Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Changing Horn Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Changing Horn Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Changing Horn Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Changing Horn Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Changing Horn Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Changing Horn Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Changing Horn Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Changing Horn Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Changing Horn Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Changing Horn

+9
dreamzzlandz
Corgel
accelus
PillowER
omg2doors
epig
keigo
scalar
max
13 posters

Go down

Changing Horn Empty Changing Horn

Post by max 30th November 2009, 2:23 pm

yo bro & sis ..... anybody plan to change the stock horn to Stebel Magnum 2 horn or any other brands ???

max

Back to top Go down

Changing Horn Empty Re: Changing Horn

Post by scalar 30th November 2009, 4:10 pm

is d horn not loud enough?
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th November 2009, 4:15 pm

max wrote:yo bro & sis ..... anybody plan to change the stock horn to Stebel Magnum 2 horn or any other brands ???

Quite a number of the Forte bro/sis already change their stock horn...

I believe for Koup the layout should be the same as Forte..so you may seek Forte own for advise if you have no idea how to change it.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by max 30th November 2009, 4:19 pm

scalar wrote:is d horn not loud enough?

usually stock horn not loud or beri kn .... so better change Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 30th November 2009, 4:21 pm

keigo wrote:
Quite a number of the Forte bro/sis already change their stock horn...

I believe for Koup the layout should be the same as Forte..so you may seek Forte own for advise if you have no idea how to change it.

thks bro will chk wif them ... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 4:28 pm

max wrote:yo bro & sis ..... anybody plan to change the stock horn to Stebel Magnum 2 horn or any other brands ???

bro, i personally find the horn quite loud liao. lol. so for me not planning to change it.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 30th November 2009, 4:30 pm

epig wrote:

bro, i personally find the horn quite loud liao. lol. so for me not planning to change it.

really ?? aiya that day forgot to test ur horn .... maybe we shld meet for kopi sometime .. Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th November 2009, 4:33 pm

eh nx time got meetup jio leh haha..
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by max 30th November 2009, 4:40 pm

omg2doors wrote:eh nx time got meetup jio leh haha..

if got mu u will see our posting here wan ... we no 偷偷摸摸 wan lah Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by PillowER 30th November 2009, 4:45 pm

So next meet up go to every car to test their horn........ Changing Horn Icon_smile
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 4:55 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:

really ?? aiya that day forgot to test ur horn .... maybe we shld meet for kopi sometime .. Very Happy

lol. ok sure.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by accelus 30th November 2009, 5:04 pm

I dekit my previous ride horn lioa....read to install....Stebel Magnum horn....dunno if there's any other horn louder than that anot ? haa

accelus

Back to top Go down

Post by max 30th November 2009, 5:05 pm

epig wrote:

lol. ok sure.

let me know when u free for kopi thumbsup

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 30th November 2009, 5:06 pm

accelus wrote:I dekit my previous ride horn lioa....read to install....Stebel Magnum horn....dunno if there's any other horn louder than that anot ? haa

my current still using Stebel Magnum horn

max

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 1st December 2009, 11:17 am

epig wrote:
max wrote:
epig wrote:

lol. ok sure.

tonight lar, i live bt panjang also... Smile
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 1st December 2009, 11:38 am

epig wrote:

you try turn on your music to volume 10 and above.... then press your horn... if you cant hear it loud and clear.. which mean your horn is too soft and dont expect other to heard you when their car is sound proof and on with loud music...

so during emergency you horn and horn and still bang into him because he never heard you... well sound kind of stupid and the accident maybe able to avoid if the horn is loud enough...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by max 1st December 2009, 12:13 pm

keigo wrote:
you try turn on your music to volume 10 and above.... then press your horn... if you cant hear it loud and clear.. which mean your horn is too soft and dont expect other to heard you when their car is sound proof and on with loud music...

so during emergency you horn and horn and still bang into him because he never heard you... well sound kind of stupid and the accident maybe able to avoid if the horn is loud enough...

hmmm ... think I will change the stock horn ... Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 1st December 2009, 12:36 pm

my bf also find the horn not loud and we went to carrefour to buy a pair of horns.. ( red & white box) cannot remember the brand .. cost around $20...

In the end, he spent another $15 to go to a shop to get the horns fixed.. We were there to watch the whole installation process, the guy took around 40mins.. I thought when see the forte original horn, just remove and replace the new one..but its not this way... it was not an easy job, still need some wire, rubber pipes ( because our forte only got a horn, whereas the ones we bought from carrefour came in a pair).... screw here and there, ... I should say $15 really pay for their labour..

OT, bro max, is that your koup in your avatar? Koup comes in such a striking nice color or did you specially went to respray the car?? I have yet to come across this on the road ... I guess when I see it, I will look at it a few more times coz its a head turner.. it gives me a punch of zest, sporty and dynamic feel... cool ride!!!
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 1st December 2009, 1:18 pm

keigo wrote:...you try turn on your music to volume 10 and above.... then press your horn... if you cant hear it loud and clear.. which mean your horn is too soft and dont expect other to heard you when their car is sound proof and on with loud music...

