Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto)

+4
xominon
Fransge
Juz@kid
powerteo
8 posters

Go down

Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto)

Post by powerteo 23rd August 2009, 2:08 am

Anyone feels the same too? Step abit, no reaction. Must step more to move the car, same for reverse gear.

I used to drive manual (nissan sunny) and light footwork would suffice.

Maybe this is norm for auto vehicle?

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty Re: Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto)

Post by Juz@kid 23rd August 2009, 4:00 am

mine e same... will ask e mech to do some adjustment on my nex servicing....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto) Empty Re: Free play of accelerator pad for 1.6sx(auto)

Post by Fransge 23rd August 2009, 9:20 am

auto is like that bro, its the lag. & normal.
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 23rd August 2009, 10:39 am

Hmm.... Then will have to get used to it. Thanks!

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by xominon 23rd August 2009, 12:41 pm

yup... same... am driving my gf's subaru now; while waiting to collect my forte!!! Laughing
xominon
xominon

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 23rd August 2009, 12:57 pm

I too had the same problem, but the mechanic tightened it for me during the 1K servicing, its fine now.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by mua chee 23rd August 2009, 1:22 pm

longbow wrote:I too had the same problem, but the mechanic tightened it for me during the 1K servicing, its fine now.
tighten? throttle cable?

mua chee

Back to top Go down

Post by powerteo 23rd August 2009, 2:19 pm

longbow wrote:I too had the same problem, but the mechanic tightened it for me during the 1K servicing, its fine now.
oh! Then must report during my 1k servicing ! Thks!

powerteo

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 24th August 2009, 12:06 am

Dun think cars uses throttle cables any more.
Very Happy
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by mua chee 24th August 2009, 1:36 pm

joepele wrote:Dun think cars uses throttle cables any more.
Very Happy
seriously i have no idea. someone somewhere told me forte not using e-throttle. is it true?

mua chee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 24th August 2009, 2:15 pm

e-throttle only for 2.0sx bro. ask mechanic liao, 1.6 still use throttle cables i think must ask around
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 24th August 2009, 2:20 pm

Fransge wrote:e-throttle only for 2.0sx bro. ask mechanic liao, 1.6 still use throttle cables i think must ask around

I think the forte should be using "hydrolic" (Sorry dunno the correct spelling) for that la.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 24th August 2009, 2:24 pm

cannot be hydraulic, as its too expensive & hydraulic cannot use for controlling or throttling @
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by jackohy 25th August 2009, 1:35 am

powerteo wrote:Anyone feels the same too? Step abit, no reaction. Must step more to move the car, same for reverse gear.

I used to drive manual (nissan sunny) and light footwork would suffice.

Maybe this is norm for auto vehicle?

Mine also similar problem. Normally it only happen when the speed is around 60km/hr. I have almost have to floor the accelerator to see the rpm increase and the speed slowly increase as well.

When i went for servicing last wed, i highlighted the problem to the mechanic and the invoice was written as fixed. However when it still the same when i collected it from the service center. Seeing all the CnC servicing quality review from all the bro and sis here, i think there is nothing much than can be done.

jackohy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down