Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
What package did you get for your Forte? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
What package did you get for your Forte? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
What package did you get for your Forte? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
What package did you get for your Forte? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
What package did you get for your Forte? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
What package did you get for your Forte? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
What package did you get for your Forte? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
What package did you get for your Forte? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
What package did you get for your Forte? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

What package did you get for your Forte?

+111
xenocide
leedevil
KnightRider
oceandrives
van
arkaraka
kevinhwc
ericsoon72
hanxiang87
PillowER
FORTE21
alex86
add001
b0yc0tt
doraemon
ahd0t
Pegasus
shin365
ReDeViL
lwlty
hirdelarocha
despng
priest7
Fortise
ong
jameshong
jl1500k
inhalerz
muff
reyesong
kysoong
kqkhlj
powerteo
JuanST
CT
baldieyan
joepele
ctoh
Korean
humbug
PigJeDi
ck7373
saturnz^83
lukester
Divine
my_motor
Nas
nofears
myfx888
ace_mav
astroboy28
26JMC
dav2011
ckpay
dinkodink
jkit
izz
johnkit
ozzie75
r11s
chamot16
Kev_78
Leonard
sai1985
JayJ
turbo4ev
melburn
Freebie
ano57
amerimacka
Spiritseye
Dar
leo
HoLH123
Terrier
nothing
thrillman
keigo
lawrenceke
chengwei
mwerkz
eraser
KnGp
Fortei
fonefun610
greatgazoo
Fortec
bushi_do
dreamzzlandz
cboonh
dandeana21
nywa78
Juz@kid
tish
charnfai30
luvxiaobeng
gravin
v247
Melfiend
vanilor
dc
impact2001
newsman
fabsan
merkava
nocash
Fortessimo
mooscenic
lordhawk
kapitan
Pathfinder
115 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What package did you get for your Forte? Empty What package did you get for your Forte?

Post by Pathfinder 24th March 2009, 11:19 am

What freebies did you guys received?

Pathfinder

Back to top Go down

What package did you get for your Forte? Empty Re: What package did you get for your Forte?

Post by kapitan 24th March 2009, 1:41 pm

Pathfinder wrote:What freebies did you guys received?

1.6SX (A) - Leather thrown in, booked when leather was not part of the package... got grey leather instead of black.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

What package did you get for your Forte? Empty Re: What package did you get for your Forte?

Post by Pathfinder 24th March 2009, 3:43 pm

kapitan wrote:

1.6SX (A) - Leather thrown in, booked when leather was not part of the package... got grey leather instead of black.

The leather package cost at least $800 if i am not wrong

Pathfinder

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 24th March 2009, 11:08 pm

2.0 SX (A). Only had free solar films (Rikecool) as all the freebies are already standard on the 2.0.

Anyway, SE and manager worked out a nice deal to help us scrap my Dad's old car just before the 5yr window closes, and lend us a car (for free!) to tied over the period between that and getting the new Forte. So good deal all told!
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mooscenic 25th March 2009, 12:32 am

Hi Lordhawk,

Wow that is good service by the KIA SE and manager.. Where did you purchase your Forte at? (Ubi or Alexandre?)

Btw, what is the period for the loan of the car? In the region of days/weeks or month?

Wonder when the new cars will arrive... Hope by this weekend.. Hehehe

Mooooooooooo

mooscenic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 25th March 2009, 2:32 am

Early bird price of $44,999 with free leather seats and solar film. Wink
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 25th March 2009, 8:07 am

mine 1.6EX book during pre-launch.
thrown in leather seats and solar film,(Rikecool)reverse senor and alram . Very Happy
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by merkava 25th March 2009, 9:17 am

Staff price...best package...haha

merkava

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 25th March 2009, 11:16 am

mooscenic wrote:Hi Lordhawk,

Wow that is good service by the KIA SE and manager.. Where did you purchase your Forte at? (Ubi or Alexandre?)

Btw, what is the period for the loan of the car? In the region of days/weeks or month?

Wonder when the new cars will arrive... Hope by this weekend.. Hehehe

Mooooooooooo
At Ubi. As things looks, I'll have the loaned car for about 2 months (from mid Apr to June). All depends on how fast (or slow) I get my car.

