Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup...

+10
unlimitedz
pbk
viper007
impact2001
epig
ano57
JuanST
joepele
max
johnno
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty Re: ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup...

Post by max 3rd December 2009, 11:10 pm

epig wrote:field report!

1. Chuan Sing

Was recommended to go for a rainbow package that includes
- csx 265 (front)
- kx 165 (rear)
at $488 before gst (cheaper than new gen)

Amp wise
- Focal Solid 4 @ $599 before gst

Sound proofing (2 layers 2 doors)
- US Brand $300+
- Korean Brand $200+

buying from them will include all installation, wiring, fuse, etc.

2. Nam Huat

they had a few system there to audit.
wanted to ask what they recommended other than rainbow.

-Hertz HSK 165 @ 450 for 1 set.
-Hertz HSK 165 + 1 more forgot wht model @ $650

Amp wise he asked me choosed myself. got harman kardon 4 ch @ $400 or another brand forgot wht. audison i think.. 600 plus.

Sound proofing (2 layers 2 doors)
- Korean Brand $100+

think the guy i spoken to was the boss. he did mentioned if i listen more to chinese songs, i should choose rainbow.. hmm..

3. Darren Auto (heard from max is cartoon's rival.. lol..)

Seems to be the only store that carries DLS speakers. Was full of cars inside so decided to go take a look.

Intro-ed me to get RS6 if i planning to just do up my front speakers as per bro max and john recommended @ $550

Amp wise he recommended me he said is the classic DLS 4 ch am. $800+ forgot how much.

Installation included but wiring, etc need to pay.

Forgot to ask about sound proofing. Person i talked to seems to be the boss la.

said if i want to audit he can hook up 1 set inside the rest room and let me audit.

Still looking around so havent confirm on which to get. ^^

Also, thank you bro max once again for letting me know of the very good buy speakers. thank you.

Bro the very 1st speaker I changed from stock was Rainbow ..... not bad ... only thing is ... abit weak on mid range Smile ... maybe next week u listen to AVI ...

max

Back to top Go down

ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Empty Re: ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup...

Post by epig 4th December 2009, 12:00 am

max wrote:Bro the very 1st speaker I changed from stock was Rainbow ..... not bad ... only thing is ... abit weak on mid range Smile ... maybe next week u listen to AVI ...

ya.. maybe next wk can audit it and see how. also hope to audit DLS too cause really nv hear before. lol..

agree with u.

rainbow speakers are actually quite gd. just that their vocal can be quite sharp and high at times..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 4th December 2009, 12:19 am

epig wrote:
max wrote:Bro the very 1st speaker I changed from stock was Rainbow ..... not bad ... only thing is ... abit weak on mid range Smile ... maybe next week u listen to AVI ...

ya.. maybe next wk can audit it and see how. also hope to audit DLS too cause really nv hear before. lol..

agree with u.

rainbow speakers are actually quite gd. just that their vocal can be quite sharp and high at times..

hehe the best DLS setup will be cartoon's car ...... but dun think he let ppl audit his car Very Happy

dun 4get to bring ur cd along .... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 4th December 2009, 2:38 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:

agree with u.

hehe the best DLS setup will be cartoon's car ...... but dun think he let ppl audit his car Very Happy

dun 4get to bring ur cd along .... Smile

yes sir, will burn a cd on monday before going down. lol.. if their system able to plug in thumbdrive even better ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 4th December 2009, 2:41 pm

epig wrote:

yes sir, will burn a cd on monday before going down. lol.. if their system able to plug in thumbdrive even better ^^

CD will be better ... maybe I shld bring some along oso ... Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 4th December 2009, 2:43 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:

CD will be better ... maybe I shld bring some along oso ... Very Happy

gd gd.. lol.. cause cd... i like only have very old ones.. lol
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 4th December 2009, 2:46 pm

epig wrote:

gd gd.. lol.. cause cd... i like only have very old ones.. lol

hehe better den nothing rite .... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 11:09 pm

bro Ian so after listening to AVI how u find it ???

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 7th December 2009, 11:19 pm

max wrote:bro Ian so after listening to AVI how u find it ???

hey bro, thks for arranging this meet-up and auditing of the speakers.

sorry everyone who was there for being late due to last minute work.

AVI speakers really much better than what i thought sia but too bad cant hear the DLS setup just now.

but seriously, the vocal is damn nice. can hear so much more details in the music.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 11:24 pm

epig wrote:

hey bro, thks for arranging this meet-up and auditing of the speakers.

sorry everyone who was there for being late due to last minute work.

AVI speakers really much better than what i thought sia but too bad cant hear the DLS setup just now.

but seriously, the vocal is damn nice. can hear so much more details in the music.

yeah ... better den rainbow Smile ... so u like Jimmy's suggestion ??

