Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
$3,000 off - damn! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
$3,000 off - damn! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
$3,000 off - damn! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
$3,000 off - damn! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
$3,000 off - damn! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
$3,000 off - damn! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
$3,000 off - damn! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
$3,000 off - damn! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
$3,000 off - damn! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

$3,000 off - damn!

+12
max
Filthz
JuanST
GnoMisH
Yongster
joA
FriesL
forte3737
Corgel
godspeedyou
redkoup
medico
16 posters

Go down

$3,000 off - damn! Empty $3,000 off - damn!

Post by medico 11th December 2009, 9:08 am

It is amazing that C&C can offer $3,000 discounts this weekend despite the fact that COE prices have risen, there are no stocks, and they must surely have already hit their targets for 2009.
Poor folks like me had only two days of happiness (on learning that COE bid was successful) and then woke up today to discover that prices have dropped by so much.
$68,999 for Koup 2.0 (A) - is that ridiculous or what??

medico

Back to top Go down

$3,000 off - damn! Empty Re: $3,000 off - damn!

Post by redkoup 11th December 2009, 9:53 am

Wonder if there are any catches i.e must take 10yrs full loan at higher interest rate, etc?
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 11th December 2009, 9:55 am

well, **** happens. FML.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 11th December 2009, 9:56 am

maybe at 2.49%, and w/o the 5 years unlimited warranty.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 11th December 2009, 9:57 am

medico wrote:It is amazing that C&C can offer $3,000 discounts this weekend despite the fact that COE prices have risen, there are no stocks, and they must surely have already hit their targets for 2009.
Poor folks like me had only two days of happiness (on learning that COE bid was successful) and then woke up today to discover that prices have dropped by so much.
$68,999 for Koup 2.0 (A) - is that ridiculous or what??

when did u book urs?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by medico 11th December 2009, 10:30 am

I booked in November at $70,999.
So I missed the last price increase and have just missed the new price decrease!
I don't think there has been any change in the 5-year warranty but don't know what other T&Cs, if any, apply.
Frankly the way C&C advertised the last promo which was the free 3 year servicing package was not very ethical as no where did they state in their ads in the newspapers and also the pamphlets that some households received that there were T&Cs, eg loan of 7 years @ 2.49% etc. One was told all this only on direct questioning....so where is the transparency?
Almost as bad as Komoco who promised me free F1 grandstand tickets for booking a car (written in the sales agreement), then failed to secure my COE through under-bidding, then when they finally got my COE and the GP was over, refused to offer even token compensation eg $50 Harvey Norman voucher etc.
One thing is for sure...these car companies make a helluva lot of money!

medico

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 11th December 2009, 11:10 am

of course they make lots of $$. many of the SEs driving luxury cars. they are even richer than the customerS

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 11th December 2009, 11:24 am

wah... 3K off across the board??? forte affected??

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 11th December 2009, 11:26 am

forte3737 wrote:of course they make lots of $$. many of the SEs driving luxury cars. they are even richer than the customerS

aint it how things work? the poorer we become, the richer they will be. $3,000 off - damn! Icon_neutral
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 11th December 2009, 11:47 am

medico wrote:I booked in November at $70,999.
So I missed the last price increase and have just missed the new price decrease!
I don't think there has been any change in the 5-year warranty but don't know what other T&Cs, if any, apply.
Frankly the way C&C advertised the last promo which was the free 3 year servicing package was not very ethical as no where did they state in their ads in the newspapers and also the pamphlets that some households received that there were T&Cs, eg loan of 7 years @ 2.49% etc. One was told all this only on direct questioning....so where is the transparency?
Almost as bad as Komoco who promised me free F1 grandstand tickets for booking a car (written in the sales agreement), then failed to secure my COE through under-bidding, then when they finally got my COE and the GP was over, refused to offer even token compensation eg $50 Harvey Norman voucher etc.
One thing is for sure...these car companies make a helluva lot of money!

maybe call ur SE and complain abt the drop in price after u book. then maybe he'll explain the true T&C of the $3k discount offer and maybe you'll find that your deal may be better overall.

if not, ask for $3k worth of freebies...LOL!
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Yongster 11th December 2009, 12:56 pm

Maybe some terms and conditions will apply when u buy during this offer period.... Some bros who go down during the weekend might want to update us.....
Yongster
Yongster

Back to top Go down

Post by GnoMisH 11th December 2009, 1:26 pm

it's all marketing gimmicks and the more experienced hand would be the winner... buyers like us only buy one car every few years but the ADs sell few cars almost every day $3,000 off - damn! Icon_cheers
GnoMisH
GnoMisH

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 11th December 2009, 2:24 pm

my se just sms me, 50% for 5 years...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by medico 11th December 2009, 2:53 pm

Corgel wrote:my se just sms me, 50% for 5 years...

