Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off

+9
Tele
godspeedyou
maxpop
lBlOlSlSl
VAG
gobal100
FriesL
dunbother
charmander
13 posters

Go down

barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off

Post by charmander 26th February 2010, 10:33 pm

hi guys!

just wanna rant here... i collect my koup jus yesterday and guess wat?

the lever at the passenger seat to move the seat forward for back passengers came off when i tried to give my colleagues a ride. so.. i called my SE and he told me to drive to the nearest service centre which is leng kee for immediate replacement.

i made a trip down, hoping to have it replaced as now my passenger seat looks like there is a rip.. but the service given was darn disappointing! i first approached a lady in the showroom at the service reception, and she gave me a look when i told her i collected the car yesterday and the thing came off (showed her the 2 parts that fell off), so i would like to have it replaced. then she looked for someone with the 2 parts that i showed her and later a service uncle passed the 2 parts back to me, telling me tat the thing broke. i was like... barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Icon_scratch and told him, i know.. that is y i am here. then, the senior service uncle, first told me tat they do not have ready stock, needs to order and will take one and half month to arrive.. and of cos, i began to feel frustrated..

then, my colleague argued with him and somehow, he say he will go and check at the store now, which makes me even angrier cos if there is stock, then y still tell us to wait for more than a month? i am from shipping line and i know from korea to singapore will not take more than 10 days! but yet later, he told us he will order the stock and send the item through special freight (air service) and it will take 7 days. but when we ask him to state it black and white on the agreeement form, he is unwilling to.

so when he finally did, he jus state 7-10 days, which i think is much more reasonable than one and half months.

but anyway, im taking the ostrich mentality now.. out of sight, out of mind...

but still.. the excitment of the new car just "boomz"!

charmander

Back to top Go down

barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty Re: barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off

Post by dunbother 26th February 2010, 10:38 pm

sorry to hear that. meanwhile i think u calm down first and maybe ... squeeze them for more freebies ?
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Empty Re: barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off

Post by charmander 26th February 2010, 10:47 pm

but like wat freebies? my frens were telling me to squeeze the SE.. but i seriously dunno wat

charmander

Back to top Go down

Post by dunbother 26th February 2010, 10:49 pm

charmander wrote:but like wat freebies? my frens were telling me to squeeze the SE.. but i seriously dunno wat
sorry man, i haven encounter such, maybe others can suggest later ?
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 26th February 2010, 11:04 pm

Bro, Sad to hear.. but option maybe to...

Escalate the matter.. snap photos and send to their senior management..
all contact is pretty much here in forum.. (if you must la..)

its always easier top down you see..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by gobal100 27th February 2010, 12:03 am

i always said buy liao who care. you complain loh. we collected the money unless you not coming back for warranty then you is LL no choice got to play their ears. just take good care of your car. you go case also the same. they will just act abit. you can only take it down. if not they mark your car when come servicing this car give me problem b4. now is payback time to your car then you know. bocs you do not know wat they did to your car when servicing. last time i go back servicing i always buy coffee and snack for the service engineer. i only go for 1 then rest i don give my car keys. so he always take car my car. give ppl abit benefit then treatment is way different. i experience it myself so i tell you no choice.

gobal100

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 27th February 2010, 12:09 am

I think big dealer are always like tht here in Singapore. Lastime I go Renault Ubi or LK no one want to entertain me. Then I go smaller authorized dealer at BukitTimah...treat me like king, freebies, discount and gifts all auto offer to u and no need to ask SE at all... SE even keeps contact with you all the time.
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by lBlOlSlSl 27th February 2010, 8:17 pm

I am in service line and sometimes really hate customer who complains alot over nth but take a step back...think we are force to become like this due to such cases.

2 days got such issues imagine months or even yrs later >.<
if phone or other things...already 1 to 1 exchange lo! and for something tat cheap comparing to a car...I agree we should expect even better service.
lBlOlSlSl
lBlOlSlSl

Back to top Go down

Post by maxpop 27th February 2010, 11:07 pm

charmander wrote:hi guys!

the lever at the passenger seat to move the seat forward for back passengers came off when i tried to give my colleagues a ride. so.. i called my SE and he told me to drive to the nearest service centre which is leng kee for immediate replacement.

i made a trip down, hoping to have it replaced as now my passenger seat looks like there is a rip.. but the service given was darn disappointing! i first approached a lady in the showroom at the service reception, and she gave me a look when i told her i collected the car yesterday and the thing came off (showed her the 2 parts that fell off), so i would like to have it replaced. then she looked for someone with the 2 parts that i showed her and later a service uncle passed the 2 parts back to me, telling me tat the thing broke. i was like... barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Icon_scratch and told him, i know.. that is y i am here. then, the senior service uncle, first told me tat they do not have ready stock, needs to order and will take one and half month to arrive.. and of cos, i began to feel frustrated..

then, my colleague argued with him and somehow, he say he will go and check at the store now, which makes me even angrier cos if there is stock, then y still tell us to wait for more than a month? i am from shipping line and i know from korea to singapore will not take more than 10 days! but yet later, he told us he will order the stock and send the item through special freight (air service) and it will take 7 days. but when we ask him to state it black and white on the agreeement form, he is unwilling to.

so when he finally did, he jus state 7-10 days, which i think is much more reasonable than one and half months.

