Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road?

+4
Flarea
tish
mwerkz
nocash
8 posters

Go down

What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road?

Post by nocash 24th April 2009, 10:36 pm

What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road in sg?
About a year ago, while driving along Thomson Rd, a Merc pass by me and from a distance about 50m ahead of me, i was shock to see the number plate that read EASY.
But actually the number plate is EA5Y.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty Re: What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road?

Post by mwerkz 24th April 2009, 11:28 pm

i saw a red ferrari with carplate EV1L

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Empty Re: What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road?

Post by tish 25th April 2009, 1:02 am

PU 55 Y Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Flarea 25th April 2009, 10:21 am

nocash wrote:What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road in sg?
About a year ago, while driving along Thomson Rd, a Merc pass by me and from a distance about 50m ahead of me, i was shock to see the number plate that read EASY.

Wonder if that's a male or female driver.. Razz
Flarea
Flarea

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 25th April 2009, 10:32 am

Drove too fast, can't see the driver.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 25th April 2009, 11:21 am

Wah... I haven't seen such car plate before leh.... so interesting...OKOK from today on muz look out MORE....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 25th April 2009, 10:06 pm

Just wonder the taxi company have this
number plate SH1T or not...haha
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th April 2009, 2:29 pm

nocash wrote:Just wonder the taxi company have this
number plate SH1T or not...haha
lol... and the cab has an advertistment on dungs ?? lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Freebie 15th May 2009, 12:40 am

nocash wrote:What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road in sg?

Hi buddy, this the one I guess you have seen the last time with the number plate......... but it's no longer a Merc...... it's now a Lexus .

Enjoy...

What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Easy210

Freebie

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th May 2009, 12:47 am

wow anyhow take photo with licence plate shown somemore lol.

but its a nice car:)
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Freebie 15th May 2009, 12:52 am

tish wrote:wow anyhow take photo with licence plate shown somemore lol.

but its a nice car:)

lol...seeing is believing mah.... no bad intentions....
A picture paints a thosand word

Freebie

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 15th May 2009, 8:34 am

Freebie wrote:

Hi buddy, this the one I guess you have seen the last time with the number plate......... but it's no longer a Merc...... it's now a Lexus .

Enjoy...

What are the most unique number plate you ever seen on the road? Easy210

Yes you got it,bro freebie.
it's not ea5y to spot it. Very Happy
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th May 2009, 11:00 am

but its so ea5y for nocash to spot it n tou tou take a pic hehhe
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 15th May 2009, 5:08 pm

since we're on the topic of car plates, there's a excel sheet on this blog post that can calculate the suffix of a car plate using the prefix and the numbers.

http://gangasudhan.com/blog/2008/07/nric-fin-number-suffix-checker.html

it may be interesting for some of u guys...

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 15th May 2009, 5:23 pm

hpoe to get a nice number for my car when collecting...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down