Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car

5 posters

Go down

Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car

Post by zujzuj 10th October 2009, 6:13 pm

Hi all,

I'm heading to Seoul in a while...
Do anyone of you know if I can buy any nice stuff for our Forte over there ?
If you know...kindly share Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Icon_biggrin

zujzuj

Back to top Go down

Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty Re: Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car

Post by amerimacka 10th October 2009, 6:17 pm

which airline are you taking? Very Happy
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Empty Re: Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car

Post by zujzuj 10th October 2009, 6:43 pm

SQ...why ?

zujzuj

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 10th October 2009, 6:58 pm

zujzuj wrote:Hi all,

I'm heading to Seoul in a while...
Do anyone of you know if I can buy any nice stuff for our Forte over there ?
If you know...kindly share Going to korea....what's there to buy for my car Icon_biggrin

If you are going by package tour then you can ask the tour guide over at Seoul. Dongdaemun may have selling those car stuff.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 10th October 2009, 7:40 pm

zujzuj wrote:SQ...why ?

SQ602? Hehe Shocked
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by zujzuj 10th October 2009, 8:00 pm

smart !
Going for work....
But I have tomorrow whole day free....so can go Dongdaemum.
Where else can nice car stuff ?

zujzuj

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 10th October 2009, 8:36 pm

its sun so im not sure if the shops are opened. im heading there too. Very Happy
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 10th October 2009, 10:38 pm

maybe can start with door pocket first....small, light and easy to DIY....
and it is selling at $60 in MCD...... believe the price should be much cheaper in KR....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 10th October 2009, 11:28 pm

Door pocket for $60!!!/??? WOW... i tot kind of $10 things.. ohmmmy

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 10th October 2009, 11:32 pm

oh..ya.. btw.. happy shopping.. i thought places like Dongdaemun open alll the time.?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down