Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



Titanium Silver is here!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 23rd April 2009, 2:59 pm

Adding another color to the collection!





avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by leedevil on 23rd April 2009, 3:24 pm

One word.."BEAUTIFUL"..haha...when is mine coming?..waiting...waiting...and waiting... 8)

leedevil
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by ultrashine on 23rd April 2009, 3:31 pm

v Nice color.... Chio! Thanks for sharing...

ultrashine
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortei on 23rd April 2009, 3:42 pm

looks like its a lighter shade of metal bronze.... but its a wonderful colour..
avatar
Fortei
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by nothing on 23rd April 2009, 3:46 pm

Swee!! Thanks for sharing....
avatar
nothing
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by tish on 23rd April 2009, 4:09 pm

wow!! chio man! u finally got ur ride le!! Very Happy

_________________
Ti§h's Mobile Blog | Twitter | Facebook | tish@Ceratoforte.sg
Cerato Forte 2.0SX | Booked 31-03-09 | Coe 22-04-09 | Collection 17-06-09

avatar
tish
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by luvxiaobeng on 23rd April 2009, 4:10 pm

Wah Fortec.... Wee Wee... Nice ya....
avatar
luvxiaobeng
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 23rd April 2009, 4:17 pm

The ride height a bit the high though....didn't noticed it until I parked beside greatgazoo....
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by kapitan on 23rd April 2009, 4:18 pm

Maybe the springs are still very new.... have a few guys sit in the back more often, soften the spring up and it will be ok....
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 23rd April 2009, 4:20 pm

good idea....must be garang guni like our female metal bronze chiongster Razz
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by tish on 23rd April 2009, 4:35 pm

har serious ah??? u want to scold other pipi rot? dont rot my pipi r Sad

_________________
Ti§h's Mobile Blog | Twitter | Facebook | tish@Ceratoforte.sg
Cerato Forte 2.0SX | Booked 31-03-09 | Coe 22-04-09 | Collection 17-06-09

avatar
tish
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by bushi_do on 23rd April 2009, 4:39 pm

wow sweet ride
hahaha..bushido is back after goin to overseas.=)
avatar
bushi_do
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by nocash on 23rd April 2009, 10:39 pm

Swee swee ride
avatar
nocash
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by dandeana21 on 23rd April 2009, 10:53 pm

another chio color leh!!
avatar
dandeana21
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Terrier on 23rd April 2009, 11:01 pm

nice nice!! the same color i ordered!! can I check.. did your car installed with solar film? doesnt makes much difference between the front and rear windows.
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 23rd April 2009, 11:51 pm

Terrier wrote:nice nice!! the same color i ordered!! can I check.. did your car installed with solar film? doesnt makes much difference between the front and rear windows.

Yeah, rikecool solar flims. The rear are darker but not by much. Go for aftermarket ones if you like it darker.
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by tish on 23rd April 2009, 11:56 pm

Fortec wrote:
Terrier wrote:nice nice!! the same color i ordered!! can I check.. did your car installed with solar film? doesnt makes much difference between the front and rear windows.

Yeah, rikecool solar flims. The rear are darker but not by much. Go for aftermarket ones if you like it darker.

but will stop by LTA/ROV

_________________
Ti§h's Mobile Blog | Twitter | Facebook | tish@Ceratoforte.sg
Cerato Forte 2.0SX | Booked 31-03-09 | Coe 22-04-09 | Collection 17-06-09

avatar
tish
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 24th April 2009, 12:07 am

there's a price for everything, up to individual to evaluate their risks mah.
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Terrier on 24th April 2009, 1:23 am

Ohh i tot their premier 25 is quite dark already.. sigh.. seems im wrong..
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Juz@kid on 24th April 2009, 8:24 am

cool ride... hai ho silver.... Laughing
avatar
Juz@kid
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by nothing on 24th April 2009, 10:10 am

Just stick another pcs on top of existing sun film...pretty easy to peel off if need to...done that on my current ride...but kana gun at inspection centre, wanted to fail me, so I asked to give me some times, drove further up, parked and peeled off the 2nd layers...the inspector checked and said it's ok now and how did I manage to remove it so fast...I just smiled and said thank you to him....
avatar
nothing
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by tish on 24th April 2009, 11:08 am

its not easy to remove by urself right ? any bad effect for 2 layers?

