Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant

+3
scorpey
Divine
zacky7514
7 posters

Go down

2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty 2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant

Post by zacky7514 29th August 2009, 6:57 pm

Hi brothers, i have collected my 2litre car 25th august
still in the running in phase, i find that the car's performance
is not consistant sometime got power sometime sluggish
any one can enlightment me
thank you in advance

zacky7514

Back to top Go down

2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty Re: 2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant

Post by Divine 29th August 2009, 8:04 pm

bro run in period lay u wack liao ah? anyway ur car perform better at lower temp. eg. at nite or rain
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Empty Re: 2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant

Post by scorpey 30th August 2009, 10:45 am

it depends on how u push ur pedal.. if u push suddenly it really moves.. but if u depress gently.. power comes slowly too.. for overtaking, u can use sportstronic mode or depress accerator all the way.. i feel tat the usual pick up speed for 2L is not slow.. faster than most cars in fact..
i do notice after running in.. performance improves.. better drive as per manual suggested since u still running in.. try to keep within the rpm range n brake smoothly for engine n brake to set properly.. bro divine is right.. very powerful if u drive in early morning cos ambient air is cold.. cheers~
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 30th August 2009, 11:56 am

zacky7514 wrote:Hi brothers, i have collected my 2litre car 25th august
still in the running in phase, i find that the car's performance
is not consistant sometime got power sometime sluggish
any one can enlightment me
thank you in advance

urs manual or auto gear? Very Happy
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by zacky7514 30th August 2009, 7:42 pm

hi to all Forte bros
thanks for all the advice
when run in rpm try not to reach 3000 rite ?/?
my car auto, btw how to use the sportstronic??

zacky7514

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 30th August 2009, 9:39 pm

zacky7514 wrote:hi to all Forte bros
thanks for all the advice
when run in rpm try not to reach 3000 rite ?/?
my car auto, btw how to use the sportstronic??

2000 rpm to 4000 rpm if i remember correctly.. read the car manual n search in this forum.. all u need to know have been discussed b4 Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by zacky7514 10th September 2009, 9:16 pm

i still monitoring, but i realised that some time the car quite ok and responsive
but sometimes really almost floor the pedal at mild slope and the car is like struggling to pick up speed leh, even on flat road this will sometime happen is it normal?? pick up also slow is this normal during the run in period
side track-my the other car nissan sylphy 1.5 pick up quite fast when light step on the gas pedal but forte need to step on the gas for 1/5 before it start to pick up speed lor

zacky7514

Back to top Go down

Post by r11s 10th September 2009, 10:12 pm

hmm rev to 3k n rev to 5k from 1st gear make a diff bro... 2 litre car pick up sluggish and not consistant Icon_biggrin
but i advise u not too rev so high during run in la...

r11s

Back to top Go down

Post by lwlty 11th September 2009, 12:36 am

2.0L rev at 3k to 4k very powerful u try it.

lwlty

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th September 2009, 10:49 am

zacky7514 wrote:i still monitoring, but i realised that some time the car quite ok and responsive
but sometimes really almost floor the pedal at mild slope and the car is like struggling to pick up speed leh, even on flat road this will sometime happen is it normal?? pick up also slow is this normal during the run in period
side track-my the other car nissan sylphy 1.5 pick up quite fast when light step on the gas pedal but forte need to step on the gas for 1/5 before it start to pick up speed lor

not sure abt slyphy 1.5 pick up.. but i dun think 2L forte is slow lor.. everytime i press it goes! usu ahead of all cars after traffic light changes and i din really floor all the way Razz i have this "slow" feeling initially.. but somehow after driving for some time i sort of know the pattern of the car n able to accelerate whenever i want it.. something to do with feeling the gear change.. drag more on lower gear will be fast (use sports mode if necessry) Smile
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by lwlty 11th September 2009, 7:00 pm

hi scorpey,

better send back to C&C check.

u try use manual put 2nd gear n go till Rpm 4k see speed meter in 80km/h not?

lwlty

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 11th September 2009, 9:30 pm

had that feeling intially, tat's y can feel the difference after installing 5-in-1 today... anyway, will monitor further to see the benefits...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 12th September 2009, 1:31 am

lwlty wrote:hi scorpey,

better send back to C&C check.

u try use manual put 2nd gear n go till Rpm 4k see speed meter in 80km/h not?

huh? can u enlighten me why would i need to do this? im happi with my 2.0 SX even with stock condition...
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down