Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Flat Battery at the right time, right place

+6
The Blue Cruiser
Divine
Fransge
Kaisu7165
kapitan
amerimacka
10 posters

Go down

Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty Flat Battery at the right time, right place

Post by amerimacka 25th August 2009, 10:51 am

Was supposed to send in my car for the first 1000km servicing now but I realized that I couldn't remotely open my doors and the alarm was down. Couldn't crank the engine either.

Had to call for tow recovery and I've gotta wait for another 1.5hrs before they can proceed to my MSCP. What a joke. Less than 3 months, battery is flat. Maybe I'm not a heavy user but then...... dogeyes dogeyes dogeyes

Guys, do check your battery or whatever or so yeah. What a Face What a Face What a Face
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty Re: Flat Battery at the right time, right place

Post by kapitan 25th August 2009, 11:01 am

u must have done something to drain the battery.... you may know I travel very frequently .... leave the car unattended in car park, no one starts it, the last being ten days... no problems starting the car with one crank so far...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Flat Battery at the right time, right place Empty Re: Flat Battery at the right time, right place

Post by amerimacka 25th August 2009, 11:06 am

kapitan wrote:u must have done something to drain the battery.... you may know I travel very frequently .... leave the car unattended in car park, no one starts it, the last being ten days... no problems starting the car with one crank so far...

Errr, like? I've only got my mobile phone charger running when im driving, ipod player if it runs on the battery and maybe car alarm installed. Nothing I know of. What a Face What a Face What a Face
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 25th August 2009, 11:20 am

I don't know.... I know the lights are cut off even on manual when engine shuts down.... maybe connection to your alarm is draining too much battery?? my car do not have after market alarm, so when she is sitting in car park, nothing is running...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisu7165 25th August 2009, 1:05 pm

u do plenty of short-distance (less than 10km) ?Before alternator can fully charged the batt, u shut down already. Parking too long more than 10 days better get someone to start once every 3days else it's a matter time the batt discharges itself completely.
Kaisu7165
Kaisu7165

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 25th August 2009, 1:14 pm

kapitan wrote:I don't know.... I know the lights are cut off even on manual when engine shuts down.... maybe connection to your alarm is draining too much battery?? my car do not have after market alarm, so when she is sitting in car park, nothing is running...

Kap, yr car clock is still running & all those things with memory will also use the battery power Laughing
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 25th August 2009, 1:17 pm

Fransge wrote:
kapitan wrote:I don't know.... I know the lights are cut off even on manual when engine shuts down.... maybe connection to your alarm is draining too much battery?? my car do not have after market alarm, so when she is sitting in car park, nothing is running...

Kap, yr car clock is still running & all those things with memory will also use the battery power Laughing

Orrrr.... clcok uses very little wattage leh.... anyways, if flat battery then flat battery, can always jump start, no big deal..... even if my other car is not around, I have many good neighbours who will assist.... thankfully... Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 25th August 2009, 2:29 pm

BUY MANUAL la can push start ma!! lolx =x
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 25th August 2009, 4:01 pm

no need to get CnC to tow your car back.
Just walk to nearby tyre shop and get them to jumpstart your battery.

btw, auto can also push start. Just put to neutral and push your car back and fourth.

Updated:
I realized that auto cannot be push started when in N. Well, if you
want to take risk, try pulling out the ignition cables and manually
jump start the engine with the car being pushed.

Last edited by The White Cruiser on 25th August 2009, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 25th August 2009, 4:17 pm

Auto can push start meh ? Well i never experienced and never tried.
Only experience on a lorry.

By the way did CNC replied what is the cause ?

But nowadays i kept a jump start cable in the boot just in case.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 25th August 2009, 4:24 pm

what I did to my dead battery on my old car long ago was to pull the ignition cables out and push-started it. Normally the engine won't start when in D but you can get someone to push your car and from there, you can shock the ignition cables and fire up the engine. But if you don't know how to pull out the cables, don't try please. Very Happy
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 25th August 2009, 4:29 pm

Ask for 1-to-1 replacement from C&C since battery is under 1 year warranty.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 25th August 2009, 6:14 pm

In addition to the above posts, the flat battery could be the result of a faulty alternator or a sub-standard battery. If the alternator is not working properly, the charge to the battery may not be sufficient to fully charge it up.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by swat_kh 21st January 2010, 8:44 am

amerimacka wrote:Was supposed to send in my car for the first 1000km servicing now but I realized that I couldn't remotely open my doors and the alarm was down. Couldn't crank the engine either.

Had to call for tow recovery and I've gotta wait for another 1.5hrs before they can proceed to my MSCP. What a joke. Less than 3 months, battery is flat. Maybe I'm not a heavy user but then...... Flat Battery at the right time, right place 699370 Flat Battery at the right time, right place 699370 Flat Battery at the right time, right place 699370

Guys, do check your battery or whatever or so yeah. Flat Battery at the right time, right place Fresse Flat Battery at the right time, right place Fresse Flat Battery at the right time, right place Fresse

Hi amerimacka, so do you pay anything for the service? hw u claim the service charge? i encountered once too, and i called the AAA 24-hrs. so i am wonderinf if i am able to claim since it is under warranty, but dunno hw to claim. thanks in advance.
swat_kh
swat_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down