Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone?

+4
Juz@kid
VAG
ace
rforte
8 posters

Go down

I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone?

Post by rforte 8th November 2009, 5:32 pm

I am referring to the date as in calender, not babe Smile

Is there a place that sells digital date like our digital clock on the centre of forte.

my previous car has got a date besides the clock that makes i easier each time you are tearing coupon or thinking of looking at the today's date.

any inputs, my mates!

Last edited by rforte on 8th November 2009, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

rforte

Back to top Go down

I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty Re: I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone?

Post by ace 8th November 2009, 6:13 pm

I look at my mobile phone for inspiration. I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Icon_razz

ace

Back to top Go down

I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Empty Re: I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone?

Post by VAG 8th November 2009, 6:19 pm

Mini paper calendar like taxi driver. Everyday you get on the car and tear off a page... I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Icon_biggrin
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by rforte 8th November 2009, 9:42 pm

Digital calender........ like those mini clock, see the question brothers!

rforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 9th November 2009, 5:56 am

try autobac.... I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Icon_lol
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by rforte 9th November 2009, 8:50 am

tried autobacs liao. its all the big digital with time and date which is quite big.

if there is one in the market, with size like our clock on the forte, at least when i super glued or double side tape it, its not difficult to find a place to paste it.

looks like not many people does digital clock (while i know some will depend on the GPS for the date.

well, if there's further input, will be great!

rforte

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 9th November 2009, 8:54 am

rforte wrote:tried autobacs liao. its all the big digital with time and date which is quite big.

if there is one in the market, with size like our clock on the forte, at least when i super glued or double side tape it, its not difficult to find a place to paste it.

looks like not many people does digital clock (while i know some will depend on the GPS for the date.

Y nt try going to watch shops, they may have.

I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Icon_wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 9th November 2009, 11:05 am

Love the title of this thread!! Hahaha!! :-)

But why do you need it I am still wondering. No offence but most ppl nowadays have mobile phones rite? With that should be able to tell rite? Or watch also can tell right? :-)

I havent seen many. But doubt will have any that small. Maybe you can try those digital clocks that are that small but set it as date only?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 9th November 2009, 11:30 am

hey, they have those date calendar at furniture shops like molecule i think, abit big though. but serious i doutb u will need it.

may i ask why u need to refer the date for?

for punching parking coupons?
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 9th November 2009, 11:54 am

rforte wrote:tried autobacs liao. its all the big digital with time and date which is quite big.

Ya, my integrated GPS and reverse cam have the date and time, but it display only at the main menu. I Drive a FORTE and i need a DATE, anyone? Icon_biggrin

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by rforte 10th November 2009, 10:44 am

As im on phone constantly and during driving needs to make decision.

Could be appt date during phone call that i need to decide on in the midst of driving or simply thoughts of which part of the month am i at.... etc..

been living with one for my previous ride, and found it useful.

anyway, found one from watch shop, the boss said its meant for cars, but to me , is pretty hugh.

stil searching, any one got it, let me know.

rforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down