Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What package did you get for your Forte?

+111
xenocide
leedevil
KnightRider
oceandrives
van
arkaraka
kevinhwc
ericsoon72
hanxiang87
PillowER
FORTE21
alex86
add001
b0yc0tt
doraemon
ahd0t
Pegasus
shin365
ReDeViL
lwlty
hirdelarocha
despng
priest7
Fortise
ong
jameshong
jl1500k
inhalerz
muff
reyesong
kysoong
kqkhlj
powerteo
JuanST
CT
baldieyan
joepele
ctoh
Korean
humbug
PigJeDi
ck7373
saturnz^83
lukester
Divine
my_motor
Nas
nofears
myfx888
ace_mav
astroboy28
26JMC
dav2011
ckpay
dinkodink
jkit
izz
johnkit
ozzie75
r11s
chamot16
Kev_78
Leonard
sai1985
JayJ
turbo4ev
melburn
Freebie
ano57
amerimacka
Spiritseye
Dar
leo
HoLH123
Terrier
nothing
thrillman
keigo
lawrenceke
chengwei
mwerkz
eraser
KnGp
Fortei
fonefun610
greatgazoo
Fortec
bushi_do
dreamzzlandz
cboonh
dandeana21
nywa78
Juz@kid
tish
charnfai30
luvxiaobeng
gravin
v247
Melfiend
vanilor
dc
impact2001
newsman
fabsan
merkava
nocash
Fortessimo
mooscenic
lordhawk
kapitan
Pathfinder
115 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty Re: What package did you get for your Forte?

Post by Juz@kid 16th April 2009, 2:26 am

wa.... still waitning for ur bear... can koon Sleep liao lor coz ur bear is on display at e zoo,,,,, wakakaka
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

What package did you get for your Forte? - Page 2 Empty Re: What package did you get for your Forte?

Post by dreamzzlandz 16th April 2009, 3:03 am

dandeana, you really like spend alot on doing your car, even did rust proofing and sound dampening.. by the way, what is the brand of solar films that your SE give you? what is the warranty period for the solar films?
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by nywa78 16th April 2009, 2:51 pm

can we ask from the SE for petrol vouchers when collecting the car?

nywa78

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 16th April 2009, 2:58 pm

Can... You can try asking for anything... but it depends on how much they would give.... Like mine, She didn't gif me anything other then reverse sensor and car alarm....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 16th April 2009, 3:48 pm

If I have come to this forum much earlier, think will go to Kia @ Alexandra showroom.. more freebies.

think Ubi SE all one gang, super NIAOs type!!!

if collect the car and ask teh SE for petrol voucher, I doubt they will give since they will be coming out from their own pocket money.... and they passed you your car, their responsibility like over,..think they would have close the deal when you sign the document before collecting the car.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th April 2009, 4:32 pm

nywa78 wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
nywa78 wrote:i only got solar firm and tuff coat.. Embarassed

welcome,, welcome,, hv u register ur ride n do e polling Question dun 4get to state ur car model / A or M / colour

cheerz.... Suspect cheers

Thanks Bro, i just register my ride. Very Happy

hi welcome wor!!

try asking ur se for anything u want r.... but after u sign, they hardly give le... all the best
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 6:25 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:dandeana, you really like spend alot on doing your car, even did rust proofing and sound dampening.. by the way, what is the brand of solar films that your SE give you? what is the warranty period for the solar films?

hmm.. my SE gave me thermal guard.. the basic one actually.. but i did an upgrade to a higher quality @ $200 which has a 10-yr warranty period...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 6:59 pm

Dandeana21, just curious how much u spent on ur baby liao?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th April 2009, 12:39 am

Fortec wrote:Dandeana21, just curious how much u spent on ur baby liao?

lolz I'm curious too dandeana, I guess you're the one that spend the most among all of us.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 17th April 2009, 5:31 am

greatgazoo wrote:
Fortec wrote:Dandeana21, just curious how much u spent on ur baby liao?

lolz I'm curious too dandeana, I guess you're the one that spend the most among all of us.

i tink e $$$$$ she spend on her bao bei.... can buy 2 sets of bodykits Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 10:07 am

ok lah, spending on stuff that makes u comfortable is good also...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 17th April 2009, 12:05 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
eeehhh.. discounts for converting to leather seats, PPS, rust proofing, sound dampening - almost ard $400 bah.. he'll oso pass me 2 bears when he can lay his hands on them... Razz

First post. Very Happy

My SE also introduced PPS, sound dampening and rust proofing to me. Do you mean u got a discount of $400? or do u mean u paid a total of $400 for it?

