Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Outstanding loan Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Outstanding loan Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Outstanding loan Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Outstanding loan Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Outstanding loan Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Outstanding loan Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Outstanding loan Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Outstanding loan Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Outstanding loan Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Outstanding loan

+8
hyunjin
Fortessimo
Flywheel
leedevil
kapitan
ano57
antzng
nothing
12 posters

Go down

Outstanding loan Empty Outstanding loan

Post by nothing 6th May 2009, 2:37 pm

Need some advise, not too sure on this. My army buddy interested in the forte but still serving an existing loan on his vios. His paper value at deregister(COEnPARF rebate) is about 21K from one motoring. His bank told him to do full loan redeemption for his ride, the amt. is 26K...that mean he will need to top up 5k to settle his current vios loan, tio bo?

He tempted to do overtrade, I told him not to, if possible pay 5k cash and settle his old loan before changing to forte..... if not, just stay with his vios...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Outstanding loan Empty Re: Outstanding loan

Post by nothing 6th May 2009, 3:09 pm

Anyone have the similar situation when buying forte?
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by antzng 6th May 2009, 3:23 pm

Your friend could ask the SE for a higher trade-in value. No harm trying. Good luck. If not wait till the break-even point, then change.
antzng
antzng

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 6th May 2009, 4:44 pm

wa seh... i don think any SE will hit 5K.. .at most 1-2K max.....
but expect little freebies.... .
its a trade off.....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 6th May 2009, 4:51 pm

I think he understand that he will definitely need to top up if want to change to forte. His only concern is whether the calculation is correct, meaning paper rebate at 21k, while to do full claim will need 26k...if his vios taken only with paper value. He will need to fork out 5k cash to the dealer, right?....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 6th May 2009, 4:54 pm

nothing wrote:I think he understand that he will definitely need to top up if want to change to forte. His only concern is whether the calculation is correct, meaning paper rebate at 21k, while to do full claim will need 26k...if his vios taken only with paper value. He will need to fork out 5k cash to the dealer, right?....

He forgot his body value,.... probably 1k.....

Go speak with an SE ....4k, can be discussed.... and do you know, you can buy a Forte from PI too.... my close friend who is a PI smacked me because I did not order from him..... PI will make a couple of hundred bucks...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 6th May 2009, 4:57 pm

kapitan wrote:
nothing wrote:I think he understand that he will definitely need to top up if want to change to forte. His only concern is whether the calculation is correct, meaning paper rebate at 21k, while to do full claim will need 26k...if his vios taken only with paper value. He will need to fork out 5k cash to the dealer, right?....

Go speak with an SE ....4k, can be discussed....

Thks, will ask him to ask around...but seem like lately most common cars have very little or no trade in value...my friend's 3.5yrs altis on top of paper only 500 more Sad and pple saying T brand can get higher resale value.... silent

PI can bring in forte? that's new to me.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 6th May 2009, 4:58 pm

i jus enquired my nissan sunny..7+years...only 400 on top of my paper value...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 6th May 2009, 5:00 pm

leedevil wrote:i jus enquired my nissan sunny..7+years...only 400 on top of my paper value...

not bad liao...7 yrs + still have $400.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 6th May 2009, 5:04 pm

nothing wrote:
kapitan wrote:

Thks, will ask him to ask around...but seem like lately most common cars have very little or no trade in value...my friend's 3.5yrs altis on top of paper only 500 more Sad and pple saying T brand can get higher resale value.... silent

PI don't bring in the Forte, they will order from C&C, they have their arrangements,.... but I do not know who will do the loan, paperwork COE bidding etc..... maybe can try PI.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 6th May 2009, 5:05 pm

nothing wrote:
leedevil wrote:i jus enquired my nissan sunny..7+years...only 400 on top of my paper value...

not bad liao...7 yrs + still have $400.....

Ya loh dats what i tot so also...outside they mostly do one to one..means u nid to buy from them then they will tk ur old car...mine is diff...my frd's frd refer me to an exporter...so i deal with the exporter straight instead of going through the company...but i have to go LTA to deregister myself if not they will charge 1.5% off my paper value...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Flywheel 6th May 2009, 8:11 pm

nothing wrote:Need some advise, not too sure on this. My army buddy interested in the forte but still serving an existing loan on his vios. His paper value at deregister(COEnPARF rebate) is about 21K from one motoring. His bank told him to do full loan redeemption for his ride, the amt. is 26K...that mean he will need to top up 5k to settle his current vios loan, tio bo?

He tempted to do overtrade, I told him not to, if possible pay 5k cash and settle his old loan before changing to forte..... if not, just stay with his vios...

Go to Kia Ubi, you can get an over trade in value of $2000. The waiting time is about 3 months and you may have service your loan for 3 months at about $1500 if each month loan payment is $500. Then you need to top up 5000 - 2000 - 1500 = $1500 for you new ride. Make sure you deregister within the one year period you bought your car. If this information is useful.
Flywheel
Flywheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 6th May 2009, 9:42 pm

I same situation as your friend that time. I asked the C&C to settle all paperwork for me. Traded in my previous ride at paper value den top up the outstanding of almost $11k. Everything I let the company, tied up with C&C, to handle. I only have to write cheque give them.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunjin 7th May 2009, 3:12 am

nothing wrote:
kapitan wrote:

u sure? Ur fren kena chop carrot liao.
My fren just changed his 4yr 3 mths old Altis to the new G10 Altis.
He got $4k for body value + $27k paper value.
Total get back $31k, outstanding loan was at $21k.
So overall he took back $10k n used it to offset the new car.
Oh yah, the exporter that took in his old car was introduced by the SE from Borneo Motors.

Side track a bit, my FORTE IS COMING SOON!!! WOOHOOHOO!!!
My SE called to say delivery is early May, now is already early May but he havent call me to make 1st instalment n insurance payment leh.

hyunjin

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 7th May 2009, 9:30 am

hyunjin wrote:
nothing wrote:
kapitan wrote:

Oh yah, the exporter that took in his old car was introduced by the SE from Borneo Motors.

My SE called to say delivery is early May, now is already early May but he havent call me to make 1st instalment n insurance payment leh.

4K?when was that? Shocked
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th May 2009, 10:55 am

hyunjin wrote:

maybe u got outstanding loan like what the topic said lol lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 7th May 2009, 3:27 pm

wwa can c u yr 2L in action soon.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunjin 7th May 2009, 3:53 pm

nothing wrote:
hyunjin wrote:
nothing wrote:
kapitan wrote:

4K?when was that? Shocked

3 weeks ago.

hyunjin

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunjin 7th May 2009, 3:53 pm

tish wrote:
hyunjin wrote:

maybe u got outstanding loan like what the topic said lol lol!

haha for me different case, this is my 1st ride! cheers

hyunjin

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunjin 7th May 2009, 3:54 pm

newsman wrote:wwa can c u yr 2L in action soon.

mine is 1.6

hyunjin

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 7th May 2009, 5:58 pm

If you sell to used car dealers, possible body of vios 4k+. My picanto
got 3k for body when I sold it last year. C&C don't give higher
value so don't bother to trade in with them.
Your friend end up just top up 1K or less after selling off his car

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 7th May 2009, 6:00 pm

yup true !
trade in = base on paper value .
unless urs is a old problematic car .. then juz throw the car to them and do a trade in (:
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down