Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time!

+35
Dummyhalf
CruSheR
gobal100
accelus
keigo
max
joA
keo
omg2doors
whitechoco
Leo78
Zonda S 4.1
maxx
impact2001
ano57
kysoong
JuanST
chernobyl
hellbabe
hanxiang87
dav12tan
DarkPrince
Mac
SoBeR
unlimitedz
redkoup
johnno
NiVleK
scalar
crazyfox
viper007
KnightRider
skyalan79
Spiritseye
epig
39 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time!

Post by epig 16th November 2009, 5:24 pm

hi people, just came back from lengkee and have settled all the outstanding payments and paper work.

yes, as per topic, my koup will be arriving in 2 wks. So will be waiting for SE to call to collect car.

btw, carplate will be starting from SJU from on onwards unless register now which is SJT9XXX series.

Also, i've checked with my SE regarding the shipment this time round and according to her it's a very small shipment. About 10 koups only..
and are mostly manual koups.

And i saw that lime green koup just now at the service bay. Confirmed it's a company vehicle driven by their boss who is staying in the west area. So that's the very 1st koup that is on the road.

Finally, the long wait is over.. Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! 332362
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty Re: Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time!

Post by Spiritseye 16th November 2009, 5:26 pm

Show pics when u collect it bro!
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Empty Re: Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time!

Post by skyalan79 16th November 2009, 5:27 pm

Hi epig,

Can check with your SE when the next shipment coming?
skyalan79
skyalan79

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 16th November 2009, 5:27 pm

Spiritseye wrote:Show pics when u collect it bro!

definately ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 16th November 2009, 5:29 pm

skyalan79 wrote:Hi epig,

Can check with your SE when the next shipment coming?

Ok sure, will check for you guys when she call.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 16th November 2009, 5:36 pm

epig wrote:hi people, just came back from lengkee and have settled all the outstanding payments and paper work.

yes, as per topic, my koup will be arriving in 2 wks. So will be waiting for SE to call to collect car.

btw, carplate will be starting from SJU from on onwards unless register now which is SJT9XXX series.

Also, i've checked with my SE regarding the shipment this time round and according to her it's a very small shipment. About 10 koups only..

And i saw that lime green koup just now at the service bay. Confirmed it's a company vehicle driven by their boss who is staying in the west area. So that's the very 1st koup that is on the road.

Finally, the long wait is over.. Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! 332362

oh..today was at leng kee during lunch hr to get touchup paint....and saw the lime green koup parked at the service bay
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 16th November 2009, 5:55 pm

coolz tats a great piece of news Razz
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 16th November 2009, 6:16 pm

Just a feedback.... Not so good to call your ride Snow White.

Very likely to be kiss by a prince. This is not good for car.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 16th November 2009, 6:41 pm

crazyfox wrote:Just a feedback.... Not so good to call your ride Snow White.

Very likely to be kiss by a prince. This is not good for car.

lol.. i rather get kissed than kiss others ^^

anyway bro, thx for ur concern also the only prince whom will be kissing my snow white will be me (the prince) the day i collect her .

and will never let others kiss her. Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Icon_biggrin LOL.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 16th November 2009, 6:49 pm

haha gd one bro... called my se & he say my ride will most likely be next mth.... sianz.....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 16th November 2009, 7:20 pm

good news! SJU is good Very Happy

2 weeks means end of the month....so the next batch will hopefully be in Dec.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 16th November 2009, 7:53 pm

Congrats bro...
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 16th November 2009, 8:24 pm

epig wrote:

Wah sei.....exclusive sia. thumbsup
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 16th November 2009, 8:44 pm

johnno wrote:Congrats bro...

thanks man. waiting for u to collect urs also, so that can see ur ICE and learn something from it ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 16th November 2009, 9:50 pm

Kool epig... congrats.... manual cars... hmmm...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 16th November 2009, 10:35 pm

Cool! Congrats!
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 16th November 2009, 11:17 pm

Exciting time man. Heard more shipments coming in Dec. Keeping fingers crossed.
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 16th November 2009, 11:20 pm

Congrats man!! cant wait for the rest of the rides to come in!! the wait is finally coming to an end.. woohoo!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by dav12tan 16th November 2009, 11:35 pm

Woohooo.... Finally the shipment is here.....