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 7th December 2009, 11:28 pm

max wrote:yeah ... better den rainbow Smile ... so u like Jimmy's suggestion ??

just read about him in other forums. they said his aftersales not bad.

seriously worth considering about the AVI one but the amp+processor still thinking..

but his soundproofing like abit ex leh. 200+ for 1 door..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 11:32 pm

epig wrote:

seriously worth considering about the AVI one but the amp+processor still thinking..

U know hor I know him quite awhile liao bring many frends go there audit and best of all till now I kave not bought anything from him b4 .... drink lotsa drinks from him instead Very Happy

u can juz change the speakers 1st den slowly loh .... he told me Koup need 3 pieces cos door big .... anyway can tok wan lah Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 7th December 2009, 11:37 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:

U know hor I know him quite awhile liao bring many frends go there audit and best of all till now I kave not bought anything from him b4 .... drink lotsa drinks from him instead Very Happy

u can juz change the speakers 1st den slowly loh .... he told me Koup need 3 pieces cos door big .... anyway can tok wan lah Smile

LOL.. drink alot of his 100 plus ah. just now wanted to take 1 de. damn thristy. LOL..

ya.. if need, maybe can change speakers there and SP do elsewhere.

cause other place, 2 doors, 2 layers, korean brand about 200 nia..

but u know roughly how much he charge for wiring, fuse, etc?

cause just now ask him he keep saying everyin 2k plus.. =.=
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 11:41 pm

epig wrote:

LOL.. drink alot of his 100 plus ah. just now wanted to take 1 de. damn thristy. LOL..

ya.. if need, maybe can change speakers there and SP do elsewhere.

cause other place, 2 doors, 2 layers, korean brand about 200 nia..

but u know roughly how much he charge for wiring, fuse, etc?

cause just now ask him he keep saying everyin 2k plus.. =.=

juz wiring only I did mine at cartoon $500 eeek

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 7th December 2009, 11:44 pm

max wrote:juz wiring only I did mine at cartoon $500 eeek

regarding the NXS amp like not alot of ppl using hor. cause i tried googling but cant find much info or setups
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 11:46 pm

epig wrote:

regarding the NXS amp like not alot of ppl using hor. cause i tried googling but cant find much info or setups

maybe new products .... bro John even told me abt it dunno is it the same brand ...

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 7th December 2009, 11:50 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:

maybe new products .... bro John even told me abt it dunno is it the same brand ...

hmmm.. icic.. but really quite shiok just now listening to that setup but dmg also quite solid.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 11:51 pm

epig wrote:

hmmm.. icic.. but really quite shiok just now listening to that setup but dmg also quite solid.. lol..

u refering to the BeWith ???

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 7th December 2009, 11:54 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:hmmm.. icic.. but really quite shiok just now listening to that setup but dmg also quite solid.. lol..

u refering to the BeWith ???

eh.. the AVI + NXS..

Bewith is eye opener... =.=.. 4k for speakers only... unless i earning more than 20k a mth la.. if not.. lol...

dont think will get myself killed.. lol.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 7th December 2009, 11:58 pm

bro, i go 1st. tired. talk to u again and thks for everything today once again.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 11:59 pm

epig wrote:

eh.. the AVI + NXS..

Bewith is eye opener... =.=.. 4k for speakers only... unless i earning more than 20k a mth la.. if not.. lol...

actually beri tok kong liao AVI + NXS .....

Bewith my dream system ..... hmmm nvm thur buy toto 1.5 mil .... kena only full bewith setup .... Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 8th December 2009, 10:41 am

max wrote:
epig wrote:

eh.. the AVI + NXS..

actually beri tok kong liao AVI + NXS .....

Bewith my dream system ..... hmmm nvm thur buy toto 1.5 mil .... kena only full bewith setup .... ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Thumbs up to ur dream ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 332362 ,LOL
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 8th December 2009, 10:44 am

johnno wrote:4

Thumbs up to ur dream ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 332362 ,LOL

haha btw bro u heard of NXS amps ? with build in processor ...... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 8th December 2009, 11:20 am

Bro 1 amp kao liao ...

NX900.5 - 900 Watt Five Channel Amplifier
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 NX900.5

OE (Original Equipment) Integration

Want to retain the factory installed radio in your vehicle and add some power? No problem..... the NX900.5 provides the option of high level inputs for use with factory installed stereos. Additionally the amplifier features a intergraded remote sensing circuit within high level inputs to trigger the amplifier "ON" once signal is detected.

DSP Netlink

Each NXS amplifier features unique DSP Netlink digital connections that allow networking of multiple amplifiers via standard RJ11 phone cable using proprietary technology. This makes adjustments of multiple amplifiers a breeze.

