Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A)

+25
ong
joepele
joA
Divine
phua_r
ahd0t
sunnyboy
kerengge
Daniel^Bigcow
greatgazoo
zujzuj
Siaoster
Hello Kitty
dubdew
The Blue Cruiser
Potatoes
mkkiaforte
Tinker
aural
malcolmlew
zhuzhumao
Leonard
shawnseah82
waypoint
inrike
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A)

Post by inrike 21st September 2009, 5:11 pm

My 3 day old Forte...
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Forte_16
Getting my BK on Nov (?)... Still deciding if I'll install it or just sell it...
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Forte_15Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Forte_14

New Interior finishing
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Forte_17
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Forte_18

INFO:
Booked at LK on August 22nd
Got COE on September 9th
Got Car last friday, September 18th

My SE's very good!

No complaints so far!

inrike

Back to top Go down

Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty Re: Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A)

Post by waypoint 21st September 2009, 5:21 pm

I see you've also opted for Corrotec to be applied to your undercarriage. Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) 332362

Definitely good stuff... Better than Tuff-Kote IMHO.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Empty Re: Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A)

Post by shawnseah82 21st September 2009, 5:38 pm

wow cool the steering wheel come with leather too?Think yours 2L/SX?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 21st September 2009, 5:44 pm

waypoint wrote:I see you've also opted for Corrotec to be applied to your undercarriage. Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) 332362

Better to get it done before undercarriage becomes dirty! Getting the essentials done up first before the cool stuff! looking at PPS now... hmmm...

Last edited by inrike on 21st September 2009, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 21st September 2009, 5:45 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:wow cool the steering wheel come with leather too?Think yours 2L/SX?

Mine's 1.6 only... my budget was stretched already!

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 21st September 2009, 6:03 pm

solar film too (:
after tat is done , come to meet up and soon u'll be poison on other stuff needed to be done on the car (:
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 21st September 2009, 6:11 pm

Bro, the 'older' Fortes also came with leather-clad steering wheels less the leather-clad door panels and red stitching. =)

shawnseah82 wrote:wow cool the steering wheel come with leather too?Think yours 2L/SX?
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 21st September 2009, 6:40 pm

Leonard wrote:solar film too (:
after tat is done , come to meet up and soon u'll be poison on other stuff needed to be done on the car (:

tsk... gonna try and resist poisons! but actually, I was looking to put a sub at the back, then amps...

My SE wants to give me solar film but I want it clear. =) so got GPS instead and other freebies

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 21st September 2009, 10:00 pm

wah.. tot gps is more ex than solar film..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 21st September 2009, 10:05 pm

zhuzhumao wrote:wah.. tot gps is more ex than solar film..
it's not the very expensive one la.. - Shinco GM-3512BEE (3.5" screen)

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 21st September 2009, 10:10 pm

oh i tot is integrated one
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by malcolmlew 21st September 2009, 10:42 pm

That pics is delicious!

malcolmlew

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st September 2009, 11:04 pm

inrike wrote:
waypoint wrote:I see you've also opted for Corrotec to be applied to your undercarriage. Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) 332362

Better to get it done before undercarriage becomes dirty! Getting the essentials done up first before the cool stuff! looking at PPS now... hmmm...

What's that? the corrotec thing for the under carriage.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 21st September 2009, 11:09 pm

malcolmlew wrote:That pics is delicious!

Forte is beautiful!!!
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Forte_19

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker 21st September 2009, 11:10 pm

how about some pics of the interior to share? Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_biggrin
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 21st September 2009, 11:12 pm

aural wrote:
inrike wrote:

What's that? the corrotec thing for the under carriage.

It's rust proofing...

http://www.corrotec.com.sg/prdt1.htm

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 21st September 2009, 11:19 pm

Tinker wrote:how about some pics of the interior to share? Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_biggrin

It's hard to take pic 'coz of the weather today and dark basement carpark... Anyways, here are some:
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Forte_21
Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Forte_20

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 21st September 2009, 11:23 pm

zhuzhumao wrote:oh i tot is integrated one

Integrated one - have to top-up $500... tried it. Looks good but not so responsive. Also, might have problems with map updating. By the way, the rear parking sensors are very good and informative. Don't really need the reverse cam.

