Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09

+33
kysoong
greatgazoo
kqkhlj
KnightRider
dandeana21
Dummyhalf
zleipnir
Divine
sundae
kapitan
JuanST
karabi
impact2001
saghani30
KingJerry
ano57
patsy
kurttan
ace
Terrier
jimixer
rockstarforte
GPon
ctoh
Daniel^Bigcow
aural
longbow
melburn
muff
keigo
Hello Kitty
Juz@kid
Siaoster
37 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty Re: [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09

Post by aural 16th November 2009, 12:50 pm

impact2001 wrote:Any good food to recommend?

There got food to fill stomach no special good good food. There is a place just selling pizza, smells good when i passed by previously. For halal food, there are malay stalls and also one Indian muslim stall. The food not too bad but definitely not the top notch type. Had my nasi bryani, not too bad i must say.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Empty Re: [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09

Post by aural 16th November 2009, 12:53 pm

One thing about the convoy to note, PLEASE dun follow too closely. I remember my old forum, the guys are warning about convoys and we usually tend to stay closer than usual because scared kenna cut lane by people and lose the convoy.

Not nice to get into "incidents" within the forum. In any case, the route is full of traffic lights. So just be careful when following. Remember your own route would be best.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 16th November 2009, 1:15 pm

hi bros just an interest chk how many will like to have hurricane filter and Brisk plugs avail for testing and purchase on the nite of the meetup? if response is good i can arrange for something.
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 16th November 2009, 1:22 pm

Divine wrote:hi bros just an interest chk how many will like to have hurricane filter and Brisk plugs avail for testing and purchase on the nite of the meetup? if response is good i can arrange for something.

yo.. me looking for Brisk plugs for my 2.0L.. these few days too busy to ask around...
so any idea what model brisk suit my 2.0L???
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 16th November 2009, 1:24 pm

Divine wrote:hi bros just an interest chk how many will like to have hurricane filter and Brisk plugs avail for testing and purchase on the nite of the meetup? if response is good i can arrange for something.

Better open a thread at the GB on this as interest check bah. Here hard to get people's attention. thumbsup
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 16th November 2009, 1:25 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:REally ahh??!! Got MU for kiasgclub??!! That day I saw a Forte with the kiasgclub!! Hmmm... :-(

Maybe we should organize the convoy to convoy to where they having their MU?? Good idea rite?? :-)

Then we can officially introduce our forum to them!! :-)

Like that like steal business from them le.. They might not like it..

Most KIA cars in the future will be either forte or koup! =p
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 16th November 2009, 1:27 pm

KingJerry wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:REally ahh??!! Got MU for kiasgclub??!! That day I saw a Forte with the kiasgclub!! Hmmm... :-(

Maybe we should organize the convoy to convoy to where they having their MU?? Good idea rite?? :-)

Then we can officially introduce our forum to them!! :-)

Like that like steal business from them le.. They might not like it..

Most KIA cars in the future will be either forte or koup! =p

Lucky we did not go to the "usual" MU fav haunts Else later go to wrong MU also dunno. Smile
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th November 2009, 1:43 pm

Aiyoh they our bros and sis and cousins!! Should meet up what?? Hehehe!! :-)

Am sure they wouldnt mind. :-) All in the same family. :-)

Divine....bro how much you selling your hurrican filters?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 16th November 2009, 1:47 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Aiyoh they our bros and sis and cousins!! Should meet up what?? Hehehe!! :-)

Am sure they wouldnt mind. :-) All in the same family. :-)

Divine....bro how much you selling your hurrican filters?? :-)

No lah shld meet up but what i meant was later siaoster carry so many polo tee but dun see anyone ard cos all at wrong carpark in kallang. Twisted Evil
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th November 2009, 2:42 pm

Huh?? They meeting in kallang?? Aiyoh but Siaoster meeting at our MU at Turf City what?? Am sure he will give out the polo-t there first. Then we convoy to West Coast. Then from there, those who wants, can convoy to the other MU organized by kiasgclub. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th November 2009, 6:27 pm

for the 1st time in all the major MU, me cannot make it on tis Friday.. me got church service to attend... =P
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th November 2009, 6:57 pm

eat mac donalds and start exhacinging the stickers ahahha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th November 2009, 7:00 pm