I see my SE in here....Wink Say Hi!
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by fabsan 25th March 2009, 12:02 pm

just out of curiousity, for those who bought during pre-launch, did anyone manage to get their $1k increase waived off?

I did not. Sad

fabsan

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 25th March 2009, 12:39 pm

fabsan wrote:just out of curiousity, for those who bought during pre-launch, did anyone manage to get their $1k increase waived off?

I did not. Sad

SHhhh.....
I guess you know what i meant.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by mooscenic 25th March 2009, 1:03 pm

Lordhawk,

Wah so good... I am also waiting for my ride and might be the same batch as yours though mine is a 1.6 SX Auto.

I've sold my ride recently and also need a loan car. My SE did not offer this option to me though but I also understand it is an exception rather than a norm to offer this service.

Maybe I can check with my SE if can loan me a lao pok chia to drive also or not.

Mooooooo

mooscenic

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 25th March 2009, 6:03 pm

mooscenic wrote:Lordhawk,

Wah so good... I am also waiting for my ride and might be the same batch as yours though mine is a 1.6 SX Auto.

I've sold my ride recently and also need a loan car. My SE did not offer this option to me though but I also understand it is an exception rather than a norm to offer this service.

Maybe I can check with my SE if can loan me a lao pok chia to drive also or not.

Mooooooo

Yes, most definitely an exception. Razz
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 25th March 2009, 6:45 pm

mine book during pre-launch.
Freebies thrown in "BEST SECRET DEAL" but COE after 3 tries Sleep ....still waiting. Think SE commisssion cut too deep No
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 27th March 2009, 10:03 pm

I got the best one... C&C KIA logo red umbrella!!!! Got it from TAKA showroad... Very Happy
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dc 28th March 2009, 1:52 am

nocash wrote:mine 1.6EX book during pre-launch.
thrown in leather seats and solar film,(Rikecool)reverse senor and alram . Very Happy

How much did u paid for the car? (got pay extra 1k??)

How abt COE? got it already??

dc

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 28th March 2009, 7:24 am

dc wrote:
nocash wrote:mine 1.6EX book during pre-launch.

How much did u paid for the car? (got pay extra 1k??)

How abt COE? got it already??

Been driving for 3 wks liao..
$41999 for auto EX1.6, coe open cat $3000 no top up require.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by vanilor 28th March 2009, 9:00 am

impact2001 wrote:I got the best one... C&C KIA logo red umbrella!!!! Got it from TAKA showroad... Very Happy

i gotten 2 frm the roadshow, plus 1 more when i collect car, total 3..haha

and a kia jnr bear softtoy

vanilor

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 28th March 2009, 10:10 pm

vanilor wrote:
impact2001 wrote:I got the best one... C&C KIA logo red umbrella!!!! Got it from TAKA showroad... Very Happy

i gotten 2 frm the roadshow, plus 1 more when i collect car, total 3..haha

and a kia jnr bear softtoy

I knew it i kena shortchange... damn... i should have ask for few more and bear bear...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 29th March 2009, 3:14 am

additional $600 discount
and
rikecool solarfilms

Darn...
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 29th March 2009, 8:33 am

Melfiend wrote:additional $600 discount
and
rikecool solarfilms

Darn...

Hi Melfiend,
which version did you get?
and what is the additional $600 discount for?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 29th March 2009, 10:20 am

I forgot to add that I got the ASUS netbook too, which is about 700 bucks.... they offered me a discount if I don't want the netbook, but wife wants it for herself, which I don;t know why......
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 29th March 2009, 10:28 am

1.6SX(A)

SE was recommended by a friend,hence the additional discount
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by v247 29th March 2009, 11:56 am

leather seats and rikecool solar film 8)

v247

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 30th March 2009, 10:56 am

just want to find out how come some of u mentioned monetary discount? I wanted to book 2 Forte last week. SE refused to give any monetary discount, thus, we only booked one.
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 30th March 2009, 11:08 am

gravin wrote:just want to find out how come some of u mentioned monetary discount? I wanted to book 2 Forte last week. SE refused to give any monetary discount, thus, we only booked one.

