Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Problems with my 1 wk old car

+9
Teh-O
ace
aural
Terrier
leedevil
impact2001
FriesL
pessimizt
daniu82
13 posters

Go down

Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty Problems with my 1 wk old car

Post by daniu82 5th October 2009, 8:54 pm

Hi everyone, I just saw tat my bonnet got blue spots on it but the problem is tat I got system 6 paint protection system. Crying or Very sad The spots cannot be removed just by using water, I think this shows tat they are not on the surface. This shows tat either the paint job got problem or the paint protection is not working, if not how can the spots under the surface? I also got some other problems, example the driver seat got creaking sound and the head lamps are fogging after wash or rain. This is on top of the dent tat I saw when I collected the car, but the agent also saw it and wrote it down, so i tink should be ok de..... Any advice for mi??? If I tell them all these during my 1k servicing, will they be fixed??

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Problems with my 1 wk old car Empty Re: Problems with my 1 wk old car

Post by pessimizt 5th October 2009, 9:34 pm

- Paint protection from SE ? If yes, they should rectify the spots.
- Have you tried to adjust the driver seats (forward/backward, up/down and the back) and see if it still have sound ? If not better inform SE or before going down for servicing.
- Fogging headlamps think they can do something ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 5th October 2009, 9:41 pm

pessimizt wrote:- Paint protection from SE ? If yes, they should rectify the spots.
- Have you tried to adjust the driver seats (forward/backward, up/down and the back) and see if it still have sound ? If not better inform SE or before going down for servicing.

Paint protection is from SE, the sound from driver seat only started 2 days ago and I tried adjusting but still have the sound....

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 5th October 2009, 9:46 pm

The seat actually very wide and touches the center console, you may want to verify if that causes the sound? (mine did sometime..)... not too sure if anything could be done..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 5th October 2009, 11:29 pm

Think best is to send it back and let CNC rectify.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 6th October 2009, 1:29 am

daniu82 wrote:
pessimizt wrote:- Paint protection from SE ? If yes, they should rectify the spots.

Paint protection is from SE, the sound from driver seat only started 2 days ago and I tried adjusting but still have the sound....

I not sure ur creaking sound same as mine or not.. Mine can hear the creaking sound (sounds like rubber rubbing against each other) during uneven road resultant of the vibration. This is due to your seat position is very near to the center compartment there.. My front passenger seat and center compartment spacing very minimal, so whenever it goes thru a hump, it will squeak...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 6th October 2009, 1:32 am

i heard from a colleague that another colleague who own a forte has "sound" coming from under the seat..though i dun really knw e whole story behind it...bt in the end he make enuf noise that they change e whole seat for him...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 6th October 2009, 1:38 am

Wah... if he had make much more nosie.. will cNc chg whole car? lol.. just a joke
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 6th October 2009, 1:40 am

daniu82 wrote:Hi everyone, I just saw tat my bonnet got blue spots on it but the problem is tat I got system 6 paint protection system. Problems with my 1 wk old car Icon_cry The spots cannot be removed just by using water, I think this shows tat they are not on the surface. This shows tat either the paint job got problem or the paint protection is not working, if not how can the spots under the surface? I also got some other problems, example the driver seat got creaking sound and the head lamps are fogging after wash or rain. This is on top of the dent tat I saw when I collected the car, but the agent also saw it and wrote it down, so i tink should be ok de..... Any advice for mi??? If I tell them all these during my 1k servicing, will they be fixed??

why are u still accepting your ride when u noticed there is dent?

u have the rights to reject the car upon collection.. anyway what u can do now is ask your SE see what he/she intend to assist u..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 6th October 2009, 1:40 am

Might be due to some problem when they do the leather wrap. My old ride also have such a problem and somehow cannot be solve. The sound comes and go.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 6th October 2009, 1:44 am

its not the leather wrap issue.. CnC had directed me to the another workshop who is doing all the leather seat wrapping for cnc and they tell me they just do wrapping only and if originally come like that, bo pian lo.. So if i really insist, they had to remove the seat and trim abit of the cushion.