_________________
Ti§h's Mobile Blog | Twitter | Facebook | tish@Ceratoforte.sg
Cerato Forte 2.0SX | Booked 31-03-09 | Coe 22-04-09 | Collection 17-06-09

avatar
tish
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by nothing on 24th April 2009, 3:02 pm

tish wrote:its not easy to remove by urself right ? any bad effect for 2 layers?

Not difficult as I know how to DIY sunfilm except front and rear windscreen, super tedious....the 2nd layer mustn't cover the first layer completely, leave a 5mm gap at top for easy removal if need to....mine was remove on the spot and just took me 15 mins....after that drive to nearest MSCP and clean off some minor adhesive residues.... cheers that was how I passed my inspection within the same hour....
avatar
nothing
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by luvxiaobeng on 24th April 2009, 4:27 pm

Wah... Nothing you good sia.... So any recommandation on which brand and how good is the heat and UV thing... coz I heard from lots of ppl sayin all gimmick one
avatar
luvxiaobeng
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by nothing on 24th April 2009, 5:42 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:Wah... Nothing you good sia.... So any recommandation on which brand and how good is the heat and UV thing... coz I heard from lots of ppl sayin all gimmick one

In our current market on tinting, the top 3 (in terms of materials used) I rank it as follows:
1. VCool
2. Huper Optik
3. CoolnLite

But then again they charge at a premium, u pay more in order to get better quality films and yes those films are proven to block off certain percentage of heat n UV.
Those that offer u 200-300 price range of tinting, basically have some limited protection....One roll of so-called imported sun film from USA will only cost me abt SGD160-180 in bulk order, one roll can easily allow me to cover at least 5-6 sedan cars. The only siong part is the wkmanship, a skilled guy takes at least 2-2.5 hrs, semi-skilled guy takes 3-4 hrs so on and so for...

If your car is park under the sun for less than 2 hrs, I would say it does help but anything longer, it's back to square one. On the road under sorching sun, it definitely helps with sun film apply....
avatar
nothing
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by dandeana21 on 24th April 2009, 11:08 pm

Fortec wrote:good idea....must be garang guni like our female metal bronze chiongster Razz

hmm.. one of these days i muz pluck ur wheels and hang on u leh.. Twisted Evil
avatar
dandeana21
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by muff on 24th April 2009, 11:47 pm

using the premier 25 (freebie by SE) now .....like no different leh...if free just take lah ....if need to pay then better go for what bro nothing mentioned....if not just save your money... Laughing
avatar
muff
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by greatgazoo on 25th April 2009, 12:24 am

lol! True, now economic crsis, if is given free just take it unless you are those learning big bucks then that will be a different case.
avatar
greatgazoo
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by tish on 25th April 2009, 1:01 am

nothing wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:Wah... Nothing you good sia.... So any recommandation on which brand and how good is the heat and UV thing... coz I heard from lots of ppl sayin all gimmick one

In our current market on tinting, the top 3 (in terms of materials used) I rank it as follows:
1. VCool
2. Huper Optik
3. CoolnLite

But then again they charge at a premium, u pay more in order to get better quality films and yes those films are proven to block off certain percentage of heat n UV.
Those that offer u 200-300 price range of tinting, basically have some limited protection....One roll of so-called imported sun film from USA will only cost me abt SGD160-180 in bulk order, one roll can easily allow me to cover at least 5-6 sedan cars. The only siong part is the wkmanship, a skilled guy takes at least 2-2.5 hrs, semi-skilled guy takes 3-4 hrs so on and so for...

If your car is park under the sun for less than 2 hrs, I would say it does help but anything longer, it's back to square one. On the road under sorching sun, it definitely helps with sun film apply....

OMG, then where rikecool stands man...

