Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Titanium Silver Koup

+22
Jojo
Toni_Guy
unlimitedz
Sanyu
ah_paul
colin
Terrier
epig
JuanST
JF_Koup
Juz@kid
scalar
NiVleK
Siaoster
Nolicense2
keigo
jeRrRKKKK
whitechoco
alf6901
ace
joA
rickong
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Empty Re: Titanium Silver Koup

Post by rickong 16th January 2010, 1:45 pm

Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Dscf0422

Following up will be waiting for the second layer of 105 to cure for another 4 hrs, then to apply the 951 Aquawax as a final coating to bring out the shine.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 16th January 2010, 1:59 pm

nice duragloss item..

their shampoo damn great!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni_Guy 17th January 2010, 8:59 pm

rickong wrote:
Nolicense2 wrote:Hey Rickong, i am very sure i its u i saw on the road this evening.....wanted to say hi to u but traffic is a bit tight there.....
So hot, cant wait for mine to arrive....Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Untitl13

Nope thats not me.. the last alphabet is wrong! That is my clone!

haha, i think that is me, the last alphabet conicides with mine

Toni_Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo 18th January 2010, 4:18 pm

rickong wrote:Duragloss products. Detailing begins...

Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Dscf0418

woah!! you got the full range of Duragloss PPS. I'm using Duragloss, DIY myself. Good stuff. Love the AQuawax and shampoo smell.

Jojo

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 18th January 2010, 4:29 pm

rickong wrote:Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Dscf0422

Following up will be waiting for the second layer of 105 to cure for another 4 hrs, then to apply the 951 Aquawax as a final coating to bring out the shine.

still can be even shinier ar? already very shiny leh... Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 332362
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 18th January 2010, 5:45 pm

Jojo wrote:

woah!! you got the full range of Duragloss PPS. I'm using Duragloss, DIY myself. Good stuff. Love the AQuawax and shampoo smell.

beats paying $300 for a shop to do once... can workout at the same time Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Icon_eek After polish finish damn shack.

The aquawax smell very poisonous... better dont inhale too much... especially when using the mist setting Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Icon_silent

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 18th January 2010, 9:28 pm

rickong wrote:
ace wrote:You went to Infratint to do the tint?

yes sir.. so much for getting 10 people... glad I got it.. today was damn hot, but my ride remained cool even when parking for hours in the sun.

Only thing is, my auto headlights no longer work properly. The damn thing activates whenever I drive under a tree Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Icon_mad

Hi rick, have you found where the sensor is?.. must be really silly engineering if they put the sensor inside the cabin such that it can be affected by the film. heh..

I shall go explore when mine arrrives Razz
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 18th January 2010, 9:36 pm

Toni_Guy wrote:
rickong wrote:
Nolicense2 wrote:Hey Rickong, i am very sure i its u i saw on the road this evening.....wanted to say hi to u but traffic is a bit tight there.....
So hot, cant wait for mine to arrive....Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Untitl13

Nope thats not me.. the last alphabet is wrong! That is my clone!

haha, i think that is me, the last alphabet conicides with mine

Hi Toni_guy , so its you, got the wrong person haha...nice T Silver, up.....Smile
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by maddriver 18th January 2010, 9:40 pm

rickong wrote:
Jojo wrote:

beats paying $300 for a shop to do once... can workout at the same time Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Icon_eek After polish finish damn shack.

The aquawax smell very poisonous... better dont inhale too much... especially when using the mist setting Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Icon_silent

Very nice very nice...Not to worry..The smell are not poison according to the material safety data sheet..Inhale is ok but not drink it..I have some customers says smell so nice until they feel like drinking it..Haha
maddriver
maddriver

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 18th January 2010, 10:49 pm

winn wrote:
rickong wrote:

yes sir.. so much for getting 10 people... glad I got it.. today was damn hot, but my ride remained cool even when parking for hours in the sun.

Only thing is, my auto headlights no longer work properly. The damn thing activates whenever I drive under a tree Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 Icon_mad

Hi rick, have you found where the sensor is?.. must be really silly engineering if they put the sensor inside the cabin such that it can be affected by the film. heh..

The sensor is the roundish portrusion at the front of the dash area. It is the same for conti cars. It faces upwards towards the sky.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 18th January 2010, 10:50 pm

maddriver wrote:
rickong wrote:
Jojo wrote:

Very nice very nice...Not to worry..The smell are not poison according to the material safety data sheet..Inhale is ok but not drink it..I have some customers says smell so nice until they feel like drinking it..Haha

Hey MD! Great meeting and chatting with you that day.. the duragloss stuff is easy to use, better than klasse Titanium Silver Koup - Page 2 332362

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 18th January 2010, 11:31 pm

maddriver wrote:
rickong wrote:
Jojo wrote:

hey MD, if not intending to do paint protection, does it mean i can't polish and wax my new ride? can i send for detailing sessions already?
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 19th January 2010, 12:34 am

rickong wrote:
winn wrote:
rickong wrote:

hahah ok thanks... the few cars that I've seen.. their sensors are in the mirror unit that is stuck on the glass going directly out to the sky, so solar film wont cover it.

The sensor is the roundish portrusion at the front of the dash area. It is the same for conti cars. It faces upwards towards the sky.
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 19th January 2010, 1:07 am

Damn shiny! thumbsup thumbsup
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 19th January 2010, 9:24 am

winn wrote:hahah ok thanks... the few cars that I've seen.. their sensors are in the mirror unit that is stuck on the glass going directly out to the sky, so solar film wont cover it.

sooner or later, dust will cover them... that's the concern ba...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by maddriver 19th January 2010, 10:13 pm

hey MD, if not intending to do paint protection, does it mean i can't polish and wax my new ride? can i send for detailing sessions already?

Hihi..Please do it when is new..You can DIY sealant yourself or send to a professional...Forget about those telling you new car dont need waxing for the next 6 months..

Most or in fact all cars are polished before Agent delivered to owners. All this cars came with a thick layer of protection coated to protect the paint work when transporting from place of manufacture to our shore..

They will then get in-house groomers to remove this thick layer of protection and coated a layer of wax for you..This wax will wear off next few days..

Build up the foundation first..It will be easier to maintain the paint work as you go along..
maddriver
maddriver

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 19th January 2010, 11:07 pm

maddriver wrote:

Hihi..Please do it when is new..You can DIY sealant yourself or send to a professional...Forget about those telling you new car dont need waxing for the next 6 months..

Most or in fact all cars are polished before Agent delivered to owners. All this cars came with a thick layer of protection coated to protect the paint work when transporting from place of manufacture to our shore..

They will then get in-house groomers to remove this thick layer of protection and coated a layer of wax for you..This wax will wear off next few days..

Build up the foundation first..It will be easier to maintain the paint work as you go along..

u provide this sealant service? can pm me details? thx.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2