Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Help needed Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Help needed Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Help needed Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Help needed Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Help needed Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Help needed Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Help needed Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Help needed Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Help needed Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Help needed

+4
jl1500k
alex86
aural
Chsoo8
8 posters

Go down

Help needed Empty Help needed

Post by Chsoo8 7th November 2009, 7:59 am

Got into an accident (1st time) recently and bumper got dented with a bloody F***** cutting in my lane and suddenly break yet claiming on me.
As my vehicle is still under warranty, Can anyone advice whether to go to C&C for repair or just any workshop?
Heard that C&C charge higher than normal workshop, so Which is cheaper in terms of repairing?
Tks in advance.

Chsoo8

Back to top Go down

Help needed Empty Re: Help needed

Post by aural 7th November 2009, 8:29 am

Chsoo8 wrote:Got into an accident (1st time) recently and bumper got dented with a bloody F***** cutting in my lane and suddenly break yet claiming on me.
As my vehicle is still under warranty, Can anyone advice whether to go to C&C for repair or just any workshop?
Heard that C&C charge higher than normal workshop, so Which is cheaper in terms of repairing?
Tks in advance.

Sorry to hear that.
You can choose to go your own workshop or C&C. Hope you have already file the reporting with AIG already. In your statement, if the guy did not signal and swerve straight and quickly into your lane, do add that in as cutting lanes need to signal. It is actually an offense if i am not wrong so you should be in better light given that he committed an offense.

In terms of pricing i believe outside you can get cheaper if you are the one paying the tabs. If the dmg is only bumper, then no point going back to C&C but of course the problem is our bumper is not metal so might not be able to just beat it back into shape (bros with knowledge of this can help)

Suggest you to go C&C and other workshop ask for quotes.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Chsoo8 7th November 2009, 8:41 am

Tks for the reply.
I did mentioned inthe report but the stupid L** said edvidence not enough and I'm the rear vehicle, so end up got to pay for the 3rd party claim. basically it's **** as no survey is done on my side.
Anyway will go to check on ther pricing. If I go C&C, will they able to give me an estimated quote?

Chsoo8

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 7th November 2009, 8:49 am

Chsoo8 wrote:Tks for the reply.
I did mentioned inthe report but the stupid L** said edvidence not enough and I'm the rear vehicle, so end up got to pay for the 3rd party claim. basically it's **** as no survey is done on my side.
Anyway will go to check on ther pricing. If I go C&C, will they able to give me an estimated quote?

Ok understood. Pay i think is unavoidable, but the impact of the claims. i.e if you mentioned that the person signal and you still banged into him vs the person no signal and just turn there will be a difference. The claims % might change i.e instead of 20/80, it becomes 30/70.

For insurance the barometer to keep the NCD is 20/80. SO make the ******* pay for his mistake. Else next time people just swerve without signalling and those one other lanes also have to keep an eye on people who suddenlyt swerve without signalling.

C&C should be able to give you a rough quote but as mentioned it is rough quote. Through the repair if they find some parts affected they have to do it for you. That is the "problem" with dealers they see problem they have to do something about it.

Other workshops you bring in to do bumper, they do bumper for you. Unless the workshop you can trust to do the repair nicely and also check for you. Afterall a front repair is important, almost the entire car's organs are infront.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Chsoo8 7th November 2009, 8:56 am

Nah, f***** investigator say no picture or evidence to show no signaling as the other party said they have signalled.
That f***** mentioned is his fault during accident but refuse to sign anything yet claiming on me.
Anyway tks for the advice. Will visit C&C after the weekend.
Btw, do you know how much will my premium be affected next year.
Any different betwwen one side claim and both side calim on insurance?

Chsoo8

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 7th November 2009, 9:00 am

Chsoo8 wrote:Nah, f***** investigator say no picture or evidence to show no signaling as the other party said they have signalled.
That f***** mentioned is his fault during accident but refuse to sign anything yet claiming on me.
Anyway tks for the advice. Will visit C&C after the weekend.
Btw, do you know how much will my premium be affected next year.
Any different betwwen one side claim and both side calim on insurance?

How much the premiums are affected really depends on your claim amount in total.
For your own, really depends if the amount you claiming is already over your excess if not also no point claim your own insurance.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by alex86 7th November 2009, 9:26 am

Remember his car plate number Very Happy
One fine day see his car, scratch from right to left, front to back Smile

alex86

Back to top Go down

Post by Chsoo8 7th November 2009, 6:49 pm

lol. will alway remember that number.
he will get his retribution.

Chsoo8

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 7th November 2009, 7:49 pm

alex86 wrote:Remember his car plate number Help needed Icon_biggrin
One fine day see his car, scratch from right to left, front to back Help needed Icon_smile

by doing so is consider a vandalism and you are committing a crime.

why not considering install a motion camera to do recording infront while driving. Too many this type of inconsiderate driver on the road.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacks 9th November 2009, 12:26 am

What is the number plate and got a sketch of him?

We can look out for him and inform you when anyone here spotted him in his retrubution (Dead or Alive).
Blacks
Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th November 2009, 2:28 am

What the bounty for his head Help needed Icon_razz
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 9th November 2009, 5:37 am

sounds like a plot for revenge.... Help needed Icon_twisted
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chsoo8 9th November 2009, 10:35 pm

His head worth $0.
His Picanto even worst. worthless.

Chsoo8

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 9th November 2009, 11:19 pm

Chsoo8 wrote:His head worth $0.
His Picanto even worst. worthless.

Bro, no point get angry over such Help needed Icon_porc . His car innocent, only Help needed Icon_porc is the guilty one.
Just stick to your story and let the insurers fight it out. You just get on with your life for now and wait for the results, if the results is not to your favour substantially, then bring it up to fight the case if you seriously want to go all out.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 10th November 2009, 12:32 am

More and more of such cases popping out in the forum. Am seriously considering getting a cctv for my car.

Any bros done it and got good vendors to recommend? Razz
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down