Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int?

+21
Marc
ignxbp
Guardian
stasystylez
rickong
mighty meow
keigo
Corgel
Nightstar96
jeff2510
kensum
whitechoco
NiVleK
joA
redkoup
Leo78
Fortessimo
max
ace
scalar
atta
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty Re: Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int?

Post by scalar 14th January 2010, 11:36 pm

rickong wrote:
scalar wrote:bro rickong, we r toking abt extra tinting over here nw, so it abt d darkness... of course it 30% visibility.... meaning to say 70% dark....

That means about the same as mine... let's see who gets caught first Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_pale

!@#$%^&*()*(&^% i'm not goin to be caught.... u wan, u get caught yrself..... & like i say, i'm goin do another layer after CNY....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Empty Re: Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int?

Post by Leo78 15th January 2010, 4:29 am

rickong wrote:
scalar wrote:bro rickong, we r toking abt extra tinting over here nw, so it abt d darkness... of course it 30% visibility.... meaning to say 70% dark....

That means about the same as mine... let's see who gets caught first Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_pale

Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Lol [really wish to join u both bros Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_tongue felt very bright now (my gf also feels it) but i got caught until sian on my previous civic, 3 times inspection failed, 1 time by LTA motorist (Luckily is only warning), my previous ride is 25% (light can pass through) for all side except front]
Leo78
Leo78

Back to top Go down

Post by stasystylez 15th January 2010, 2:49 pm

Currently at infratint at trade hub 21. Was recommended by people from other forum and here. The boss very friendly and really know how to do business. Workers are effecient and done in less than 1 hour or so. Took the platinum package that is 400 bucks. Really worth it though both side won't pass LTA :p

stasystylez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 18th January 2010, 5:47 pm

Any device in the market or workshop that can measure the darkness???
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ignxbp 18th January 2010, 6:06 pm

ignxbp
ignxbp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 19th January 2010, 5:02 pm

scalar wrote:
rickong wrote:

!@#$%^&*()*(&^% i'm not goin to be caught.... u wan, u get caught yrself..... & like i say, i'm goin do another layer after CNY....

bro...

Do you have the contact that is mentioned?
Could consider when the car arrives.
Thanks
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 19th January 2010, 5:07 pm

Guardian wrote:
scalar wrote:
rickong wrote:

bro...

Thanks

bros, i will only pass d contact during mu face to face... cos those dat had done d tint, i was there to make sure got gd price... hope u ppl understand... i dun make a single cents. I juz make sure u guys have a gd deal... Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_cool
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 20th January 2010, 1:13 am

scalar wrote:
Guardian wrote:
scalar wrote:
rickong wrote:

bro...

Thanks

bros, i will only pass d contact during mu face to face... cos those dat had done d tint, i was there to make sure got gd price... hope u ppl understand... i dun make a single cents. I juz make sure u guys have a gd deal... Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_cool

we know la. dun worry. sometimes i wanna intro pple gd stuff also scared pple think i make comm.. lol..
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc 20th January 2010, 6:39 pm

scalar wrote:
Guardian wrote:
scalar wrote:
rickong wrote:

bro...

Thanks

Bro, I PM you my no and text u when my car arrive. Thanks
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 20th January 2010, 8:29 pm

atta wrote:My SE rec me to this place whr i can stick extra tinting in addition to the ride cool that was given for free. The existing ones r really too light.. and its warm when i drive in the day... cost abt $100 for the 2 side n front... forgot to ask if the back is included. quite a gd price rite? anyone wanna do it as well?

Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Can PM me the contacts... Thanks
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 20th January 2010, 9:12 pm

atta wrote:My SE rec me to this place whr i can stick extra tinting in addition to the ride cool that was given for free. The existing ones r really too light.. and its warm when i drive in the day... cost abt $100 for the 2 side n front... forgot to ask if the back is included. quite a gd price rite? anyone wanna do it as well?

Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

sis atta u booked urs at fulco is it?
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 20th January 2010, 9:52 pm

i saw quite a few Koup on the road, but i saw the Rikekool tint is too minimum.....
I am going to tint the whole car wa haha.....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 21st January 2010, 1:23 am

Nolicense2 wrote:i saw quite a few Koup on the road, but i saw the Rikekool tint is too minimum.....

Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 332362
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 21st January 2010, 1:40 am

Nolicense2 wrote:i saw quite a few Koup on the road, but i saw the Rikekool tint is too minimum.....

u mean like bro scalar's koup?? U wun even need sunglasses. Lol
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 21st January 2010, 1:45 am

atta wrote:

tell u guys something, dis morning i wore sunglasses while driving.... i still think my tint not dark enough..... Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_cool
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st January 2010, 2:42 am

scalar wrote:
atta wrote:

tell u guys something, dis morning i wore sunglasses while driving.... i still think my tint not dark enough..... Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_cool

=.=
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 21st January 2010, 3:31 am

epig wrote:
scalar wrote:
atta wrote:

=.=

bro try my signature if still cannot ... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 21st January 2010, 8:44 am

Any body knows what is the light allowance for the stock solar films?
Just want to darken it to the max and at the same time won't stop by tp or lta.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 21st January 2010, 9:15 am

scalar wrote:
atta wrote:

cause ur front not tinted that much mah... tint same as the rest lar...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 21st January 2010, 10:22 am

Corgel wrote:
scalar wrote:
atta wrote:

cause ur front not tinted that much mah... tint same as the rest lar...

wrong bro, mine all round d same %....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 21st January 2010, 10:36 am

to all ppl, pls do not pm me with regards to d price of tinting as i'm not d boss & not working for them. I will only pass d contact in person to u, can follow u go to d shop & make sure u get d best deal.... so pls do not pm me anymore asking for contacts or price of tint or izzit lta approve or anything.... cheers... Extra tinting of the windows.. Anyone int? - Page 2 Icon_cool
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 21st January 2010, 11:41 am

lol... now talk about tint only look 4 u liao...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st January 2010, 11:44 pm

scalar wrote:

har!! power lah u! hehee
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 22nd January 2010, 3:25 pm

Make it black...
I drive with windows down most of the time.
TP hardly got chance.
Unless raining... Try my luck. So far so good
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2