When will mine be coming...... Sad
dav12tan
dav12tan

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 16th November 2009, 11:44 pm

congrat bro =)
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 17th November 2009, 12:37 am

congrats.. waiting 'patiently' for ours.. Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Icon_question
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 17th November 2009, 11:16 am

thx bros.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 18th November 2009, 12:52 am

any news?? updates??
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 18th November 2009, 2:22 pm

was told mine has arrived from korea, waiting to pass inspection. going down to make payment this weekend
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 18th November 2009, 2:26 pm

wahhhh.... koups soon on the road.... grats bro....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 18th November 2009, 4:02 pm

chernobyl wrote:was told mine has arrived from korea, waiting to pass inspection. going down to make payment this weekend

congratz... urs auto or manual?
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 18th November 2009, 4:09 pm

viper007 wrote:congratz... urs auto or manual?

mine is 2.0 manual
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 18th November 2009, 4:13 pm

just dun let snow white turn to cinderella (hui gu niang)... Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! 256379
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 18th November 2009, 4:20 pm

hmmm.. so most of the manuals are here and ready in two weeks? guess all those who chose auto need to wait for some more time..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 18th November 2009, 4:55 pm

Koup & 7 dwarfs....... ^_^

Congrates
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 18th November 2009, 10:57 pm

chernobyl wrote:was told mine has arrived from korea, waiting to pass inspection. going down to make payment this weekend

nice.. congrats bro.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 18th November 2009, 10:59 pm

wow... so will miss the MU liao.. only 10 koups??? Surely KIA can do better than that by bringing in more KOUPS ma.. sigh..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 18th November 2009, 11:10 pm

precisely... if wat they claim is true, 100koups @vivo, how long will they tk to complete releasing 100koups?!?!
interesting...
impact2001 wrote:wow... so will miss the MU liao.. only 10 koups??? Surely KIA can do better than that by bringing in more KOUPS ma.. sigh..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 18th November 2009, 11:21 pm

guys.... actually not my SE call me, is i call SE. he said wanna call me only afterthe car pass inspection. reason: dun 1 me to pay d/p liao then keep thinking the car will be here soon....haha, crap
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 18th November 2009, 11:25 pm

u can start keepin a lookout for ur carplate #liao... hahha... getin in @e right time for nicer numbers...

chernobyl wrote:guys.... actually not my SE call me, is i call SE. he said wanna call me only afterthe car pass inspection. reason: dun 1 me to pay d/p liao then keep thinking the car will be here soon....haha, crap
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 18th November 2009, 11:32 pm

most probably will be kepping my current number.... lol
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 18th November 2009, 11:34 pm

Kool.. eagerto see ur pic soon.. cheers!!
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 18th November 2009, 11:34 pm

hoping that the next shipment is bigger Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by skyalan79 19th November 2009, 9:41 am

Hi bro,

when will be the next shipment?
skyalan79
skyalan79

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 20th November 2009, 1:02 am

skyalan79 wrote:Hi bro,

when will be the next shipment?

no idea bro. will help check with my SE when she calls.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 20th November 2009, 10:48 am

most of d se dun wanna give promises of date.....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by maxx 20th November 2009, 1:50 pm

i have went down to leng kee to settle payment too. SE said my koup shd be end nov if not 1 week dec... ya the green koup on road is company car for c&c..
maxx
maxx

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 20th November 2009, 2:44 pm

maxx wrote:i have went down to leng kee to settle payment too. SE said my koup shd be end nov if not 1 week dec... ya the green koup on road is company car for c&c..

grtas bro....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 20th November 2009, 2:47 pm

maxx, wen u booked yrs?
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 20th November 2009, 2:50 pm

scalar wrote:maxx, wen u booked yrs?

32. Maxx/1.6M/Black/2 Sept/COEed

eh... maxx u booked on a wed. meaning u nv book at vivo as in u bokoed at lengkee?
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 20th November 2009, 6:17 pm

come come... new shipment Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 3:46 pm

yeah! my car plate is out...

for those whom want to know, it's starting from SJU1XXX series.

finally gonna kiss her soon Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Icon_cheers
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 23rd November 2009, 3:57 pm

epig wrote:yeah! my car plate is out...

finally gonna kiss her soon Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Icon_cheers

Congrats, epig! You are amongst the first 10 Koups! When I see you on the road soon will give you a thumbs up! ha ha.

Your number plate was told by SE or check one motoring ? Last monday you made payment so it took about a week to know the number is it ? Just checking , I finally made payment last Friday for my Forte.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 4:22 pm

Zonda S 4.1 wrote:
epig wrote:yeah! my car plate is out...

Congrats, epig! You are amongst the first 10 Koups! When I see you on the road soon will give you a thumbs up! ha ha.

Your number plate was told by SE or check one motoring ? Last monday you made payment so it took about a week to know the number is it ? Just checking , I finally made payment last Friday for my Forte.

thx bro, my SE called me just now.

yup i made payment last monday. eh.. actually shdnt be so long i think. cause the shipment was told arrived in sg only on the 18th. so effectively, from the 18th till today (working days term) is about 3 days.

so now awaiting for her to clear some cnc inspection and once cleared can collect car liao.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo78 23rd November 2009, 4:40 pm

Congratz bro!

After i changed my order to from Red Devil Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! 316913 to White Angel Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! 612380 ,

my Koup arrival date changed from Feb/Mar to Dec/Jan Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! 332362

Rem to standby ur Camera upon collecting & post "LOTS of photo" for us Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! Icon_cheers
Leo78
Leo78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next