Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ???

+26
NiVleK
omg2doors
JuanST
Marc
joA
alf6901
Fransge
Corgel
rickong
dav12tan
atta
max
andyjoongie
maxpop
chernobyl
Nightstar96
samuelj
maxx
whitechoco
scalar
daleo
unlimitedz
jeRrRKKKK
keigo
redkoup
devilord19
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ???

Post by jeRrRKKKK 12th January 2010, 6:18 pm

the ppl at mcf are a bunch of losers la come on
all the honda lovers over there get aggitated over small postings, i just love going in there to poke fun at those people who think honda is the world and ivtec is the best there is... esp those who think that honda fit/jazz are superly beautiful, runs damn fast and saves fuel by the barrel...

anyway you should look at the mirror yourselves... all the honda lovers are flooding the korean forum yet nobody wants to stand up for your own purchase and join in the fun shooting yourselves... do you know how silly you sound by admitting that your kia cars are inferior? if kia is really inferior then why did you buy kia in the 1st place!?
if they are fierce in promoting honda is the best, we should be fierce in promoting kia/hyundai is the best!

if you think that my postings there are embarrasing, then i'm embarrased by you... you don't even know which side you are on... the honda lovers will never admit a singe flaw in their car... just look at that guy who owns a fit... he goes on and on about how fit is the best car in the world...

if you seriously feel offended then perhaps you should belong over there too...

Last edited by jeRrRKKKK on 12th January 2010, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ???

Post by scalar 12th January 2010, 6:23 pm

forgive him la bro... anyway max they all tonite kopi at s.bedok again. u keen to join? have not seen yr koup yet lei...
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 12th January 2010, 6:26 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:the ppl at mcf are a bunch of losers la come on
all the honda lovers over there get aggitated over small postings, i just love going in there to poke fun at those people who think honda is the world and ivtec is the best there is... esp those who think that honda fit/jazz are superly beautiful, runs damn fast and saves fuel by the barrel...

anyway you should look at the mirror yourselves... all the honda lovers are flooding the korean forum yet nobody wants to stand up for your own purchase and join in the fun shooting yourselves... do you know how silly you sound by admitting that your kia cars are inferior? if kia is really inferior then why did you buy kia in the 1st place!?
if they are fierce in promoting honda is the best, we should be fierce in promoting kia/hyundai is the best!

bro nobody is feeling offended or wat lor... seriously i'm not a fan of i-vetc myself cos i driven b-16 & b-18 b4, i know wat d old vtec can do... but for our koup, it's really juz a point A to point B ride... dun need to fool ourselves ya... cheers...
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 12th January 2010, 6:29 pm

scalar wrote:forgive him la bro... anyway max they all tonite kopi at s.bedok again. u keen to join? have not seen yr koup yet lei...

hi bro what time and location. You have my number, drop me an sms.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 12th January 2010, 6:31 pm

scalar wrote:
jeRrRKKKK wrote:the ppl at mcf are a bunch of losers la come on

bro nobody is feeling offended or wat lor... seriously i'm not a fan of i-vetc myself cos i driven b-16 & b-18 b4, i know wat d old vtec can do... but for our koup, it's really juz a point A to point B ride... dun need to fool ourselves ya... cheers...

don't know if you agree with me or not, but koup is seriously value for money, definitely not sluggish or slow and most surely not a commercial failure that people make it out to be

go MCF and see how prejudiced people are, even before the car is released into the market people are making judgements, i even read somebody posting that the koup's chasis is weak
can you believe that rubbish?

anyway i love forums because people get offended by simple postings... i love going to stupid forums to waste time
but i'm mostly serious over here...
i just wish that some people have a look in the mirror and stop random accusations

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 12th January 2010, 6:47 pm

i agreed with u koup is value for money. but it's not dat fast. it's not a commerical failure as KIA sales have outdo most if not all car makers for d past 6-9mths... so juz relax.... as long as u love yr car, it's alright... no need to boast abt it ya.... Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_cool
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by maxpop 12th January 2010, 6:57 pm

scalar wrote:i agreed with u koup is value for money. but it's not dat fast. it's not a commerical failure as KIA sales have outdo most if not all car makers for d past 6-9mths... so juz relax.... as long as u love yr car, it's alright... no need to boast abt it ya.... Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_cool

Its ok to boast a little about your car. its your pride. in singapore its a very expensive piece of luxury and one have the right to show it off.

But its another thing altogether to talk about what others have or own. to each his own. enjoy and be proud and happy with your car. envy is what caused 'sour grape' remarks. thus, you can really be proud that there are others who are envious of your possession...show it and love it.

maxpop

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 12th January 2010, 7:38 pm

scalar wrote:i agreed with u koup is value for money. but it's not dat fast. it's not a commerical failure as KIA sales have outdo most if not all car makers for d past 6-9mths... so juz relax.... as long as u love yr car, it's alright... no need to boast abt it ya.... Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_cool

but its not sluggish and slow either
go MCF and read what people are posting about your car

they can tell that the car is slow and sluggish by driving behind somebody else who is test driving the vehicle
another says that a > 1ton car flies when traveling at 80km/h

seriously go and read what people talk about your car
if you don't get defensive then you are a honda lover

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 12th January 2010, 7:47 pm

i simply dun see the whole point.