_________________
Ti§h's Mobile Blog | Twitter | Facebook | tish@Ceratoforte.sg
Cerato Forte 2.0SX | Booked 31-03-09 | Coe 22-04-09 | Collection 17-06-09

avatar
tish
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by greatgazoo on 25th April 2009, 10:33 am

Rikecool no. 4 lol.
avatar
greatgazoo
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by luvxiaobeng on 25th April 2009, 11:13 am

nothing wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:Wah... Nothing you good sia.... So any recommandation on which brand and how good is the heat and UV thing... coz I heard from lots of ppl sayin all gimmick one

In our current market on tinting, the top 3 (in terms of materials used) I rank it as follows:
1. VCool
2. Huper Optik
3. CoolnLite

But then again they charge at a premium, u pay more in order to get better quality films and yes those films are proven to block off certain percentage of heat n UV.
Those that offer u 200-300 price range of tinting, basically have some limited protection....One roll of so-called imported sun film from USA will only cost me abt SGD160-180 in bulk order, one roll can easily allow me to cover at least 5-6 sedan cars. The only siong part is the wkmanship, a skilled guy takes at least 2-2.5 hrs, semi-skilled guy takes 3-4 hrs so on and so for...

If your car is park under the sun for less than 2 hrs, I would say it does help but anything longer, it's back to square one. On the road under sorching sun, it definitely helps with sun film apply....

Thank for your explaination... I think i'll go for the cheaper onces....
avatar
luvxiaobeng
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Arshavin on 25th April 2009, 12:30 pm

Hey isit me, or is the pic quality not so good or is the "forte" on the back of your car crooked?

Arshavin
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 25th April 2009, 1:07 pm

Arshavin wrote:Hey isit me, or is the pic quality not so good or is the "forte" on the back of your car crooked?

I noticed that too, but looks straight to me when i look at the real thing..
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Arshavin on 25th April 2009, 2:00 pm

must be the compression of the pic. didn't mean to scare u tho LOL.

Arshavin
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Arshavin on 25th April 2009, 2:01 pm

Anyway @Tish, are you the same tish in the saf intranet car forums?

Arshavin
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 27th April 2009, 10:21 am

Change the rims yesterday, here the pics...sorry for the lack of lighting.




avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by nocash on 27th April 2009, 10:42 am

Nice rim you have. how much ah...? i think your CFO got poison too....
avatar
nocash
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 27th April 2009, 10:48 am

500 after trade in...I didn't bargain though. So probably can get cheaper if I bother.

The prices for rims are pretty about the same for imitations (ya mine is one too). Prolly + or - abit...so juz go to any shop that you feel comfy with.

JB probably can get cheaper. But petrol, time and not familiar with the place...too lazy for me.

If my CFO poison....I think she'll lose her appointment haha.
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by nothing on 27th April 2009, 11:40 am

Fortec wrote:500 after trade in...I didn't bargain though. So probably can get cheaper if I bother.

The prices for rims are pretty about the same for imitations (ya mine is one too). Prolly + or - abit...so juz go to any shop that you feel comfy with.

JB probably can get cheaper. But petrol, time and not familiar with the place...too lazy for me.

If my CFO poison....I think she'll lose her appointment haha.

500 pretty good price...nice set of rims cheers where did u get yours?
The stock tires ok?
avatar
nothing
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by tish on 27th April 2009, 11:47 am

Arshavin wrote:Anyway @Tish, are you the same tish in the saf intranet car forums?
yap yap, same, but i on long rest, not going back work for few mths

_________________
Ti§h's Mobile Blog | Twitter | Facebook | tish@Ceratoforte.sg
Cerato Forte 2.0SX | Booked 31-03-09 | Coe 22-04-09 | Collection 17-06-09

avatar
tish
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by tish on 27th April 2009, 11:52 am

Fortec wrote:500 after trade in...I didn't bargain though. So probably can get cheaper if I bother.

The prices for rims are pretty about the same for imitations (ya mine is one too). Prolly + or - abit...so juz go to any shop that you feel comfy with.