Siaoster wrote:eat mac donalds and start exhacinging the stickers ahahha

hmmm... so we can follow the mac "advertisement", like the two girls jumping up and down!!! kekekeke
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th November 2009, 7:07 pm

impact2001 wrote:

hmmm... so we can follow the mac "advertisement", like the two girls jumping up and down!!! kekekeke

haha i don want to break a hole in the ground
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 17th November 2009, 4:55 am

dandeana21 wrote:for the 1st time in all the major MU, me cannot make it on tis Friday.. me got church service to attend... =P

aiya.... there goes our official forte photographer.... [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 684438
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 17th November 2009, 6:57 am

Siaoster wrote:
impact2001 wrote:

haha i don want to break a hole in the ground

or do we have a gal that look as chio as the one that say she got dont know what station when both the 2 guys say that he are missing the same station???
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 9:19 am

Station?? Keigo....not station but location i think. :-)

So are we going to convoy to the kiasgclub MU?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 17th November 2009, 10:05 am

sgkiaclub MU is at kallang leisure park....i'm going there after our MU..
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th November 2009, 10:14 am

by the time we end our MU at west coast mac, and travel down to kallang leisure park again, i think they already end their programme over there ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th November 2009, 10:16 am

Juz@kid wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:for the 1st time in all the major MU, me cannot make it on tis Friday.. me got church service to attend... =P

aiya.... there goes our official forte photographer.... [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 684438

still got keigo and andi hahahha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 10:25 am

Ohh but like Knightrider said, he going over after our MU wor?? So anyone interested in going over to meet our extended family?? :-)

All them bros/sis with great mods and stickers should all convoy over!! :-)

Anyways from West Coast to Kallang, take west coast highway only about 20 to 30 minutes. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 17th November 2009, 11:21 am

unless we convey to kallang leisure mall instead of west coast mac? hehehe

think if we go ard 930pm-10pm still ok....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 11:29 am

Wait wait!! Our MU is at Turf City right?? We only gonna convoy to West coast mac rite?? Not doing much at West Coast MAc rite?? :-)

So if there are those who wanna convoy further to Kallang, then once we reach West coast and take photo or whatever, we straightaway go to kallang?? :-)

Who among you all are members of both this forum and kiasgclub?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 17th November 2009, 11:40 am

me...

sgkiaclub
kogs club..
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 11:48 am

kogs = kia owners group singapore?? :-)

Wahh so many ahh??!! For me, 1 forum enough already. Hhehe!! :-)

So since you a member for all 3, am I right to say that kiasgclub wouldnt mind if FOGs convoy down to meet them?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 17th November 2009, 12:01 pm

What's kogs?
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 17th November 2009, 12:05 pm

kiasgclub i dunno...

sgkiaclub i think is ok..... Razz
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 12:15 pm

Hahaha!! Okok!! Sorry so should be sgkiaclub rite?? :-)

Dunno who earlier put kiasgclub so I just followed lah!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 17th November 2009, 12:46 pm

aural wrote:

Better open a thread at the GB on this as interest check bah. Here hard to get people's attention. [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 332362

bro FYI i am not doing a GB!! not earning $$ like some people here does, just want everyone to benefit and its only for people who go for the meetup.
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 17th November 2009, 12:59 pm

erm so where is the meetup? can someone confirm the place? time? thereafter convoy??? looks like allot of suggestion but no one decide
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 17th November 2009, 1:26 pm

Divine wrote:erm so where is the meetup? can someone confirm the place? time? thereafter convoy??? looks like allot of suggestion but no one decide

bro.. look at the first post in this thread and you will know.. [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_cool
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th November 2009, 1:26 pm

Divine wrote:erm so where is the meetup? can someone confirm the place? time? thereafter convoy??? looks like allot of suggestion but no one decide

bro all the details in the 1st post liao [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 17th November 2009, 1:27 pm

Siaoster wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:

I got Buddhism service to attend... [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th November 2009, 1:33 pm

keigo wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:

I got Buddhism service to attend... [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Lol

i will da bao vegeterian beehoon for u lah [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th November 2009, 2:03 pm

Divine wrote:
aural wrote:

Better open a thread at the GB on this as interest check bah. Here hard to get people's attention. [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 332362

bro FYI i am not doing a GB!! not earning $$ like some people here does, just want everyone to benefit and its only for people who go for the meetup.

tats a good way to encourage more pple to come to the MU [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 332362

aiya but also can benefit those who can't make it to the MU due to their tight schedule mah [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_wink

you can post in the lobang sharing section for those who cant come to the MU and let them deal with the supplier directly, at least it saves the trouble of you doing all the liasing job [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 2:13 pm

