Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later

+27
muff
alex86
Divine
Siaoster
liplip
Potatoes
dEXTER C
nothing
reyesong
greatgazoo
lawrenceke
shin365
varadero23
usdellas
impact2001
FriesL
ace
longbow
miko komi
waypoint
joepele
Westguy
thinkforte
pessimizt
qbear
mighty meow
city_snap
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later

Post by Potatoes 19th March 2010, 4:34 pm

Divine wrote:
nothing wrote:must be someone in our forum as he/she did a print screen of the forum posting on cracked windscreen... but may be good move too, let see whether CnC will response....

lolx yes hit them hit and deep

No one have yet posted this in STOMP....
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later

Post by pessimizt 19th March 2010, 8:19 pm

Divine wrote:Why is this thread in STOMP?

Got meh ? Where ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 19th March 2010, 9:56 pm

As printed in ST, somewhere in Dec 09, CnC claimed they have already resolved the SDW issue..........and so far from the new reported cases (latest collection date 5th Nov 09), all the cases are from the pre-Nov 09 batch which are still fitted with the old windscreen.....

Until all the pre-Nov batch has been retrofitted with the newer windscreen.....we'll continue to see cases of SDW here.....

Should KIA recall all the pre-Nov forte for windscreen replacement ???
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 20th March 2010, 12:29 am

muff wrote:

Should KIA recall all the pre-Nov forte for windscreen replacement ???

This will be wonderful. Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 20th March 2010, 2:10 am

Dear Forte bros,

My 3 weeks old Koup also faced the same problem. Windscreen crack. ):

So, just go down to C&C they'll do it for free?
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 20th March 2010, 8:10 am

Oh no............Koup also has this problem.................
Seems like its TOTALLY not solved !!!!! Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Icon_evil
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 20th March 2010, 8:12 am

Sanyu wrote:Dear Forte bros,

CNC should change everything for free (including the solar film) !!!!
Some bros ever demanded CNC send a tow truck to tow the car back as he dont dare to drive.
Dont know if the windscreen will shatter whilst on the way there.

Can take some pics and post and let us see ?
So sad to hear about this, its weekend some more.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by r11s 20th March 2010, 5:03 pm

pessimizt wrote:
Sanyu wrote:Dear Forte bros,

CNC should change everything for free (including the solar film) !!!!
Some bros ever demanded CNC send a tow truck to tow the car back as he dont dare to drive.
Dont know if the windscreen will shatter whilst on the way there.

Can take some pics and post and let us see ?
So sad to hear about this, its weekend some more.

aiya mine tis noon jus got crack after 10mths of driving. Tue gotto take leave to send car sigh!
Btw mine fitted w rike cool wen purchase. Did the winscreen also fitted w it? So can any bro confirm windscreen + etc all foc? Tanx

r11s

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 20th March 2010, 5:16 pm

so far all the bro/sis with SDW managed to get free replacement inclusive of the solar film.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 20th March 2010, 5:18 pm

anyone know if the koup is sharing the same windscreen (same part no.) as the forte ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 20th March 2010, 5:44 pm

muff wrote:so far all the bro/sis with SDW managed to get free replacement inclusive of the solar film.....

yes its inclusive but is compensate with the in-house film rikecool right?.. if the person install v-cool, he lugi a lot leh..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlant1s 20th March 2010, 7:14 pm

Given so, there's little incentive for us to change the solar film from the stock rikecool to other brands then.
Atlant1s
Atlant1s

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 20th March 2010, 10:33 pm

KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 20th March 2010, 10:35 pm

Atlant1s wrote:Given so, there's little incentive for us to change the solar film from the stock rikecool to other brands then.

Haha.. well, you cant be that pessimistic right?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by alex86 20th March 2010, 11:06 pm

i've just given an "ENRAGED" vote to the post Very Happy

enraged at C&C

alex86

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 20th March 2010, 11:15 pm

Wah, my post is online...... Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Icon_eek
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlant1s 21st March 2010, 10:18 am

impact2001 wrote:
Atlant1s wrote:Given so, there's little incentive for us to change the solar film from the stock rikecool to other brands then.

Haha.. well, you cant be that pessimistic right?

Not pessimistic bro, just being realistic Finally.... my windscreen crack after one year later - Page 2 Lol
Atlant1s
Atlant1s

Back to top Go down

Post by usdellas 21st March 2010, 11:52 pm

my solar film is from infratint and C&C too changed it for me...one agent told me one fellow came back 6 times for cracked windscreen...and demanded a change of vehicle...think he got it...haaha...time to crack some windscreen! w00ooo!
usdellas
usdellas

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 22nd March 2010, 7:30 am

usdellas wrote:my solar film is from infratint and C&C too changed it for me...one agent told me one fellow came back 6 times for cracked windscreen...and demanded a change of vehicle...think he got it...haaha...time to crack some windscreen! w00ooo!

Six times is a record !
Dont think is from this forum.....if not we sure know who is it.....
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2