Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics?

+4
add001
shin365
ck7373
leeking
8 posters

Go down

Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics?

Post by leeking 22nd August 2009, 1:47 am

Can anyone advise? Was thinking of buying forte as my first car..

leeking

Back to top Go down

Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty Re: Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics?

Post by ck7373 22nd August 2009, 6:10 pm

Got diff meh? I thot is the same.....??
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics? Empty Re: Whats the dff between SX and EX and sportronics?

Post by shin365 22nd August 2009, 6:59 pm

u asking what the diff with ex and sx or manunal and sportronic ??

shin365

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 22nd August 2009, 7:34 pm

I tink it's 2 questions combined into 1.
1. Difference of features/specs between SX & EX.
2. What exactly is Sportronics Feature of Forte.

Hope I didn't get it wrong. Smile
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by sktan10 22nd August 2009, 7:48 pm

leeking wrote:Can anyone advise? Was thinking of buying forte as my first car..

Before u book forte,take a look at chevy cruze 1.6.
Almost same price as forte SX but with 6-speed auto with sportmatic.

http://www.chevroletsingapore.com/allnewcruze

sktan10

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 22nd August 2009, 7:54 pm

add001 wrote:I tink it's 2 questions combined into 1.
1. Difference of features/specs between SX & EX.
2. What exactly is Sportronics Feature of Forte.

Hope I didn't get it wrong. Smile

Yup... I cant seem to find it in the Kia website...

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 22nd August 2009, 8:09 pm

The difference between SX and EX is the features of the car. (eg. SX got rear disk brake, reverse sensor, air con climate control, etc).

Both SX (auto) and EX (auto) have sportronic, which is semi-manual gear switch. 4-speed change only.

I personally like the sportonic cos you can fully control which rpm to change gear, and u can down-gear to get engine break... I used to drive manual... that's why sportonic still can give me some manual feel... Smile

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 22nd August 2009, 8:32 pm

powerteo wrote:The difference between SX and EX is the features of the car. (eg. SX got rear disk brake, reverse sensor, air con climate control, etc).

Both SX (auto) and EX (auto) have sportronic, which is semi-manual gear switch. 4-speed change only.

I personally like the sportonic cos you can fully control which rpm to change gear, and u can down-gear to get engine break... I used to drive manual... that's why sportonic still can give me some manual feel... Smile

Thanks.., I seen some post saying there are extra safety features in SX, nicer interior as well... Is it true?

And i see some of the forumers complaining of windscreen cracks, knocking sound... Serious ah?

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 22nd August 2009, 8:52 pm

Yeah, If u get 1.6sx now, the new interior is much nicer than the 1st batch 1.6sx. Got leather cover side door handles , chrome knobs on your dashboard. leather cover on your dashboard too!
Not sure about the interior difference for SX and EX ...

SX got dual air bags, EX only one.

New batches shouldn't have such cracks and sound issues anymore.

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 22nd August 2009, 9:00 pm

powerteo wrote:Yeah, If u get 1.6sx now, the new interior is much nicer than the 1st batch 1.6sx. Got leather cover side door handles , chrome knobs on your dashboard. leather cover on your dashboard too!

Thanks thanks, maybe drop down Leng Kee to take a look tmw at the SX then.

Any good SE there, and what are the freebies that I can get from them? I heard these are the common though

1) PPS
2) Anti-rust
3) Solar film
4) carmat
5) Visors (I dun think I will need it though)
6) Alarm

Oh, and I believe SX is leather seats, right?

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 22nd August 2009, 9:26 pm

Yup.. got leather seats. The new batch of 1.6SX comes with new IU, foldable side mirrors too.

PMed u my SE .

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 22nd August 2009, 10:06 pm

powerteo wrote:Yup.. got leather seats. The new batch of 1.6SX comes with new IU, foldable side mirrors too.

PMed u my SE .

Hey, thanks powerteo, u're really damn power and helpful

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 22nd August 2009, 10:59 pm

powerteo wrote:Yeah, If u get 1.6sx now, the new interior is much nicer than the 1st batch 1.6sx. Got leather cover side door handles , chrome knobs on your dashboard. leather cover on your dashboard too!

does 2.0SX has leather cover side door handles , chrome knobs on dashboard. leather cover on dashboard ?

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 22nd August 2009, 11:34 pm

my_motor wrote:

does 2.0SX has leather cover side door handles , chrome knobs on dashboard. leather cover on dashboard ?

Yes for new batch Laughing !
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down