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 12:08 pm

fonefun610 wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:
eeehhh.. discounts for converting to leather seats, PPS, rust proofing, sound dampening - almost ard $400 bah.. he'll oso pass me 2 bears when he can lay his hands on them... Razz

First post. Very Happy

My SE also introduced PPS, sound dampening and rust proofing to me. Do you mean u got a discount of $400? or do u mean u paid a total of $400 for it?

hi welcome... ur deal not bad Smile

got bodykit?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 17th April 2009, 12:14 pm

tish wrote:

got bodykit?

lol.. i haven't mentioned my deal yet. Razz

was quoted $850 for those 3 items, still thinking want to top up or not...

btw, no bodykit, booked in march.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 12:25 pm

PPS maybe, rust proofing is a gimmick coz it's really hard to get ur car rust in a couple of years...by then u already get new car liao.

Sound proofing depends on urself liao...hehe
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 17th April 2009, 12:26 pm

fonefun610 wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

First post. Very Happy

oorrhh.. i got discount of $400.. the price is the same as wat ur SE introduced lor.. btw, who's ur SE ah? skarli the same person...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 17th April 2009, 12:34 pm

Fortec wrote:PPS maybe, rust proofing is a gimmick coz it's really hard to get ur car rust in a couple of years...by then u already get new car liao.

Sound proofing depends on urself liao...hehe

yea.. after reading around the internet a bit, think i'll rather save my $$$ and get some better tyres. Razz

...when my ride arrives. Crying or Very sad

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 12:47 pm

fonefun610 wrote:
tish wrote:

got bodykit?

lol.. i haven't mentioned my deal yet. Razz

was quoted $850 for those 3 items, still thinking want to top up or not...

btw, no bodykit, booked in march.
no wonder.. u bk in march when cuming/??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 17th April 2009, 12:58 pm

tish wrote: no wonder.. u bk in march when cuming/??

cuming soon... Embarassed early May Twisted Evil

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 6:38 pm

har? u SE successfully bidded for u?? u took 6 bid non gurantee or 1 bid gurantee??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 17th April 2009, 11:14 pm

fonefun610 wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

First post. Very Happy

hi,,, warm welcome to u.... sunny

check wif u,, is dat all u get for ur freebies n how come ur car comes earlier than mine coz i oso book in mar..
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 18th April 2009, 1:31 am

i took 6 bid non gurantee, SE offered me open cat, No top up.

but then, my package is the worst lor, zero freebies, everything also must top up. haiz.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th April 2009, 1:34 am

fonefun610 wrote:i took 6 bid non gurantee, SE offered me open cat, No top up.

but then, my package is the worst lor, zero freebies, everything also must top up. haiz.

So you got your COE bid already?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 18th April 2009, 5:57 am

Maybe because u got a short loan period or low loan amount?
I also got zero freebies bom
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 18th April 2009, 6:08 am

dun mind more detail bout ur car,, juz curious how come no freebies when majority ppl in here get. is it becoz ur car is a OPC, short loan period, ur SE super ngiao, where u book ur car, model/colour of ur car... etc etc Neutral
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 18th April 2009, 8:21 am

greatgazoo wrote:
So you got your COE bid already?

yea, i got my COE already. as i mentioned, i didn't bid in the 1st round of april becos i got an older cat E from SE.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 18th April 2009, 8:23 am

Juz@kid wrote:
dun mind more detail bout ur car,, juz curious how come no freebies when majority ppl in here get. is it becoz ur car is a OPC, short loan period, ur SE super ngiao, where u book ur car, model/colour of ur car... etc etc Neutral

1.6A EX OPC, 85% loan 7yr, lengkee. maybe my nego skills no good, kena 'eaten' liao. lol... haiz...

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 18th April 2009, 8:25 am

Hmm...call ur SE and ask for something lah...say everybody also got freebies. At least ask for the sensor or solar flims.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 18th April 2009, 8:31 am

Fortec wrote:Hmm...call ur SE and ask for something lah...say everybody also got freebies. At least ask for the sensor or solar flims.

Say already leh... then the reply is "everybody" buy normal car, buy SX, etc. I buy EX plus OPC, nothing to earn already. Crying or Very sad

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 18th April 2009, 8:45 am

fonefun610 wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:

1.6A EX OPC, 85% loan 7yr, lengkee. maybe my nego skills no good, kena 'eaten' liao. lol... haiz...

base on wat u mention, ur SE dun really earn much comm dats why ur SE nv really offer u much freebies.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 9:38 am

ya, but i think at least a rikecool mah
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 18th April 2009, 10:34 am

nvm lor, deal already closed, dun think i can squeeze any more freebies from SE. my consolation is that i got my COE fast and can collect car very soon.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 10:41 am

ok, but if u really want something just ask sincerely loh, no harm Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 18th April 2009, 11:15 am

fonefun610 wrote:nvm lor, deal already closed, dun think i can squeeze any more freebies from SE. my consolation is that i got my COE fast and can collect car very soon.

Try askin for floor mat or wat lor... this kind of things not very ex ... think can one lah... Very Happy
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th April 2009, 11:42 am

Talking about car mats, do every car comes with the stock car mats, black in colour, three pieces, one for back and two for front, with the words FORTE on the front??
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 18th April 2009, 12:35 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
Try askin for floor mat or wat lor... this kind of things not very ex ... think can one lah... Very Happy

I'm thinking of asking for some petrol vouchers or OPC coupons, hope to be successful. Surprised

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th April 2009, 1:00 pm

well i did try to ask for petrol voucher be4 but my se say impossible.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th April 2009, 4:23 pm

kapitan wrote:Talking about car mats, do every car comes with the stock car mats, black in colour, three pieces, one for back and two for front, with the words FORTE on the front??

Yes.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th April 2009, 10:22 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
kapitan wrote:Talking about car mats, do every car comes with the stock car mats, black in colour, three pieces, one for back and two for front, with the words FORTE on the front??

Yes.

Oh ok,...then no chance for me to sell them away....

Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 18th April 2009, 11:27 pm

fonefun610 wrote:
Fortec wrote:Hmm...call ur SE and ask for something lah...say everybody also got freebies. At least ask for the sensor or solar flims.

Say already leh... then the reply is "everybody" buy normal car, buy SX, etc. I buy EX plus OPC, nothing to earn already. Crying or Very sad

visors at least
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 19th April 2009, 2:25 am

there is someone mentioned that he bought EX OPC and got leather seats, solar film, alarm and reverse sensor.. Very good deal he has got!
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 19th April 2009, 3:02 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:there is someone mentioned that he bought EX OPC and got leather seats, solar film, alarm and reverse sensor.. Very good deal he has got!

Waaaa... dats really a very good deal he got... affraid who could dat be scratch
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 19th April 2009, 6:01 am

found the person in the just ordered a forte thread...

<BLOCKQUOTE>Fortei wrote:

Hi Peeps,

Today i booked my ride 1.6EX Metallic Bronze OPC
given free bodykit, leather seats, reverse sensors and car alarm.
Wanted to request for solar films but my SE said the windows are already self tinted, so nvr pursue further. Smile
Good deal?

Its Fortei, forteH's brother..haha
</BLOCKQUOTE>
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 19th April 2009, 9:43 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:found the person in the just ordered a forte thread...

<blockquote>Fortei wrote:

Hi Peeps,

Today i booked my ride 1.6EX Metallic Bronze OPC
given free bodykit, leather seats, reverse sensors and car alarm.
Wanted to request for solar films but my SE said the windows are already self tinted, so nvr pursue further. Smile
Good deal?

Its Fortei, forteH's brother..haha
</blockquote>

This is an incredible deal lor... haiz... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Regarding visor and floor mats, din ask cos i didn't thought abt it that time. but if now want to ask, i think chances almost zero.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 9:49 am

Hmm.. visor still got chance ba.. doesn't cost them much. But I say first is not FORTE OEM visor hor.. Car mat.. maybe u would like those customised better than the given out free..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 19th April 2009, 10:37 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:there is someone mentioned that he bought EX OPC and got leather seats, solar film, alarm and reverse sensor.. Very good deal he has got!

Is me lar...nocash mah...so ask for more lor... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 1:48 pm

Ya.. you got no cash.. but sure got many assests... kekekeke
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 19th April 2009, 6:47 pm

the someone is lim beh.... but i got no solar film dreamzzlandz bro...

but i want the bears and the floor mats leh....
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 19th April 2009, 6:50 pm

OPC or normal car the SE earns the same comm so no difference to them, but its the loan u took that gave them the huge incentives so they can throw in whatever u want lo...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by KnGp 19th April 2009, 11:24 pm

for me, i book 1.6M SX. total got 5:

1) leather seat - SE consider this as a freebie but i thought SX comes with leather seat already???
2) Bluetooth carkit - again, i thought all SX model comes with this?
3) bodykit - i booked in april so i managed to got it. wanted to remove it but only reduce $500. lol??
4) solar film - is there a brand mike cool?
5) car mat - SE didnt say brand but surely is some lousy de. who knows is the Forte original car mat. lol..

planning to ask for petrol vouchers, bear bear and umbrella on collection day. HAHAs..

2 questions here:
1) when collection of car, will we be given full tank petrol?
2) and what are the chances of getting the OPC $20 coupons? haha
KnGp
KnGp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next