Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Rear Window winding down fully problem

+13
banz86
Potatoes
Atlant1s
kapitan
geraldtay
Cypher
VoodooEx
darksoul
b0yc0tt
joepele
alpineccm
pessimizt
Razgriz@
17 posters

Go down

Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty Rear Window winding down fully problem

Post by Razgriz@ 1st February 2010, 7:56 am

Hi, Anyone here encounter problem with their forte EX version unable to fully wind down both their rear window?

Razgriz@

Back to top Go down

Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty Re: Rear Window winding down fully problem

Post by pessimizt 1st February 2010, 8:03 am

its normal bro, due to the design of the doors. Rear Window winding down fully problem 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Rear Window winding down fully problem Empty Re: Rear Window winding down fully problem

Post by alpineccm 1st February 2010, 8:37 am

Yep. It is normal. Same for all Fortes.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 1st February 2010, 8:46 am

joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 1st February 2010, 9:24 am

b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 1st February 2010, 9:28 am

Can wind down my one but cannot wind bac up le

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by VoodooEx 1st February 2010, 10:06 am

darksoul wrote:Can wind down my one but cannot wind bac up le

That's definitely not normal. Better call Kia ba.

VoodooEx

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 1st February 2010, 11:13 am

Darksoul, your driver windows can wind down but cannot wind up ? Better send it back to CNC to check.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 1st February 2010, 11:46 am

No la can wind up and down need kopi session lol

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 1st February 2010, 12:24 pm

Rear Window winding down fully problem Suspect ....
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 1st February 2010, 1:34 pm

hmm, rear windows cannot fully wind down coz of the wheel arch right?
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st February 2010, 1:44 pm

geraldtay wrote:hmm, rear windows cannot fully wind down coz of the wheel arch right?

no... the window cannot wind down completely because of the shape of the two back doors..... the shape of the two back doors is becos of the wheel arch....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 1st February 2010, 3:32 pm

kapitan wrote:
geraldtay wrote:hmm, rear windows cannot fully wind down coz of the wheel arch right?

no... the window cannot wind down completely because of the shape of the two back doors..... the shape of the two back doors is becos of the wheel arch....

So the root cause is still the wheel arch Rear Window winding down fully problem Lol
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlant1s 1st February 2010, 11:01 pm

Are there any aftermarket modules out there to enable out driver side window to be able to auto wind up?
Atlant1s
Atlant1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 2nd February 2010, 1:06 pm

pessimizt wrote:its normal bro, due to the design of the doors. Rear Window winding down fully problem 332362

But why? It it the same for all saloon cars? I prefer that it goes down all the way.... can they be modified?
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by banz86 2nd February 2010, 1:24 pm

potatoes i like your rear "wing". Where you did it.. And wat is the damage.. lolz..

banz86

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 2nd February 2010, 1:37 pm

Potatoes wrote:
pessimizt wrote:its normal bro, due to the design of the doors. Rear Window winding down fully problem 332362

But why? It it the same for all saloon cars? I prefer that it goes down all the way.... can they be modified?

usually rear window without the fixed triangular window cannot wind down fully.. depending on the door design and wheel arch space.. just imagine the whole window piece needs to house inside the door.

Btw, v.nice rear spoiler... can share the damage?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd February 2010, 2:07 pm

Potatoes wrote:

Its due to the design lah. Ask Pete why. Rear Window winding down fully problem Icon_lol
I dont know if it can be modified.
There has been cases of some bros going into Msia, the police ask them to wind down the rear window fully but he cant.....so funny...... Rear Window winding down fully problem Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh-O 3rd February 2010, 2:08 am

pessimizt wrote:

Darksoul, your driver windows can wind down but cannot wind up ? Better send it back to CNC to check.

What if CnC adds this in "The Pamphlet" as well - It is normal? Twisted Evil

Sorry, couldn't help it Razz

Teh-O

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 3rd February 2010, 7:03 am

How to be 'normal' ? This will be defect already. (Can go up but cannot come down)
People can just steal the things in the car. Rear Window winding down fully problem Icon_eek
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 3rd February 2010, 7:14 am

I like this question. Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd February 2010, 8:41 am

Teh-O wrote:
pessimizt wrote:

What if CnC adds this in "The Pamphlet" as well - It is normal? Rear Window winding down fully problem Icon_twisted

Sorry, couldn't help it Rear Window winding down fully problem Icon_razz

"This is normal.... or maybe this is because of owner not maintaining the car properly.....", if cnc ppl say second part...i think darksoul will become a verydarksoul..... Rear Window winding down fully problem Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down