I had compare mine seat and to others forte seat, i really found mine to be much closer than the rest.. So far i see others, at least in between got 5mm gap.. Mine basically already touching.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 6th October 2009, 2:38 am

Hope it is not a stowaway mouse from Korea....haha...maybe can ask Helo Kitty to check it out.... Problems with my 1 wk old car Lol

But seriously, impact bro...can share who is the workshop that do the leather seat wrapping... My passenger seat is a bit low and wifey complain that it is too low....thought maybe can add extra padding or something to making it higher for her...

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh-O 6th October 2009, 3:20 am

Hi everyone,

Similar to daniu82's problems faced on his Forte, I just found out last night while washing mine that headlights on my Forte fog up in the rain/wash as well Problems with my 1 wk old car Icon_cry

I vaguely remember this was discussed previously, but somehow cannot find the thread when I searched... anyone know if this is something CnC can rectify? Or is it going to be one of those things where they tell you "is lidat one", and have no choice but to suck thumb/find a real, competent mech to fix?

Teh-O

Back to top Go down

Post by ahd0t 6th October 2009, 10:48 am

daniu82 wrote:

my 1 month old ride recently just had the creaking seat sound as well.. its not consistent but everytime i go over hump or adjust my body it will have that sound.. getting on my nerves and will bring up during 5k service.. grrrr
ahd0t
ahd0t

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 6th October 2009, 1:08 pm

daniu82 wrote:Hi everyone, I just saw tat my bonnet got blue spots on it but the problem is tat I got system 6 paint protection system. Problems with my 1 wk old car Icon_cry The spots cannot be removed just by using water, I think this shows tat they are not on the surface. This shows tat either the paint job got problem or the paint protection is not working, if not how can the spots under the surface? I also got some other problems, example the driver seat got creaking sound and the head lamps are fogging after wash or rain. This is on top of the dent tat I saw when I collected the car, but the agent also saw it and wrote it down, so i tink should be ok de..... Any advice for mi??? If I tell them all these during my 1k servicing, will they be fixed??

creaking sound
did your agent give you a note pad which can place on the sun shade... if you place on it, maybe the metal part hit/tough the light which located behind the shade. I have experience that before.

head lamps are fogging
It happened once only in the brightday light.... not after rain or wash.

I week after collected my car, saw 2 small paint chip off on the side of the bonnet. Seemed have it before I collect the car because got a "clear layer" don't know call what covering it.

paint work got some fine "pimples". Problems with my 1 wk old car Icon_mad

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 6th October 2009, 5:15 pm

impact2001 wrote:its not the leather wrap issue.. CnC had directed me to the another workshop who is doing all the leather seat wrapping for cnc and they tell me they just do wrapping only and if originally come like that, bo pian lo.. So if i really insist, they had to remove the seat and trim abit of the cushion.

I had compare mine seat and to others forte seat, i really found mine to be much closer than the rest.. So far i see others, at least in between got 5mm gap.. Mine basically already touching.

Mine also... leather seat touching and whenever i lean toward that side.. it rubs against the center console and sound... Suspect

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 6th October 2009, 6:13 pm

wah so many problems ah.

I can only say for those collecting new ride to check carefully before signing.

I didn't but mine was very small problem.

don't think painwork issues can rectify after u sign liao. thats the most important thing when u sign over the car, cos no warranty on that.

the sound, CnC maintainance engineer might be able to rectify, cos they actually asked me to leave my car for a day, but i not free. so for those have sound problem, there is hope.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 6th October 2009, 10:33 pm

ace wrote:Hope it is not a stowaway mouse from Korea....haha...maybe can ask Helo Kitty to check it out.... Problems with my 1 wk old car Lol

But seriously, impact bro...can share who is the workshop that do the leather seat wrapping... My passenger seat is a bit low and wifey complain that it is too low....thought maybe can add extra padding or something to making it higher for her...