But its funny.

Buy KIA buy lor. Ppl say lousy then lousy lor. What matters is you are happy with it.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by max 12th January 2010, 7:57 pm

NiVleK wrote:i simply dun see the whole point.

But its funny.

Buy KIA buy lor. Ppl say lousy then lousy lor. What matters is you are happy with it.
yeah man u like it den u buy dun bother wat other ppl says

max

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 12th January 2010, 8:13 pm

dun need to justify to the whole world that it is good or better than normal 1.6L. Koup afterall is still NA and its gearbox is nothing to shout of.

I also driving Honda car now for years but still I buy KIA Koup. My friend ask me why I nv get another Honda instead or some other Jap car, I just say Koup is nice and its my moola. I spend it however I want. They shut up liaos. Dun need to give them a whole list of items.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 12th January 2010, 11:24 pm

I like what i buy lo.. who cares what other ppl says. i dun even mind keeping the KIA logo.. so what? hehee.. i'm loving it! Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_cheers
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 12th January 2010, 11:28 pm

Yeah... I always tell my friends Koup is not a performance car... If you want a performance car, den go buy other cars... Those people keep saying koup not good den spend extra money and buy other better cars la...

I love my koup...
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 13th January 2010, 12:02 am

Seriously speaking, i rather they HATE kia. So there will be lesser koups on the roads!!

Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_twisted
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 13th January 2010, 12:21 am

yeah i second that..

They put down the car is their problem. They are immature yes, dont' have to bring yourself to their level and start defending koup. Like that will just show ur insecurity in ur purchase and attempting to justify it.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 13th January 2010, 12:23 am

True true... Lesser koups make us unique.. Haha...
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 13th January 2010, 12:25 am

more koups is better.

So that means there is a market and there will be Koup MK II.

Less market share for a budget brand means that the line will soon be discontinued.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 13th January 2010, 12:48 am

jeRrRKKKK wrote:

but its not sluggish and slow either
go MCF and read what people are posting about your car

they can tell that the car is slow and sluggish by driving behind somebody else who is test driving the vehicle
another says that a > 1ton car flies when traveling at 80km/h

seriously go and read what people talk about your car
if you don't get defensive then you are a honda lover

aiyo, i'm not a honda lover or any jap car lover, nor am i a k car lover as well... juz stop thinking our koup( or shall i say YR KOUP) is faster den other makes.... no point in dis la.... cos there r tons of ppl out there who had driven better cars....

p.s. i shall keep myself away from dis topic from nw on...
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th January 2010, 12:49 am

eh.. we OT liao lah.. supposed to talk abt FC...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 13th January 2010, 1:09 am

Yeah! back to FC. Dun OT here. No OT pay.

What's your FC is the topic??
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 13th January 2010, 7:34 am

Back to topic, my FC when the koup come sure very bad one. Just I tend to step a little harder on the gas when moving off.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 13th January 2010, 9:03 am

i like the detailing forum on MCF. I guess the honda racer people dont like to detail their cars.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 13th January 2010, 9:07 am

koup's advertised fc is pretty good right? seems better than other cars...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 13th January 2010, 9:46 am

Corgel wrote:koup's advertised fc is pretty good right? seems better than other cars...

what is the advertised fc?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 13th January 2010, 10:02 am

Manual Transmission
city / highway
(L/100 km)
9.3 / 6.2
Automatic Transmission
city / highway
(L/100 km)
9.0 / 6.3
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 13th January 2010, 10:25 am

ooh ok according to the fuel readout in my koup, mine presently is 10.4/100km...

combi of city, highway these few days.

I guess due to run in and the fact that I'm getting used to the biting point so always unintentionally rev up to 3krpm.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 13th January 2010, 10:59 am

JuanST wrote:
Corgel wrote:koup's advertised fc is pretty good right? seems better than other cars...

what is the advertised fc?

6.8 if i'm not wrong

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th January 2010, 11:01 am

i got tt paper that shows the FC when in the collection booklet i tink is 7.X l leh.. Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_scratch
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 13th January 2010, 11:10 am

yup, 7+... they probably use 50-50 city and highway, so u divided the above figures and u'll get 7+...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 13th January 2010, 12:32 pm

the lowest i've ever got is 7.9 but thats entirely highway driving

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 13th January 2010, 4:41 pm

NiVleK wrote:i simply dun see the whole point.

