Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte..

+3
JuanST
joepele
kqkhlj
7 posters

Go down

Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte..

Post by kqkhlj 16th December 2009, 12:24 pm

Can any kind soul advice how to check our spark plug for damages n how to uninstall the plugs from our forte. A picture step by step guide will be good.

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty Re: Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte..

Post by JuanST 16th December 2009, 12:40 pm

do we need a special spanner or something like that?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Empty Re: Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte..

Post by FriesL 17th December 2009, 8:19 pm

kqkhlj wrote:Can any kind soul advice how to check our spark plug for damages n how to uninstall the plugs from our forte. A picture step by step guide will be good.

bro, better off get mech to do that for you.. C&C heee?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 17th December 2009, 9:16 pm

JuanST wrote:do we need a special spanner or something like that?

Yes...

If I am not wrong, it should be in the tool kit.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 17th December 2009, 10:01 pm

joepele wrote:

Yes...

u have toolkit meh... i just checked... i dun have...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kqkhlj 17th December 2009, 10:54 pm

FriesL wrote:
kqkhlj wrote:Can any kind soul advice how to check our spark plug for damages n how to uninstall the plugs from our forte. A picture step by step guide will be good.

bro

when r u going down again? i am going on wednesday morning, then will go jb pump petrol and makan, u interested?

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 18th December 2009, 12:43 am

JuanST wrote:
joepele wrote:

Yes...

u have toolkit meh... i just checked... i dun have...

Should be in the tyre well one right??

I mean... So far all the bikes and cars that I've owned usually comes with it....

Unless....
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 8th January 2010, 10:39 pm

FriesL wrote:

Will C&C help us to install the spark plug if we bring along when going for 5K servicing Laughing ? or will they reject mad ?
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by kqkhlj 9th January 2010, 1:19 pm

jameshong wrote:
FriesL wrote:

Will C&C help us to install the spark plug if we bring along when going for 5K servicing Laughing ? or will they reject mad ?

not sure leh, i try to ask C&C to install for me early next month when i go for 5K servicing, if they don't do it, off i go to JB to ask people to fix it. I will be also fixing up some battery enhancer in JB, beri cheap....

Bro

5K servicing, do you intend to change to full syn oil or stays with mineral oil?

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 9th January 2010, 10:38 pm

kqkhlj wrote:
jameshong wrote:
FriesL wrote:

not sure leh, i try to ask C&C to install for me early next month when i go for 5K servicing, if they don't do it, off i go to JB to ask people to fix it. I will be also fixing up some battery enhancer in JB, beri cheap....

Bro

5K servicing, do you intend to change to full syn oil or stays with mineral oil?

Car like going die off when mileage closing to 4K so this come Tuesday 5K servicing, I will ask them to change syn oil instead of mineral oil. If possible, also change the Spark plug at the same time lor.
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by kqkhlj 14th January 2010, 4:37 pm

anyone can recommend a shop that sells spark plugs and its cable?

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 14th January 2010, 9:21 pm

i saw the kit for (un)installing plugs selling at JB Tesco.. 15RM IIRC...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th January 2010, 9:28 pm

You need a Long T bar wrench (16mm), inside must have a rubber to hold your spark plug.

so dont buy the wrong one =)

In default, NONE of the car are given this FREE.. means it not included in our car..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 15th January 2010, 10:19 pm

Terrier wrote:You need a Long T bar wrench (16mm), inside must have a rubber to hold your spark plug.

In default, NONE of the car are given this FREE.. means it not included in our car..

Where can get it and what's the cost like?
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 16th January 2010, 10:18 am

jameshong wrote:
Terrier wrote:You need a Long T bar wrench (16mm), inside must have a rubber to hold your spark plug.

Where can get it and what's the cost like?

Who knows how to service spark plug and uninstall from forte.. Spk2

I got it for $8.50. You can get it from Handware shop.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 16th January 2010, 10:56 am

yup.. tats the kind of set thing i saw.. haaa..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by kqkhlj 3rd February 2010, 11:18 pm

when you are doing servicing at C&C, can ask the uncle at the workshop to fix up the spark plug for you. They are very helpful... I recently changed mine when doing 5k servicing there.

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down