Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012

+9
Corgel
Siaoster
Terrier
NiVleK
hanxiang87
kapitan
jeRrRKKKK
Acidburn4740
mosabnet
13 posters

Go down

KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012

Post by mosabnet 13th January 2010, 6:59 pm

I found this Topic in website in the Net and want to share it with you Guys,
its would be a big Jump for KIA to Product a Forte with Turbocharged Engine.

Kia Forte may be new in the Malaysian market.With the fantastic design, Kia already has big plans for its new coupe, or Koup. Kia’s sales vice president mentioned that a turbocharged engine might be offered in the 2012 Kia Forte Koup.Is a turbocharged engine what Kia needs?

KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 2010-kia-forte-koup-interior-500x312
If Kia drop the turbo engine in a Forte Koup, and Kia would have a real sport compact and perhaps a legitimate rival to the Honda Civic and Volkswagen GTI.Currently the Forte Koup is powered by two engines which are a 2.0L or 2.4L inline-four making 156 hp or 173 hp, respectively.It would be good also if Kia plans to put a turbo unit for the Soul or Forte sedan.

KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 2010-kia-forte-koup-rear-500x312
A turbo engine would be the first ever for the brand. Turbocharging, according to Loveless, “is a natural extension if it makes financial sense,” meaning the engine would most likely have to be utilized by a few more of the Korean automaker’s other models.

KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 2010-kia-forte-koup-seats-500x312
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty Re: KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012

Post by Acidburn4740 13th January 2010, 7:08 pm

Any website to share?

Acidburn4740

Back to top Go down

KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Empty Re: KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012

Post by mosabnet 13th January 2010, 7:15 pm

mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 13th January 2010, 7:18 pm

i prefer the way koup is marketted currently, a value for money, green economical car
rather than to have it placed into the sports car evo/wrx category

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th January 2010, 7:29 pm

Good, was just discussing to book the Koup as an OPC. Now can wait a little.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 13th January 2010, 7:35 pm

kapitan wrote:Good, was just discussing to book the Koup as an OPC. Now can wait a little.

wah? buying one more car ah
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th January 2010, 7:39 pm

hanxiang87 wrote:
kapitan wrote:Good, was just discussing to book the Koup as an OPC. Now can wait a little.

wah? buying one more car ah

i already have one more which is 5 yrs old, need to replace soon. With the OPC scheme being more attractive, now considering to scrap the other and get an OPC. I am think of a convertible but ex. A Koup look attractive for this lao uncle. Looking at a Rumion also but also overpriced.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 13th January 2010, 7:47 pm

Rumion????? No link with convertible or coupe le???
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th January 2010, 7:53 pm

NiVleK wrote:Rumion????? No link with convertible or coupe le???

my english very poor, either a convrtible or Rumion, as i love boxy cars too.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 13th January 2010, 7:59 pm

convertible la. Feel the wind!
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 13th January 2010, 8:06 pm

Hmm...

if turbo-charged lauched in msia!! hoho!! no wonder our forte got so much space for us to play around now I understand why.. "DIAO" engine!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th January 2010, 8:28 pm

Time for sme hardcore savings hur hur hur
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 14th January 2010, 1:16 am

you guys so intersted about the Turbocharged Koup, gusse what, no one know's what KIA gonna offer to vthe Market in the next two years, may be will product a new car better than our Forte and will be time for Change, so for me i think 2012 will be to far to buy the koup if am intersted to owen one. think will be to old to owen koup in 2012 even V6 5.8 L Engine with twin turbocharge and 7 M/T lol.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th January 2010, 11:10 am

nope.. KOUP and forte share most of the parts..

e.g. gear box, engine bay, and etc..

therefore no point buying a new car again when you can hook a powerful engine over =)

of coz it is illegal in Singapore as our legal document must tally with car chassis no. KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Icon_biggrin
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 14th January 2010, 11:55 am

Terrier wrote:nope.. KOUP and forte share most of the parts..

e.g. gear box, engine bay, and etc..

therefore no point buying a new car again when you can hook a powerful engine over =)

of coz it is illegal in Singapore as our legal document must tally with car chassis no. KIA FORTE KOUP WILL GET A TURBO ENGINE IN 2012 Icon_biggrin

u can swap engine, just that u have to scrap the car the engine was from...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Perryyip 14th January 2010, 12:23 pm

For youngster, its ok gua got turbo. Me got family jor, think 2.0 NA the best lor. NA vs Turbo. Turbo more problems and drink more fuel Very Happy.

Perryyip

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th January 2010, 12:32 pm

wow perry purely from msia.. i guess its KL =)

haha u speak like my KL friends with the msia slang "gua and jor"
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidlight 14th January 2010, 7:24 pm

Turbo charged engines for us to outrun the tsunami for 2012, the end of the world!

Solidlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th January 2010, 8:14 pm

nope.. turbo charged engines dont help there.. u need a LIMO!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 14th January 2010, 9:47 pm

i think Misslie will help you to outrun from the next tsunami, put it in standby lol.
may cost too much but will save your life lol
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th January 2010, 9:54 pm

you guys think too much... ice age mei..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 14th January 2010, 10:33 pm

cant wait haha....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down