But its funny.

agree !!!! Who cares. So long as u r happy!!! :p
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 13th January 2010, 4:53 pm

whitechoco wrote:eh.. we OT liao lah.. supposed to talk abt FC...

lol!
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th January 2010, 4:57 pm

atta wrote:

lol!
sis, u gg tonite?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 13th January 2010, 5:00 pm

atta wrote:

lol!

so free can online ar?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 13th January 2010, 5:17 pm

Buy this month's Wheels Magazine.
Koup is this month's cover gal.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 13th January 2010, 5:26 pm

daleo wrote:Buy this month's Wheels Magazine.

it caught my eye and bought while waiting in line at petrol station to pay. went home flipped open and discovered i wasted my $4. writeup was crap and the pixs were all scanned from the koup brochure.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 13th January 2010, 5:31 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:the lowest i've ever got is 7.9 but thats entirely highway driving

that's v bad for highway Lei.. My second tank is better. Feels more powerful. Maybe after servicing willbe better.
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 13th January 2010, 5:34 pm

dono why but i can literally see my fuel needle dropping a few mm during travel..si eh jia lat.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th January 2010, 5:35 pm

haha i guess we all still running in la.. it shld be better...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 13th January 2010, 5:36 pm

Corgel wrote:
atta wrote:

lol!

so free can online ar?

Heng got iPhone lei.. Smile
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 13th January 2010, 5:42 pm

whitechoco wrote:
atta wrote:

lol!
sis, u gg tonite?

i wish I can... But got meeting till abt 9. What time u guys leaving? Maybe can go n see the end result...
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 13th January 2010, 5:43 pm

redkoup wrote:

it caught my eye and bought while waiting in line at petrol station to pay. went home flipped open and discovered i wasted my $4. writeup was crap and the pixs were all scanned from the koup brochure.

Yeah. I flipped through it while waiting for friend in Borders. Totally crap piece of article. They dun even have the decency to use photos that took themselves.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th January 2010, 5:45 pm

atta wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
atta wrote:

lol!
sis, u gg tonite?

i wish I can... But got meeting till abt 9. What time u guys leaving? Maybe can go n see the end result...
ooo... maybe u sms or call any of us when u r done, see if we still ard. I also dunno wat time they all leaving
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 13th January 2010, 7:22 pm

atta wrote:
jeRrRKKKK wrote:the lowest i've ever got is 7.9 but thats entirely highway driving

that's v bad for highway Lei.. My second tank is better. Feels more powerful. Maybe after servicing willbe better.

lol to acheieve that 7.9 i had to press accelerator until it hit 110km/h then release at 5th gear and let it cruze until it slows to around 70km/h and press gently again
nowadays its around 8.5...

do you guys pump the same petrol all the while or do you just pump as and when you feel like it?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 13th January 2010, 9:52 pm

NiVleK wrote:
redkoup wrote:

Yeah. I flipped through it while waiting for friend in Borders. Totally crap piece of article. They dun even have the decency to use photos that took themselves.

I like the part it says " in sedan form, the forte is already incredibly handsome, but as a two door coupe, the koup is jaw-dropping gorgerous. " Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 332362

"FC is a respectable 12-13km/L" Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_question Really Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_question

"Kia Koup is peerless, with zero competition in its price range, oozing with so much exterior appeal that makes other coupes a few catergories above quiver" Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_lol
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 13th January 2010, 10:18 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:
atta wrote:

lol to acheieve that 7.9 i had to press accelerator until it hit 110km/h then release at 5th gear and let it cruze until it slows to around 70km/h and press gently again
nowadays its around 8.5...

do you guys pump the same petrol all the while or do you just pump as and when you feel like it?

think thr's a cache one.. U rev so hard really v hard on the engine lei.. I tried stepping on the accererator gradually but hard the car power up faster n wun really feel that it's dying... Also wun drink so much petrol... Try try!!!!
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 13th January 2010, 10:29 pm

daleo wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
redkoup wrote:

I like the part it says " in sedan form, the forte is already incredibly handsome, but as a two door coupe, the koup is jaw-dropping gorgerous. " Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 332362

"FC is a respectable 12-13km/L" Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_question Really Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_question

"Kia Koup is peerless, with zero competition in its price range, oozing with so much exterior appeal that makes other coupes a few catergories above quiver" Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Icon_lol

无敌是寂寞的。 sigh.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by dav12tan 13th January 2010, 10:39 pm

omg2doors wrote:
daleo wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
redkoup wrote:

无敌是寂寞的。 sigh.

Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Lol Anyone know whats the fuel consumption for koup ??? - Page 4 Lol

FC for me is quite decent, 10-12km per litre...... at least for the time being....
dav12tan
dav12tan

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th January 2010, 11:13 pm

today finally my FC go lower to 10.9 l / km.. hehee..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by atta 13th January 2010, 11:44 pm

10.9km / l u mean??? wa.. 10.9 l/km is scary...
atta
atta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next