Some SE veri Niao one... Like mine everything never gif me... Only reverse sensor and car alarm for EX (A).Not even 3M mat... WTF.... Everything I ask for she ask me to pay either half half or full to upgrade...
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 30th March 2009, 11:26 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:
gravin wrote:just want to find out how come some of u mentioned monetary discount? I wanted to book 2 Forte last week. SE refused to give any monetary discount, thus, we only booked one.

Some SE veri Niao one... Like mine everything never gif me... Only reverse sensor and car alarm for EX (A).Not even 3M mat... WTF.... Everything I ask for she ask me to pay either half half or full to upgrade...

i dunno if mine considered niao lah. cos' she still give me freebies for the 1 car i booked. Wanted more freebies & most importantly monetary discounts (the deciding factor) for the 2nd car I book. She's only willing to give freebies for the 2nd car I book, then I find it no point to book 2 at 1 go.

Plus, another deterring factor is they do not bid ur desired car plates for u. I need to do my own bidding which I find it a hassle to go all the way to LTA. Don't understand why C&C don't provide such a service? SE said they have insufficient admin staff and for fear admin staff will bid wrongly. If Borneo motors can do it, why can't C&C do? WEIRD. Do you mean people buying Mercedez bid their own numbers? Com' on they're big Towkays! How can it be?

She just SMS-ed me this morning telling me that prices may increase tomorrow. Those of you who wanna book, maybe you all should go today Smile
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 31st March 2009, 1:35 am

I booked my ebony black forte 1.6 SX (A) in March. ETA April 09. Booked it at Lengkee showroom. Freebies include: leather seats, 3M floor mats and Rikecool. When I get my car, will ask the SE for some more freebies like petrol vouchers, umbrellas hehe. No GPS when i asked her. Crying or Very sad
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 31st March 2009, 11:30 pm

charnfai30 wrote:I booked my ebony black forte 1.6 SX (A) in March. ETA April 09. Booked it at Lengkee showroom. Freebies include: leather seats, 3M floor mats and Rikecool. When I get my car, will ask the SE for some more freebies like petrol vouchers, umbrellas hehe. No GPS when i asked her. Crying or Very sad

Err.. You asking GPS or PPS? If your SE really give you GPS, intro ur SE to me.. lol Laughing
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 2nd April 2009, 1:15 am

Hi Bro, I asked for GPS. Try my luck only la. haha. If really give, her commission gone case liao. Who is yr SE? My is a lady called Joanna. Razz
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 2nd April 2009, 11:29 pm

I knw that SE.. Smile but she wasn't mine SE..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 3rd April 2009, 5:24 pm

I didnt get good deal off ubi, just rikecool
I went axlendra and got better stuff

Body kit, Spoilers, window visor, gps, remote alarm with paging service, grounding, 3m car met, anti rust undercarriage, paint protection, vcool, forte cd and t-shirt and servicing manual, bucket seat, insulator mat for boot and front bonet, forte sunglass, watch, and a hand shake from Peter Schreyer for buying his design heheh JUST JOKING jocolor

If u guys need help can call me via diverted line 96806297, i not agent, not earning anything ah. Just very happy with the deal and want to share around.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by charnfai30 3rd April 2009, 11:41 pm

Hi Bro, Who is yr SE ah? Wah give u so many freebies? Which model of the Forte did u booked? Must be 2L SX rite? I just the 1.6L SX. My SE gave me 3 freebies: 1. rikecool solar flims 2. 3A floor mats 3. Leather seats. U got a good deal! Very Happy
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th April 2009, 12:40 am

Yap, got a 2 liter one, but my first SE only give rike cool, so i think u have a good deal already getting the leather seat and the other 2 stuff.