JB probably can get cheaper. But petrol, time and not familiar with the place...too lazy for me.

If my CFO poison....I think she'll lose her appointment haha.
nice set of rims!! u went pH or SB?

_________________
Ti§h's Mobile Blog | Twitter | Facebook | tish@Ceratoforte.sg
Cerato Forte 2.0SX | Booked 31-03-09 | Coe 22-04-09 | Collection 17-06-09

avatar
tish
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 27th April 2009, 11:52 am

nothing wrote:
Fortec wrote:500 after trade in...I didn't bargain though. So probably can get cheaper if I bother.

The prices for rims are pretty about the same for imitations (ya mine is one too). Prolly + or - abit...so juz go to any shop that you feel comfy with.

JB probably can get cheaper. But petrol, time and not familiar with the place...too lazy for me.

If my CFO poison....I think she'll lose her appointment haha.

500 pretty good price...nice set of rims cheers where did u get yours?
The stock tires ok?

I got them at chen jin trading, went down to PH and soh bros...but not open yet when I was there...the stock tires are good enough for me as I don't really do hard corners and keep a good safety distance usually.
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by tish on 27th April 2009, 11:56 am

stock good enuff u still change?

_________________
Ti§h's Mobile Blog | Twitter | Facebook | tish@Ceratoforte.sg
Cerato Forte 2.0SX | Booked 31-03-09 | Coe 22-04-09 | Collection 17-06-09

avatar
tish
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by nothing on 27th April 2009, 11:58 am

Fortec wrote:
nothing wrote:
Fortec wrote:500 after trade in...I didn't bargain though. So probably can get cheaper if I bother.

The prices for rims are pretty about the same for imitations (ya mine is one too). Prolly + or - abit...so juz go to any shop that you feel comfy with.

JB probably can get cheaper. But petrol, time and not familiar with the place...too lazy for me.

If my CFO poison....I think she'll lose her appointment haha.

500 pretty good price...nice set of rims cheers where did u get yours?
The stock tires ok?

I got them at chen jin trading, went down to PH and soh bros...but not open yet when I was there...the stock tires are good enough for me as I don't really do hard corners and keep a good safety distance usually.

Now yr ride looks sibei swee! Our ride exterior must keep as simple as possible with a nice sets of rims, very excutive look which will lasts many years.... Very Happy
avatar
nothing
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 27th April 2009, 12:00 pm

tish wrote:stock good enuff u still change?

I just change the rims....still using the stock tires.....rims and tires are different entities.
Bro u juz woke up ah? Razz
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 27th April 2009, 12:02 pm

nothing wrote:
Fortec wrote:
nothing wrote:
Fortec wrote:500 after trade in...I didn't bargain though. So probably can get cheaper if I bother.

The prices for rims are pretty about the same for imitations (ya mine is one too). Prolly + or - abit...so juz go to any shop that you feel comfy with.

JB probably can get cheaper. But petrol, time and not familiar with the place...too lazy for me.

If my CFO poison....I think she'll lose her appointment haha.

500 pretty good price...nice set of rims cheers where did u get yours?
The stock tires ok?

I got them at chen jin trading, went down to PH and soh bros...but not open yet when I was there...the stock tires are good enough for me as I don't really do hard corners and keep a good safety distance usually.

Now yr ride looks sibei swee! Our ride exterior must keep as simple as possible with a nice sets of rims, very excutive look which will lasts many years.... Very Happy

I think if wanna change to 18 or bigger rims for forte....the design must try not to reveal too much of the brake rotor espeically for the rear....else looks funny. Unless upgrade to bigger diamater rotors then sui liao.
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Pegasus on 27th April 2009, 5:28 pm

Just to check, for $500, you change 4 rims or 5 rims (includiing the spare tire rim)?

Pegasus
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 27th April 2009, 5:45 pm

nope didn't change the spare one for rotation.
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Terrier on 27th April 2009, 6:41 pm

bro fortec.. you change to 16 or 17" rim??
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Fortec on 27th April 2009, 7:01 pm

17-17
avatar
Fortec
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Titanium Silver is here!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum