Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
mp3 input problem Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
mp3 input problem Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
mp3 input problem Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
mp3 input problem Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
mp3 input problem Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
mp3 input problem Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
mp3 input problem Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
mp3 input problem Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
mp3 input problem Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

mp3 input problem

+4
greatgazoo
dandeana21
Fortec
KnGp
8 posters

Go down

mp3 input problem Empty mp3 input problem

Post by KnGp 14th May 2009, 10:26 pm

im referring to the display screen which shows the FM radio channel or song title screen. my song title always have missing words. im sure the song title is correct when displayed in my mp3 player and computer, only wrong when display in forte.

could it be due to chinese character? anyone have the same problem?

then i have another problem. whenever i plug out and plug in my mp3, or switch off and on engine, the random function is always off. is there anyway on how to save the settings?
KnGp
KnGp

Back to top Go down

mp3 input problem Empty Re: mp3 input problem

Post by Fortec 14th May 2009, 10:52 pm

the settings can't be save, and that includes that rearview mirror anti glare thing.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th May 2009, 11:01 pm

KnGp wrote:im referring to the display screen which shows the FM radio channel or song title screen. my song title always have missing words. im sure the song title is correct when displayed in my mp3 player and computer, only wrong when display in forte.

then i have another problem. whenever i plug out and plug in my mp3, or switch off and on engine, the random function is always off. is there anyway on how to save the settings?

i think those fan ti zi cannot be displayed wor.. coz i got a few songs tt the display cannot show oso..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 14th May 2009, 11:03 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
KnGp wrote:im referring to the display screen which shows the FM radio channel or song title screen. my song title always have missing words. im sure the song title is correct when displayed in my mp3 player and computer, only wrong when display in forte.

i think those fan ti zi cannot be displayed wor.. coz i got a few songs tt the display cannot show oso..

Me too. I presume only the CD player will resume where you stop but not the MP3. I take note of mind, but it seems mind will resume Smile
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by KnGp 14th May 2009, 11:35 pm

dandeana21 wrote:i think those fan ti zi cannot be displayed wor.. coz i got a few songs tt the display cannot show oso..
mine is in simple chinese already not fan ti zi

greatgazoo wrote:Me too. I presume only the CD player will resume where you stop but not the MP3. I take note of mind, but it seems mind will resume Smile
no lah i was referring the random function always off whenever i start engine or re-plug in mp3. if i didnt remove mp3 and start engine, it will also resume to the last song
KnGp
KnGp

Back to top Go down

Post by Flarea 15th May 2009, 1:31 pm

ya i was also quite annoyed that the random function didn't stay as random.. heh .. hv to get used to it.. 1. turn on player 2. press random function button
Flarea
Flarea

Back to top Go down

Post by KnGp 15th May 2009, 4:18 pm

phew.. so im not the only 1 having this inconvenience. at first i thought my player spoil. ok loh no choice need to get used to it le. same goes for the rear view mirror.........
KnGp
KnGp

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 15th May 2009, 5:09 pm

KnGp wrote:phew.. so im not the only 1 having this inconvenience. at first i thought my player spoil. ok loh no choice need to get used to it le. same goes for the rear view mirror.........

What's wrong with the rear view mirror? care to share? Very Happy
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th May 2009, 5:14 pm

nothing wrote:
KnGp wrote:phew.. so im not the only 1 having this inconvenience. at first i thought my player spoil. ok loh no choice need to get used to it le. same goes for the rear view mirror.........

Nothing wrong ah, just that the anti glare is always on when u start the engine irregardless of it's previous state prior to engine shut down.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 15th May 2009, 5:16 pm

my chinese characters for mp3 works fine. i'm using simplified chinese.

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 15th May 2009, 5:23 pm

Fortec wrote:
nothing wrote:

Nothing wrong ah, just that the anti glare is always on when u start the engine irregardless of it's previous state prior to engine shut down.

if auto on , wouldn't it better ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 15th May 2009, 6:34 pm

Leonard wrote:
Fortec wrote:
nothing wrote:

if auto on , wouldn't it better ?

I think what they pinpointing was that we don't need it during daytime.... Laughing
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down