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 21st September 2009, 11:42 pm

inrike, i like the photos very much. Very well taken. thumbsup (mostly lah)
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 22nd September 2009, 12:15 am

Congrats on your new ride.... your pictures are superb and the resolution is very good. I am also using Shinco GPS (Model: 4330BEE). There is some bugs in the system.... make sure you get the updated ROM ... if not the system will "hang".
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 22nd September 2009, 12:21 am

Potatoes wrote:Congrats on your new ride.... your pictures are superb and the resolution is very good. I am also using Shinco GPS (Model: 4330BEE). There is some bugs in the system.... make sure you get the updated ROM ... if not the system will "hang".

Hey, how do you update it? i tried plugging it to my USB... nothing happened but just charged it. Hanged this morning and got lost for a while! Also, keeps on telling me to slown down Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_lol Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_lol Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_lol

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 22nd September 2009, 12:26 am

update it by downloading the latest patch from the manufacturer's website and load it into your GPS device either via SD card or drag and drop the downloaded patch into the preset memory via computer.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 22nd September 2009, 12:32 am

inrike wrote:
Potatoes wrote:Congrats on your new ride.... your pictures are superb and the resolution is very good. I am also using Shinco GPS (Model: 4330BEE). There is some bugs in the system.... make sure you get the updated ROM ... if not the system will "hang".

Hey, how do you update it? i tried plugging it to my USB... nothing happened but just charged it. Hanged this morning and got lost for a while! Also, keeps on telling me to slown down Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_lol Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_lol Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_lol

I tried downloading from the MAPKING website.... it didn't work. So I brought it to SHINCO. The technician downloaded it from his computer to the ROM .... nothing to do with the SD card. The system works perfectly fine now.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by dubdew 22nd September 2009, 12:42 am

ups...nice nice...yummmyyyyy
dubdew
dubdew

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 22nd September 2009, 1:20 am

I also booked on 22nd Aug... only able to collect car only on coming wed or thursday.. But I asked SE not to registered car first cos i bidded for a #..

Your SE is superb.. LK or Ubi... ?? Mine have to text n text him till he scared..
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd September 2009, 1:28 am

OMG THIS IS NICE !!!!

Just like a top notch advert !!

with the song from Goo Goo dolls haha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 22nd September 2009, 1:28 am

Helo Kitty wrote:I also booked on 22nd Aug... only able to collect car only on coming wed or thursday.. But I asked SE not to registered car first cos i bidded for a #..

Your SE is superb.. LK or Ubi... ?? Mine have to text n text him till he scared..

Congrats Helo Kitty....Wah that's is very fast.... about 4 weeks? Many of us had to wait 7 - 8 weeks. I heard 1 bro had to wait for 4 months.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 22nd September 2009, 1:29 am

Helo Kitty wrote:I also booked on 22nd Aug... only able to collect car only on coming wed or thursday.. But I asked SE not to registered car first cos i bidded for a #..

Hey, because you asked your SE to hold the registration =) Got it from LK and registered Sep 15th... haha don't scare him, wink at him! few more sleepless nights for you! but it's worth it!

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 22nd September 2009, 1:32 am

Siaoster wrote:OMG THIS IS NICE !!!!

thanks! good thing I didn't play Back Street Boys while taking pic!

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 22nd September 2009, 1:34 am

Potatoes wrote:

Congrats Helo Kitty....Wah that's is very fast.... about 4 weeks? Many of us had to wait 7 - 8 weeks. I heard 1 bro had to wait for 4 months.

My SE told me there's quite a lot of 1.6SX stock - colors: Black, orange, blue and Titanium Silver...

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by zujzuj 23rd September 2009, 1:52 am

Congrats !!
Very very nice !

Makes me want to consider switching to SX...
Cause I booked on 21st - 22nd Aug too.

zujzuj

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 23rd September 2009, 2:28 am

the power window will auto wind down when pressed once but did not auto wind up when i press up.. need to press and hold for the window to wind up. is your driver side window like this also?
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 23rd September 2009, 3:18 am

zhuzhumao wrote:the power window will auto wind down when pressed once but did not auto wind up when i press up.. need to press and hold for the window to wind up. is your driver side window like this also?

