Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

If there's no Forte, what car would you get?

+34
jimixer
thaliamei
JuanST
jl1500k
FriesL
brian
melburn
yngwie
Blacks
HoLH123
Terrier
newsman
Melfiend
Flarea
Juz@kid
greatgazoo
impact2001
zlement
nothing
lawrenceke
dandeana21
Fortessimo
scaredcloud
city_snap
cboonh
Cypher
r11s
luvxiaobeng
nocash
add001
dinkodink
tish
kapitan
Fortec
38 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty If there's no Forte, what car would you get?

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 12:13 pm

Daihastu Terios/Toyota Rush for me.

If got $$$$ GTRoar!!!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty Re: If there's no Forte, what car would you get?

Post by kapitan 16th April 2009, 12:25 pm

If there is no Forte, I would probably be driving my bB until scrap that and buy either a IS250 or a BMW3 series.... but since Forte is very affordable, decided to have two cars instead.

When bB time's up, then probably buy a small convertible and be a lau hero....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

If there's no Forte, what car would you get? Empty Re: If there's no Forte, what car would you get?

Post by tish 16th April 2009, 12:38 pm

no forte = avante
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 16th April 2009, 1:14 pm

actually i was in loved with Mazda2 then...
But then i saw forte...
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 16th April 2009, 1:23 pm

If no Forte then maybe Civic or LancerEx
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 16th April 2009, 1:29 pm

If no Forte then will be VW gti but money not enough..
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 16th April 2009, 1:31 pm

I would then be gettin Mitshibishi EX
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by r11s 16th April 2009, 1:55 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:I would then be gettin Mitshibishi EX

b4 forte...i almost wanna buy ssangyong actyon... but afraid my wife cant estimate the big car on road... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by r11s on 16th April 2009, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

r11s

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 16th April 2009, 2:14 pm

Was eyeing Honda Stream since last year before the economic downturn...
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 16th April 2009, 2:17 pm

we were very close to signing on the line for Renault Clio. Smile Near future dream....?

VW R32. What a Face
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by city_snap 16th April 2009, 2:50 pm

I will get Honda Jazz/Fit for the outstanding FC

city_snap

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredcloud 16th April 2009, 3:12 pm

Civic or Lancer EX maybe...
thought of Nissan Dualis as well...

scaredcloud

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th April 2009, 4:16 pm

add001 wrote:If no Forte then maybe Civic or LancerEx

my first choice was a 1.8 M civic but after looking at price n financial situation, gave up....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 16th April 2009, 4:21 pm

If no Forte, i would have stick to driving my 5 years old Getz until it up lorry since i sent it for a full body re-spray last Dec.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 4:24 pm

Fortessimo wrote:If no Forte, i would have stick to driving my 5 years old Getz until it up lorry since i sent it for a full body re-spray last Dec.

Full body respray - how much did it cost you bro? Venue and your ratings of the overall job?
Got a pic to see?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 16th April 2009, 5:35 pm

Fortec wrote:
Fortessimo wrote:If no Forte, i would have stick to driving my 5 years old Getz until it up lorry since i sent it for a full body re-spray last Dec.

Full body respray - how much did it cost you bro? Venue and your ratings of the overall job?
Got a pic to see?

I only did an external spray job @ $600. Cheap but really disappointing. Would not recommend to you.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 6:20 pm

for me, i almost wanted to get the Honda Airwave if got no Forte... heng ah.. Forte came out at the right time.. otherwise would hv regretted.. hiak hiak hiak... What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 16th April 2009, 6:59 pm

tish wrote:no forte = avante

same same ahh.. bro.. Laughing
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 16th April 2009, 7:03 pm

tish wrote:
add001 wrote:If no Forte then maybe Civic or LancerEx

my first choice was a 1.8 M civic but after looking at price n financial situation, gave up....

Same here bro........(look up to the sky).....sianzzzz
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 7:06 pm

I was thinking avante at some point, but the H emblem never appeals to me....

The car is lighter though and cheaper.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 16th April 2009, 7:09 pm

Fortec wrote:I was thinking avante at some point, but the H emblem never appeals to me....