Auto RCA Input Select

The NX900.5 allows for two, four or six channel input configurations. This gives the flexibility of using only two channels of input and the amplifier automatically divides the signal internally for five channels of output (Non Fading). The six channel input configuration offers normal independent operation allowing for front and rear fading capability through the head unit.

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 8th December 2009, 1:18 pm

Yup, Chuan sing is selling it.. Not much review on this. However the built in processor is very attractive... Better audit first before committing.

Johnno
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 8th December 2009, 1:21 pm

johnno wrote:Yup, Chuan sing is selling it.. Not much review on this. However the built in processor is very attractive... Better audit first before committing.

Johnno

bro we oredi audit yesterday ..... NXS driving AVI speakers ... bro Ian like it Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 14th December 2009, 2:12 pm

epig wrote:bro, i go 1st. tired. talk to u again and thks for everything today once again.

bro so u decided to go for which setup ???

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 14th December 2009, 3:36 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:bro, i go 1st. tired. talk to u again and thks for everything today once again.

bro so u decided to go for which setup ???

eh.. no leh.. stopped looking ard after that day.. rather busy lately.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 14th December 2009, 3:39 pm

epig wrote:

wow bz closing deals ah bro ??? Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 15th December 2009, 1:52 pm

good SQ sub

Subwoofer : Scanspeak 9" sub

Bought new and installed in customised box for 3 days only, never got it installed in the car. Thereafter changed my mind and bought the seas lotus sub. Again, if installed by same installer, can get the warranty carried over.

Price : $480 without box

View here

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 17th December 2009, 3:48 pm

think I will go for Alpine setup .... tmr will be collecting Alpine PXA-H701 processor ..... HU maybe Alpine W502e .... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 17th December 2009, 10:57 pm

Yo bro max,

can share with me ur final setup..
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 17th December 2009, 11:25 pm

johnno wrote:Yo bro max,

can share with me ur final setup..

yo bro .... eh still not really final yet .... if tmr the seller fly aeroplane den change plan liao .... Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 17th December 2009, 11:30 pm

wow... here r e "ear" koupians... lolx...
was wondering if i got a set of speakers(currently for computer usuage), if wanna change to koup speakers can ant??!!? lolx... no exp on ICEs...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 17th December 2009, 11:31 pm

unlimitedz wrote:wow... here r e "ear" koupians... lolx...
was wondering if i got a set of speakers(currently for computer usuage), if wanna change to koup speakers can ant??!!? lolx... no exp on ICEs...

den ur Koup leh ???

max

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 17th December 2009, 11:32 pm

as in add ons!!!!!!!!!!
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 17th December 2009, 11:36 pm

unlimitedz wrote:as in add ons!!!!!!!!!!

u mean computer use on ur Koup ????

max

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 17th December 2009, 11:38 pm

ok, let me re-phrase... hahah..

i wanna knw whether can i add in my speakers(which is currently holding e job of speakerian for my ccomputer) to our koup existing sound sys... lolx.. is tis better??
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 17th December 2009, 11:41 pm

unlimitedz wrote:ok, let me re-phrase... hahah..

i wanna knw whether can i add in my speakers(which is currently holding e job of speakerian for my ccomputer) to our koup existing sound sys... lolx.. is tis better??

bro I rather u dun do anything ....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 17th December 2009, 11:42 pm

alamak... ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Icon_cry
by any chance u spot any blink blink gearknobs?!!?
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 17th December 2009, 11:44 pm

unlimitedz wrote:alamak... ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Icon_cry
by any chance u spot any blink blink gearknobs?!!?

bling bling gear knob no maybe bling bling speakers ....... bro u reply correct thread or not Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 17th December 2009, 11:49 pm

lolx... if u c blink blink speakers LET ME KNW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 17th December 2009, 11:52 pm

unlimitedz wrote:lolx... if u c blink blink speakers LET ME KNW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha sure I will keep a lookout 4 u lol!

max

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 18th December 2009, 9:39 am

our speakers not blink enough ar? lol...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 18th December 2009, 10:07 am

haha... red led light not bling enough... keke...
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by max 18th December 2009, 10:54 am

next time mu u see bro drive wif his sunglasses .... haha

max

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 18th December 2009, 11:17 am

haha... ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 4 Icon_rr
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by max 18th December 2009, 2:21 pm

Ok me going Shun Li liao anybody happened to be ard that area wanna kopi can call me ... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 18th December 2009, 3:02 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:

wow bz closing deals ah bro ??? Very Happy

lol.. i hope leh.. lol... sch starting also soon.. so got work and sch stuffs to settle.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 18th December 2009, 3:11 pm

epig wrote:lol.. i hope leh.. lol... sch starting also soon.. so got work and sch stuffs to settle.

wah... where n wat u studying now?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next