Well that is the standard terms to qualify for so-called in-house finance discount.
I guess if I had already paid and taken delivery of the car it wouldn't matter, but as I am waiting long long for a car that probably hasn't even been made, this kinda sucks.
The fav comment from car dealers to explain price fluctuations is COE prices.
All this talk of lower COE supply and higher prices and yet they can reduce the selling prices of their cars!

medico

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th December 2009, 3:02 pm

guys... basic rule of buying a car....once u close a deal oredi... stop looking...coz after u sign, u dun have any control anymore...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 11th December 2009, 3:20 pm

it may be a discount but since it's prob non-guaranteed COE. so if premiums continue to head north, doesn't necessarily mean will get car or may be asked to top up later. wonder why C&C wanna flood their order books since they still got many undelivered units from vivo booking (>3 mths liao...).
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Filthz 11th December 2009, 3:28 pm

Just booked mine today. The 3k off is at 2.2% interest but the catch is that they will be bidding the coe at abt 16-17k. Wonder how i am going to secure my coe at that price since coe most prob will be increasing again.
Filthz
Filthz

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th December 2009, 3:34 pm

Filthz wrote:Just booked mine today. The 3k off is at 2.2% interest but the catch is that they will be bidding the coe at abt 16-17k. Wonder how i am going to secure my coe at that price since coe most prob will be increasing again.
then later they ask u topup 3k for confirmed coe... $3,000 off - damn! Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by medico 11th December 2009, 3:42 pm

Filthz wrote:Just booked mine today. The 3k off is at 2.2% interest but the catch is that they will be bidding the coe at abt 16-17k. Wonder how i am going to secure my coe at that price since coe most prob will be increasing again.

But C&C has a great reputation for getting buyers their COEs (non-guaranteed) in one bid, so very few people top-up 2K for a guaranteed COE.

Recently Harvest Auto sold the Octavia 1.4 for $77,777 (OMV 26K+) which was a good package and eventually, they managed to secure COEs for their customers......so who knows what might happen.

medico

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 11th December 2009, 3:44 pm

good strategy actualli. quickly lock in the customer so that they can't walk away to buy another brand. after wait so long and everyday see koup on the road and drool until mouth dry that they may juz top up and pay the regular price. but if COE drop, oso no loss to C&C.

but this is in theory onli hor. forgot to congrat Filthz on his journey to koup ownership. Congrats, bro!
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Filthz 11th December 2009, 3:47 pm

medico wrote:

But C&C has a great reputation for getting buyers their COEs (non-guaranteed) in one bid, so very few people top-up 2K for a guaranteed COE.

Recently Harvest Auto sold the Octavia 1.4 for $77,777 (OMV 26K+) which was a good package and eventually, they managed to secure COEs for their customers......so who knows what might happen.

Yah thats what the SE told me also. She say base on her experience, they will be aggressive in bidding whenever there is shipment. Cross finger and pray can get before CNY.
Filthz
Filthz

Back to top Go down

Post by Filthz 11th December 2009, 3:48 pm

By the way, heard from the SE the price list will increase by 1k on monday...dunno whether is it because she want me to book on the spot.
Filthz
Filthz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 11th December 2009, 4:55 pm

Filthz wrote:By the way, heard from the SE the price list will increase by 1k on monday...dunno whether is it because she want me to book on the spot.

bro who's ur SE ?

max

Back to top Go down

Post by Filthz 11th December 2009, 7:13 pm

Last edited by Filthz on 22nd December 2009, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Filthz
Filthz

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 12th December 2009, 12:01 am

last chance to get valuable koup now!!!!
forte oso drop... starnge... wats wrong man??!?!
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 12th December 2009, 12:09 am

buy liao don't think liao lor, its the best!
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 12th December 2009, 12:18 am

forte3737 wrote:of course they make lots of $$. many of the SEs driving luxury cars. they are even richer than the customerS

then don't buy car lar, so easy. why make them rich in the first place? your decision, their rich bowls. $3,000 off - damn! Icon_lol
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 12th December 2009, 12:24 am

well its human, when the price went up after we bought, we kept saying "ho sey liao, who ask you don't buy first". Then when price went up, we kpkb and say "knn, unfair to me lah, should have waited, should have gone to kp with SE".

ahhh humans, unique. Very Happy
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by keo 12th December 2009, 2:44 am

now is the time to buy Smile
coe is unlikely to head south anytime soon.. somemore 2.2% only
mai tu liao..

or not may regret getting it at a higher price in the future

keo

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 12th December 2009, 10:42 pm

yup, i got mine today as well... the 3k is written as christmas promotion... but if its christmas promotion then why this weekend only? maybe next week will be 6k discount?!?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 13th December 2009, 9:21 am

Power to surprise... lolx... 5k disc. on xmas wkend?? likely...
Corgel wrote:yup, i got mine today as well... the 3k is written as christmas promotion... but if its christmas promotion then why this weekend only? maybe next week will be 6k discount?!?
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo78 13th December 2009, 1:59 pm

unlimitedz wrote:Power to surprise... lolx... 5k disc. on xmas wkend?? likely...
Corgel wrote:yup, i got mine today as well... the 3k is written as christmas promotion... but if its christmas promotion then why this weekend only? maybe next week will be 6k discount?!?

If that's so, i'll forfeit my 1k down & re-apply $3,000 off - damn! Icon_tongue
Leo78
Leo78

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 13th December 2009, 3:43 pm

me too... lol...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down