change in mileage and you gatta fine within servicing time you can still pass the bill to the service centre.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 22nd May 2009, 9:04 pm

sigh really no ways to prevent it?
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 22nd May 2009, 9:38 pm

astroboy28 wrote:sigh really no ways to prevent it?

Jaga ur ride lor haha.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 23rd May 2009, 12:33 am

Actually this is what they do before shipping...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV29FnEBx4o
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd May 2009, 12:42 am

Fortec wrote:Actually this is what they do before shipping...

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV29FnEBx4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV29FnEBx4o[/quote[/url]]

hahaha.. later someone's jaws drop.. clown
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd May 2009, 10:52 am

aiyooo, next time servicing i sure take note of my odo and make sure all my beloings not inside. Imagine that guy drove out n kena bang!! touch wood... C&C sure kena 1 big 1
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 25th May 2009, 10:36 am

wah if they bang my car i sure aask them to replace brand new wahahaha or i report media
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down