Divine Bro!!! You still havent told me how much leh?? Hahaha!! :-)

I test it after we convoy to West Coast k?? Then if I like it, I just speed off without paying can?? Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th November 2009, 2:14 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Divine Bro!!! You still havent told me how much leh?? Hahaha!! :-)

I test it after we convoy to West Coast k?? Then if I like it, I just speed off without paying can?? Hahahaha!! :-)

Must be u to give this type of answer... I also want to try and speed away. So no need to ask price =x
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 17th November 2009, 2:35 pm

aural wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Divine Bro!!! You still havent told me how much leh?? Hahaha!! :-)

Must be u to give this type of answer... I also want to try and speed away. So no need to ask price =x

I call police!!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 2:38 pm

Hahaha!! :-)

Anybody wanna let me try their BK or front grill or emblems or whatever mods?? Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 17th November 2009, 3:22 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! :-)

Anybody wanna let me try their BK or front grill or emblems or whatever mods?? Hahaha!! :-)

I help you stick grass on your car... this is also consider mod.... [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 3:27 pm

keigo wrote:

I help you stick grass on your car... this is also consider mod.... [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Lol

Can!! But on the condition that you have to cover the whole car and can only stick blade by blade and do it on your own!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th November 2009, 3:37 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
keigo wrote:

Can!! But on the condition that you have to cover the whole car and can only stick blade by blade and do it on your own!! :-)

dun need blade by blade. Like this he want to do anyway also can

[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Green-cars-10_6648
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 3:46 pm

Hahaha!! Cool car!! :-)

But then sure kena from LTA!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th November 2009, 4:02 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! Cool car!! :-)

But then sure kena from LTA!! :-)

police come drive to road side. everyday park also park at road side beside the trees. Every collect your cars tt time cannot find ur car. [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 17th November 2009, 4:55 pm

u guys enjoy......
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kqkhlj 17th November 2009, 6:18 pm

keigo wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Wahh!! I see many of you were busy this weekend?? :-)

Ohh i was watching NAitonal Treasure over the weekend which gave me a great idear. :-)

You all want convoy photos rite?? Why not we all beat red light at where there is camera?? Hhahaha!! Then all our photos taken!! Hahaha!! :-)

As for the place to meet, I not sure where. Anyone wanna offer come my place to lead me there?? Hahaha!! :-)

maybe you try out the traffic cam and we will stop to see if the camera do work before we decide to try out anything....
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_razz

Why not we try the traffic camera with remote cars? Hehe, dont know will work or not. Remote cars can go really fast. thumbsup

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 17th November 2009, 7:23 pm

traffic red light camera only work, if a certain weight went through the sensors on the ground...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 17th November 2009, 9:22 pm

keigo wrote:

bro.. look at the first post in this thread and you will know.. [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_cool

Siaoster wrote:

bro all the details in the 1st post liao [7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

lolx bro pai seh i nv see lolx nv follow thread my bad too busy la
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 17th November 2009, 10:12 pm

kqkhlj wrote:
keigo wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Wahh!! I see many of you were busy this weekend?? :-)

Ohh i was watching NAitonal Treasure over the weekend which gave me a great idear. :-)

You all want convoy photos rite?? Why not we all beat red light at where there is camera?? Hhahaha!! Then all our photos taken!! Hahaha!! :-)

As for the place to meet, I not sure where. Anyone wanna offer come my place to lead me there?? Hahaha!! :-)

maybe you try out the traffic cam and we will stop to see if the camera do work before we decide to try out anything....
[7th Night Meet Up] Location Turf City 20th November '09 - Page 6 Icon_razz

Why not we try the traffic camera with remote cars? Hehe, dont know will work or not. Remote cars can go really fast. thumbsup

dont need la.. already agree we use cow's car already...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 17th November 2009, 10:59 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Wait wait!! Our MU is at Turf City right?? We only gonna convoy to West coast mac rite?? Not doing much at West Coast MAc rite?? :-)

So if there are those who wanna convoy further to Kallang, then once we reach West coast and take photo or whatever, we straightaway go to kallang?? :-)

Who among you all are members of both this forum and kiasgclub?? :-)

me!! but i cant make it this Friday ..but i can let them know.

Actually they have been waiting for you guys to join them thumbsup
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next