The shop is at kaki bukit there.. near ubi service center.. They dun entertain walk in customer one.. They need referral letter from CnC before you can go there.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 6th October 2009, 11:16 pm

my real bumber also got some wierd spot... i notice when ncollection but forgot to ask on the spot... then few day later, the spot seems like something stick on it and it drop make it loook like paint peel... then call to se complaint... ask me to send to pandan... pandan services consulotant very yaya.. come n c and said that spot is due to touch up, then i ask why new car (i sent in after 1week) got touch up?? he said he cant answer me n not cover under warantty... then i call the se again... iask him how the c&c warant thye paint?? if any paint problem after collection consider wear n tear, then they r expecting paint problem come before collection???
end up, he said he will settle for me.. after chase n chase, he said i can send in but got to leave there for 2 days for repaint on the rear bumber... but till now i havent send in... will send in next 2 week togather with 10k service..
under this kind of repaint service dunno can ask for car replacement??

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 6th October 2009, 11:38 pm

ahd0t wrote:
daniu82 wrote:

my 1 month old ride recently just had the creaking seat sound as well.. its not consistent but everytime i go over hump or adjust my body it will have that sound.. getting on my nerves and will bring up during 5k service.. grrrr

Mine is abt the same problem, it will have the sound when I adjust my body or when the road is bumpy. I noticed tat the sound might be from the back rest cos I can hear the sound when I tried to push my body back....

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 6th October 2009, 11:41 pm

my_motor wrote:

creaking sound
did your agent give you a note pad which can place on the sun shade... if you place on it, maybe the metal part hit/tough the light which located behind the shade. I have experience that before.

head lamps are fogging

I week after collected my car, saw 2 small paint chip off on the side of the bonnet. Seemed have it before I collect the car because got a "clear layer" don't know call what covering it.

The paint chip is inside and not on the surface right?? Izzit smooth on the surface when u touch it??

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 7th October 2009, 12:22 am

ace wrote:Hope it is not a stowaway mouse from Korea....haha...maybe can ask Helo Kitty to check it out.... Problems with my 1 wk old car Lol

the lower seat problem might actually be verified urself.

there is a lever on the side of the seat, u can lift it up a few times and it will come up and the back rest will compensate abit by moving backwards abit.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 7th October 2009, 11:59 am

daniu82 wrote:
my_motor wrote:

creaking sound

head lamps are fogging

The paint chip is inside and not on the surface right?? Izzit smooth on the surface when u touch it??

yes, not on the surface, quite smooth because got a clear layer cover over the chips. But can see the shape of the chips

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 7th October 2009, 8:34 pm

my_motor wrote:
daniu82 wrote:
my_motor wrote:

creaking sound

head lamps are fogging

yes, not on the surface, quite smooth because got a clear layer cover over the chips. But can see the shape of the chips

This is the chip tat I saw when I am collecting my car, but my SE wrote this down on the car collection form. She said just show the ppl at the service centre when doing the 1k servicing and they will fix it. I wonder wat will they do?? Did you do anything to the chip??

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 7th October 2009, 10:29 pm

daniu82 wrote:
my_motor wrote:
daniu82 wrote:
my_motor wrote:

creaking sound

head lamps are fogging

This is the chip tat I saw when I am collecting my car, but my SE wrote this down on the car collection form. She said just show the ppl at the service centre when doing the 1k servicing and they will fix it. I wonder wat will they do?? Did you do anything to the chip??

not yet, wait till 1000km servicing then try luck whether C&C want to do it... Did not found out on the spot

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 10th October 2009, 2:39 pm

Updates: I noticed tat the blue spots disappeared for dunno wat reason, heng ah..... Maybe paint not yet dry or something.... I just went for 1k servicing and I highlighted the chip, rubber seal on top of the car dent in and creaking driver seat. They say they will need 1 day to rectify the chip and also need to order parts for the rubber, so advised mi to come another day..... I can still hear the creaking sound, seems like they nvr rectify lor.... Mad

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down