Hi, collected my white koup on fri evening and the level came off on sat pm. Used the level maybe 3 or 4 time since collection. asked someone who is quite a diy guy to have a look and the impression was that upholstery(red seats) fitting is bad. further scrutiny confirm this. the stretch of the red leather is not so good and the arm rest between the two front seats can be better.

Monday busy so tues going to the service centre to see what CnC have to say about the level.

maxpop

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 28th February 2010, 12:06 am

jialat, I collecting this coming week, either monday or tuesday. y this batch got this problem de, not talked bout previously.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Tele 28th February 2010, 9:51 am

I collected my Koup on Friday, was caught in traffic all the way to Vivo so didn't go above 50km. was going home via KPE and was noticing a drumming noise..thought it was just the noise from the Tunnel as new car still getting used to the noises.. got out of the KPE and the noise was still there. Pulled over and back tire flat. side wall scrubbed ..contacted SE and was tole to take it down to Service center on week day as weekend too busy.
I really hope they replace it..it went flat within 2 hours of collection!!!!

Tele

Back to top Go down

Post by maxpop 28th February 2010, 9:54 am

maxpop wrote:
charmander wrote:hi guys!

Hi, collected my white koup on fri evening and the level came off on sat pm. Used the level maybe 3 or 4 time since collection. asked someone who is quite a diy guy to have a look and the impression was that upholstery(red seats) fitting is bad. further scrutiny confirm this. the stretch of the red leather is not so good and the arm rest between the two front seats can be better.

Monday busy so tues going to the service centre to see what CnC have to say about the level.

sorry, i mean the lever...not level

maxpop

Back to top Go down

Post by gobal100 28th February 2010, 2:22 pm

Tele wrote:I collected my Koup on Friday, was caught in traffic all the way to Vivo so didn't go above 50km. was going home via KPE and was noticing a drumming noise..thought it was just the noise from the Tunnel as new car still getting used to the noises.. got out of the KPE and the noise was still there. Pulled over and back tire flat. side wall scrubbed ..contacted SE and was tole to take it down to Service center on week day as weekend too busy.
I really hope they replace it..it went flat within 2 hours of collection!!!!

they will just patch the tyre wall. if not use your spare rim as main the flat tyre after repair put as spare also can.

gobal100

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 28th February 2010, 8:55 pm

any pics to show us? only two of you seems to be experiencing this so far.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by D'Menace 1st March 2010, 4:48 am

wow.. seems like there are many problems with this new batch. barely 2 days upon collection and lever fell off Icon_eek
D'Menace
D'Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 1st March 2010, 6:32 am

sian, collecting soon, fingers crossed no lemon!
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 7:34 am

Side walls scrubbed??!?! What is that sia..
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by maxpop 1st March 2010, 6:06 pm

whitechoco wrote:any pics to show us? only two of you seems to be experiencing this so far.

Should have taken a pic. like i said, a diy help me with it and it was fixed back easily by him. he mentioned that it may not last as the lever catch mechanism already have 'fractured' marks. but so far after that seem ok but will definitely raised during my first servicing(if it remains fixed). other than that, i am quite happy with my koup so far.

maxpop

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 6:09 pm

maxpop wrote:
whitechoco wrote:any pics to show us? only two of you seems to be experiencing this so far.

Should have taken a pic. like i said, a diy help me with it and it was fixed back easily by him. he mentioned that it may not last as the lever catch mechanism already have 'fractured' marks. but so far after that seem ok but will definitely raised during my first servicing(if it remains fixed). other than that, i am quite happy with my koup so far.
thats good.. hope nothing further occurs
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by aswalkersg 1st March 2010, 6:47 pm

Don't believe what they said right from Mgmt down to the SE.
My car comes with so many scratches and defects visible to a partially blind and yet can pass through their QC when handling over the car.
Worst same here no parts and wait for months where it is suppose to be handed over in a reasonable condition as per contract.
I can understand how you feel no point writing to their Mgmt no service recovery at all.
Next time don't buy from C&C.
No recall for all the design problems and no recall and claim is normal :-(

aswalkersg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down