Bro, do you wan to install the window evolution Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_biggrin
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/dress-that-forte-f8/window-evolution-for-forte-t1587.htm
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 23rd September 2009, 8:33 am

inrike wrote:
Siaoster wrote:OMG THIS IS NICE !!!!

thanks! good thing I didn't play Back Street Boys while taking pic!

bro don be surprised with Back Side Street boys, They are having a top hit now , sheesh cant rmb the song title, but the song is not bad, don sound like typical boy band song, but more like a song suitable for clubbing thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 23rd September 2009, 10:25 am

zhuzhumao wrote:the power window will auto wind down when pressed once but did not auto wind up when i press up.. need to press and hold for the window to wind up. is your driver side window like this also?

Yep, I expect it to wind up with one pull... but have to hold it till it closes...

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd September 2009, 11:14 am

Hello bro inrike!! Another Titanium Silver bro!! Hehehe!! :-)

Welcome to the Forte Family!! Welcome to the familly of TitS!! Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kerengge 23rd September 2009, 11:31 am

Nice pic Bro Inrike... mine also Tit-Sil... collected same date with u.. 18 Sept @ LK... start engine @ 7pm so can save $20 coz mine OPC.. but jammed at AYE make me sick... hehe
kerengge
kerengge

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyboy 23rd September 2009, 11:40 am

current batch side door panel and armrest all leather is it? if so very posh like honda accord... Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_cat

sunnyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd September 2009, 11:45 am

Welcome welcome all to the family of TitS!! Hahaha!! Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by ahd0t 23rd September 2009, 12:01 pm

welcome!!! tits are nice!!! Very Happy
ahd0t
ahd0t

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd September 2009, 12:11 pm

Yeah I totally agree TitS are nice!! Hhahaha!! :-)

Whichever model, shape, size!! Even some mod ones also nice!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 23rd September 2009, 1:11 pm

kerengge wrote:Nice pic Bro Inrike... mine also Tit-Sil... collected same date with u.. 18 Sept @ LK... start engine @ 7pm so can save $20 coz mine OPC.. but jammed at AYE make me sick... hehe

Me too... was stuck there for more than an hour!

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 23rd September 2009, 1:12 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Yeah I totally agree TitS are nice!! Hhahaha!! :-)

Agree! Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) 332362

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd September 2009, 1:30 pm

inrike wrote:

So which kind do you like?? Hehehe!! :-)

I personally prefer those that are mid-sized, smooth, rounded and curved nicely shape-wise and definitely original. Those modified I feel nice to look at but not so nice my own feeling. :-)

Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by phua_r 23rd September 2009, 2:41 pm

Yeah another titanium silver, congras
phua_r
phua_r

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 23rd September 2009, 3:07 pm

lolx simi tits? say properly hor
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd September 2009, 3:11 pm

TitS!! Hahaha!! Titanium Silver....Tit. Sil..........Tit. S.........TitS!! :-)

But then again........ :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by inrike 23rd September 2009, 3:30 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
inrike wrote:

So which kind do you like?? Hehehe!! :-)

I personally prefer those that are mid-sized, smooth, rounded and curved nicely shape-wise and definitely original. Those modified I feel nice to look at but not so nice my own feeling. :-)

Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! :-)

hahaha too early and sunny to think about that stuff! Inrike's Titanium Silver Forte SX(A) Icon_twisted

inrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd September 2009, 3:48 pm

Hahaha!! I talking about car lah!! Our Forte!! :-)

What you all thinking?? Hahahaha!! :-)

Mid-sized....... 1.6 considered mid-sized for cars. :-)

Smooth.......good paintwork and protection, polished till smooth and shiny!! :-)

Rounded and curved nicely shape-wise..........the body of the car is rounded at the edges and a has a nice overall shape.

Original.......original from Kia. No modifications done. Hehehe!! :-) Like it this way cos I not money at the moment!!! So I 'feel' that this is the best at this moment. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 23rd September 2009, 4:25 pm

Congrats inrike & zujzuj! Very nice fotos! Sometimes when i see a Cerato Forte I tot it was a Honda Accord Euro R! Nice!

How quiet is the cabin huh?
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next