Freebies are give by SE out of their commission, so the more they give u the lesser comission they get. My 2nd SE was a friend's neighbour, so i managed to get a better deal.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th April 2009, 5:15 am

Ordered my 1.6 SX (A) Metal Bronze wif leather seats at Leng Kee showroom in March. ETA in Jun/July 09 due to colour no stock. Sad FOC: Rikecool film, visor, boneless wiper and 3M floor mats for whole car plus boot. Try to squeeze my SE for HID light but cannot coz aftermarket. More FOC i get at Taka roadshow... 2 Kia umbrella and 3 Kia soft toy. Twisted Evil HaHa...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by nywa78 14th April 2009, 11:42 pm

i only got solar firm and tuff coat.. Embarassed

nywa78

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 11:45 pm

wwaahh.. better than me wor.. oni free solar film leh.. but got good discounts for other things tt i wanted lah. welcome to the forum!!! Razz
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 14th April 2009, 11:53 pm

Booked my spicy before the launch at early bird prices, Leather seats, Rikecool and System6. Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by nywa78 14th April 2009, 11:58 pm

dandeana21 wrote:wwaahh.. better than me wor.. oni free solar film leh.. but got good discounts for other things tt i wanted lah. welcome to the forum!!! Razz

Thanks. i happen to see this forum when i type "cerato forte"..

straight away register as a member, hope to learn more from this forum Very Happy

will try to get some petrol voucher when i collect my car, but doubt the SE will give..

nywa78

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 15th April 2009, 12:18 am

Look like many of you got very good deal.. my OPC SX(A) only got free solar films.. because the SE said SX model most of the thinsg got already.. plus mine like OPC.. I also dont know what else to request..

I saw one of you state boneless wiper..so interesting so it realy got no bone??? haha...

What else can I request within reasonable range?
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 15th April 2009, 2:31 am

looks like the SE at showroom at Leng kee, offer better deals than Ubi ones.. Ubi ones like more NIAO.. so bad.. or maybe its their culture at Ubi.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 15th April 2009, 3:13 am

nywa78 wrote:i only got solar firm and tuff coat.. Embarassed

welcome,, welcome,, hv u register ur ride n do e polling Question dun 4get to state ur car model / A or M / colour

cheerz.... Suspect cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 15th April 2009, 3:19 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:Look like many of you got very good deal.. my OPC SX(A) only got free solar films.. because the SE said SX model most of the thinsg got already.. plus mine like OPC.. I also dont know what else to request..

I saw one of you state boneless wiper..so interesting so it realy got no bone??? haha...

What else can I request within reasonable range?

bro its me la getting e boneless or frameless wiper... What a Face

for ur model actually can get alot of things but since u buying OPC ur SE earn less comm so cannot really give u alot of things.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 15th April 2009, 3:28 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:looks like the SE at showroom at Leng kee, offer better deals than Ubi ones.. Ubi ones like more NIAO.. so bad.. or maybe its their culture at Ubi.

u rite bro.... i head down to ubi after im done test driving at leng kee side, reach der e SE when i ask wat can e SE offer me if i were to booked e car. 90% of e time e SE say e thing i ask is all standard n comes wif e car. bullsh!t la.. i believe they can do better by offering other thing. can see dat e SE never make an attempt to brain wash u to buy e car. so i never talk much n never test drive, juz walk off from e place. one week later i booked my car at leng kee Wink
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 15th April 2009, 3:44 am

that is really stupid of me to go Ubi.. but for SX(A) OPC, what else can one get??
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 15th April 2009, 3:55 am

dandeana21 wrote:wwaahh.. better than me wor.. oni free solar film leh.. but got good discounts for other things tt i wanted lah. welcome to the forum!!! Razz

dandeana21, besides the free solar film, what good discounts you have got??
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 15th April 2009, 8:16 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:that is really stupid of me to go Ubi.. but for SX(A) OPC, what else can one get??

Hi dreamzzlandz,
As for SX, i can only think about floor mat, window visor and coupon for OPC.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 15th April 2009, 10:26 am

hahahaha. i only got car mats freebies. better than nothin. my SE quoted the solar film for me around $500.

a bit too ex...in the end i jus go with the car mats.
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by nywa78 15th April 2009, 10:48 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
nywa78 wrote:i only got solar firm and tuff coat.. Embarassed

welcome,, welcome,, hv u register ur ride n do e polling Question dun 4get to state ur car model / A or M / colour

cheerz.... Suspect cheers

Thanks Bro, i just register my ride. Very Happy

nywa78

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th April 2009, 10:52 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:

dandeana21, besides the free solar film, what good discounts you have got??

eeehhh.. discounts for converting to leather seats, PPS, rust proofing, sound dampening - almost ard $400 bah.. he'll oso pass me 2 bears when he can lay his hands on them... Razz
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next