Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX

+2
samuelj
jaffa
6 posters

Go down

hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX

Post by jaffa 15th January 2010, 2:19 am

hi, i would want to seek advise on what freebies can i ask from those SE b4 i head down to the showroom to get 1. i dont want to tio carrot from them just want to squeeze them tight tight.

Any recommended SE? Any name? Can Leave down a SmS to me if unable to disclose here. thx...

is the leather seat comes in the SX version? i have heard freebie like leather seat which i think its already in the car...

rgds,
jeff
82827231(HP)

jaffa

Back to top Go down

hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty Re: hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX

Post by samuelj 15th January 2010, 12:48 pm

SX already comes with leather seat...

samuelj

Back to top Go down

hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Empty Re: hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX

Post by jeff2510 15th January 2010, 12:56 pm

look for Bro Melburn.

jeff2510

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 15th January 2010, 2:44 pm

jeff2510 wrote:look for Bro Melburn.

Yup, agree. Look for him. I just booked my SX1.6(A) last Sat via the SE he recommended.

Freebies are pretty standard - Solar film, visor, alarm, car mat, etc. It all depends on what you want and also how much loan you are taking. The more loan you take, the more you can request. 8)

In addition, if you get via Bro Melburn, you can demand petrol vouchers from him...

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by jaffa 15th January 2010, 7:05 pm

does anyone noes how to get bro melburn?
interested in going down maybe next weekend...this weekend i working lolx

jaffa

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 15th January 2010, 7:28 pm

Er.....send him a PM?

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 16th January 2010, 10:01 am

Wow really thanks all for the compliment, glad that my service is of help to you guys.
Bro jeff, you can contact me at my mobile on my thread anytime.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/accessories-section-kits-leds-soundproof-ice-etc-f23/car-mind-the-one-stop-info-for-all-your-car-needs-t580-100.htm

hi i am a newbie here... what are the standard freebies for forte 1.6(M) SX Icon_wink
Mel
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down