Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Help! How to change OPC license plate???

+2
kevinhwc
liewgm
6 posters

Go down

Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty Help! How to change OPC license plate???

Post by liewgm 27th September 2009, 10:58 pm

Hi Cerato Owners,

Need some advice. I am an owner of an OPC Cerato 1.6L and I parked my car at an hdb open carpark while I went for dinner at the hawker centre nearby.

When I returned, I realised my license plate was dangling (held only by the LTA seal for OPCs). There is no way to identify the culprit now, but how do I change my license plate?

Do I bring it to KIA workshop or just any workshop? Which one is cheaper? And since this is OPC, can the workshops do for me? Anyone knows? Help!

Just not my day...sigh...

liewgm

Back to top Go down

Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty Re: Help! How to change OPC license plate???

Post by kevinhwc 27th September 2009, 11:00 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong. I think you need to get to LTA to get it replaced.

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Help! How to change OPC license plate??? Empty Re: Help! How to change OPC license plate???

Post by dubdew 27th September 2009, 11:32 pm

call your SE for help..if im not wrong, you got to do a licence plate and have it resealed at LTA...
dubdew
dubdew

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 28th September 2009, 2:54 am

Hi liewgm, fellow OPC owner here... If you need to break seal to re-secure back your license plate, only LTA can do tt...

May not need SE, just go back to CnC workshop... Can call them first and check out the price... if need to puai, then look for SE...
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 28th September 2009, 11:23 am

if not wrong some authorize number plate workshop like wee motor can do it.. even the seal
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th September 2009, 11:26 am

maybe this is the opportunity for the weekend plate to be changed to the long type.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down