I want that horn that those tour buses in KL has.....

Was up there recently and one bugger decides to let go his horn...

High pitch, piercing, loud.

Makes you clinged and instinctively crouched to one side.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by max 1st December 2009, 1:21 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:my bf also find the horn not loud and we went to carrefour to buy a pair of horns.. ( red & white box) cannot remember the brand .. cost around $20...

In the end, he spent another $15 to go to a shop to get the horns fixed.. We were there to watch the whole installation process, the guy took around 40mins.. I thought when see the forte original horn, just remove and replace the new one..but its not this way... it was not an easy job, still need some wire, rubber pipes ( because our forte only got a horn, whereas the ones we bought from carrefour came in a pair).... screw here and there, ... I should say $15 really pay for their labour..

OT, bro max, is that your koup in your avatar? Koup comes in such a striking nice color or did you specially went to respray the car?? I have yet to come across this on the road ... I guess when I see it, I will look at it a few more times coz its a head turner.. it gives me a punch of zest, sporty and dynamic feel... cool ride!!!

hehe 40 mins still ok .... my current ride when change took almost 2 hrs .... cos no access in the end removed the whole bumper .... Very Happy

that's not my Koup but my Koup will be the same colour Smile if I'm not wrong there shld be 2 with this colour on the road liao ....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st December 2009, 11:33 pm

Changing Horn Fresse smebody lifted up max's spirit lo.... lolx....
max wrote:
dreamzzlandz wrote:my bf also find the horn not loud and we went to carrefour to buy a pair of horns.. ( red & white box) cannot remember the brand .. cost around $20...

hehe 40 mins still ok .... my current ride when change took almost 2 hrs .... cos no access in the end removed the whole bumper .... Changing Horn Icon_biggrin

that's not my Koup but my Koup will be the same colour Changing Horn Icon_smile if I'm not wrong there shld be 2 with this colour on the road liao ....
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 1st December 2009, 11:40 pm

did i hear horns????

how come everyone only hear of Stebel magnum? >.< its only 110dB at 2meter wor.

TRY ONz the Hella SUPERTONE ^_^

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/outdated-closed-mass-orders-for-reference-only-f29/gb-hella-supertone-horns-end-date-31-oct-09-t1824.htm

i thinking of doing a 2nd round for this. Maybe include another model as well....

With Keigo and few others as spokepersons.. I would think I AM NOT alone anymore with my red "sony explode speakers" on my bike.....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 3rd December 2009, 1:35 am

max wrote:

hehe 40 mins still ok .... my current ride when change took almost 2 hrs .... cos no access in the end removed the whole bumper .... Changing Horn Icon_biggrin

that's not my Koup but my Koup will be the same colour Changing Horn Icon_smile if I'm not wrong there shld be 2 with this colour on the road liao ....

I remember the guy open the bonnet, then have to remove the grill of the forte ( quite difficult to remove this, have to screw here and there..) follow by fixing in the horns, with wiring etc... So I guess changing the horns of koup also will take 30mins++

Oh, so koup really come in such a loud striking lime green.. haha, only 2 on the road .. that is even harder to spot than Ferrari or lambo... haha... but its really a nice sporty car!!! hope your ride quickly come soon.. Changing Horn Icon_biggrin
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 3rd December 2009, 1:48 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:
I remember the guy open the bonnet, then have to remove the grill of the forte ( quite difficult to remove this, have to screw here and there..) follow by fixing in the horns, with wiring etc... So I guess changing the horns of koup also will take 30mins++

Oh, so koup really come in such a loud striking lime green.. haha, only 2 on the road .. that is even harder to spot than Ferrari or lambo... haha... but its really a nice sporty car!!! hope your ride quickly come soon.. Changing Horn Icon_biggrin

yeah hope so man ...... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by kensum 6th December 2009, 3:31 pm

Not really hard to chg the horn. I just change my took abt 10 mins oni.
kensum
kensum

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th December 2009, 4:12 pm

kensum wrote:Not really hard to chg the horn. I just change my took abt 10 mins oni.

bro u change to which horn ??

max

Back to top Go down

Post by kensum 6th December 2009, 9:32 pm

i m using back my BM horn from my previous ride.
kensum
kensum

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 11:49 am

kensum wrote:i m using back my BM horn from my previous ride.

so juz plug n play ?? got install relay ??

max

Back to top Go down

Post by kensum 7th December 2009, 11:57 am

No need cos stock already got relay
kensum
kensum

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 12:19 pm

kensum wrote:No need cos stock already got relay

oh ok Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th December 2009, 11:02 pm

aiya today mu got 2 Koup forgot to try out their horn scratch

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 17th December 2009, 3:14 pm

seems like not much ppl into horns .... lol!

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 26th December 2009, 2:39 am

scalar wrote:is d horn not loud enough?

bro u wanna change ?? bro ano57 still got 1 set .... thumbsup

max

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down