The car is lighter though and cheaper.

cheaper is the main issue.. and avante got ready stocks when i viewed.. then when i wan to buy.. no stocks.. sianzz, have to wait for the same period as forte.. then i rather wait for forte.. Laughing
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th April 2009, 7:48 pm

i love the forte after seeing it... so sign after cfo onz
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 16th April 2009, 9:51 pm

before booking forte was looking at AW MS, quoted 62K...pondering over it, went over to Fulco, test drove the forte and with a diff of more than 10k saving, just signed lah..no second thought cheers
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by zlement 16th April 2009, 10:00 pm

i would hv bought avante if forte was launch later... heng ah.. Very Happy
zlement
zlement

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th April 2009, 10:49 pm

If no FORTE, I will stick to MRT and BUS... lol..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 11:01 pm

impact2001 wrote:If no FORTE, I will stick to MRT and BUS... lol..

Another quote of the day.....no words say!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th April 2009, 11:25 pm

I am a wise MAN... kekekeke
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 11:28 pm

impact2001 wrote:I am a wise MAN... kekekeke

eeehhh!! bucket please!! 8)
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 16th April 2009, 11:50 pm

i will go for avante if no forte and was told by SE I'm the first one to order Forte when I go and pick up after servicing.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 17th April 2009, 12:03 am

dandeana21 wrote:
impact2001 wrote:I am a wise MAN... kekekeke

eeehhh!! bucket please!! 8)

shoooo!shooo!... kekeke.. alien
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 12:05 am

greatgazoo wrote:i will go for avante if no forte and was told by SE I'm the first one to order Forte when I go and pick up after servicing.

First one!!!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th April 2009, 12:08 am

Yup, somemore announce to all SE when I walk into the showroom to find him but feel very happy. That time when I fist look at the design, light shine on my face and say yes without even considering it. So pah seh Embarassed
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 12:10 am

U got call and ask how come no BK special for the first one haha....
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th April 2009, 12:15 am

He say bo bian cos the bk also jus came in suddenly and itz too expensive, told me to wait and endure for the price to drop. He also say the workmanship not good which after have a closer look, it really is not that good. Guess I will get bk from outside.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 17th April 2009, 7:09 am

1st - skyline gtr (no money)
2nd - honda city (abit over budget)
3rd - forte (juz nice wif all in)
4th - taxi (once in a while)
5th - kaki (worst come to worst)
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 8:03 am

Juz@kid wrote:1st - skyline gtr (no money)

Yeah baby!! sunny
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 9:20 am

Fortec wrote:

Yeah baby!! sunny
Yeah!!! Yeah!!!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th April 2009, 9:33 am

2nd - honda city (abit over budget)
3rd - forte (juz nice wif all in)
4th - taxi (once in a while)
5th - kaki (worst come to worst)

lol! why no bus ...
Yeah GTR, backside damn chio lolz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 10:26 am

when i saw the old skyline already like it alot... GTR came out lagi chio chio armimi... Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 17th April 2009, 10:30 am

Fortec wrote:U got call and ask how come no BK special for the first one haha....

BK special?? eeehhh.. Burger King? Whooper Junior, coke & curly fries pls... clown
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 17th April 2009, 10:53 am

greatgazoo wrote:i will go for avante if no forte and was told by SE I'm the first one to order Forte when I go and pick up after servicing.

Wah... Greatgazoo... you very honour ar.... Very Happy Good decision...
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 11:00 am

actually i went to avante showroom be4 i get my forte, avante also tell me white no stock, must wait also..... might as well get a forte...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 11:01 am

dandeana21 wrote:
Fortec wrote:U got call and ask how come no BK special for the first one haha....

BK special?? eeehhh.. Burger King? Whooper Junior, coke & curly fries pls... clown

If I the SE, I sure blanja him BK one hahaha.....
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 11:08 am

then would u blanja me mushroom swiss??? thats wat i most wantted to eat now!! heheehe
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 11:11 am

Greedy leh U!?!?!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 11:14 am

wah!! no fair wor.. u wanna blanja him bk meal but i asking mushroom swissies only... why u so like dat!! u no good!! Suspect Suspect Suspect
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 11:20 am

faint leh...u worse than girl hahaha.....
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 11:22 am

serious r?? jirlart, no wonder i got a liking to post in the ladies thread lol, but u stingy like girl also ehehhe lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th April 2009, 11:29 am

no choice mah....CFO too powerful liao. I m living on scraps sob sob.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th April 2009, 11:35 am

lol... is it a women world out there now... imagine guys become taitai n women work to give us allowance.... actually nt a bad idea wor... lol!

aiyoo wat am i saying!! Suspect
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next